Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

"Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers (42830 Views)

It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige / Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase / We're Not Politicians, Stop Inviting Us To Improtu Meetings....ogun Obas To Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Hoodrat(m): 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2011
List of Ghanaians
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The following is a list of notable people from Ghana or of Ghanaian descent:

Kwame Anthony Appiah
Ignatius Kutu Acheampong, former military dictator
David Adjaye, architect
Freddy Adu, Ghana-born American soccer player
Kofi Kingston, professional wrestler
Akwasi Afrifa, former president
Freema Agyeman, British Actress
Ama Ata Aidoo, writer
Fred Akuffo, former president
Edward Akufo-Addo, former president
Eric Adjetey Anang, sculptor
Joseph Arthur Ankrah, former president
Kofi Annan, 7th UN Secretary-General
Kwame Anthony Appiah, philosopher and novelist
Ayi Kwei Armah, social critic
Harry Aikines-Aryeetey, sprinter
Yaa Asantewaa, anti-colonial resistance leader
Kofi Awoonor, writer
Jackie Aygemang, Ghanaian Actress
Guvna B,Gospel Rapper. Musician, Composer
Ozwald Boateng, Fashion Designer
Paul Boateng, British politician
Kofi Busia, prime minister and author
J.B. Danquah, political leader
Marcel Desailly, Ghana-born French footballer
Michael Essien, footballer currently with Chelsea F.C.
Nana Gbewonyo, American film actor
John Kufuor, former President of Ghana, Global Ambassador against Hunger for UN World Food Programme (WFP)
Jeanette Kwakye, sprinter
Majid Michel, Ghanaian Actor
John Atta Mills, current President of Ghana
Nazr Mohammed, basketball player
Azumah Nelson, world champion boxer
Kwame Nkrumah, founder of Pan-Africanism
Lawrence Henry Yaw Ofosu-Appiah, author, scholar
John Paintsil, football player
Nii Ayikwei Parkes (Nii Parkes), author and social commentator
Francis Ernest Kobina Parkes, poet
Charles Quansah, convicted serial killer
Hugh Quarshie, British Actor
Jerry Rawlings, former president
Abdul Salis, British theatre and film actor (born in London)
Danny Sapani, British theatre, television and film actor, born in London.
Van Vicker, Ghanaian Actor
Tinchy Stryder, British Rapper
Lethal Bizzle, British Rapper
Dizzee Rascal, British Rapper
============================================================================= Now lets end this thread once and for all and not given energy to this thread,mr gbawe the whole world can see the List of Nigerians compared to Ghana reflect that the master is simply just an actor and is like comparing cocacola drink to natural water cuz only a sane man will go on a shower with coca cola or use it to cook daily. Please lets end this thread because the Ghanians on this thread are given it much energy to enable the thread go along way to enable them fill the void in their soul, The good nigerians be proud and the stupid Nigerians on the thread be quite. and for the gaynians guys backing like an angry dog i know is sad been a gaynians but lets end it the beef.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by jrtorrents: 11:45pm On Aug 07, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

You are a complete fool, please show us proof where Ghana is the safest country in Africa and has better standard of living than Nigeria? I own properties in Ghana and every rich man i know in Ghana owns generators just like Nigeria. Most Ghanaians do not own generating sets simply because they cannot afford it. I have shops in Dome and can confirm to you there is serious power cut in Achimota, dome, kwabenya and pillar two areas of Accra since 2 days now. No day passes in Accra without the light going on and off like 5 times a day just like many parts of Nigeria. You talk as if Ghana has reliable power?

Ghanaians are too poor, they do not travel. Nigerians travel alot as you can see, and Hell NO Ghana is not our number one tourist destination. Most rich Nigerians spend their vacation in Dubai, Europe and America. The few Nigerians who visit Ghana do so because they can not get visas to Europe and besides, Ghana is cheap.

It seems you are blind? Nigerians own properties in Ghana and many other parts of the world, from America to Asia to Europe. What we have in Ghana is very small compared to what Nigerians own in places like UK? I have businesses and properties not just in Ghana but in many other places. I plan to penetrate the Asian market starting from next year. I have a target to be in at least 30 countries before my 40th birthday. It is called investment. All Nigerian banks operating in Ghana has offices in at least 8 other countries. UBA bank Nigeria is in more than a dozen countries around the world. Just check each Nigerian bank in Ghana and confirm for yourself. Silverbird is the only world class cinema in the whole Ghana and it is owned by a proud Nigerian. Silverbird is not only in Ghana, they are in south Africa, Kenya and many other parts of Africa. It is called expansion. My friend it is called EXPANSION is an evidence of growth. The Chinese companies have a plan and dream to lead/dominate in every country on earth and they will achieve this in no distant future. Can you mention a single Ghanaian company that has operations outside of Ghana? Are you not ashamed that even in your Ghana you guys are too lazy and too poor to compete with foreigners. Every airline in Ghana is foreign owned, just like the banks, insurance companies, shopping malls and all the 5 star hotels etc? The only business Ghanaians know how to do very well is prostitution/PIMPING and selling of (phone) recharge cards,  

Ghana is not safe as you are trying to claim. There are many parts of Accra you dont dare in the night. I know many people who were robbed off their belongings by street boys who usually rob with cutlass and machetes. You know this is true. These boys usually operate in areas where there is no streets lighting. I know many taxis drivers dont operate in the night in Accra because of armed robbery. I know many Ghana boys use power bikes to rob in the night. You and I know that last year the Ghana police banned the use of motor bikes in the night because that is what Ghana boys use to rob restaurants, bars, drinking spots etc in the night. I know Ghana too well my friend so please spare me your lies. Ghana is not safe at all. If Ghana is safe as you claim why are there over 10,000 Ghanaian refuges in Togo alone? Are you not aware of the crisis in Northern Region of Ghana? Safe countries in Africa and the rest of the world do not have their citizens living as refuges in other countries.

