Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,856 members, 7,806,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame (17325 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS / Y Cant 9ja Women Stop Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by MissEZ(f): 2:34am On Aug 05, 2011
@ claremont

lol, yeah i run from time to time, i am not too crazy about it cos it makes my knees hurt. But i like high intensity aerobic classes as well as spinning, anything that gets my heart rate up.

@ coogar

lolol, i shldnt listen to claremont, so na u i suppose listen to abi?

Claremont and coogar, una no go kill me with laughter,
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by toyemz(f): 2:59am On Aug 05, 2011
@shooze

Some men beg some women beg that is why you go see the most wowo female banker having plenty toasters becos the man has seen ready made babe. Come to most offices now a lot of women are married to men that don't even provide one naira and will still open throat and eat assorted. My sister dated one "today honey please can I have 10k there. " Tomorrow honey please quickly loan me 5k" and bros will never pay backm Its before gold digging was strictly a woman thing. Now some men na diamond dem dey dig. If you run with wolves you will soon howl like one that is to say if u follow long throat babe then prepare to pay the price .

spot on with this observation
loads of nigerian men have joined this league
especially those in the west!
but come to think of it, those in nigeria too have too

so poster what do we call such men?
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by MrInfo1(m): 7:20am On Aug 05, 2011
A strong and secure woman views a man as a BONUS, not as a NECESSITY. undecided
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 05, 2011
dabrake:

Sexkills, d moment u stp dis wannabe hero, d bera. Did u study statistics @ all(nt mode, median, ,  )? If u did, u shld hv been taught INFERENCE. U shld b able 2 identify an unbiased estimator and its estimate. If u wer taught dat, u'ld knw dat d op's theory is statistically valid. Go test a hypothesis statistically. Wen u read "70% of nigerians live below $2 a day" or oda stories, r u gona tel mi dat they obtained data frm all 9gerians? Wuld hv probably been frm a random sample of about a million 9ja pple & datz hw d op got his facts. Jst 2 set d records str8, thatz hw claims r made(mainly by statistical inference). So until uve tested a valid hypothesis dat wil conflict dis one, uve gt no right 2 display your unnecessary love-hero attitude. I wish u wel. Peace out
ITK! undecided When you read 70% of Nigerians live below $2 a day, did the report say Nigerians live below $2 a day? Look at the topic of this thread. Did the OP say 70% of women? undecided Your Gender bias is making you quote RUBBISH! Where did the OP make his research? I'll like to see! Get it into your HEAD(S) that i've had my own share of BAD experiences from girls! My friends have too! I like looking at issues from an UNbiased perspective Unlike most of you here! If the Topic of this thread had read " Why cant most women stop begging, i'd have made some salient points. But I CANT! And instead of Accepting that percentage fact, most HALF PINT, BROKE A.S.S NIGGAS on this forum, chose this thread to vent out their FRUSTRATIONS! Wait, do you think i care if you call me NAMES? LMAO! I THRIVE ON RIDICULE! DAMN! You said i'm a wanna be hero cos i SPOKE the TRUTH? If that's how you see it, Then I'm PROUD!
'
190:

Heroes  sure have alot of time in their hands to save the world!!

against evil - boys these days would do anything to get pucee   grin  grin

Seriously, I'm waiting for the day u'll GROW UP! With all the pucee you've gotten in your life, has it added one naira to your pocket? Has it affected the price of MAGGI in the market? Has it made you a better person? LEARN TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH at TIMES! You dont have to post on threads most times! Everything is Funny to YOU! STOP USING EVERY OPPORTUNITY YOU GET to SHOWCASE YOUR S TUPIDITY and LACK of RESPECT for the OPPOSITE SEX! YOU seriously think I CARE about YOU? Have a re - THINK! With you being the HIGHEST poster on NL, CAN ANYONE CATEGORICALLY STATE THEY HAVE GAINED ANYTHING FROM YOU? Get a LIFE MEHN! wink
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by mohid(m): 8:19am On Aug 05, 2011
the way guys are rushing to post on this thread indicates a growing resentment in this "send me recharge card" thing.Enuff said,now that its been established,the question is how do we check it?The reason we all yield to these demands if we are bold to admit it,is that if you dont, one Alhaji out there will buy her BB plus the recharge card she ask for. grin

And if all of us join claremont and coogar[/b]de pursue[b] Miss EZ how e go be?cos really the independent-minded gals are far and in-between.

