Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,610 members, 7,770,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:09 PM

What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex ? (13186 Views)

When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex ? by jazzy01: 4:01am On Aug 04, 2011
Ok so ive been dating my boyfriend for 8 months now,   Before me and him started dating it had been 5 months since him and his ex (who is also the mom of his 2 girls) broke up,  when we started dating he told me he was over her. weve had our up and downs but for the past week hes been acting kind of wierd he wudnt talk to me or want to see me as often. I was like whatever about it because i figured he was busy with work since he works days and nights. But just 2 days ago i asked him when i was goin to see him again and he sed he didnt know,  he sed he had something to tell me,  he told me he had been lieing to me nd himself all along!!!!! He sed the reason why he stopped telling me he loved me was because he still loved his ex sad This really broke my heart, he told me he didnt think it was fair for him to be with me knowin he still loved his ex,  sooo i asked him if he was planning on leavin me to go back with her and he sed nooo. he sed he likes me alot and cares about me,  so we left it as tht and the next morning i asked him if he still wanted to talk to me nd he sed yess tht he likes me but that he wanted to keep our relationship simple!!!! i was fine with that,  but now hess acting wierd and i feel as if we arent together. i told him we need to meet up and talk and he sed ok but yet he doesnt feel like making time to talk about it :/ What should i do ?? Someone Plllz Help Me
Re: What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex ? by gbenga007(m): 4:07am On Aug 04, 2011
brb
Re: What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex ? by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 04, 2011
you can choose to leave him, she has his kids, two for that matter, and u happened to be around him wn they had a little squabble. They'll resolved their beef and you will be needing his attention (get it). . . He likes u, i concur, but dont get too serious with him. He'll make a good friend
Re: What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex ? by Mynd44: 8:10am On Aug 04, 2011
Girl please it is obvious that you and him are done. He just used you as a means to forget his ex. And he said he stopped telling you he loves you, what does that mean? Is it that he does not love you anymore or what? My take is this, he never loved you you were just used to pass time.
Re: What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex ? by kemori: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2011
When a guy tells a lady to her face that she loves someone else, my dear, then, it is a settled case, men don't tell lies about things like that, a lady , maybe due to anger can tell a guy she doesn't love him , but a guy dont joke wit such things
That is why most times, it is ladies that says they are no longer interested in a relationship, men find it hard to say, so when eventually a guy says that, then he means that
It is done, it is done, please, forge ahead
Re: What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex ? by Dsense(m): 11:26am On Aug 04, 2011
Op.
My advise is that you find your way backward otherwise you might spend you day with him demoaning the poor day you ever met him.when a guy breaths out something like this means he is willing to take a critical stage on.
So please be rational and reasonable with your life earlier than being patient and enduring shits.
Re: What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex ? by MMM2(m): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2011
. . . . . angry
Re: What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex ? by iice(f): 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2011
Na wah. Na so e hard to decode clear and direct statements? Womanoids! Uggh lipsrsealed
'I'm still in love with my ex', 'I don't love you', 'It won't be fair to you', 'I want a simple relationship'.
Re: What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex ? by Mynd44: 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2011
^^^
By the time the guy gives her the IV to his wedding, she will wake up
Re: What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex ? by jazzy01: 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2011
Thnx to everyones comments, Yea Its offiially over i ended our relationship with him for good yesterday!!!!!! But thnx for takin ur time to read my post smiley
Re: What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex ? by voldamort: 4:25am On Dec 15, 2012
my name is ecstatic..i have a boyfriend ..and iam doing my degree now..around 3 yrs befr my bf had a gf...it seems they were in luv fr 1 yr..due to some reason they broke up..this all happened aftr his schooling..when he entered college at the time we were friends he told me a little about this..he told she got a better guy and so she left me..then one fine day he proposed me ..at that time i like him but i didnt reply anything when he proposed..for some silly reasons for something happened in college we fought each other..though we fought he loved me more aftr some days for no reason he stopped talking with me for nearly 6 months..aftr 6 months he called me asked how are you ..how do you do and all..i was terribly happy..he very well knws that i love him a lot ..aftr that call he used to text me more ..talk with me more..flirt like anything..i thought he is also in love with me ..after some days i came to know dat he is still in contact with his ex-gf ..when ever he talks with her he becomes upset..he used to tell me that she got a better guy and so she left me and all..for many day dat girl did not come..i made him to say i love you ..and i will do anything for you..for many days this girl did not come into my life..and now 2 weeks before she called him ..told him that iam comming to your place..if your free come meet me..their she showed another guy and told my bf that she is going to marry that fellow..my bf became upset once again..again telling me that we will be good friends ..he says i like you a lot..i will do anything for you..but i can not subsitute you in her's position...dono wat to do..terribly upset.. plzzzzzzzzzzz help me..
Re: What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex ? by Kirinwa: 5:10am On Dec 15, 2012
I can understand now why we have increasing cases of divorce.Kids jumping into marriage! You need our help to do what? Beg him or force him to reconsider you undecided