As for your CNN rubbish, pls tell me when and where have you ever heard CNN saying anything good about Africa as a whole? CNN is owned by white supremacists and they only focus on negative things that happen in Africa bc they do not want Africa to grow. CNN doesn't say anything good about Ghana or any other African country for that matter. I personally know a Ghanaian friend that destroyed his DSTV decoder in Accra bc of all the negative news coming from CNN. It was this same CNN that told the whole world that Ghanaian criminals are responsible for 75% of all car theft in Canada/USA. They proved that most stolen cars in Canada end up in car shops in Accra. FBI was able to apprehend some of the criminals with the help of the Accra auto dealers who work hand in hand with these criminals. It is this same CNN that showed the whole world how Dubai gold buyers lost over 50 million USD to Ghanaian gold scammers. According to the CNN documentary, some Dubai gold buyers paid for gold but the Ghanaian scammers sent them containers of ordinary sand and some of the containers didnt contain anything at all. Tell me how did these containers leave Ghana ports without the connivance of Ghana customs? I have access to CNN, and i never see them saying anything good about Ghana. Each time there is African news on CNN it is always on the negative my friend. So just shut your fat, ugly mouth and leave Nigerians alone. We dont give a mess about Ghana. Aboa funu. wo ho a enye fe!

Man you cant spew a pack of lies and just go scot free,  where in Dome are your shops located? Whats the number of your shop (every shop in Ghana has a number for District Assembly levy),  Under which district is Dome Kwabenya even located?  If you indeed have those shops as you are claiming you shouldn't have a problem answering these questions for me,  failure to do so means you are lying through your teeth.

Ghana is for sure the number one tourist destination for your crem-de la-crem you should have a look at your own "Ovation magazine" which is supposed to the luxury lifestyle magazine for Nigerian,  you wouldn't fail to see Nigerians having heir Honeymoons ad such in there, maybe you are one squatter of a Nigerian so you might not even be aware of this development. In fact 5 star hotel in Accra will be more expensive than its counterpart in London, just look up on TripAdvisor for the figures yourself. So its not that they can't afford to go to Europe or anything,

I never doubted that there are some rich Nigerians,  after all  Nigeria has realized over $400billion of 50 years of oil exploration. This money has gotten into the hands of a few Nigerians whiles the rest of the population suffer n abject poverty  

Which 10,00 Ghanaian refuges are you talking about? Something which was debunked as false reportage,  Read Link below

You constant claim Ghanaians are poor is laughable,  with all the money Nigeria has they are not able to offer free basic education as Ghana offers,  No free maternity as been offered in Ghana and a working National Health insurance scheme as we have.

And when I say CNN I mean the comments with the story,  not the stories itself.
And talking of  CNN tehy have quite quite a lot of good things to say about Nigeria,  (Nollywood etc) you see that just because you think everyone hates Nigerians you wouldn't even bother to look but jump into hasty conclusions.  That's your problem,  they think everyone hates you

Talking of investments,  its not only Nigerian banks which exists in Ghana,  there are french,British,South African banks as well , 
You know why every one is looking to invest in Ghana now? because its a booming economy,  in all of West Africa Ghana is the only country with a single inflation digit,  the Ghanaian economy has doubled in two year.

http://news.myjoyonline.com/news/201005/46759.asp

http://www.modernghana.com/news/278302/1/mps-argue-over-ghanas-refugees-in-togo.html

The next time you are comparing poverty levels between Ghana and Nigeria you shouldn't for exists in Ghana, free basic/secondary education, working Notional health insurance scheme,  all which are a mirage for Nigerians with all the revenue the get from oil.

You want to know where I get my stats from,  just check the CIA fact book for yourself,
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by jrtorrents: 11:46pm On Aug 07, 2011
KOFI ANNAN
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by RickyRoss1(m): 1:03am On Aug 08, 2011
jrtorrents:

Man you cant spew a pack of lies and just go scot free,  where in Dome are your shops located? Whats the number of your shop (every shop in Ghana has a number for District Assembly levy),  Under which district is Dome Kwabenya even located?  If you indeed have those shops as you are claiming you shouldn't have a problem answering these questions for me,  failure to do so means you are lying through your teeth.

Ghana is for sure the number one tourist destination for your crem-de la-crem you should have a look at your own "Ovation magazine" which is supposed to the luxury lifestyle magazine for Nigerian,  you wouldn't fail to see Nigerians having heir Honeymoons ad such in there, maybe you are one squatter of a Nigerian so you might not even be aware of this development. In fact 5 star hotel in Accra will be more expensive than its counterpart in London, just look up on TripAdvisor for the figures yourself. So its not that they can't afford to go to Europe or anything,

I never doubted that there are some rich Nigerians,  after all  Nigeria has realized over $400billion of 50 years of oil exploration. This money has gotten into the hands of a few Nigerians whiles the rest of the population suffer n abject poverty  

Which 10,00 Ghanaian refuges are you talking about? Something which was debunked as false reportage,  Read Link below

You constant claim Ghanaians are poor is laughable,  with all the money Nigeria has they are not able to offer free basic education as Ghana offers,  No free maternity as been offered in Ghana and a working National Health insurance scheme as we have.