Thats why the trend these days is guys pay all the bills and play the fool and the minute you don enter house as wife,he hits the street again.Cos he actually thinks he bought you.

My take is ladies if u want to bill,by all means bill,but no too bill guy when u go marry,cos e go wait u for front. cool
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nayah(f): 8:25am On Aug 05, 2011
Dabrake, so because some guys think not every Nigerian women behave like that is adotping an "hero attitute"? come on brother this too reductive
Mohid a lot of brothers don't like when woman are independant because they feel insecure, but in the meantime they don't like "beggars" so they have to choose

As I said previously, each woman has its UNIQUELESS it's like I will say most Nigerian/ African men are unfaithful! that would be unfair, some might be but not all of them or else you should say all men wherever he comes from

Generalisation can put to some mistakes, because you can meet a charming and independant woman, but because of your "close minded" you would lose her, just try to make  selection and let it be  smiley
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by claremont(m): 8:27am On Aug 05, 2011
mohid:

[size=13pt]the way guys are rushing to post on this thread indicates a growing resentment in this "send me recharge card" thing.Enuff said,now that its been established[/size],the question is how do we check it?The reason we all yield to these demands if we are bold to admit it,is that if you dont, one Alhaji out there will buy her BB plus the recharge card she ask for. grin

And if all of us join claremont and coogar[/b]de pursue[b] Miss EZ how e go be?cos really the independent-minded gals are far and in-between.

Thats why the trend these days is guys pay all the bills and play the fool and the minute you don enter house as wife,he hits the street again.Cos he actually thinks he bought you.

My take is ladies if u want to bill,by all means bill,but no too bill guy when u go marry,cos e go wait u for front. cool

I think the title of this thread should be changed to [size=13pt]"Diary of A Tired Black Nigerian Man"[/size], because it seems most guys used it to vent their long suppressed perspectives on this issue.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by agnesefe: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2011
@ Claremont
No better captioned and, in urgent need of escape vents.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by dabrake(m): 9:45am On Aug 05, 2011
Nayah, it myt b tru dat sum men dnt lyk independent ladies. (un)4tunately, i do nt 4l in2 dat category. Al i've said is dat if u wana formulate this null hypothesis, u'ld say "nigerian guls begs a lot" yl its alternative wuld b d reverse. If afta testing, u den find out dat 90% and above fits in2 it, u wil conclude str8 away wyt d null hypothesis(and im sure ova 90% of dem do it). Btw, i dnt allow sentiments ova ride ma sense of reasonings. Despite evry shytz ive receivd frm guls((un)dated). Im dating sum1 dat dnt beg. She hsnt askd mi 4 a kobo b4 and she's nt evn finacially kk. Its jst common sense that i giv ha cash cuz ive gt 2 and i nid 2.
sexkillz:

[color=#770077][font=segoe print][size=11pt]ITK! undecided When you read 70% of Nigerians live below $2 a day, did the report say Nigerians live below $2 a day? Look at the topic of this thread. Did the OP say 70% of women? undecided Your Gender bias is making you quote RUBBISH! Where did the OP make his research? I'll like to see! Get it into your HEAD(S) that i've had my own share of BAD experiences from girls! My friends have too! I like looking at issues from an UNbiased perspective Unlike most of you here! If the Topic of this thread had read " Why cant most women stop be begging, i'd have made some salient points. But I CANT! And instead of Accepting that percentage fact, most HALF PINT, BROKE A.S.S NIGGAS on this forum, chose this thread to vent out their FRUSTRATIONS! Wait, do you think i care if you call me NAMES? LMAO! I THRIVE ON RIDICULE! DAMN! You said i'm a wanna be hero cos i SPOKE the TRUTH? If that's how you see it, Then I'm PROUD
fallacious reply. Must u abuse? C'mon, gerrout jooh. U said im gender bias. Datz a lame analysis. I only spoke d truth cuz im a living witness. Whu dnt knw dat your a keypad hero? your always in threads lyk dis defendin trash. If u post sumfin about guys, i wil also argue 4 or against it. Im nt as biased as u imagine. Drive that fact 2 your number 6. U cn kip hatin buh it wuldnt make mi shorter. If i c a 9s post/thread, i wil support it lyk i did wen u opened d "the diary of an unborn child" thread. One more thing, learn 2 do away wyt foul wrds. Peace outernative wuld b d reverse. If afta testing, u den find out dat 90% and above fits in2 it, u wil conclude str8 away wyt d null hypothesis(and im sure ova 90% of dem do it). Btw, i dnt allow sentiments ova ride ma sense of reasonings. Despite evry shytz ive receivd frm guls((un)dated). Im dating sum1 dat dnt beg. She hsnt askd mi 4 a kobo b4 and she's nt evn finacially kk. Its jst common sense that i giv ha cash cuz ive gt 2 and i nid 2.f dem do it). Btw, i dnt allow sentiments ova ride ma sense of reasonings.
sexkillz:

[color=#770077][font=segoe print][size=11pt]ITK! undecided When you read 70% of Nigerians live below $2 a day, did the report say Nigerians live below $2 a day? Look at the topic of this thread. Did the OP say 70% of women? undecided Your Gender bias is making you quote RUBBISH! Where did the OP make his research? I'll like to see! Get it into your HEAD(S) that i've had my own share of BAD experiences from girls! My friends have too! I like looking at issues from an UNbiased perspective Unlike most of you here! If the Topic of this thread had read " Why cant most women stop be begging, i'd have made some salient points. But I CANT! And instead of Accepting that percentage fact, most HALF PINT, BROKE A.S.S NIGGAS on this forum, chose this thread to vent out their FRUSTRATIONS! Wait, do you think i care if you call me NAMES? LMAO! I THRIVE ON RIDICULE! DAMN! You said i'm a wanna be hero cos i SPOKE the TRUTH? If that's how you see it, Then I'm PROUD
fallacious reply. Must u abuse? C'mon, gerrout jooh. U said im gender bias. Datz a lame analysis. I only spoke d truth cuz im a living witness. Whu dnt knw dat your a keypad hero? your always in threads lyk dis defendin trash. If u post sumfin about guys, i wil also argue 4 or against it. Im nt as biased as u imagine. Drive that fact 2 your number 6. U cn kip hatin buh it wuldnt make mi shorter. If i c a 9s post/thread, i wil support it lyk i did wen u opened d "the diary of an unborn child" thread. One more thing, learn 2 do away wyt foul wrds. Peace out
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nayah(f): 9:58am On Aug 05, 2011
you see? Dabrake you're dating a non "beggar" woman so you're just anwsered to the topic, you're not saying they're all like your woman but you can't say the reverse too, it's all the topic was about: not generalize and try to find someone who looks like you
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 05, 2011
. I only spoke d truth cuz im a living witness.
Where did you speak truth?

