Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,010 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

First Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Test (3287 Views)

Unity Bank Test Format / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Test by debetmx(m): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2007
You can now check if you have been shortlisted for the first bank test next week Thursday.
I wrote and passed the test in april aand did the interview but was not called for induction
Re: First Bank Test by omena555(f): 10:11am On Aug 16, 2007
thanks for the info. just checked and i was invited. pls dont worry that u werent called for induction. i know there's a good job waiting for u and u'll get it soon. just dont stop trying. cheers! smiley
Re: First Bank Test by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 16, 2007
please how can one check if he has been short listed for the first bank test shocked shocked
Re: First Bank Test by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2007
do i check the first bank website to ascertain whether i was shortlisted or my mail [b][/b]
Re: First Bank Test by bigfred(m): 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2007
lancaster:

do i check the first bank website to ascertain whether i was shortlisted or my mail [b][/b]

Check the bank website and type your confirmation I.D that was given to you the day you applied.
Goodluck.
Re: First Bank Test by bigfred(m): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2007
Goodluck to those shortlisted though i was not shorthlisted but in God i trust.
Re: First Bank Test by mamus2010(f): 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2007
bigfred:

Check the bank website and type your confirmation I.D that was given to you the day you applied.
Goodluck.

you can also check the post on 1st bank by damkollins, he gave the link.

@ bigfred,

don't worry, it may be in batches, and if not you can be rest assured that something bigger than the elephant is waiting for you in front.
Re: First Bank Test by seuniyanda: 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2007
i have called for the test, please any idea about the test format, i believe it could be G-mat now, se? oh God, this guys are dump
Re: First Bank Test by bigfred(m): 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2007
mamus 2010:

you can also check the post on 1st bank by damkollins, he gave the link.

@ bigfred,

don't worry, it may be in batches, and if not you can be rest assured that something bigger than the elephant is waiting for you in front.

@mamus
Thank you so much for your word of assurance it just wiped away the tears from my eyes. Remain blessed
Re: First Bank Test by bamsonkumu(m): 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2007
please can someone give me the address 4 the benin zone i was shortlisted 4 the lagos zone but i can not make it down so i was thinking whether i can write it here in benin please help me landers,
Re: First Bank Test by antis: 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2007
Pls,

i was invited too. watz the test format like??

tanx as i await ur quick response

ONE LUV
Re: First Bank Test by emyjones: 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2007
i applied again and was not invited well na God know best all the best to all doing it
Re: First Bank Test by DRANOEL(m): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2007
@EMYJONES
you should have reduced your age,did that and was invited (the last time i wasnt invited and i learnt the lesson)
Re: First Bank Test by obanikoro2(m): 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2007
na wa o! no wonder I still saw men older than my father on NYSC camp claiming to be below 30. grin
It is well o
Re: First Bank Test by damkollins(m): 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2007
obanikoro2:

na wa o! no wonder I still saw men older than my father on NYSC camp claiming to be below 30. grin
It is well o
grin
Re: First Bank Test by seuniyanda: 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2007
does anybody know anything about the test format, please send to us or to my mail seuniyanda@mail.com, for those not shortlisted God is preparing a better offer for you dear.
God bless
Re: First Bank Test by seuniyanda: 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2007
imagin this i saw my invitation letter yesterday and for me to print it today, i was told that they can proceed with my application. Is that possible, i need help
Re: First Bank Test by damkollins(m): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2007
seuniyanda:

imagin this i saw my invitation letter yesterday and for me to print it today, i was told that they can proceed with my application. Is that possible, i need help
Just be cool and don't panic.Check on it Later,I'm sure it's just a server error.But why don't u print it yesterday/Procastination is sometimes dangerous.
Re: First Bank Test by nonsoduke: 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2007
what does it take to pass a first bank test
Re: First Bank Test by Drfemi1: 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2007
Fellow members can anybody tell the day the firstbank test is coming up,place and how do i check if am invited for the test having my secret code with me. i needed this information very urgently. Thanks
Re: First Bank Test by woko: 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2007
nairalanders,pls am a novice wen it comes to job stuff and am among those called 4 d interview bt my problem is dat i can remember where i wrote my id number,pls can sum 1 help me.am on my knees
Re: First Bank Test by debeo: 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2007
who knows the test format please help ur bros. If u wrote d 4th batch test help nlanders out
Re: First Bank Test by nommysleek: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2007
the venue in benin city is immaculate conception college,muritala mohammed way, 3rd east circular benin city,wish u luck
Re: First Bank Test by benboiz: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2007
woko,
think u really dont have to panic coz u lost your i.d
quite a no. of people lost theirs too.
just go to the FBN web and click on the field for APTITUDE TEST FOR EXECUTIVE TRAINEES
It will take you to a page notifying you that they havestarted calling people for the test.
on that same page, click on HERE
it will take you to where u have to fill in your candidate i.d

there is also another printed field on that same page saying CLICK HERE TO RETRIEVE YOUR CONFIRMATION I.D

that will help.

Wish u luck & all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: First Bank Test by NGOZIGLORI(f): 12:18am On Aug 22, 2007
hi, you can check out this site for the first bank test format
http://www.careersnigeria.com/category/banking-jobs-nigeria
Re: First Bank Test by onyekang1(f): 9:45am On Aug 22, 2007
@ Ngoziglori

i jus checked the site and there is notin lik first bank test format ,so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz if there is anoda link can u plz let us know,cos d test na 2morrow abeg
Re: First Bank Test by onyekang1(f): 10:04am On Aug 22, 2007
@ Ngoziglori

tanks a bunch ave cn it,u r a darlin 4 dat piece of info
Re: First Bank Test by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 22, 2007
onyeka_ng:

@ Ngoziglori

tanks a bunch ave cn it,you're a darlin 4 that piece of info

Baby, what time is your test?
Re: First Bank Test by damkollins(m): 10:20am On Aug 22, 2007
onyeka_ng:

@ Ngoziglori

i jus checked the site and there is notin lik first bank test format ,so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz if there is another link can u plz let us know,because d test na 2morrow abeg
I've just posted a thread on it so do check out.
NGOZIGLORI:

hi, you can check out this site for the first bank test format
http://www.careersnigeria.com/category/banking-jobs-nigeria
Thanks for the info,I just posted a thread on it for the benefit of those that can't get through to the site.
Re: First Bank Test by seuniyanda: 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2007
hello house,
Dear ones invited for the test, i wish "us" goodluck, and i believe we will pass, and when we pass, we must help others too.
Good luck in Jesus name, say Amen, Louder guys,. the louder you say it the better your mark. Better
Re: First Bank Test by onyekang1(f): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2007
@fynewaka

dis one way u dey ask me 4 d time 4 my test,anytin gud 4 me? its in d mornin actually
Re: First Bank Test by ohis4: 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2007
wink i guys,ur all doing great jobs.i have first bank test 2moro,pls i need for some one 2 put me through on area to concertrate is possible material.thank a lot one luv.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Does Insurance Companies Paay Gradutes? / Kpmg Partner Interview(audit) / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.