Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

"Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers (42844 Views)

It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige / Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase / We're Not Politicians, Stop Inviting Us To Improtu Meetings....ogun Obas To Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by nyameke: 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2011
Gbawe:

Another clueless attention seeker, 'Olodo' and flip-flopper rolled into one. Please learn to write English properly before questioning the education of others. What is this "you actually funny than i thought"? It seems to me it is you who was busy playing truant rather than going to school. It is comical how it is always ill-educated folks like you who always make pretensions to erudition.

In case you missed it, this is a Nigerian forum and Nigerians are responding to the lyrics of a provocative song that seeks cheap publicity from garishly maligning Nigerians. It is obvious many of you fail examinations with how you present answers that indicates you don't understand the question in the first place.  Please tell your G.ay-naian brothers to take their noise elsewhere. This is Nairaland not Ghanaweb . I will defend my Nation against denigration - especially from those who spend every second of their lives telling the World that we do no good at all.
 me seeking attention see this monkey kwaseato gyimi gyimi belle man.  you obviously have a low iq thus your slowlness and way of thinking. i ask him if he went to school at all and he is correcting me on grammar. you have a phd sydromme mentality you glory seeking sissy boy. you are what i call Shitgerian and not a real nigerian cus you have a phd  mentality which is dragging nigeria down
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Mobinga: 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2011
Its no longer Yoruba vs Igbo abi? lol.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Mobinga: 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2011
Gbawe:

shocked shocked shocked shocked What ? Anyway , I am not surprised . Rabid self-hatred does nasty things to the mind .

WTF is rabid self-hatred? Abeg stop using words stupidly.

LMFAO. What's self hatred about it? Rabid self-hatred? I don't hate myself. But it is sickening when you cloud your sense of judgement because of nationality or patriotism. Keep on being a blind man who chooses to ignore an obvious fact.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by hakanai(m): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2011
@beaf you said it all in every single post on this thread!!!!!
Beaf u r cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
right now make Ghana no make us vex,ask for the $40mil debt your country collect for the love of Nigeria!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Rhino5dm: 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2011
Ghana Must GO!!!
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by iwantto(m): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2011
If this is the lyrics that makes an hit song in a supposedly great country, then I think Nigeria not as bad as we think afterall cos there is no way this will make an hit song in Nigeria.

We will rebuff it within few days of release.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Sicherheit(m): 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2011
Mobinga:

LMFAO. What's self hatred about it? Rabid self-hatred? I don't hate myself. But it is sickening when you cloud your sense of judgement because of nationality or patriotism. Keep on being a blind man who chooses to ignore an obvious fact.
What you are deserves new words undecided
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Rhino5dm: 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2011
Ghana Must GO!