And when I say CNN I mean the comments with the story,  not the stories itself.
And talking of  CNN tehy have quite quite a lot of good things to say about Nigeria,  (Nollywood etc) you see that just because you think everyone hates Nigerians you wouldn't even bother to look but jump into hasty conclusions.  That's your problem,  they think everyone hates you

Talking of investments,  its not only Nigerian banks which exists in Ghana,  there are french,British,South African banks as well , 
You know why every one is looking to invest in Ghana now? because its a booming economy,  in all of West Africa Ghana is the only country with a single inflation digit,  the Ghanaian economy has doubled in two year.

http://news.myjoyonline.com/news/201005/46759.asp

http://www.modernghana.com/news/278302/1/mps-argue-over-ghanas-refugees-in-togo.html

The next time you are comparing poverty levels between Ghana and Nigeria you shouldn't for exists in Ghana, free basic/secondary education, working Notional health insurance scheme,  all which are a mirage for Nigerians with all the revenue the get from oil.

You want to know where I get my stats from,  just check the CIA fact book for yourself, 

MY KWABENYA SHOP IS LOCATED OPPOSITE REGIEMMANUEL ESTATE YOU FOOL. AND MY DOME SHOP IS AT HEAVY DO BUILDING. HEAVY DO IS THE MOST POPULAR RESTAURANT IN DOME SO ITS NOT HARD TO FIND,AND REGIEMMANUEL ESTATE IS THE BIGGEST ESTATE IN DOME/KWABENYA,

THE NUMBER ONE TOURIST DESTINATION IN AFRICA IS SA FOLLOWED BY KENYA, MY FRIEND STOP LYING. SOME PEOPLE MAY CHOOSE TO COME TO GHANA BECAUSE IT IS CLOSE AND NO VISA REQUIRED. MOST NIGERIANS SPEND THEIR HOLIDAYS OUTSIDE OF AFRICA,
WHERE IN GHANA DO YOU GET FREE MATERNITY? YOU ARE COMPLETE LIAR MY DEAR. MY FIRST SON WAS BORN IN GHANA AND MY WIFE IS GHANAIAN, THERE IS NOTHING LIKE FREE MATERNITY ANYWHERE IN GHANA. PRIMARY EDUCATION IS FREE IN GHANA JUST LIKE NIGERIA. COME TO PORT HARCOURT AND SEE WORLD CLASS SCHOOLS WITH WORLD CLASS FACILITIES LIKE COMPUTER, A/C, FREE BOOKS, FREE UNIFORMS ETC UNLIKE IN GHANA WHERE THOUSANDS OF STUDENTS STUDY UNDER TREES. NIGERIA HAS NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE. YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO NIGERIA SO YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND. SO STOP SPREADING LIES,

TALKING ABOUT WHAT NIGERIA HAS DONE WITH ITS OIL MONEY, WHAT ABOUT GHANA, WHAT DID IT DO WITH ALL THEIR GOLD MONEY? REMEMBER GHANA WAS ONCE KNOWN AS THE GOLD COAST? WHAT DID IT DO WITH THE MONEY WHEN MOST GHANAIAN LIVE IN ABJECT POVERTY, MOST GHANAIANS CANT READ AND WRITE, MOST GHANAIANS SHIT OUTDOORS BC THEY ARE TOO POOR TO BUILD LATRINES, MOST ROADS IN GHANA ARE IN BAD SHAPE. YOU AND I KNOW ALL THE MAJOR ROADS IN GHANA ARE BEING CONSTRUCTED/REHABILITATED BY AMERICA/EUROPE VIA MILLENNIUM CHALLENGE ACCOUNT?

Read about Ghana’s ‘Under Tree’ Schools here, there are thousands of schools in Ghana where pupils study under threes, yet you claim Ghana is rich or whatever: http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=194534

OR THIS ONE HERE: http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=184388

Accra is the second worst city in the world, read here? http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=174482

Why Ghana’s Economy Is Behind That Of Haiti http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=185491

The World's Worst Economies - Ghana is 9th, yet you come here to brag. Read here http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=183768

1 Like

Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by ak47mann(m): 1:58am On Aug 08, 2011
^^^^^
kai cheesy Ghana people should chill they should know that we are not in the same level as them poor GHANA grin grin grin
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Sicherheit(m): 1:59am On Aug 08, 2011
Ricky_Ross
Why are you describing where your shop is, you want them to go and burn it?  undecided

1 Like

Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Rhino5dm: 2:07am On Aug 08, 2011
What an expose! Sealed,laminated and delivered with th tag "Misery Ghana". What terrible ghetto full of local-white wannabes. Thank God am NOT a swine!!!

Ricky_Ross:

MY KWABENYA SHOP IS LOCATED OPPOSITE REGIEMMANUEL ESTATE YOU FOOL. AND MY DOME SHOP IS AT HEAVY DO BUILDING. HEAVY DO IS THE MOST POPULAR RESTAURANT IN DOME SO ITS NOT HARD TO FIND,AND REGIEMMANUEL ESTATE IS THE BIGGEST ESTATE IN DOME/KWABENYA,

