Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding (40540 Views)

FUTMINNA Best Graduating Student: I Never Knew I Would Have University Education / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / University Education In Nigeria NOW Is A Waste Of Time. My Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by NaijaCover(m): 11:44am On Aug 10, 2022
Update From . COM

A Nigerian Twitter user has shared the WAEC result of an orphan whose university education he would be funding, Reports.

@jibolaog revealed that boy who had an excellent WAEC result, was just someone who was carrying dirts for Lagos Waste Management Authority (LAWMA) last year.

He further revealed that the boy also scored 277 in his UTME, organized by JAMB. He tweeted;

The orphan boy I promised to fund his university education just sent me his waec result. He did so well..This is someone that was carrying dustbin for lawma last year..scored 277 in jamb.

See The WAEC Result As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by NaijaCover(m): 11:47am On Aug 10, 2022
This Is Good News Sighted By

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by philips007(m): 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kk

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Toneypen247(m): 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
When grace finally locates you, no one can stop your destiny from fulfilling its purpose.
Congratulations to him, He knows the value of hard work and education. The experience so far has shaped him to have an excelling spirit. This is just a starting point for him. More to come in steadfastness, prayer, and dedication.

May God replenish the pocket of the sponsor of the boy.

May grace locate someone today. Amen

kindly check my signature below for your academic research services of a top-notch quality

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by lawrenzooo: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nice gesture. I pray God give the person the financial strength to see the boy through his university education. May God also help the boy make good use of this opportunity.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Juanmike(m): 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
Reminds me of my waec result that year, though I have more As, think 6 As and 2Bs or so.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by affable4(m): 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nice. Result of someone that has no one but himself and God. He read for the exams like his whole life depended on it and no one to rescue him.

His life did depend on it and someone is about rescuing him

6 Likes

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by creatorsverse(m): 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
Mathematics plus physics equal further mathematics

He scored A1 in further maths and B3 in maths and physics... They need to remark his maths and physics because it ought to be A1

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Starz825(m): 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
Omooo
When God remember you..just forget it..
You don make am

Your prayers now should be..."God abeg remember me for good, though I know say you no forget me but pls still remember me"

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by enigmagu1(m): 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
God is good
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by VeryWickedMan: 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
Don't help him.

If he can be making Bs while struggling, it means he will make Ds or Fs once he is relaxed and no longer has to worry about tuition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by KiNg0G: 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
why post it online

1 Like

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Trueprophet91: 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
post=115563616:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian Twitter user has shared the WAEC result of an orphan whose university education he would be funding, Reports.

@jibolaog revealed that boy who had an excellent WAEC result, was just someone who was carrying dirts for Lagos Waste Management Authority (LAWMA) last year.

He further revealed that the boy also scored 277 in his UTME, organized by JAMB. He tweeted;

The orphan boy I promised to fund his university education just sent me his waec result. He did so well..This is someone that was carrying dustbin for lawma last year..scored 277 in jamb.

See The WAEC Result As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

While this is quite commendable, I hope you don't come asking for his kidney or any other internal organ for that matter cool cool

I come in peace cheesy

My eyes are seeing and my ears are hearing

1 Like

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by tukdi: 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nice one
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Druzor1: 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hjjj
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Suuyoo(m): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Wow
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Agape123: 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Good one… God bless you… but who marked that Mathematics lol. Why person go get A1 for further maths wey hard like mad and now get B3 for Mathematics.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by J0eputin: 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
ASUU awaits the boy
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Teerach: 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
God bless you man. May our destiny helper locate us in the most miraculous manner. Amin.
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by otomatic(m): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
post=115563713:
This Is Good News Sighted By

Hahahaha. Congrats bro.
don finally sight good news for a change.

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
For the first time,NAIJA-COVER is brodacasting a good news. . . . congrats to the boy,more power to his elbow.

7 Likes

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by FuckSilly: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Good
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Antoeni(m): 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
You Should Have Done it Secret ,
No Need For This Advert

9 Likes

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Juanmike:
Reminds me of my waec result that year, though I have more As, think 6 As and 2Bs or so.
attention seeker spotted.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Lawalabiodun(m): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
That's nice, wishing the boy all the best in his endeavors, And thanks for the kind gesture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced / MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) / ASUU Strike: Resolution Of ASUU Branches On Fg’s Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.