Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,408 members, 7,800,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. (28986 Views)

Are These Pains Early Signs Of Arthritis? / Don't Do This Before You Stand Up From Bed In The Morning / Five Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. by gbenga9ja(m): 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2006
Hi Folks,

I always have this problem when i sleep in the night and wake up in the morning.

I wanna know if it is just me or it also happens to some of you as well.

When i wake up in the morning, i always have waist pains immediately i get up, but after having my bath, it goes away, the next morning when i wake up again, my waist pains me, like that everyday.

I don't want you guys to think i sleep on the chair or on the floor or anything, i sleep on a very good big standard bed.

Anyway, i'll like to know if this is normal or unusual, if it happens to you as well, do let me know by repying cos i'm kinda worried.
Re: Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. by rikkyjen(m): 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2006
Probably you have been straffing all night grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. by LoverBwoy(m): 12:44am On Mar 05, 2006
Try changing ur bed

try strectching before u go to bed

try changing ur sleepin position

do regular exercise

SEE UR DOCTOR
Re: Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. by SIBLI06(m): 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2006
I think LoverBwoy has captured the important possibilites of why your back is aching when you wake up. You might want to read the article below.

C&P it into your browser.

http://discovervalue.com/fitness/#

Hope it helps. smiley
Re: Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. by stephanie7(f): 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2006
are you in bed alone!!!!! my boyfriend gets waistpains too after some nights sleeping with me (if ya know what i mean i dont wanna be rude)
Re: Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. by LoverBwoy(m): 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2006
steph u can always shove him and invite me when he complains too much  grin

me back never hurts wink
Re: Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. by stephanie7(f): 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2006
LoverBwoy:

steph u can always shove him and invite me when he complains too much grin

me back never hurts wink

ha ha thank you
Re: Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. by shehoo: 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2006
You're not the only one who has this problem. I am also in the same pains type of pain. It comes on and off and I have to see the doctor most offen
Re: Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. by sammyjl(f): 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2007
cheesy Get a new bed period!
Re: Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. by alabiyemmy(m): 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2007
Funny - someone makes a post asking for a solution for his problem, but instead of getting a solution, all he gets is people talking about their own problem also and before you know it, the pages grow so long that the initial reason for the post is lost on the poster and on us all.
Re: Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. by jello(f): 1:52am On Dec 17, 2007
Hi,
  Some people think its funny that you have waist pain in the morning,it really isnt at all because i have been in that shoe and i know how you feel.It could be a s a result of a tight muscle around your back and waist level, or a problem with your lumber spine.
    i think  you should see a doctor and probably do an x-ray on your lumber spine, change your sleeping position and if possible get an orthopedic mattress.
Re: Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. by jello(f): 1:55am On Dec 17, 2007
Hi,
 Some people think its funny that you have waist pain when you wake up,it really isnt at all because i have been in that shoe and i know how you feel.It could be a s a result of a tight muscle around your back and waist level, or a problem with your lumber spine.
   i think  you should see a doctor and probably do an x-ray on your lumber spine, change your sleeping position and if possible get an orthopedic mattress.
Re: Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. by MCLOVIN: 2:06am On Jan 02, 2008
Re: Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. by Pappyjesby(m): 1:37am On Jan 08, 2008
If you work yourself up and seriously stressed you can suffer from waist pain, on the other hand it may be as
a result of PID (Pelvic Inflamatory Disease). Whatever the case may be I will advise you to see your Doctor.

Try and do that today or soonest.

Click on the URL below you will find a soothing relief from your waste pain now.

http://backpainsolution..com/2007/10/could-your-back-pain-be-due-to.html
http://backpainsolution..com/2007/10/could-your-back-pain-be-due-to.html
Re: Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. by micemic: 2:11am On Jul 03, 2013
I do have the same issue. I found that alittle exercise goes a long way. I interpreted as my bodies way to tell me its time to get off your ass and do some cardio.
Re: Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2013
Re: Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. by tafadodo: 10:08am On Jul 07, 2013
Hi i spoke with an expert and they think it could be sciatical hes really one of the best here their numbers 08029246555 070849177117 080974196821
Re: Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. by Bright2(m): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
Avoid constant cold environment,bath warm water for some time & watch out.
Re: Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. by 4reala(m): 6:05am On Jul 26, 2017
gbenga9ja:
Hi Folks,

I always have this problem when i sleep in the night and wake up in the morning.

I wanna know if it is just me or it also happens to some of you as well.

When i wake up in the morning, i always have waist pains,f immediately i get up, but after having my bath, it goes away, the next morning when i wake up again, my waist pains me, like that everyday.

I don't want you guys to think i sleep on the chair or on the floor or anything, i sleep on a very good big standard bed.

Anyway, i'll like to know if this is normal or unusual, if it happens to you as well, do let me know by repying cos i'm kinda worried.
Just as loverBwoy said, just change ur sleeping position and u'll be fyn. I just tried dat yesternyt and it worked. use to sleep on my tummy before, but slept on my back yesternyt and woke up fyn.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital / Banned Drugs In Nigerian Market (procold!) / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.