THE NUMBER ONE TOURIST DESTINATION IN AFRICA IS SA FOLLOWED BY KENYA, MY FRIEND STOP LYING. SOME PEOPLE MAY CHOOSE TO COME TO GHANA BECAUSE IT IS CLOSE AND NO VISA REQUIRED. MOST NIGERIANS SPEND THEIR HOLIDAYS OUTSIDE OF AFRICA,
WHERE IN GHANA DO YOU GET FREE MATERNITY? YOU ARE COMPLETE LIAR MY DEAR. MY FIRST SON WAS BORN IN GHANA AND MY WIFE IS GHANAIAN, THERE IS NOTHING LIKE FREE MATERNITY ANYWHERE IN GHANA. PRIMARY EDUCATION IS FREE IN GHANA JUST LIKE NIGERIA. COME TO PORT HARCOURT AND SEE WORLD CLASS SCHOOLS WITH WORLD CLASS FACILITIES LIKE COMPUTER, A/C, FREE BOOKS, FREE UNIFORMS ETC UNLIKE IN GHANA WHERE THOUSANDS OF STUDENTS STUDY UNDER TREES. NIGERIA HAS NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE. YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO NIGERIA SO YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND. SO STOP SPREADING LIES,

TALKING ABOUT WHAT NIGERIA HAS DONE WITH ITS OIL MONEY, WHAT ABOUT GHANA, WHAT DID IT DO WITH ALL THEIR GOLD MONEY? REMEMBER GHANA WAS ONCE KNOWN AS THE GOLD COAST? WHAT DID IT DO WITH THE MONEY WHEN MOST GHANAIAN LIVE IN ABJECT POVERTY, MOST GHANAIANS CANT READ AND WRITE, MOST GHANAIANS poo OUTDOORS BC THEY ARE TOO POOR TO BUILD LATRINES, MOST ROADS IN GHANA ARE IN BAD SHAPE. YOU AND I KNOW ALL THE MAJOR ROADS IN GHANA ARE BEING CONSTRUCTED/REHABILITATED BY AMERICA/EUROPE VIA MILLENNIUM CHALLENGE ACCOUNT?

Read about Ghana’s ‘Under Tree’ Schools here, there are thousands of schools in Ghana where pupils study under threes, yet you claim Ghana is rich or whatever: http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=194534

OR THIS ONE HERE: http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=184388

Accra is the second worst city in the world, read here? http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=174482

Why Ghana’s Economy Is Behind That Of Haiti http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=185491

The World's Worst Economies - Ghana is 9th, yet you come here to brag. Read here http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=183768
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Rhino5dm: 2:11am On Aug 08, 2011
All he need to do is to open a thread to that effect and i promise to take out like 100 Ghanians. What do you do with infested pigs?? Trust me they cant do nada!!

Sicherheit:

Ricky_Ross
Why are you describing where your shop is, you want them to go and burn it? undecided
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by CapnCrunch: 4:38am On Aug 08, 2011
can we just annex these useless people and make them our 37th state?
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by okadaman2: 4:51am On Aug 08, 2011
@Ricky Ross, Bros you for nor tell that yeye Kofi where your shop dey o, I hope you gave him a wrong address.

Or Just buy correct AK-47.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by RickyRoss1(m): 8:26am On Aug 08, 2011
okada_man:

@Ricky Ross, Bros you for nor tell that yeye Kofi where your shop dey o, I hope you gave him a wrong address.

Brother, these swines no get lever, all they do is talk and insult Nigerians on the internet, they cant do nothing. I just wanted to prove to that fool that I know Ghana too well. If they destroy any of my businesses then the international community will hear it, and their citizens will loose jobs and go back to the unemployment market. Also, i dont take Ghana too serious since i noticed their envy and jealousy. I moved my most important Ghana businesses to Senegal and The Gambia, the few ones remaining in Ghana are for my wife bc shes a Ghanaian. Besides, much of my business/profit comes from Nigeria since it is the largest market. The income you generate in Nigeria in one week you cant make it in Ghana in 6 months and this is a fact.

I wish the Ghanaians will take their envy/jealousy to the next level by attacking Nigerians in Ghana physically, if they do we will take over Ghana within 48 hours and make it one of our states. Ghana police is under our arm, they do what we Nigerians ask the to do. Most of the cars used by Ghana police today were donated by our former president OBJ. Ghana president pays homage/tribute to our smart Prophet TB Joshua. When this guy wanted to run for president he came begging TB Joshua for help, the same day he was sworn in as Ghanas president he flew to Lagos to meet the man of God and still worship in Lagos till date. During the last election we all know how most of Ghanas ministers were running to Nigeria for one help or another. By now these street urchins should know we are their colonial masters. Their constant attack and badmouthing of Nigerians is as a result of sheer envy and jealousy.

Dont get me wrong, Ghana has good and bad sides, but i hate it when they leave their problems and constantly abuse Nigerians when there are lots of problems in Ghana that needs urgent attention. These people will tell you that every Nigerian is a 419 scammer, including Wole Soyinka and Chinua Achebe. To them every rich Nigerian is a fraudster simply bc they are too lazy and low minded. These people forgot that Ghana is the second most corrupt country in West Africa just after Nigeria. There is no single crime we commit in Nigeria that Ghana citizens dont commit. Almost every Ghanaian minister owns expensive houses in Abuja just like as some of our greedy/corrupt politicians own properties in Ghana as well.

Ghana with their small size and population is supposed to be a developed country by now if not corruption and mismanagement. For instance, Ghana Airways is similar to the defunct Nigerian Airways. The defunct Ghana Airways went under line the Titanic because of insider trading gross indiscipline and mismanagement. As a public corporation, it had no Plc status and it was owned and controlled by the state. Ghana Airways, like many other public corporations in Ghana, was funded by tax payers money and its inept operation and management made it a national liability. It became insolvent because managers and workers perceived it as a cash cow to be milked and not fed. When Ghana Airways went under, the Ghana government floated another airline called Ghana International Airlines which also went under. By the time Ghana International Airlines closed shop it has no single plane of its own and it had less than 100 US Dollars in their account? Is this how to run a company? From all these examples tell me if any Ghanian in his right senses has any right to call anyone corrupt when corruption runs through their veins in Ghana, just like Nigeria.

