Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu (28174 Views)

Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US / APC Bigwigs, Nnamani, Chime And Onyeama Boycott Tinubu’s Rally / Enugu LG Polls: Ekeremadu, Ugwanyi Lead Campaign In Ezeagu, Uzo-uwani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by Yoruba1stson: 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
Enugu—Ahead of 2023 general elections, the Tinubu/Shettima Independent Campaign Group, Enugu chapter, has vowed to unite the warring members of All Progressives Congress, APC, Enugu Chapter, for its presidential candidate, Ahmed Bola Tinubu, and other candidates.

The group also disclosed that the party stakeholders and past candidates of the party would be contacted to come back to Enugu and campaign for Tinubu/Shettima victory.
The Coordinator of the campaign group in Enugu State, Dr. Ben Nwoye, disclosed this to newsmen, after the group’s inaugural meeting, in Enugu,yesterday.

According to Nwoye, “a former president of the Senate, Senator Ken Nnamani, and former governor of Enugu State, Sullivan Chime; Mr. Osita Okechumwu, Senator Ayogu Eze, among other stakeholders, would lead the campaigns for Senator Bola Tinubu and other candidates of the party in Enugu State.

Hear him: “The campaign group had resolved to contact the leaders, including the Director General of Voice of Nigeria, VON, Osita Okechukwu; the 2019 governorship candidate of the APC, Senator Ayogu Eze, and all the leaders who were pushed away by the party leadership in the state.

“We have resolved to unite the party in Enugu State and also contact our leaders and enjoin them to join hands in getting votes for the presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu and his deputy, Shettima and other APC candidates.

“We have set up a committee that will contact our top leaders, Senator Ken Nnamani; former governor, Sullivan Chime; Senator Ayogu Eze, Mr Osita Okechukwu, Onyemuche Nnamani, Juliet Ibekaku and others to come back to Enugu and join hands to seek votes for the success of Tinubu in the next 2023 election

“Our focus is to win elections in 2023. We are not concerned with the issue of who is the authentic or who hijacked the party.

“We must vote and ensure the success of all APC candidates in Enugu State especially our presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu”. Nwoye said.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/2023-nnamani-chime-to-lead-campaign-for-tinubu-in-enugu-2/

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by Abdul05: 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
Absolutely correct, what a good man

it seems like majority of obi supporters ,their ability to think and reason wella have taken flight of them.. grin grin

Let's simply put they are mentally deranged... grin grin

210 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by Racoon(m): 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hehehe! What about Ugo Agballa-the rival Enugu state APC chairman? A house divided against itself can't stand. Meanwhile, let's see how these former PDP political renegades will market the emilokan druggie in the state.Ndi 042, over to unu.

199 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by Massiveglory: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
Take this anywhere. It is dead on arrival . With Osinbanjo or a balanced ticket, it would have had a good chance. With a muslim - muslim wicked ticket, it is dead on arrival. Ex senate president Ken Nnamani and Ex- governor chime will only chop money from tinubu and clean mouth.

222 Likes 24 Shares

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
Racoon:
Hehehe! What about Ugo Agballa-the rival Enugu state APC chairman? A house divided against itself can't stand. Meanwhile, let's see how these former PDP political renegade will marker the emilokan druggie in the state.Ndi 042, over to unu.
They stand no chance

Not in Enugu state

142 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by Smithkafors(m): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
Youths make we pity ourselves for once. The same set of politicians are now regrouping to kill this country kpatakpata........ We refuse to give up

All the Obedients stand firm and get ready. We must not allow wicked people to finish us.
I still want to travel by road in Nigeria in future.
I still want my kids to attend schools in Nigeria.
I still want to enjoy 247 light.

we must rescue Nigeria from
Dubai landlords who return only when there is Election.

We must rescue Nigeria from a man without certificate who is being admitted from one hospital to another all over the world. Someone who has not even told you his vision for you who is shamelessly supporting him.

167 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by specialmati(m): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin I keep wondering what APC is going to use in campaigning at national level. Well am waiting thou. Please look at this picture and create one for APC let me see. Buhari did APC very strong thing after 2023 that party is gone

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by Stillwhites(m): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
lifenija:
Absolutely correct,

it seems like majority of obi supporters ,their ability to think and reason wella have taken flight from them.. grin grin

Let simply put they are mentally deranged... grin grin
yes like ur papa Abdul05

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by Yoruba1stson: 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
Emilokan 1 is unstoppable
BAT23 is a done deal

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by Abdul05: 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
Stillwhites:
yes like ur papa Abdul05
lalasticlala, seun mynd44 , Dominique

Pls do the needful..