Btw, i dnt allow sentiments ova ride ma sense of reasonings. Despite evry shytz ive receivd frm guls((un)dated). Im dating sum1 dat dnt beg. She hsnt askd mi 4 a kobo b4 and she's nt evn finacially kk. Its jst common sense that i giv ha cash cuz ive gt 2 and i nid 2.f dem do it). Btw, i dnt allow sentiments ova ride ma sense of reasonings.
So if 90% of GIRLS are BAD that i SHOULD accept that ALL GIRLS are BAD? Because of A STATISTICAL JARGON? Well, HELL NOOO! undecided
For the sake of that GIRL you are dating, You should have found something better to say on this thread rather than Pick on me and call me a WANNA BE HERO with a LOVE HERO ATTITUDE! All i see is that You just wanted to feel among LAME A.S.S.E.S. undecided Else you'd have thought out your words before your num 6 directed you to TYPE! If you also feel that i'm ALWAYS in THREADS to DEFEND TRASH, and you DONT LIKE THAT about me, SUICIDE is always a VIABLE OPTION! Like if i CARE! undecided
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by mayjovial: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2011
na wa oh,  girl go beg, una go say e beg, she no beg, una go say she get one man wey dey give am money,  guys! guys! u people shud judge urself nt girls ok?
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by doris84(f): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2011
@cuddlemii,u are so on point!
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by NatGas(m): 11:12am On Aug 05, 2011
Its not only girls that are guilty of this begging thing-Some guys are too.I think in some cases I those kind of peeps do it as it becomes behavioral them.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by teskyg: 11:20am On Aug 05, 2011
I ran out of Cheque leaflet.Demands upon demands.The rate of sexual promiscuity is on the rise.I am just worried for the wife i will eventually married.If she has not acted blue firm before.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by dblessed(f): 11:47am On Aug 05, 2011
@Poster: if you don't mind my questions, please answer them. what age range of girls do you have as friends? cos the last time i checked, everything is in stages, has its time and season. it's obvious you go about looking for teen girls to disvirgin and abuse cos grown ups don't fucken bother asking rather they spend even on their man, but if you go about teen ages who desperately wants to meet up with grown ups, why woun't they request from you before you open those wide mouths to ask for what you shouldn't.
2. why are you complaining if you are not trying to keep more than you can bear? cut your coat bro according to your size, if you keep to yourself, they won't be burging you with needs
3. why are you sounding all worked up as if you have just been sacked and one of the female folks you play pranks with just buzzed your phone tongue.

anyways in africa, women knows only one thing even as proven in the bible, she can only be a helper but you the man the provider, so stop complaining and wake up to your responsibility as a man, cos that is what makes you a man. capish!? grin
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nayah(f): 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2011
dblessed lol I agree but partially, I'm not with you on the "provider" women should be the shoulder of her husband and provide if he can't or to help him to, women can not be ONLY a helper but second provider
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by pendo89(f): 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2011
Correction.The word 'helper' does not mean cooking,washing and giving birth.  These are by the ways.

GOD COMMANDS A WOMAN TO WORK AND PROVIDE FOR HER FAMILY

Who are we to dispute that? Read below what He expects of a woman.Nothing short of this!
For heavens sake only people with inferiority/superiority complexes try to place unnecessary burdens other people. 

Proverbs 31:10-31

All the days of her life.She seeks wool and flax,And willingly works with her hands.

She is like the merchant ships, She brings her food from afar.

She also rises while it is yet night, And provides food for her household And a portion for her maidservants.

She considers a field and buys it,From the profits she plants a vineyard.

She girds herself with strength,and strengthens her arms.

She perceives that her merchandise is good,

And her lamp does not go out by night.

She stretches out her hands to the distaff And her hand holds the spindle.

If my man brings from the West I bring from the East.Fullstop.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by 3direct: 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2011
not these guys again, am out!
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Amya(f): 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2011
Nigerian men are the only guys on the face of the planet who want to eat their cake and have it.
In reality, most or a sizable number of them run away from self-reliant and independent babes. They actually prefer the helpless and completely dependent babe that would inflate their already bloated ego to no end. I know for a fact that guys to feel needed, they fancy being the hero that would save the day. Why then shouldn't we help them realise that dream since it obviously what makes their world spin. There are actually lot's of independent woman out there waiting for the right guy to appreciate them, but the guys run away. Most of this ladies have to feign helpness and dependence in order to snag a dude.