Our government has failed us woefully but we dont let that stop us. Individually we Nigerians excel locally and internationally. Just imagine what we can achieve with little assistance from the government. But all hope is not lost. I believe in this country, i believe we will reclaim our lost glory and even surpass our expectations. I am presently in Port Harcourt for some projects, when i travel round Rivers State, Akwa Ibom State, Lagos, Enugu etc i marvel at the level of massive development/transformation that is going on in these places and much of Nigeria. If you watch closely in Nigeria today, most of our current governors are better than their predecessors.

The only problem Ghanians have is Nigeria. Every time they keep saying Nigeria must go and i always tell them yes we will go with our mega companies, estates, banks, insurance companies, airlines, telecom companies, construction companies, oil companies, hummers jeeps and range rover sports thereby ruining their economy and sending over 30% of their workforce into the unemployment market. Unlike when we sent Ghanaians away from Nigeria and packed hundreds of them in lorries and tippers with their GHANA MUST GO bags filled with dirty clothes. They were mostly shone shiners, house boys/girls, drivers, whores and criminals which was why went kicked their sorry ass out of Nigeria. I am well traveled and can testify that Nigeria is the envy of all black nations across the globe.

The sad news about Ghana International Airlines is here before they start shouting this guy is lying: http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=186197

1 Like

Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by jrtorrents: 10:22am On Aug 08, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

Brother, these swines no get lever, all they do is talk and insult Nigerians on the internet, they cant do nothing. I just wanted to prove to that fool that I know Ghana too well. If they destroy any of my businesses then the international community will hear it, and their citizens will loose jobs and go back to the unemployment market. Also, i dont take Ghana too serious since i noticed their envy and jealousy. I moved my most important Ghana businesses to Senegal and The Gambia, the few ones remaining in Ghana are for my wife bc shes a Ghanaian. Besides, much of my business/profit comes from Nigeria since it is the largest market. The income you generate in Nigeria in one week you cant make it in Ghana in 6 months and this is a fact.

I wish the Ghanaians will take their envy/jealousy to the next level by attacking Nigerians in Ghana physically, if they do we will take over Ghana within 48 hours and make it one of our states. Ghana police is under our arm, they do what we Nigerians ask the to do. Most of the cars used by Ghana police today were donated by our former president OBJ. Ghana president pays homage/tribute to our smart Prophet TB Joshua. When this guy wanted to run for president he came begging TB Joshua for help, the same day he was sworn in as Ghanas president he flew to Lagos to meet the man of God and still worship in Lagos till date. During the last election we all know how most of Ghanas ministers were running to Nigeria for one help or another. By now these street urchins should know we are their colonial masters. Their constant attack and badmouthing of Nigerians is as a result of sheer envy and jealousy.

Dont get me wrong, Ghana has good and bad sides, but i hate it when they leave their problems and constantly abuse Nigerians when there are lots of problems in Ghana that needs urgent attention. These people will tell you that every Nigerian is a 419 scammer, including Wole Soyinka and Chinua Achebe. To them every rich Nigerian is a fraudster simply bc they are too lazy and low minded. These people forgot that Ghana is the second most corrupt country in West Africa just after Nigeria. There is no single crime we commit in Nigeria that Ghana citizens dont commit. Almost every Ghanaian minister owns expensive houses in Abuja just like as some of our greedy/corrupt politicians own properties in Ghana as well.

Ghana with their small size and population is supposed to be a developed country by now if not corruption and mismanagement. For instance, Ghana Airways is similar to the defunct Nigerian Airways. The defunct Ghana Airways went under line the Titanic because of insider trading gross indiscipline and mismanagement. As a public corporation, it had no Plc status and it was owned and controlled by the state. Ghana Airways, like many other public corporations in Ghana, was funded by tax payers money and its inept operation and management made it a national liability. It became insolvent because managers and workers perceived it as a cash cow to be milked and not fed. When Ghana Airways went under, the Ghana government floated another airline called Ghana International Airlines which also went under. By the time Ghana International Airlines closed shop it has no single plane of its own and it had less than 100 US Dollars in their account? Is this how to run a company? From all these examples tell me if any Ghanian in his right senses has any right to call anyone corrupt when corruption runs through their veins in Ghana, just like Nigeria.

Our government has failed us woefully but we dont let that stop us. Individually we Nigerians excel locally and internationally. Just imagine what we can achieve with little assistance from the government. But all hope is not lost. I believe in this country, i believe we will reclaim our lost glory and even surpass our expectations. I am presently in Port Harcourt for some projects, when i travel round Rivers State, Akwa Ibom State, Lagos, Enugu etc i marvel at the level of massive development/transformation that is going on in these places and much of Nigeria. If you watch closely in Nigeria today, most of our current governors are better than their predecessors.

The only problem Ghanians have is Nigeria. Every time they keep saying Nigeria must go and i always tell them yes we will go with our mega companies, estates, banks, insurance companies, airlines, telecom companies, construction companies, oil companies, hummers jeeps and range rover sports thereby ruining their economy and sending over 30% of their workforce into the unemployment market. Unlike when we sent Ghanaians away from Nigeria and packed hundreds of them in lorries and tippers with their GHANA MUST GO bags filled with dirty clothes. They were mostly shone shiners, house boys/girls, drivers, whores and criminals which was why went kicked their sorry Bottom out of Nigeria. I am well traveled and can testify that Nigeria is the envy of all black nations across the globe.