Rule 2

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Emilokan 1 is unstoppable
BAT23 is a done deal
shatap Kunkle
Tinubu will loose
hahahahaha

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by Abdul05: 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
Stillwhites:
You ard a fool idiot.u will call mods tire.
mynd44 , lalasticlala ,seun

Pls do the needful now

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by Jesusloveyou: 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
Racoon:
Hehehe! What about Ugo Agballa-the rival Enugu state APC chairman? A house divided against itself can't stand. Meanwhile, let's see how these former PDP political renegade will marker the emilokan druggie in the state.Ndi 042, over to unu.
and ebeano is also with tinubu.
tinubu will get 30% of vote from enugu

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by Jesusloveyou: 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin I keep wondering what APC is going to use in campaigning at national level. Well am waiting thou. Please look at this picture and create one for APC let me see. Buhari did APC very strong thing after 2023 that party is gone
only idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist.
Buhari is good and tinubu will do better.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by Racoon(m): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
..Buhari is good and tinubu will do better.
"Muhammadu Buhari, Yemi Osinbajo, and Bola Tinubu represent a triumvirate. They reinforce, reflect, and inflect each other. Both Tinubu and Osinbajo have been important props to Buhari’s ongoing disastrous regime of ungovernance. Without them, Buhari won’t be president. 

They also helped plant, grow, and fertilize Buhari’s autocracy and monstrous incompetence every damn step of the way. In other words, Buhari, Osinbajo, and Tinubu are tarred with the same brush.

People who are picking favorites among these monsters of deceit and fraud are not only clueless, they are also enablers of Nigeria’s progressive descent to the nadir of hopelessness."

"Tinubu, Osinbajo, Buhari: A Troika of Treacherous Villains"
https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2022/01/tinubu-osinbajo-buhari-troika-of.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by ObaOfYorubaLand: 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
Those ones thinls that nigeria presidency is only for the Ognoni fraternity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Enugu—

seun
2019 all Eastern governors walked against Obi, they secretly supported Buhari still PMB couldn't get more than 5% votes talk more of now Peter Obi is the presidential candidate and with the new electoral law, Tinubu will not get upto 3% with APC Muslim-Muslim ticket

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by specialmati(m): 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
only idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist.
Buhari is good and tinubu will do better.
grin grin grin grin grin Buhari is good. Shebi I once told you that you are demon possessed you need deliverance so that you can be set free. Buhari is now good and tinubu will do better.dollar handed to buhari at 200 is now 700 so Tinubu will take it to 1500 or more

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
and ebeano is also with tinubu.
tinubu will get 30% of vote from enugu

By now you suppose to know Igbos are republican in nature, Tinubu will not get up 3% votes from SE, they managed to give PMB 5% with Muslim-Muslim ticket, most of this politicians will lose their polling units to PO, during last governorship election APC were busy buying heavyweight politicians in PDP and APGA, they bought Obiano campaign manager, Senators, federal House members almost half of state House of assembly members, they were sharing 10k at the end APC ended in third position, gone are those days when these guys send their tugs to snatch ballot boxes and rewrite results in their homes, they are now irrelevant with the current electoral law.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by LegendHero(m): 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
Smithkafors:
Youths make we pity ourselves for once. The same set of politicians are now regrouping to kill this country kpatakpata........ We refuse to give up

All the Obedients stand firm and get ready. We must not allow wicked people to finish us.
I still want to travel by road in Nigeria in future.
I still want my kids to attend schools in Nigeria.
I still want to enjoy 247 light.

we must rescue Nigeria from
Dubai landlords who return only when there is Election.

We must rescue Nigeria from a man without certificate who is being admitted from one hospital to another all over the world. Someone who has not even told you his vision for you who is shamelessly supporting him.

Obituary that is 60+ years is a youth.

You Obituary supprters are clown with this youth nonsense.

183 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by Dvdpity: 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
Enugu people are waiting with stones. Chimaroke nnamani thinks that Enugu people has forgotten all the looting he did. They are ready for him. He thought that this is USA where he can walk freely, with all the sufferings and killings they have invested on Enugu people. Millions of people are waiting for them. Its going to be Very bloody. They will have the tastes of their WICKEDNESS.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by Neduzze5(m): 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
No wonder.

That's why he had been running his mouth up and down. Just for campaign director post in Enugu.

Some people are worse that Esau.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by TMSMedia: 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by Ecos(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
grin
No wonder he has been behaving like canary bird since. So it's because of tilumbu money . Some men no get shame sha

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by specialmati(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
Abdul05:
Absolutely correct, what a good man

it seems like majority of obi supporters ,their ability to think and reason wella have taken flight from them.. grin grin

Let simply put they are mentally deranged... grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin a demon possessed man does not know he is under the influence of a demon. I know when you are delivered from that demon using you as an instrument you will be surprised at what you have be doing. Don't worry help is on the way Peter Obi to the rescue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by 1gbdata: 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
nawa

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by mascot87(m): 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
I see Tinubu winning the 2023 Presidential election.
I see Igbos voting massively for BAT
I see many online Obi bullies attacking and insulting everyone on social media on election day.
Massive win for Tinubu our incoming President.
This I have seen.
Obituary people can start insulting as usual.
God bless Tinubu (Jagaban of Africa)

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by Zeezenho: 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nnamani don blow.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by enuguyouth: 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
Enugu Youths Are Proudly Obedient.

Our stand is not political party-affiliated but influenced by our quest for good governance in Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) / Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.