Leave him and move on!!!

voldamort: my name is ecstatic..i have a boyfriend ..and iam doing my degree now..around 3 yrs befr my bf had a gf...it seems they were in luv fr 1 yr..due to some reason they broke up..this all happened aftr his schooling..when he entered college at the time we were friends he told me a little about this..he told she got a better guy and so she left me..then one fine day he proposed me ..at that time i like him but i didnt reply anything when he proposed..for some silly reasons for something happened in college we fought each other..though we fought he loved me more aftr some days for no reason he stopped talking with me for nearly 6 months..aftr 6 months he called me asked how are you ..how do you do and all..i was terribly happy..he very well knws that i love him a lot ..aftr that call he used to text me more ..talk with me more..flirt like anything..i thought he is also in love with me ..after some days i came to know dat he is still in contact with his ex-gf ..when ever he talks with her he becomes upset..he used to tell me that she got a better guy and so she left me and all..for many day dat girl did not come..i made him to say i love you ..and i will do anything for you..for many days this girl did not come into my life..and now 2 weeks before she called him ..told him that iam comming to your place..if your free come meet me..their she showed another guy and told my bf that she is going to marry that fellow..my bf became upset once again..again telling me that we will be good friends ..he says i like you a lot..i will do anything for you..but i can not subsitute you in her's position...dono wat to do..terribly upset.. plzzzzzzzzzzz help me..
Re: What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex ? by bolnij(m): 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
like in who want to be a millionaire "walk away from the relationship".
Re: What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex ? by lipsyliscious: 8:56am On Oct 30, 2013
It took a lot of reading n re reading to comprehend wat ecstatic wrote! Wtf! Wat kinda writing is dat?

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex ? by Dubemkelly(m): 10:36am On Oct 30, 2013
Withdraw babe...Y being there if he still has got issues 2 deal wiv as regards his ex,he hasn't received that emotional healing n u shud let go hence he compares u wiv his ex n his ex becomes a standard 4 ur actions
Re: What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex ? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2013
Girl, you've got to go...

Life ain't fair, but know that there's nothing you can do right now than to let him go..

Staying back 'to fight for your man' is a waste of time.. Move on
Re: What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex ? by 25omega(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2013
The only thing you need to do is quickly realize that you are his side chick or jump off then make a decision
Re: What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex ? by emilyc20: 1:26am On Feb 08, 2015
I am from Australia, I want to testify of how i got back my girlfriend after 8 months seperation, I and my girlfriend have been together for 4 years, in June 3rd 2014 she broke up with me because she suspected i was seeing another girl, i did all i could to get her back but all to no avail until i saw a post in a relationship forum about a spell caster who helps people get back their lost love through powerful love spells, at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try, when i contact this spell caster via his email, he helped me cast a love re-union spell that brought back my girlfriend in less than 72hours without having to go down to his temple, I and my girlfriend are happily together now, she now loves me more than she ever did, all thanks to this Great Spell caster Dr Ikedi Ero, contact him for your relationship and marriage peoblems at ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com Goodluck
Re: What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex ? by polite2(m): 1:35am On Feb 08, 2015
quit

(1) (Reply)

Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? / See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years / Who Is A Romantic Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.