The sad news about Ghana International Airlines is here before they start shouting this guy is lying:  http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=186197

I asked you a simple question,  I didn't ask for the description of the shop,  anyone who has visited Ghana will be able to give the description you gave. I will be able to give you a desption of a shop at Alaba Market, that wouldnt mean I owe a shop there. What I wanted to know were the number of the shop is,   every shop in Ghana has a number,  and What district is Dome-Kwabenya Located if you indeed have a shop there these questions should be a a piece of cookie for you.  Am waiting.

You pretend its only Ghana who bash you,  what about your bloody misters who talk ill about Ghana all the time,  Maybe this will remind you

Only last weekend, Education Minister Sam Egwu was on national radio talking about the ongoing ASUU strike, and he made the most ridiculous assertion that all the university lecturers in Ghana will not be adequate for a single university in Nigeria! This is a blatant falsehood. Anyone who had been to the University of Ghana Legon (with a student population of more than 40,000), can testify to the fact that probably no university in Nigeria has more space and facilities than Legon. And there are at least five more public universities in Ghana. There are also a dozen privately-owned universities in Ghana, offering quality education to Ghanaians and foreigners alike, including a growing number of Nigerians.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by jrtorrents: 10:24am On Aug 08, 2011
okada_man:

Your countryman is lying through his teeth la, I asked him for the number of his shop and he is giving me a description I never asked for,
Aks.him to tell me the shop number if he indeed owes a shop as he is claiming, Rick is a bloody liar!!
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Gbawe: 11:14am On Aug 08, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

My brother, God will bless you and continue to uplift your hand. You are a true Nigerian who has been made very pragmatically intelligent and perceptive by actually being on the ground in Ghana and Africa unlike 'lost souls' in the diaspora , no longer knowledgeable about Nigeria and Africa, yet still hellbent on talking out of sheer ignorance. I respect folks like you a lot because of your real knowledge of what prevails on the ground.

Despite living in the UK for 2 decade and having serious investments there , I am most comfortable, these days, talking to friend and business associates in Nigeria. Now that I am in Nigeria and Africa a lot It is now clear that most of my friends in the UK are bitter souls who do nothing but 'b.i.tch' about Nigeria while my friends and associates in Nigeria are , for the most part, fantastic folks who are upbeat, optimistic , accommodating, gracious and possessing a positive 'can do' attitude .  

A cousin I do business with is raking it in with his transport business in in Abuja yet this young dude has never been abroad !!! I will then see my professional friends in the UK , with their credit card lives, badmouthing those in Nigeria . My cousin has taken his family out of poverty yet my friends in the UK do nothing but moan about having to support their parents in Nigeria. if I had the choice of making new friend today , I consciously gravitate towards folks in Africa because many diasporans have become very bitter souls with bad karma and negative energy .   This is why I keep telling lost souls like Cap28 and Mobinga , in cyberspace, to join the effort to better Nigeria instead of badmouthing us as "a lost cause" and siding with those committed to hating us and maligning us unfairly to the entire World.

If you look at my signature you will see how I think. Let us put consistent pressure on our leaders to provide the basics for us before we begin washing our dirty linen in public with those who hide their problems only to amplify and celebrate ours out of sheer hatred for us.  Anyone who thinks Ghana does not have serious institutional problems should contact me so I can sell them my entire UK property portfolio for £10 !!!!! There is a Petroleum industry bill that remains unratified. I talk about it all the time on Nairaland . Others won't join in to put pressure on our leaders yet , tomorrow, they will join threads condemning Nigerians as "not smart" . Who is "not smart" if not those of us not awake to our civic duties or cognisant of the people power we possess in number that has secured regime change in Tunisia and Egypt?

How many of us are like Sowore  , the saharareporter owner, who is putting his life in danger exposing the corruption of our leaders? Not many and that is the problem. Instead you will find millions of Nigerians who are like Mobinga and Cap28. The sad thing these people do not realize is that nothing will improve if everyone is like them i.e rabid haters who have written off Nigerian and are not willing to do anything positive for the Nation. Evil thrive when good men do nothing . Simple as that. We see threads discussing our problems ignored on Nairaland yet every one is eager to contribute to topics bashing Nigeria or ethnic baiting threads!!!! We really should look at ourselves - especially those who are in the diaspora. When Dora Akunyili said "Nigerians in the diaspora are our biggest problem" I was miffed but now I fully understand what she means.

Many noisemakers , pretending to be Nigerians, did not vote, have not been in Nigeria for years and have no interests in Nigeria . Yet they feel best qualified to adjudge Nigeria as "useless" and "hopeless". Cap28 has lied in trying to portray us as the most wicked Africans. My brother, is this consistent with what you see on your travel because it certainly is not my experience. We may be loud and boisterous but we are certainly not "wicked" . In fact Nigerians are celebrated for their generosity, tolerance and kindness !!!Like you , my wife is from Ghana and not one single member of my family or friends has a problem with her yet virtually every member of her family vehemently [/b]opposed the "Alata" or "Anago" despite not knowing a damn thing about me !!! Even strangers will whisper to her "be careful with Nigerians" when I am out of sight !!!!! She became sick to death of it because her real experience of Nigerians , right from schooling and attending Uni with them in the UK to going to Nigeria with me, has revealed to her that many Ghanaians are nothing but a bunch of hypocritical haters maligning Nigerians [b]falsely !!! Today , her best friends are still a Yoruba and Igbo girl she met at Uni in the UK !!!! Yet brainwashed Nigerians like Cap28 can posit that it is Nigerians who are intolerant.

