Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,143 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:40 AM

My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend (21954 Views)

Rate My Ugly Pictures / Desperate For A Husband. / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by KarmenK: 11:39am On Apr 12, 2012
Are you really her friend. So you can point out her flaws. You dnt sound to beautiful for making those comments.
What is beauty which only last for so long. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder personality wins the heart.
Your friend will find the right guy soon. There are some not so good looking peeps out there are happily married etc.
For some beauty is not everything some guys like their ladies with brains, personality etc different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Shakaracom(f): 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2012
Tell her to contact me at 08133602444, am cul and swaggish.and thats me below

Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2012
@ op, so in your mind now you are fine. see your mouth like my friend is ugly. who told you, you are prettier. nonsense!
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by mindright10: 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
see first of all....you ain't shit!!! because if this girl was truly your friend, you wouldn't have your stupid ass on here talking about her. And your parents as just as wrong as you are for saying what they did. As old as their asses are, they should know better. I have never seen or met your "friend", but she probably has more class than you on her worst day. It takes a low down bitch to get on a site and talk badly about someone she calls her friend. You should be ashamed of yourself...dumbass!!!!
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by remsonik(f): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
Why are we ladies being wicked to ourselves. OP u re not a friend at all,let me analyse it for you, You have a low self esteem,either you are looking for more boyfriends to add to your retinue of four who bleeps you often, Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder so she will get her own man soon.so go get a life!!!
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by merizy(f): 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
havin four guys to urself i hear you madam preety
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by GasAndOilTheory(m): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2017
Mynd44:
^^^ read it again and again cos it is the truth
lol
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Greatcarly1: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2017
PISHURE OR ADONBELIEVE[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? / SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] / Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.