Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] (14046 Views)

Human Eaters In Lagos Stripped Naked By Angry Mob; Almost Set Ablaze / Public Attack "human Eaters" In Lagos [photo Inside] / Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by totorimi: 11:01am On Aug 05, 2011
Patnoble:

[color=#770077][/color]I guess this is not their first time,i know nemesis will caught them ,

Nna e, supu
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Gbenge77(m): 11:23am On Aug 05, 2011
The usual suspects have arrived.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Kekekenny(m): 11:32am On Aug 05, 2011
where brov
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by enomakos(m): 11:51am On Aug 05, 2011
what a shame
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by ITOOKNOW1: 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2011
Honestly, these guys should be arrested still what they did is indecent.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by member479760: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2011
jobless men eating meat wahala dey o!
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by seemyown: 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2011
After intensive questioning, the policemen were convinced that the suspects were mistaken for human parts eaters and sellers by the mob. They were later released.

Speaking with P.M.NEWS on the incident, a police officer who preferred anonymity advised the public to investigate suspected criminals before taking any action.

But for the timely intervention of the policemen, the officer noted, the suspects would have been set ablaze.

INVESTIGATE BEFORE ALARMING!!!
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by sayso: 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2011
do not judge immediately,try knowing the facts first.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by luckymome(f): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2011
How i wish the police could cultivate the habit of rescuing innocent people from dangers like this one
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Solozzo(m): 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2011
[b][/b]

Good Police work
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by hannydarl(f): 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2011
Up Nigerian police. I am very sure no forensic exam was carried on the suspected meat. Its only in naija that the police judge mainly by sight. If it looks like cow meat then its cow meat lol. If blood is found on a suspects shirt and a corpse is close by then its the person that killed him never mind investigating if that blood was cow, goat or human blood. Chei God help us.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by hannydarl(f): 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2011
Anyway sha, thank God they were rescued. I dont support such jungle justice except in cases of CONFIRMED ( caught in the act)child s.exual predators and CONFIRMED ritual killers and rap ists.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2011
what happened to DNA investigation to ascertain they are actually cow meat.
in Lagos, anything can happen.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2011
the busy body that raised the false alarm in the first place should be ashamed of himself/herself. I recommend he seeks forgiveness from God otherwise he/she should commit , cide. shame on you poster.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by hackney(m): 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2011
morufoye:

the busy body that raised the false alarm in the first place should be ashamed of himself/herself.

exactly what i was going to say.
that person should be beaten up for causing innocent people to be harmed.
wickedness!! what if the men were killed.
agents of satan in disguise.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by gwas(m): 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2011
This is what happen when lots of people are jobless.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by mykali(m): 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2011
I left twitter to come here and read this? Mcheeew
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by igboboy1(m): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Olododuas are not Igbos who eat people.

When will you Igbos stop kidnapping ppl for human periperi soup. What is wrong with you ppl gan sef?

May God have mercy on every person that has passed your dinner table.

Exposure year for Olodowas, Una dey point finger on everyone but yourself but my writeup below shows that una be the biggest culprit of everything una dey point others of, is it eating uman being? is it love of money? is it political daftness?
Abeg the write up below is for you, enjoy dear OLODOwa

igbo boy:

OLODOWA this is for u , keep denying, yea u guys don eat uman being ( abeg make i hear word), after na una no dey take bribe shocked

This year has been the year of exposing the olodowas, hahaha i wish this year never ends until all their two face behavior has been exposed, wind dey blow this days well well for Yoruba camp and their yansh don dey open wella

first exposure: victory of GEJ, Yoruba due to their media ownership dey tell us say na dem sabi politics well, Infact tinubu rake say as ACN don capture sw na so aso rock go be for them, Well election came and NIGERIA showed them na dem no sabi politricks at all, instead they were crying that no Yoruba where in the first 4 abi na 6 of the top Nigerians in office.