Certainly our Country needs better administration but there are several ways to play our part in this. We can get involved directly and present ourselves for influential office or we can constructively lobby our leaders via different avenues i.e discussion websites, Government website, direct contact via email etc, etc . What is totally unhelpful, that any Nigerian should not be doing, is ignorantly writing Nigeria off totally in cyberspace, cursing the Nation and routinely providing fraudulent ammunition for those who derive pleasure in bad mouthing us because of their own complex. The ignorant lies Ghanaians peddle about us are sometimes supplied to them by hateful Nigerians who do nothing but lie against Nigeria. Cap28 said
because Nigerians are highly intolerant of other black africans.
. I will bet some Ghanaian will quote this lie somewhere in cuberspace i.e "even your own fellow Nigerian acknowledged your intolerance of other Africans".  

If the like of Mobinga would rather be Ghanaian , what is he doing on Nairaland? The worst Nigerians are those who see themselves as totally dissociated from being part of the solution. Somehow, it is someone else who must create a wonderful nation for them while they limit themselves to playing the role of bitter critic. Sadly, as a Nation, we have far too many bitter critics and don't need more. What we need are more optimists and patriots awake to their civic duties. Like you, I am optimistic we will become better. This is why I am in the politics section and rarely discuss anything else.

1 Like

Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Gbawe: 11:26am On Aug 08, 2011
jrtorrents:

Your countryman is lying through his teeth la,  I asked him for the number of his shop and he is giving me a description I never asked for, 
Aks.him to tell me the shop number if he indeed owes a shop as he is claiming,  Rick is a bloody liar!!

Why should he tell you so you and other haters reading this can take a lynch mob there? How about all the acts of sabotage Globacom is experiencing in Ghana? Did the Ghanaian manager of Globacom not say , and I quote, "we do not have this problem anywhere else in Africa but Ghana"?

Rick , please don't reveal any more info . Are you the only Nigerian with thriving businesses in Ghana to the extent you have to prove anything to anyone? We dey plenty on the ground well well and that is no "lie". I know how you feel but do not let this dude get under your skin to the extent you wan't to prove him wrong with real facts. Even if it is your Ghanaian wife that runs your business , you will still be putting her in danger because this thread would have riled up a lot of Ghanaians. You yourself know their witch hunt mentality, and indeed you gave us an example, where nigerians are involved . My wife for example, is[b] very[/b] conscious of the hate some have for her because she is with a Nigerian. It is a basic hate similar to how white supremacists disown family members who are in relationship with black folks. One of her friends at Uni in the UK revealed to my wife how her dad , A Ghanaian MP, threatened to disown her if she did not stop seeing this Nigerian guy she was dating back then !!! Poor girl had to comply when other family members joined in to pressure her !!!!

Keep the convo flowing but don't reveal anything further about yourself. You don't have to prove anything to anyone least of all indolent folks who can only hate those they see achieving on their own soil. The example that still best illustrates the business indolence of Ghanaians is the franchised restaurant Chains. All Ghanaians can open , in their own Country, are little "chop bars" yet Nigerians and the Lebanese have cornered the Market with Chicken Republic, Mr. Biggs and Papaye. As we speak more chains from Nigeria are considering entry into Ghana. When you know what you know , as someone present on the ground, it is no longer a challenge to prove anything to anyone. The physical evidence is on the ground , in Ghana, of Nigerian enterpreneuship and Ghanaian business apathy even if they want to lie that we are all "armed robbers" and "419ners". Let them call you a liar . Abi you also fabricated lies about all the successful Nigerian businesses physically present on the ground in Ghana?

2 Likes

Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by hildaa(f): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2011
Who is begging them to be Nigerians
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by jrtorrents: 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2011
Gbawe:

Why should he tell you so you and other haters reading this can take a lynch mob there? How about all the acts of sabotage Globacom is experiencing in Ghana? Did the Ghanaian manager of Globacom not say , and I quote, "we do not have this problem anywhere else in Africa but Ghana"?

Rick , please don't reveal any more info . Are you the only Nigerian with thriving businesses in Ghana to the extent you have to prove anything to anyone? We dey plenty on the ground well well and that is no "lie". I know how you feel but do not let this dude get under your skin to the extent you wan't to prove him wrong with real facts. Even if it is your Ghanaian wife that runs your business , you will still be putting her in danger because this thread would have riled up a lot of Ghanaians. You yourself know their witch hunt mentality, and indeed you gave us an example, where nigerians are involved . My wife for example, is[b] very[/b] conscious of the hate some have for her because she is with a Nigerian. It is a basic hate similar to how white supremacists disown family members who are in relationship with black folks. One of her friends at Uni in the UK revealed to my wife how her dad , A Ghanaian MP, threatened to disown her if she did not stop seeing this Nigerian guy she was dating back then !!! Poor girl had to comply when other family members joined in to pressure her !!!!

Keep the convo flowing but don't reveal anything further about yourself. You don't have to prove anything to anyone least of all indolent folks who can only hate those they see achieving on their own soil. The example that still best illustrates the business indolence of Ghanaians is the franchised restaurant Chains. All Ghanaians can open , in their own Country, are little "chop bars" yet Nigerians and the Lebanese have cornered the Market with Chicken Republic, Mr. Biggs and Papaye. As we speak more chains from Nigeria are considering entry into Ghana. When you know what you know , as someone present on the ground, it is no longer a challenge to prove anything to anyone. The physical evidence is on the ground , in Ghana, of Nigerian enterpreneuship and Ghanaian business apathy even if they want to lie that we are all "armed robbers" and "419ners". Let them call you a liar . Abi you also fabricated lies about all the successful Nigerian businesses physically present on the ground in Ghana?

