Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame (17326 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS / Y Cant 9ja Women Stop Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by yeye4live(m): 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2011
i just dont kno why u female folks cant just stop begging what do u derive from that if i shud ask,u see a girl who earn 100k monthly stil begs a guy dat earn 20k monthly for recharge cards n mr bigs sturf,on n on like that,re u girls not realy ashamed,or re u doing it for prestige or wat,

plss tell me
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Goldieluks: 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2011
Lmao@begging.

OP,how old are you? ''out of curiosity''
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by 190: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2011
another reason why 90% of them are bunch of mura *****

(if you feel you arent, count yourself out)
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Arkhin(m): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2011
I agree with you 100%, females act of begging is shameful.You can't have a decent relationship without the lady trying to milk the hell outta' you. I think they always try to match what they can't ordinarily be in years to come.
So so shameful.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by 190: 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2011
funny i wont touch a nigerian girl with a 1000m stick

i seem to have the ability to differentiate between a gold digger and one who's not

and my instict tell's me 90% of em are undecided
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by MMM2(m): 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2011
re 9ja chicks dat greedy. angry
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nayah(f): 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2011
I'm with you when you see " I don't like begging women" but again people like generalizing here NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT, but you're right a woman shouldn't have to ask, we're in 2011 you can buy your things on your own if you're working if not let your BF offering you something without having the impression you're pressuring him
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2011
Nigerian girls some are just like that. I had to delete some on facebook cos of too much request
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nayah(f): 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2011
Toba what don't you say" those I met some are like that" sounds better don't you think? grin
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2011
Nayah:

Toba what don't you say" those I met some are like that" sounds better don't you think? grin

toba:

Nigerian girls some are just like that. I had to delete some on facebook cos of too much request

the word 'some' means part and not all. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by claremont(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2011
Most Nigerian ladies are too demanding!
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nayah(f): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2011
Nigerian women are suffering with you grin anyway try to be selective in your surroundings
Toba I do read but the thing it sounds a general statement
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2011
OP!
Pls SHUT THA FUK UP! What does it hurt to use the word "SOME WOMEN or MOST WOMEN"? MUST YOU GIVE TO SHOW YOUR SELF? WHY CANT YOU STOP GIVING? undecided undecided
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by claremont(m): 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2011
sexkillz:

OP!
Pls SHUT THA FUK UP! What does it hurt to use the word "SOME WOMEN"? MUST YOU GIVE TO SHOW YOUR SELF? WHY CANT YOU STOP GIVING? undecided undecided
I don't recall the OP saying ALL Nigerian girls are like that, his statement is perfectly in order, no fallacy there!
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2011
^^^Pls READ AGAIN! undecided
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by claremont(m): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^Pls READ AGAIN! undecided
Show us were he explicitly stated "ALL" in his post?
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2011
In as much as i agree that 90% are into the "shameful act", for the benefit of doubt to the remaining 10% PLS USE the word SOME or MOST WOMEN! Is that TOO hard to ask? undecided Use the word MOST and many will be surprised to know say i dey VEX for the 90%! undecided
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2011
yeye4live:

[size=15pt]i just dont kno why u female folks[/size]
^^^^WHAT THA HELL DOES THIS MEAN? Mr Claremont? ITK? undecided
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by claremont(m): 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2011
^^^
Were is the "ALL" in that statement?
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by yeye4live(m): 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2011
Goldieluks:

Lmao@begging.

OP,how old are you? ''out of curiosity''

does my age matas here or am trying to find out wat borders me most,do u girls beg on age,s dat wat u want to say now, see let me tell u i ve seen so many of this beging ting,u gurls behaviour re just bad,n to make tings worst s dat u beg as if u dont ned dat ting badly but deep down inside of u,its need so so so so badly,na shakara joo n dats why i tink guys paly wit u ppls cuse we always kno u want to leave beyond your limit,if ure nt begin me its d nex guy or d next next guy, shame i will just say.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2011
claremont:

^^^
Were is the "ALL" in that statement?
Hey MR! I dont need to see the word ALL, for me to know a BLOODY INSULT! DAMN! undecided
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Jamesdman(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2011
Must Sexkillz use swear wordz? He's addicted to words lyk, WTF, SHUT THE FUK UP n BEATS THE S. HIT OUTTA ME. Why?
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by claremont(m): 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2011
sexkillz:

Hey MR! I dont need to see the word ALL, for me to know a BLOODY INSULT! DAMN! undecided
^^^
What is the insult there?! Is it a fallacy, how is it a fallacy when the OP never used any verb to generalise?! It is a perfectly logical statement!
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by yeye4live(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2011
sexkillz:

OP!
Pls SHUT THA FUK UP! What does it hurt to use the word "SOME WOMEN or MOST WOMEN"? MUST YOU GIVE TO SHOW YOUR SELF? WHY CANT YOU STOP GIVING? undecided undecided

plss identify ur self,re u female, transgendered or male, cuse i see no reason why dis concern u atall if u claim to b a male
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2011
What is the insult there?! Is it a fallacy, how is it a fallacy when the OP never used any verb to generalise?! It is a perfectly logical statement!

^^^^
You sure you want us to really derail this thread? Must every thing sound logical to you? Dont they teach you morality as well in your atheist School? Do you really know anything apart from lust? and love being a delusion? Just what? His argument is right, but the STATEMENT IS DAMN WRONG! Do you need to clean your glasses to see that? undecided
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Jamesdman(m): 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2011
*The poster is becomin a MASCULINIST (opposite of feminist, if there is a word lyk dat in English~lol)* wetin women do u na, or are u a fresh victim of a gold-digger/heart-breaker?
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by slex(m): 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2011
POSTER who has victimized you?
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nayah(f): 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2011
Sexykillz may be a bit harsh in his statement, but that's what I think also, too much generalization anyway I really want to ask our brothers to have their own jugdement and asking themselves why they're choosing the same kind of woman, I think blames are in both sides and that might be more credible
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2011
yeye4live:

plss identify your self,re u female, transgendered or male, cuse i see no reason why dis concern u atall if u claim to b a male
Hey! Sure you wanna walk this line? Are you ready to answer my questions when i start asking you? Or do you think you'll actually come and start a fallacious thread and expect to be merry? HELL NO! Not all males on this forum think with their Dikes! undecided
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by claremont(m): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2011
sexkillz:

[/b]
^^^^
You sure you want us to really derail this thread? Must every thing sound logical to you? Dont they teach you morality as well in your atheist School? Do you really know anything apart from lust? and love being a delusion? Just what? His argument is right, but the STATEMENT IS DAMN WRONG! Do you need to clean your glasses to see that? undecided

Kindly, show us what's wrong about the statement in clear simple language, in addition, include the literary offence the Poster has supposedly committed?!
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2011
^^^One Word! GENERALIZING!!! undecided
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by claremont(m): 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2011
^^^
Where?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander / How I Slept With My Brother's Wife Sister. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.