Another batch of 21 Ghanaians has been deported from Nigeria, bringing the number so far deported on the orders of Nigerian
two state governors to 45. The Nigerian High Commissioner in Accra, Mohammed Musiliu Obanikoro, has however frowned upon the action, promising to
wade into it immediately. Earlier on July 14, 2011, 24 Ghanaians were arrested and deported to Ghana – unable to pick their belongings before the
unexpected action. The batch was made up of 21 men, 2 women and a girl. In both instances, the deportations were ordered by state governors in the most populous African country which runs a federal
system in which foreign affairs, defence and internal affairs are the preserves of the federal government in Abuja. Details available to Daily Guide suggest that the latest bout of deportation saw the rounding up of 21 persons upon the orders of
the Ondo State Governor, Olusegun Mimiko, in Western Nigeria. The deportees were arrested on July 16, 2011 and kept in confinement without allowing them to pick their belongings until their
final forced exit from Nigeria a few days ago. With the thought of leaving their belongings behind pinching them, the deportees were taken to the Nigeria/Benin border by road
and handed over to the immigration authorities of that country. The Beninois authorities then moved the deportees to their country’s border with Togo, Hilla Kondji, from where they were
transported to the Togo/Ghana border of Aflao and handed over to Ghanaian authorities. Daily Guide learnt that the deportees at this point were handed over to National Disaster Management Organisation (NADMO) in the
Ketu North District of the Volta Region. Here, they were registered and taken through the standard procedure for deportees. It has emerged that no reason was proffered
for their arrest and subsequent deportation to Ghana. Ironically, more and more Nigerians, most of them without valid travel documents, continue to troop to Ghana for the purpose of
mostly sojourning here. Regarding the earlier deportation, Daily Guide was told that the Kwara State Governor who ordered the arrests did not also give
any reason for the action he ordered in the state capital of Ilorin. The treatment meted out to this group of Ghanaians was no different from the one they received at the hands of the Ondo State
government in Akure, the state capital. Observers of the relations between the two countries are apprehensive about the backlash of the Nigerian action which is in total
contravention of ECOWAS Protocol. In the 80s, the two countries were engaged in a reprisal action which saw each of them deporting aliens to their countries of
origin. Nigeria had also undertaken a mass deportation of Ghanaians from that country in a spree which earned the notorious mantra of
‘Ghana Must Go’. So many years after the unfortunate diplomatic incident, the mantra has refused to go because a bag has been
named after it. The bag was the most preferred by Ghanaians returning home from Nigeria at the time. It was Nigeria which started the deportation after demanding that every Ghanaian entering Nigeria should provide proof of
possessing an amount of $50. Failure to provide led to outright deportation. Ghana retaliated by also making similar demands, leading to the two countries engaging in a messy diplomatic row. The authorities of the two countries sought an amicable solution to the diplomatic row which saw the withdrawal of the
worrying trend eventually. Until now, the ECOWAS protocol has held sway with citizens of each country, availing themselves of the opportunities thereof. Ghana is home to third generation Nigerians completely assimilated into the mainstream citizenship of the country. Descendants of Captain Glover’s 600 Hausa soldiers deployed to the then Gold Coast formed the Gold Coast Constabulary, a nucleus
of today’s Ghana Armed Forces and police service. Most of them married here after disbandment and have been finely assimilated into the country. It is therefore absurd when the
two countries engage in such nasty diplomatic reprisals. Ghanaian authorities might not want to go the way of their Nigerian counterparts but if they do, the repercussions could shake the
foundation of ECOWAS. Both countries, previously part of the British colony, spent same currency under the British West African monetary system. The Nigerian High Commissioner to Ghana, Alhaji Musiliu Obanikoro, in an interview with Daily Guide, condemned the action of the
governors, describing it as the work of overzealous public officials. He promised wading into it with the view to reviewing the trend. “If it really happened, we would take action to remedy the
situation. Ghana and Nigeria cannot afford to return to the old days. Our relations have improved so much that we cannot afford to
allow a few officials to cause friction between us. I would take action. I condemn it in totality and would get to the bottom of it,”
he said. Regarding the suspicion that the governors were responding to the danger posed by the extreme Islamic grouping, Boko Haram,
he said Ghana does not have Islamic extremists.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Hoodrat(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2011
Why are you all wasting your energy on those ignorant attention seekers? cant you see the hand written on the wall that they wish they were nigerians and were born ghanians by mistakes? They are musician and there words must not be taken too seriously as we know musicians are categorise as jokers who will criticise,do or say anything to get to the lime light and this is pure example of one, They are trying to make a name by bashing on Nigerians because we all know the name Nigerian is very mighty and popular among black human race in the whole world and even them oyinbo unborn child already familiar with the names and preparing to salute any Nigerians in his entire future, Let those kids be and stop wasting your energy on them,they are trying to promote themselves. Its all good cuz i got to f u c k e d a Ghana tourist last week in her 5star hotel in scavenger and could recollect the the opata yarn while pounding that big p u s s y  kiss
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Rhino5dm: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2011
Ghana Must GO!

th949.photobucket.com/albums/ad337/gomzzy7799/th_overload-bike-funny-image.jpg

Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Gbawe: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2011
nyameke:

me seeking attention see this[b] monkey kwaseato gyimi gyimi belle man.[/b]  you obviously have a low iq thus your slowlness and way of thinking. i ask him if he went to school at all and he is correcting me on grammar. you have a phd sydromme mentality you glory seeking sissy boy. you are what i call[b] Shitgerian[/b] and not a real nigerian cus you have a phd  mentality which is dragging nigeria down
You Ghanaians are so predictable. Did I not talk of your foul mouth in a previous post? And what does your dullard self go on to do other than prove me correct ? You have nothing to say and it is clear you want this thread to descend into the intellectually bereft o.rgy of "kwasia" and "abua" vitriol Ghanaweb is famous for. Won't happen buddy . I will simply keep "poking fun" at your 'olodo' self.