And some guys are here mouthing off gibberish. You simply can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by 3direct: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2011
Amya:

Nigerian men are the only guys on the face of the planet who want to eat their cake and have it.
In reality, most or a sizable number of them run away from self-reliant and independent babes. They actually prefer the helpless and completely dependent babe that would inflate their already bloated ego to no end. I know for a fact that guys to feel needed, they fancy being the hero that would save the day. Why then shouldn't we help them realise that dream since it obviously what makes their world spin. There are actually lot's of independent woman out there waiting for the right guy to appreciate them, but the guys run away. Most of this ladies have to feign helpness and dependence in order to snag a dude.

And some guys are here mouthing off gibberish. You simply can't eat your cake and have it.

whats the girl sayin?
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by DaDoctor: 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2011
@CLAREMONT!!! PLS IGNORE SEXKILLS

LEAVE SEXKILLS ALONE.
HE HAD A USERNAME WHICH BROT HIM ILL LUCK(AS CONFIRMED BY HIM). HE CHANGED AND OPENED A NEW ONE TO DRAW ATTRACTION OF THE UNSUSPECTING VICTIM, MAINLY FEMALES WHOSE HEART HE WOULD BREAK.
HE WANTS TO BE SEEN AS THE WOMAN-MESSIAH IN ALL POST(EVEN AT THE EXPENSE OF BEING IRRATIONAL IN HIS TOTS)

HE IS ONLY SEEKING ATTENTION. CANT U SEE HE WAS NOMINATED AS MOST ROMANTIC AND IS TRAILING BADLY BECAUSE EVERY REAL MAN KNOW HE IS A SMALL BOY WITH LITTLE EXPERIENCE(YET I WONDER IF ROMANCE IS FICTION OR PRACTICAL)

PLS IGNORE HIM!!!!
Quote from: sexkillz on Yesterday at 02:14:55 PM
OP!
Pls SHUT THA FUK UP! What does it hurt to use the word "SOME WOMEN"? MUST YOU GIVE TO SHOW YOUR SELF? WHY CANT YOU STOP GIVING?

I don't recall the OP saying ALL Nigerian girls are like that, his statement is perfectly in order, no fallacy there!
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Amya(f): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^^^it's quite clear what I'm saying. But since you obviously don't understand simple English, I'll put it in the plainest language you'll understand. Women beg because the men secretly enjoy it. Makes them feel important.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by MrsChima(f): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2011
pendo89:

Correction.The word 'helper' does not mean cooking,washing and giving birth.  These are by the ways.

GOD COMMANDS A WOMAN TO WORK AND PROVIDE FOR HER FAMILY

Who are we to dispute that? Read below what He expects of a woman.Nothing short of this!
For heavens sake only people with inferiority/superiority complexes try to place unnecessary burdens on the other person. 

Proverbs 31:10-31

All the days of her life.She seeks wool and flax,And willingly works with her hands.

She is like the merchant ships, She brings her food from afar.

She also rises while it is yet night, And provides food for her household And a portion for her maidservants.

She considers a field and buys it,From the profits she plants a vineyard.

She girds herself with strength,and strengthens her arms.

She perceives that her merchandise is good,

And her lamp does not go out by night.

She stretches out her hands to the distaff And her hand holds the spindle.

If my man brings from the West I bring from the East.Fullstop.

You have to understand the audience whom you are facing.  These knuckleheads will use the bible QUICK as long as it benefits them but when it doesn't the bible is invisible.  That's fake and fuckery to the TENTH DEGREE.

You are right about the "helper" definition because helpmate is a partner to the spouse but women are used as an example of what's a helpmate because according to the WORD MAN was here first.  

