Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! - Forum Games (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! (43396 Views)

Real And Genue Property In Lagos ( Feel Free To Read And Call ) / Uhummmm I Feel Like.... / What Do You Feel Like Doing Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Spermdrops(m): 11:56pm On May 25, 2008
Imani:

Who you be? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nairalanders will never cease to amaze me grin

Spermdrops, welcome back wink

After investigating further, i can confirm Xiomara is spermdrops and the other aliases tongue

You should be ashamed shooo, u get degree for bannology? angry grin

I have temporary lifted my ban on myself. cheesy  Shame ke? You cannot be ashamed of what you have no shame in darling.

Abi mad woman dey shame from unclothedness?

Since I discovered that certain "officials" in high places are masquerading under several aliases, I just thought I should have a little fun with the "privilege" of "multi-tasking".  The rule is that you cannot use more than one screen name at a time.

Not that you cannot have more than one screen name at a time.  Besides I was really bored with the old names.  Na only MILITIA I like from all of them and I will keep trying to log on to see if I can get it back. grin  That screen name had the greatest number of spiritual enemies known to mankind. cheesy  Keep investigating ma dear. Free effort. cheesy

Love it!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 7:10am On May 31, 2008
c all of them. where the hell have u guys been, una don dey sleep in d nyt abi wetin?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Xiomarra: 1:08am On Jun 04, 2008
Acidrop, wetin you they do for this dry thread? This brothel is closed for business for good! grin

We have all graduated to YIM romances and real life events.

Please get with the programme.
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 3:23am On Jun 12, 2008
Xiomarra:

Acidrop, wetin you they do for this dry thread? This brothel is closed for business for good! grin

We have all graduated to YIM romances and real life events.

Please get with the programme.

wow, una gree update me? how was i supposed to know that u guys have a real life now? i tot it was how u guys b4 when u didnt have a life. pls ooo make una dey let the news dey reach my side. meanwhile now that i know. i will return to my always existed life grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by romeo(m): 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmm!!!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 6:31am On Jun 28, 2008
romeo, where is juliet?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by romeo(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2008
acidrop:

romeo, where is juliet?

In Aussie!!! nwanyi oma wink
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 9:21am On Jun 28, 2008
haba. aussie? so what are u doing in spain?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by romeo(m): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2008
Help me ask Ehis ooh wink
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2008
lol. am sure u nt talking about me ooooo. cos u are an hr late, i jst finished my wedding with a sugar daddy grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by osegwu(m): 11:14am On Jun 28, 2008
I suppose good children should be asleep by now, shouldn't they?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by romeo(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2008
acidrop:

lol. am sure u nt talking about me ooooo. because u are an hr late, i jst finished my wedding with a sugar daddy grin

Abeg return the wedding ring sharp sharp!! angry angry

Sugar daddy ni, Sugar baby ke.
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 5:44am On Jun 29, 2008
osegwu:

I suppose good children should be asleep by now, shouldn't they?
ehen now. so wat are u doing still up?

romeo:

Abeg return the wedding ring sharp sharp!! angry angry

Sugar daddy ni, Sugar baby ke.
that ring u have already given me ooo, u can take it back. . . . lol infcat i have 2 facilitate the papers to have 50% access to the remainig of your property. so beware cool
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by chiegemba(f): 10:55am On Jul 30, 2008
this thread still dey? where is "Babeelove sef?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2009
^^^ She's never too far away. . . wink
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by SeanT21(f): 1:20am On Apr 06, 2009
Why did my Bro Siena bring this thread back lipsrsealed
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Ladyrsky46: 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2010
A thread like this exists shocked shocked shocked
Amazing!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by jamace(m): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2010
^^^ Now that you know, do something. cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by keyne(f): 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2011
^^^^bump, always late for the interesting threads, o well!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Odunnu: 6:43am On Jan 14, 2012
Heeeiii, day don break already?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by freecocoa(f): 1:31am On Jan 19, 2012
I'm not feeling sleepy,I wan watch film sef.
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2012
My kind of thread. tongue
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
almondjoy:
Siena what is 774? undecided

Anyway, MILITIA says to tell you that she loves you because

You are the best gentleman on Nairaland
You are handsomely cute
You are a manly man
You are not a typical Nigerian with some boondox ideas/you do not live in Nigeria too.
You are decent
you are polite
You are such a romantic
You are so considerate
you are warm
you are entertaining
you are decisive
you are disciplined
you are funny
you are good for her body and soul(good influence) that much needed calm for the stormy winter nights! Spritual matters you know what I mean? undecided

Your age is perfect too.  You are 8 years apart.  She does not like juvenile immature dudes--still living with their parents! You are just perfect for her! kiss

and best of all----------------------

You are unavailable--as she is--and thanks God for that.  Says if she was not married to me she hoped you would cancel your engagement if you are not happy with it! cheesy

She hopes you guys can be great friends and would like to give you a phone# when she gets to London in a few days just to talk to you. Do you mind?  I don't mind at all. tongue

Wonders shall never seize sha. Oga siena, u be correct playa o. Choi. Only u, all deze ladys? Militia, almondjoy, Babycool, now, na missmercedes. Bobo yi get sweet mouth gan. Ahn ah! Abeg teach me na. E be lyk say u dey tell all dese women d same tin, wey dey make dem lyk u. Worse part be say, u go fool dem here, den go back to iyawo evri nyt. I bow. U be master sha. Kai Kai Kai.
Na only god know wetin u dey tell dis new one wey she dey follow u upandown. Abi she blind? Woh, madam missmercedes abi kini oruko e. Single guys full evriwer u go dey follow married man. I go soon open thred specially 4 u. Shey anytym I talk abi na write, d 2 of una go ban me. Ehn, I don return. I get una tym wella.
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by KanwuliaExtra: 6:01am On Jan 03, 2018
Yeaaaaah!
The good old days. cool

Once an insomniac, always an insomniac. cool

12:00AM
Chopping pizza and drinking STOUT/COKE.
Work in 6 hours after a blessed 4 days off.
Life is GOOOOOOOOOD! cool
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by armyofone(m): 6:46am On Jan 03, 2018
The good old days and it was hot here.
Happy New year to you!
I dey find sleep after this fish stew wey I chop.
Your combo of pizza, coke/stout na sign of enjoyment.

KanwuliaExtra:
Yeaaaaah!
The good old days. cool

Once an insomniac, always an insomniac. cool

12:00AM
Chopping pizza and drinking STOUT/COKE.
Work in 6 hours after a blessed 4 days off.
Life is GOOOOOOOOOD! cool
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by KanwuliaExtra: 5:17am On Jan 04, 2018
armyofone:
The good old days and it was hot here.
Happy New year to you!
I dey find sleep after this fish stew wey I chop.
Your combo of pizza, coke/stout na sign of enjoyment.

Happy New Year sis. grin
Those days WERE SUPER HOOOOOOOT!
Tons of TINZ were ‘appening I SWEAR.
NL can NEVER recover those years lai lai. cheesy
So much KUNG FU-FUN.
People were REAL, till the okoro-mgbatic bush meats entered NL market begin spread “EBOLA” and many incurables. grin

Dem don go find “REAL WORK” or quench for jail offline ke!
Muchechechecheche

Fresh fish stew! Yummy.
Abeg I join you to continue the h-enjoyment thru 2018 and beyond.

Aminnnnnnnn oooooooooooh. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply)

Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. / Optical Illusions / It's Funny How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.