Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:19 AM

InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! - Forum Games (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! (42918 Views)

Real And Genue Property In Lagos ( Feel Free To Read And Call ) / Uhummmm I Feel Like.... / What Do You Feel Like Doing Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by chiegemba(f): 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2007
Its majorly Diverse but we tend 2 have some worth of d Asian populations over rulin in some places but its all good though about its beauty sure dere r beautiful places and bet u would never get bore but all d same its mega expensive d city where i stay i pay 8.25% on taxes and everythin is taxed can u imagine that!!! but i guess am used 2 it now. ceasec complainin and thankin God 4 his mercies grin. Anyhow sha need 2 do my last round and complete my 24hr log book takes a while 2 do take.
Nice chattin with u as usual grin  kiss

@Babee; don't over sleep oooo shocked grin

Got 2 spilt now! much love kiss kiss kiss
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2007
Yeah, I heard dat it is an expenisve place to live in. But wat the heck, if u are making the dough then it is also a very nice place to live in.

Its been good chatting with u too, and plis make sure u show up again. Or else I would be forced to email U. Now dats is a threat!!!!! grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2007
Una funny oh!  My darling Uche!  You too sabi okoli grin  Na how she go wan call You black arse  No be she invite you he he he he he he he!!!! 

Nna meeeeeeeeeen!!!  i read the tory oh!  COME SEE SERIOUS "ISHO" !!! embarassed

--like everybady dey read ma own na---make me sef read another person im yown
--- tongue

Uche2nna:

@ Chi

Na this visit thingy daey because wahala for one thread so oooooooo grin One bobo dey interested for one babe, the babe tell am say make him come to her place to prove him love. Well, I am still awaiting how the tory go end but I don begin see wahala already.
So no ask me make I come ooooo, because I might likely show up @ your doorstep and You would be like , ehmmm, u know what I was just joking, or drunk or even sleepy on that day. So plis get your black ass out of ma house  grin

I laff soteeeeey, I pass out! Chei!  Nairaland na wa oh!  I see you dey play devils's advocate for there.  The baby don give picture finish come dey talk nonsense.  That is why this IM business,--- I no go try am lai lai!  Instead I will go to Oklahoma and open a private mailbox inside one bush---and will send someone to pick the mails for me if I am so interested! Shiooooooooooooooo!!!! Ah-ah!!!! grin

This is a lesson to efrybody!  No difference between those flirting "profusely" in public or those when hide dey do the "tin"!!!! cheesy grin cool  Whatever is done in the dark--must surely come to light.  I am sure some naked pictures were exchanged too.  Make we dey look!!! Wow!!!!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2007
chiegemba:

Its majorly Diverse but we tend 2 have some worth of d Asian populations over rulin in some places but its all good though about its beauty sure dere r beautiful places and bet u would never get bore but all d same its mega expensive d city where i stay i pay 8.25% on taxes and everythin is taxed can u imagine that!!! but i guess am used 2 it now. ceasec complainin and thankin God 4 his mercies grin. Anyhow sha need 2 do my last round and complete my 24hr log book takes a while 2 do take.
Nice chattin with u as usual grin  kiss

[b]@Babee; don't over sleep oooo shocked grin][/b]Got 2 spilt now! much love kiss kiss kiss

No way babe!  I can only sleep for 3 hours now and spread it out during the day. Na to clean house be the problem now.  I just wan catch up with the neighbourhood gossip before I start!  Gat like 5 loads of laundry to do! angry  See you later my dear!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2007
Uche2nna:

Yeah, I heard that it is an expensive place to live in. But what the heck, if u are making the dough then it is also a very nice place to live in.

Its been good chatting with u too, and plis make sure u show up again. Or else I would be forced to email You. Now that is is a threat!!!!! grin

I see you have not learned anything from the "drama" you witnessed!  You will be disgraced on You Tube like the bobo!!! grin grin grin grin grin  Please take permission first!  I don't want my darling to be humiliated. grin grin grin grin grin.  Anyway we go yan this night!!!  Let me get busy or I will be in some serious regret mode this night!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by chiegemba(f): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2007
@Babee; Only You Tube probably would take him 2 CNN since u view it u would c thy brother derejust kiddin grin grin grin On a serious note date thread funny well well but far from it though Uche seems like one of the gentlemen i've met on nl. Based on series of chat with some nl members i know that there r couple of gentlemen out here that still exist wink

@Uche; d iv is still opened wink grin

@Babee so what state r u in?probably would come hang out with u durin my vacation wink Abi na Oprah show u go send me packin 2 tongue grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by chiegemba(f): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2007
BABEELOVE:

No way babe! I can only sleep for 3 hours now and spread it out during the day. Na to clean house be the problem now. I just wan catch up with the neighbourhood gossip before I start! Gat like 5 loads of laundry to do! angry See you later my dear!