second exposure: Dem dey say na only igbo and hausa like money and igbo sabi kill for money, ok wind com blow several days ago na im we com find out say o boy abiola death get story o, adesanya, ooni of ife, all the obas fattened their account on the expense of their people, (so una like money too?),

third exposure: dem no be cannibals, Nna unu mechionu there, u guys just dey code una cannibalism, infact everything una dey do na coded things, just because say we know catch una back in the days e no mean say una be saint

fourth exposure: Awo na onye ara, couple of months ago a journalist dug into the life of the awos and we now know that family enh , o boy na something else,

fifth exposure: Na only east, ND and north like fight, o boy how many times for OYO the NURTW chapter under the leadership of that ugly uman being tokyo caused hundreds of death? every 3months dem dey fight for NURTW chapter for oyo, violent set of human beings angry

with this rate of exposures this OLODWAS will be dissected by the end of the year, MARK MY WORDS
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 06, 2011
igbo boy:

Exposure year for Olodowas, Una dey point finger on everyone but yourself but my writeup below shows that una be the biggest culprit of everything una dey point others of, is it eating uman being? is it love of money? is it political daftness?
Abeg the write up below is for you, enjoy dear OLODOwa

You can type any garbage you want to type. Exposure ko possessure ni

Igbos are the ones known to eat humans, that's they the SE is full of kidnappers and black human market.

The two Yoruba sounding names in the poster's article are prolly:

1. associated with igbos

2. Are really igbos pretending to be yoruba. That happens a lot in nigeria

3. Are quarter yoruba, 75% Igbo.

Whatever it is, something needs to be done.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by igboboy1(m): 4:52am On Aug 06, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You can type any garbage you want to type. Exposure ko possessure ni

Igbos are the ones known to eat humans, that's they the SE is full of kidnappers and black human market.

The two Yoruba sounding names in the poster's article are prolly:

1. associated with igbos

2. Are really igbos pretending to be yoruba. That happens a lot in nigeria

3. Are quarter yoruba, 75% Igbo.

Whatever it is, something needs to be done.

yea and ige, adesanya and the obas were all igbos pretending to be yorubas just so they can cut their cut too right? undecided

Well yorubas in my area are know to eat humans so you can type your own garbage (na u get ur hand)
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by UpDates1(m): 8:43am On Aug 06, 2011
cry cry cry cry
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Natasha2(f): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2011
wow lucky dudes they must have suffered hell
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 07, 2011
igbo boy:

yea and ige, adesanya and the obas were all igbos pretending to be yorubas just so they can cut their cut too right? undecided

Well yorubas in my area are know to eat humans so you can type your own garbage (na u get your hand)

Yawnnnnn!!

Igbo boy, tell your people to stop eating humans. it's a very distasteful thing to do.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by igboboy1(m): 6:49am On Aug 07, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Yawnnnnn!!

Igbo boy, tell your people to stop eating humans. it's a very distasteful thing to do.
(Just woke up from sleep, i think your yawn put me to sleep)

Ok i will tell my people (as in my fellow compatriots, of the olodowa extraction to do that).

Olodowas please stop eating uman being o,, ileke don tire for una grin
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 20, 2012
I Feel for those guys..they were just hungry..and its ridiculous some people think they were eating flesh smh.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Fellonigerians: 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
NegroNtns:
How is it police always show up on time to rescue someone from people exacting justice but never on time to rescue victims of rape or robbery or murder?

I always wonder...
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Prinzyy: 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
grincheesycheesycheesycheesysmiley)smiley)smiley)smiley):B:Bsmileywinkwinkcheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy:-/:-/cheesy:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy:-/cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy:-/smiley)smiley)smiley)smiley)smiley)smiley)smiley)smiley)smiley)smiley)smiley)smiley)smiley)smiley)smiley)smiley)smiley)
>smiley>smiley>smiley>smiley>smiley>smiley>smileyB)B)B)B)B):,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(yoruba uman itersssss,
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Prinzyy: 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nawaoo for yoruba cannibalism
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Prinzyy: 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
::$:$:$
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Prinzyy: 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
::$:$:$ grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa / NDLEA Arrests Members Of Drug Cartel, Intercepts Cocaine, Heroin Consignments / How God Saved Me From Being Swindled Of A Little Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.