Little known is that many Ghanaians , contrary to popular misconception, are rude , irreverent and extremely foul-mouthed. Ghana is perhaps the only West African Country where you will see a Normal 15 year old (i.e not agbero or areaboy) give a 65 year old man a public tongue lashing!!!!

That is why the vitriol of Ghanaians , against Nigerians, should not really shock or offend us. They speak to their own mothers and father same way too. 

1 Like

Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Gbawe: 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2011
Mobinga:

Don't blame me for your poor comprehension skills. Rather, ask for a refund from the college-under-the-tree you attended.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Hoodrat(m): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2011
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by IYANGBALI: 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2011
i wonder why they forgot to sing how good we were in bed when we were bangn their girls in our hotels back in the 80s awon olosi alakori ghana must go
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by nyameke: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2011
Gbawe:

You Ghanaians are so predictable. Did I not talk of your foul mouth in a previous post? And what does your dullard self go on to do other than prove me correct ? You have nothing to say and it is clear you want this thread to descend into the intellectually bereft o.rgy of "kwasia" and "abua" vitriol Ghanaweb is famous for. Won't happen buddy . I will simply keep "poking fun" at your 'olodo' self.

see this Aboa he actually thinks he is intellectual. trust me you're not. you reason like a little kid. if you think writing a whole page and whining like a sissy makes you intellectual then nigeria is doomed with your phd mentality.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by ifyalways(f): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2011
nyameke:

see this Aboa he actually thinks he is intellectual. trust me you're not. you reason like a little kid. if you think writing a whole page and whining like a sissy makes you intellectual then nigeria is doomed with your phd mentality.
You obviously schooled at Nyameke single room school.
For the love of rice,what's that?
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by joecrack(m): 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2011
Really these gay.nians are really funny,never before have i seen a people suffering immensely from inferiority syndrome.
With their fat lie of how their 'beautiful' country is a no match with nigeria coupled with the uninterupted power farce.
This reminds me when a few years ago while in uni my dept embarked on a four nation west african tour{ghana inclusive}.when we got to ghana the uni of legon they wont allow us to hear word cant even stand shoulder high with UI,UNN or Ibadan,infact their universities can in no way match ours,the only difference is due to our population,infrastructures have been outstretched and as such the resultant effect of some of our crumbling instititutions.
And i laugh @sisi talking about how ghana is educating our future leaders,oh see this ignoramoses,only if he knew the number of nigerians who school in better endowed countries in europe,malaysia,dubai,cyprus,the US and so on.
The fact is over 80% of nigerians schooling in ghana are the ones who couldn't secure admissions in nigeria(ofcourse due to the fact that our uni's cant admit all).
Perhaps sisi and his mates forget that the worbid nigerian uni's they criticize are winning laurels,take ur mind back to the zain africa challenge,where our uni's are dominating that field.0% of nigerians schooling in ghana are the ones who couldn't secure admissions in nigeria(ofcourse due to the fact that our uni's cant admit all).
Perhaps sisi and his mates forget that the worbid nigerian uni's they criticize are winning laurels,take ur mind back to the zain africa challenge,where our uni's are dominating that field.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Gbawe: 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2011
nyameke:

see this Aboa [/b]he actually thinks he is intellectual. trust me you're not. you reason like a little kid. if you think writing a whole page and whining like a sissy makes you intellectual then nigeria is doomed with your phd mentality.

Abeg , do your thing . You can't help yourself . As well as being poorly educated you are also cursed with how rudeness and irreverence is part and parcel of growing up in Ghana . Please don't worry your little head (since it is full of so much air thus leading you to get confused easily) about Nigeria and our PHD mentality. I am just happy strolling down Oxford Street (probably the most famous Street in Ghana) in Accra and seeing Nigerians 'representing' strongly . But for us , [b]Nigerians
,  the Lebanese and Chinese businesses dominating Oxford Street , in Ghana, would probably charge you mentally enslaved 'Obroni lovers' a fee for the privilege of even using your own premier high Street.  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by nyameke: 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2011
ifyalways:

You obviously schooled at Nyameke single room school.
For the love of rice,what's that?
i would pretend i didnt see that,  btw i dont get into stuff like this with women i suggest you go prepare your husband something

1 Like

Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Hoodrat(m): 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2011
angry sad their capital is not as beautiful as ibadan i checked it on google , Accra look like (oja oba) in ibadan, it can never be compared with Abuja in all senses. The only thing i see ghanians boasting of his the uninterrupted electricity supply which our dumb government ignored for centuries now, Is bleeped up to see ghanians claiming big boys on us when our country is far beautiful and developed than their god-damncountry , Nigerian please wise up and be smart. angry
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Emmyk(m): 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2011
Lafin out Mad at d pounded yam stuff
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by misterh(m): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2011
This is pure inferiority complex. About the egusi & pounded yam, i bet they don't know the nutritional value this food has over the burger. About the Armani & agbada lyrics, i feel a sense of joy & pride when i see our leaders (GEJ, OBJ, YAR'ADUA) with their traditional wears taking photos with the world leaders. It gives us a sense of identity. FROM THE LYRICS OF THE SONG, I CAN SEE THAT THESE GHANAIANS WISH THEY WERE NIGERIANS. I imagine how dull the song would be & this cannot pass for a hit song in Nigeria considering the lyrics. WITHOUT NIGERIA, THERE IS NO AFRICA. Nigerians rep all over the world. PROUDLY NAIJA!orld. PROUDLY NAIJA![color=#006600][/color]
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by nyameke: 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2011
Gbawe:

Abeg , do your thing . You can't help yourself . As well as being poorly educated you are also cursed with how rudeness and irreverence is part and parcel of growing up in Ghana . Please don't worry your little head (since it is full of so much air thus leading you to get confused easily) about Nigeria and our PHD mentality. I am just happy strolling down Oxford Street (probably the most famous Street in Ghana) in Accra and seeing Nigerians 'representing' strongly . But for us , Nigerians,  the Lebanese and Chinese businesses dominating Oxford Street , in Ghana, would probably charge you mentally enslaved 'Obroni lovers' a fee for the privilege of even using your own premier high Street.  grin grin grin grin grin
im going to ask you again did you go to school at all. cus im finding it really hard to understand how you think. you re happy representing in ghana investing while about 90 millions nigerians live in a poo hell hole back home hopleless and desperate to survive and killing each other with no remorse and you want praises cus you in ghana representing?. kwaseato if thats what you all call smartness and enterpresing then im afraid the word smartness that you all keep throwing around definetely has a different meaning to some nigerians(Shitgerians like you of course),  oh and you actually think ghana is mentally enslaved than nigeria wow keep fooling yourself, the same Shitgerians like you that kept blocking nkrumah's attempt when he was seeking for the unification of africa because nigerians were being controlled by the white house which they still do till this day,
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by joecrack(m): 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2011
@hoodrat
bros even the uninterupted electricity is over hyped,lights do go off in ghana,and i'm talking on daily/weekly intervals,and in fact in some neigbourhoods there is no power at all.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by misterh(m): 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2011
This is pure inferiority complex. About the egusi & pounded yam, i bet they don't know the nutritional value this food has over the burger. About the Armani & agbada lyrics, i feel a sense of joy & pride when i see our leaders (GEJ, OBJ, YAR'ADUA) with their traditional wears taking photos with the world leaders. It gives us a sense of identity. FROM THE LYRICS OF THE SONG, I CAN SEE THAT THESE GHANAIANS WISH THEY WERE NIGERIANS. I imagine how dull the song would be & this cannot pass for a hit song in Nigeria considering the lyrics. WITHOUT NIGERIA, THERE IS NO AFRICA. Nigerians rep all over the world.  PROUDLY NAIJA!orld.  PROUDLY NAIJA![/color][color=#006600]
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by revolt(m): 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2011
im shocked, you mean ghananians dey talk where nigerians dey. thts like rats standing up to lions. we no blame them afterall we fund their economy
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Fhemmmy: 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2011
14 pages of African war?
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Gbawe: 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2011
nyameke:

im going to ask you again did you go to school at all. cus im finding it really hard to understand how you think. you re happy representing in ghana investing while about 90 millions nigerians live in a poo hell hole back home hopleless and desperate to survive and killing each other with no remorse and you want praises cus you in ghana representing?.  kwaseato if thats what you all call smartness and enterpresing then im afraid the word smartness that you all keep throwing around definetely has a different meaning to some nigerians(Shitgerians like you of course),  oh and you actually think ghana is mentally enslaved than nigeria wow keep fooling yourself, the same Shitgerians like you that kept blocking nkrumah's attempt when he was seeking for the unification of africa because nigerians were being controlled by the white house which they still do till this day, 