Those who have lack of common sense or wisdom will misconstrue "helper" with maid or servant.  If the MOST HIGH wanted women to be servants or maid he wouldn't have made a vagina where the men REAPS the pleasure.

A maid is not a LovePeddler but a spoon feeder to the lazies.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by MrsChima(f): 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2011
Amya:

^^^^it's quite clear what I'm saying. But since you obviously don't understand simple English, I'll put it in the plainest language you'll understand. Women beg because the men secretly enjoy it. Makes them feel important.

Exactly. If the man didn't have money problems, he wouldn't bitch a lot. Little boys playing the big boys' game is fuckery to the tenth degree.

If you can't stand the heat, STAY OUT OF THE OVEN.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by DaDoctor: 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Exactly. If the man didn't have money problems, he wouldn't NaughtyWoman a lot. Little boys playing the big boys' game is fuckery to the tenth degree.

If you can't stand the heat, STAY OUT OF THE OVEN.

something tell me u married out of the like of money and no single love attached. Dont get me wrong o!

U dont even speak like u are married oh! So the quoted is the advise u dish u children?

CHINEKE MERE GI EBERE OHH!!
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

[size=13pt]Little boys playing the big boys' game is fuckery to the tenth degree. 
If you can't stand the heat, STAY OUT OF THE OVEN.  [/size]

My points EXACTLY!!! Stay outta tha DAMN OVEN or you use a STOVE! cool
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by MrsChima(f): 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2011
Da Doctor:

something tell me u married out of the like of money and no single love attached. Dont get me wrong o!

U dont even speak like u are married oh! So the quoted is the advise u dish u children?

CHINEKE MERE GI EBERE OHH!!

That's something told you a lie.  You must got me confused with your village girl.   wink

LMAO@married for money  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If that was the case, I would have gotten an OYINBO man who was born in old money.   wink

una perra tonto   cheesy
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by MrsChima(f): 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2011
LMAO@the nigga saying I don't sound like a married woman. grin grin grin grin grin

What do married women sound like ONLINE? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Yeah, hermano perra tonto cheesy
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by MrsChima(f): 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2011
sexkillz:

My points EXACTLY!!! Stay outta tha DAMN OVEN or you use a STOVE! cool
wink kiss
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2011
Da Doctor:

@CLAREMONT!!! PLS IGNORE SEXKILLS

LEAVE SEXKILLS ALONE.
HE HAD A USERNAME WHICH BROT HIM ILL LUCK(AS CONFIRMED BY HIM). HE CHANGED AND OPENED A NEW ONE TO DRAW ATTRACTION OF THE UNSUSPECTING VICTIM, MAINLY FEMALES WHOSE HEART HE WOULD BREAK.
HE WANTS TO BE SEEN AS THE WOMAN-MESSIAH IN ALL POST(EVEN AT THE EXPENSE OF BEING IRRATIONAL IN HIS TOTS)

HE IS ONLY SEEKING ATTENTION. CANT U SEE HE WAS NOMINATED AS MOST ROMANTIC AND IS TRAILING BADLY BECAUSE EVERY REAL MAN KNOW HE IS A SMALL BOY WITH LITTLE EXPERIENCE(YET I WONDER IF ROMANCE IS FICTION OR PRACTICAL)

PLS IGNORE HIM!!!!

undecided undecided undecided I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT ME!!! PLS GO ON! cool YOU ARE GRADUALLY BECOMING MY NUMBER ONE JOBLESS FAN cool
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by DaDoctor: 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@the nigga saying I don't sound like a married woman. grin grin grin grin grin

What do married women sound like ONLINE? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Yeah, hermano perra tonto cheesy

I CRY FOR SOME MEN AND THE WIVES THEY MARRIED O!!!!

I GUESSU MARRIED HIM NOT HIM MARRYING U.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. / How I Slept With My Brother's Wife Sister. / 7 Shocking Cases Of Accidental Porn Played At The Wrong Time&Places.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.