So wetin u come dey do 4 nl if u get dat amount of loads 2 do Oya waka go b4 i count up to 3 1, i no won open my eyes still see u logged on 2, no dey try me oooooo , tongue grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 1:39am On Aug 25, 2007
BABEELOVE:

I see you have not learned anything from the "drama" you witnessed!  You will be disgraced on You Tube like the bobo!!! grin grin grin grin grin  Please take permission first!  I don't want my darling to be humiliated. grin grin grin grin grin.  Anyway we go yan this night!!!  Let me get busy or I will be in some serious regret mode this night!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Water don already pass garri. She don mistakenly dish out the IV and me I will unmistakenly honor the invitation. If that is one way to get ma ass on CNN then so be it  grin

@ Chi
   You have just insulted the whole gentleman-dom by including me. Have You ever seen a gentleman that cometh from the bowels of Onitsha. No, my dearie, no Onitsha guy is a gentle man and that unfortunately is what I am. Raised in otu onitsha!!!! cheesy

Anyway, about the IV, weather it is still open or not, I am honoring it. I have already marked down Cali as my port of call this Xmas hols  cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 4:23am On Aug 25, 2007
chiegemba:

So wetin u come dey do 4 nl if u get that amount of loads 2 do Oya waka go before i count up to 3 1, i no won open my eyes still see u logged on 2, no dey try me oooooo , tongue grin

Darling Chi, you will be proud of me.  It took 6 hrs to sort out my mess today, but I survived! Finally having dinner at 11:30PM---then quick 3-hr nap.  Work starts back today, so I will be sleeping all day if I can oh! Well drop me a message. I dey Houston oh--my sister. Naija full here well well and lots of shit dey 'appen for here. Please come visit oh! Wetin you wan do when you dey mention Oprah shocked Na 419 visit Hmmm!!! Anyway--hope not, you do not sound like the type!!! Catch you later. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Uche2nna:

Water don already pass garri. She don mistakenly dish out the IV and me I will unmistakenly honor the invitation. If that is one way to get ma ass on CNN then so be it  grin

@ Chi
   You have just insulted the whole gentleman-dom by including me. Have You ever seen a gentleman that cometh from the bowels of Onitsha. No, my dearie, no Onitsha guy is a gentle man and that unfortunately is what I am. Raised in otu onitsha!!!! cheesy

Anyway, about the IV, weather it is still open or not, I am honoring it. I have already marked down Cali as my port of call this Xmas hols  cheesy

Over to you Chi!  I beg no disgrace am oh!---Nairaland is watching closely as always!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy  This IV cannot be rescinded me thinks not!  This is going to be interesting oh!!!

Later my dears!!!! Off to bed!!!! kiss
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 4:31am On Aug 25, 2007
Uche, I see you oh! grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 4:34am On Aug 25, 2007
Hi babe

Just dropped in from school. Wats up with U?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 4:37am On Aug 25, 2007
Just finished house chores and dinner--how's my darling?  Need a front and back rub? How was school? cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 4:41am On Aug 25, 2007
School was actually good. I always find fridays my favorite school day prolly because of the anticipation of the oncoming weekend cheesy

You working 2nite?? undecided

Actually, I prefer the front rub grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 4:46am On Aug 25, 2007
Yeah!  TGIF---------welcome back.  No off tonight. I think I am on call tomorrow---for 4 hrs, from 3-7PM tomorrow afternoon---meaning stand by and jump to work when your cell phone rings---paid of course for tying me to the phone.  If not I have to go in unfailingly at 7PM.  Whatever the case--I am ready.  So free watching T.V till I go to sleep. I bet you need to go chill for a little bit and unwind?