My G.ay-naian friend, why not bow to superior argument instead of humiliating yourself? Nkrumah cannot save you right now. Rather, you are an embarrassment and disappointment to him and all he stood for. We are talking about year 2011 and not 1955 . Even if Ghana was the Mecca of Pan-Africaness back then , in 1955,  it is only a fool that will not understand that Nkrumah must be turning in his grave to see what Ghana has become today after he personally sacrificed so much to enable All Africans understand the concept of pride in ourselves and a belief in our ability to move our Nations forward with dignity and a belief in each other as Africans.

It is Ghanaians who now routinely , in Ghana, discriminate against their own ala inverse racism. How will Nkrumah , given all he stood for, ever be on the side of that nonsense? how will Nkrumah feel , if alive today, to see Ghanaian women rejecting black men while insisting , in Africa, that they only want white men? Who still remembers England as 'football gods' because they won the world cup in 1966? Leave Nkrumah out of your shite. He will , especially because of his pan-African work back then , be extremely embarrassed to see what obtains todays in Ghana. 

I am personally proud of Nkrumah but sad that his own Nation is now the epitome of 'obroni worship'. Nothing could sadden such a proud African more. There is no doubt , going by what is happening on the ground, that it is Ghana that is 'mentally enslaved'. It is only Ghanaians , like you, who do not want progress for Ghana who will be loathe to admit this.

Virtually everything visibly prestigious in Ghana is owned by foreigners . Would Nkrumah be happy with that? Abeg leave the great man out of your 'olodo' argument. If you and your ilk were more like Nkrumah then Ghana would not now be a place fast gaining a reputation as a "destination" for Western perversion , excesses and hedonism . Focus on your real problems and leave Nigerians alone.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Mobinga: 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2011
Gbawe:

Don't blame me for your poor comprehension skills. Rather, ask for a refund from the college-under-the-tree you attended.

Like I said, Ghana remains better, come out from your cocoon of ignorance.

Sicherheit:

What you are deserves new words undecided

Shut the phuck up, you clown.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by nyameke: 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2011
@Gbawe you're actually seriously dumber than i thought,  watch him rumble on he actually thinks he is saying intelligent stuff, i ask about  why nigerians would actually feel great about investing in other countries while 90 million of their countrymen live in abject poverty and hopelessnes. he ignores that diverts and starts rumbling about nkrumah the same guy nigerians stooges with their CIA masters were blocking to unfiy the whole of africa. stop fooling yourself sissy. hear him  "belief in our ability to move our Nations forward with dignity and a belief in each other as Africans. It is Ghanaians who now routinely , in Ghana, discriminate against their own ala inverse racism". i bet you love to hear yourself talk dont you kwaseato gyimi. So nigerians now believe in themselves and their dignity to move their country foreward? nigerians love themselve so much that they are not killing each other in the north as we speak? belief in each other as africans yet a day does not go by without a hausa vs yoruba vs igbo insults. yea you guys believe in y'all self so much and respect each other as africans that nigeria is the best and most peaceful country in Africa right? Your fake patriotism is making you dumber with every garbage that cus out your mouth. Bro you re trying so hard to sound intellingent stop trying.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by newmusic: 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2011
These little peas just want to gain popularity by dissing Nigeria in their song and they are already having that due to the response of this thread.
Anyway this will have a negative effect on their careers though because this is not a good way to break into the market.

And it seems to me they are ignorant wannabees, good luck as they go down the drain,
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by RickyRoss1(m): 11:17pm On Aug 06, 2011
WISDOM

Proverbs 14:7-8 7 Stay away from fools, for you won’t find knowledge on their lips. 8 The prudent understand where they are going, but fools deceive themselves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH / Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC / Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.