Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men (45749 Views)

Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men / Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Niece: 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
Music artiste and Disc Jockey, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, professionally known as DJ Cuppy, has expressed her displeasure with men who must keep her waiting unnecessarily before responding to her messages.
The music star took to her verified Twitter handle to share the sad experience. In her tweet, Dj Cuppy stated that even with her good looks, men delay in replying to her messages.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChH_61No60F/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Her tweet reads;

"Good Morning from Madrid ☀️ (And yes I look this good, but STILL have to wait ages for silly men to text back) 🥲😅🤣 #CuppyDat"
https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1555531283505324034

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by incandescentena: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
tongue

Kilode Silly Cuppy? Women themselves are saying men are approaching them less across the board. So a lot of guys still don't give a fvck?!

Well, It's fairly simple. Some may not like you. Cause Guys go about their lives approaching women they like. Either because of how they look, or how they act.

Just stop looking for attention

172 Likes 12 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
Lol. Cuppy is delusional. Who does she think she is?
The self-made and successful Nigerian male is the most indulged Nigga in the whole world.

Why? That 230 million population no be beans. It translates into far more beautiful and stunningly sexy chics than Cuppy can ever hope to match.

A nigga like me that does not need her dad's money or connection will never look at her twice when sexy Nigerian ladies yapa on the street queuing for buses who would appreciate 'shine shine bobo' in shiny car.

Cuppy, work on your character and be ready to give ordinary guys a chance. You're not special, no disrespect, and guys who do not need your name or family profile will never consider you. Be humble.

Niggas who are self-made need a woman to bring something too. If you think your papa name is that 'something' then you must know some broke, weak and lame-ass niggas.

@Niggas.
Never stop trying to make it. When you do, the world is yours. Especially if you're a Nigerian male. cool

310 Likes 23 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by metaluterus(f): 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hi Cuppy, we women only want to be approached or get attention by men we consider attractive or men we may like. You should know this

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
men usually need to ask themselves why this seemingly good looking rich girl desperately contacts them, before they can reply.

i mean, if you were indeed "good looking" then wouldnt it be the way around and men will instead contact you FIRST?!? you better look within yourself to see whats stinking... maybe its your character (thinking that men should reply "your highness", as soon as they get your message)....just saying.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
men usually need to ask themselves why this seemingly good looking rich girl desperately contacts them, before they can reply.

i mean, if you were indeed "good looking" then wouldnt it be the way around and men will instead contact you FIRST?!? you better look within yourself to see whats stinking... maybe its your character (thinking that men should reply "your highness", as soon as they get your message)....just saying.

Indeed. Men who have means and choices don't have to fawn on Cuppy because the reality is that she is ordinary.

Good character, depth and humility might actually make her attractive to intellectual men and that may be her best route to a happy and enduring relationship.

The truth is that Cuppy, without her family name, will not get a second glance from the self-made and most attractive male in Nigerian society.

Too many beautiful girls on Nigerian streets Cuppy cannot even compete with ordinarily.

If money is not an issue then most men would rather a stunning and nice girl , with a 'banging' body, who is a nobody than an average looking and over-privileged diva.

97 Likes 11 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
candidtalk:
If money is not an issue then most men would rather a stunning and nice girl , with a 'banging' body, who is a nobody than an average looking and over-privileged diva.

you've said it all!

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by We4all: 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
She has a very pretty face but should work on her body.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by jeromestarks: 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
This girl again. If not for money and make up, this girl would be very ugly. E still show sef.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Who is deceiving this one? ... Nne you are not beautiful...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by PerfectStranger(m): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Rich diva! You shouldn’t need a man. Shey you’re rich and complete nau.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by toujurs: 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
metaluterus:
Hi Cuppy, we women only want to be approached or get attention by men we consider attractive or men we may like. You should know this
Most ladies find it hard to express what they want, they keep silent and give attitude, expecting the man to know what's in her head, magically. I guess.

Maybe introverts. When she begins to clock early thirties, you see them. Trying to work on their, boring life. Which is already late. Because most men nw, marry younger girls.

You that feel relaxing waiting for what you like to meet you, grin, No worry. Them go Bleep u tyre. You will understand what's up soon. You think life, provides what you exactly want abi. As Bianca that you are? grin.. money! i don't think you have, neither do you come from a rich family, neither do have intelligence with what you just typed. To attract what you want, but you feel entitled to have what you want grin. Don't worry aunty grin. Time will tell, its your coochie am pitying.

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
DJ wey no get work.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Channah1(f): 12:01am On Aug 12, 2022
See fine chocolate sunkissed skin.
Please, slather on some sunscreen.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by meobizy(f): 9:25am On Aug 12, 2022
She never ready.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by DevilSignature: 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Joshmoore(m): 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
who tell you say you get good looks? Big boobi no be good looks aunty

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by wiseone28: 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
Even me too from silly ladies

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Houseofglam7(f): 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by budosky(m): 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
clout chaser

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Legalcriminal: 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
The girl no get sense even tho I like her bobby

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
sharp
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Cholls(m): 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
My brothers and sisters see are head like eggggg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Pwettylinda(f): 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by illicit(m): 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
Chat me up
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Throwback: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
You are expired.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Realtalk20: 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
It's a global thing . Women around the world are complaining . Toasters are less and less these days ...
Men have found less stressful ways to entertain ourselves. And sex is very cheap for us now especially 8n a poverty stricken country like Nigeria where with one satchet of indomie you can get a blowjòb fro cheap ladies like Profperfect girlfriend.

So why brother toasting anymore... Who needs a relationship when sex is cheap and she has nothing else to offer in the relationship?

Do you think men want to end up like Profperfect who is dating and about to marry a prostitute?

Nope

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by sibepoc(m): 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
Cos She must have gotten that mentality of UK Nigerian women. 95% of Nigerian women based in UK are the worst female specie you want to deal with.. Always acting like the world revolves around them.. You see how she started the statement? 'and yes I still look this good', hopefully someone would tell her the truth about how her beauty is declining rapidly.. Age is no longer on her side

30 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Dangote's 60th Birthday With Cute Selfie / BBNaija's Ka3na Rushes Her Daughter, Lila T Hospital, Calls For Prayers (Photos) / Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.