I prefer to give front rubs too!  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! cool
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 4:48am On Aug 25, 2007
I unwind in front of ma computer. NL gives u all the unwinding u need and then some!!! cheesy Besides wat else can U do in this dry desert area sad
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 4:51am On Aug 25, 2007
Uche2nna:

I unwind in front of ma computer. Nairaland gives u all the unwinding u need and then some!!! cheesy Besides what else can You do in this dry desert area sad

I wonder oh! You gat that right! You eaten yet?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 4:54am On Aug 25, 2007
Grabbed a burger in the middle of the afternoon. Came back and as usual my stomach shut down and refused ma cooking cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 4:58am On Aug 25, 2007
Uche2nna:

Grabbed a burger in the middle of the afternoon. Came back and as usual my stomach shut down and refused ma cooking cheesy

Yup! I know that feeling all too well. The reason I over-hydrate with Gatorade! Today is another day. Just relax for now. cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 5:06am On Aug 25, 2007
So wetin U chop 4 dinner
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 5:10am On Aug 25, 2007
Rice and egusi soup! Could not attempt any swallow swallow this time of the night. I could only eat 3 spoons and shoved the rest into the fridge. My tummy had shut down too. Settled for 2 bottles of gatorade instead. I will have a big breakfast at Golden Corral today when I wake up.
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 5:11am On Aug 25, 2007
c all the night crawlers. sup ya'll
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 5:14am On Aug 25, 2007
Lucky U, girl. Big Breakfast, abi. That sounds good.

Mara of fact, i am longing for some good ol' spicy and thick ogbono soup with okra , kpomo , Okporoko and some dry fish!! Men I miss them dayz. I wish I were going to N like U this Xmas hols
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by ikamefa(f): 5:17am On Aug 25, 2007
chai! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 5:18am On Aug 25, 2007
acidrop:

c all the night crawlers. sup ya'll

Hi droooooooooooooopy!!!!  No sleep  You are welcome. cheesy

Uche2nna:

Lucky You, girl. Big Breakfast, abi. That sounds good.

Mara of fact, i am longing for some good ol' spicy and thick ogbono soup with okra , kpomo , Okporoko and some dry fish!! Men I miss them dayz. I wish I were going to N like You this Xmas hols

Not to worry baby---trust me now.  In my men-hunting days--I used to mail frozen soup via fedex overnight delivery to some lucky dudes.  I will take care of you "super"!!!  You never know---Nigeria trip is still a long way off.  You just never know. cheesy grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 5:19am On Aug 25, 2007
sup babe tnks oooo, been on d phone with someone who put me in a bad mood, so i no fit sleep again
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 5:20am On Aug 25, 2007
ikamefa:

chai! embarassed embarassed embarassed

You are welcome, please sit down and take some notes!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 5:22am On Aug 25, 2007
acidrop:

sup babe tnks oooo, been on d phone with someone who put me in a bad mood, so i no fit sleep again

Sowwwwwwwwwwwy!!!! Just sit and relax in this pepper soup joint. Uche-cheer up--nothing spoil. I can feel you from over here. The more the merrier! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by ikamefa(f): 5:22am On Aug 25, 2007
BABEELOVE:

You are welcome, please sit down and take some notes!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

grin Ngwa ! i cant am just browsing thru though! cheesy

notes ke! Mbanu! cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 5:23am On Aug 25, 2007
Hi acid drop wats up. Sorry about ur mood, sometimes life can be a b*****ch  sad

@ Babe

In ur men hunting dayz Wat r u hunting now grin

Anywayz is there any way I can get on dat list of lucky dudes for the frozen thingy. Even if na waiting list, I no mind grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 5:26am On Aug 25, 2007
so who dey serve d pepersoup, babelove or uche or d two of una
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 5:29am On Aug 25, 2007
Uche2nna:

Hi acid drop wats up. Sorry about your mood, sometimes life can be a b*****ch  sad

@ Babe

[b]In your men hunting dayz What r u hunting now grin[/b]Anywayz is there any way I can get on that list of lucky dudes for the frozen thingy. Even if na waiting list, I no mind grin

As you can already tell, my short life has been pretty interesting--with absolutely no regrets. I am hunting for money now----for retirement! Yes you may get on that list--but will have to sign a disclaimer---absolving me from all "wrongdoing"!!!! I will have the documents ready from Shapiro's legal zoom!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

acidrop:

so who dey serve d pepersoup, babelove or uche or d two of una

fresh fish, goat or hen pepper soup What to drink by the way cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 5:31am On Aug 25, 2007
shampain, plsssssssssssssss grin. but o girl wait oooo, draging babelove to one corner

so u get bobo 4 this side na doyin dey wait 4 u 4 that side

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (67) (Reply)

Test Your Self 'quantitative ' / Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. / It's Funny How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.