The guy is just lying ,  if you really read what i wrote I never asked for description of his shop,  all what I asked for was the number of the shop he owes.   But all he could do was to give the description, something which I never asked for.

Let just assume for reasons of security he can't give the number of the shop so I  asked I asked another simple question ,  I  want to know which  district  his said shop is located at. Every shop is registered to a metropolitan or district assemble so if he has a shop in Ghana telling me the name of that Metro or district shouldn't be that difficult,  unless of course he is lying or is operating illegally. And don't tell me by telling me the name of the district he is releasing personal information.

Globacom announced their presence in Ghana long before Zain came into operations,  (Don't forget Zain to was African owned until it was sold to the Indian company). Now Zain/Airtel is in operation in Ghana for a number of years now but Globacom hasn't yet. WHy didn't they(Zain) have issues establishing in Ghana? WHy can Nigerian Banks and other companies freely operate in Ghana without any hindrance but Globacom,  shouldn't you also ask if there is something they (Globacom) isn't doing right as a company?

Maybe the this might interest you, not that its dated more than a year ago.

[b]"To the best of my knowledge from the communications authorities, there were two issues with regards to Glo Mobile. The frequency that they were assigned to was not available because it was being partially used by the national security apparatus, but that frequency has been available to them since January, and so, at the moment, if they want to start their business, it is possible for them to do so," added Tetteh.

The minister explained that the issues surrounding the Attention of telecom towers by Globacom was not meant to ban them, but as of last year, the ban was on the industry as a whole because of the quality of the infrastructure and the hazardous way they were being put up in all sorts of locations.Globacom initially paid $50.1 million licence fee for rights to become Ghana's sixth mobile operator. With Globacom already launching its Glo-1 fibre optic connectivity cable in Ghana, which is expected to carry huge internet bandwidth from Nigeria, through Ghana, to Western Europe and vice versa, it will automatically give the GSM operator access to exceptional internet connectivity speeds. Ghana already has a fibre, SAT-3 which is shared amongst most internet service providers (ISPs) in the country, and the Glo-1 fibre optic capacity is five times more than that of SAT-3.
[/b]  - Agency Report 6 August 2010

http://allafrica.com/stories/201008090598.html
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by RickyRoss1(m): 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2011
Gbawe:

@Gbawe God will bless you for speaking the truth about some really silly Diaspora Nigerians who peddle lies and rumors all the time. Instead of whining about how bad Nigeria is why not think of how you can contribute to make Nigeria a better place for all. I remember when Obama was elected President of America he said Americans should not sit on their ass and wait for what America will do for them, rather they should think of what they can do for America.

I thought i was alone, i didnt know some people like you faced the same problems I faced when i wanted to marry my wife. The good thing is my father inlaw once lived in Nigeria for 17 years and so he loves Nigerians to death and he even speak some Yoruba language. But other members of the family were against our union. At some point some of their relatives were calling me from London and Canada telling me to leave their daughter alone. My wife called back and questioned these people what they have done for her since she was born, and why has she become so important simply because she was getting married to a Nigerian man? Some of those fools were telling my wife never to marry a Nigerian man because we will use her for blood money bla bla bla. I reminded them if i wanted some for rituals it would be easier for me in Nigeria. I also reminded them that Ghana boys/girls are leaders when it comes to juju and blood money. The Nigerian men who invented 419 scam are all alive today enjoying their wealth, the Nigerians use their god given brain/wisdom to defraud people. But sadly Ghanains are too dumb when it comes to brain work, all the Ghana 419ers use charms to make it easy for their victims to believe them. This is called SAKAWA in Ghana. Just google the world Sakawa and see things for yourself. Or spend few minutes to read some of the following links below,

The Sakawa Boys: Inside the Bizarre Criminal World of Ghana’s Cyber-Juju Email Scam Gangs  http://www.motherboard.tv/2011/4/5/the-sakawa-boys-inside-the-bizarre-criminal-world-of-ghana%E2%80%99s-cyber-juju-email-scam-gangs

Sakawa Boys: Ghana’s Cyber-Juju Email Scam Gangs  http://www.disinfo.com/2011/05/sakawa-boys-ghana%E2%80%99s-cyber-juju-email-scam-gangs/

HOW SAKAWA BOYS BUY HUMAN HAIR FOR CHARMS/JUJU:   http://www.modernghana.com/news/237845/1/sakawa-boys-buy-human-hair.html

SAKAWA BOYS ADOPT NEW TRICKS:    http://www.modernghana.com/news/215710/1/sakawa-boys-adopt-new-tricks.html

Sakawa Boys Kill For Cash     http://www.ghananewsnow.com/2010/07/26/sakawa-boys-kill-for-cash/

Sakawa Boys Invade Ghanaweb  http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/features/artikel.php?ID=160084

Next time these lazy Ghanaians tell you that Nigerians are scammers, tell them Ghanians are worst and give them these links as evidence. I do not support fraud or scam of any type, but these Ghanaian boys are dumber than dumb to give money to poor illiterate mallams who claim to be spiritualists in the name of becoming rich. If you as a juju priest has power to make me rich why not start from your family, make your own sons rich first or does it mean you dont like money? Hmm wonders shall never end,

Oh before I forgot, I need to give my Ghanian brothers my shop address. Brethren, the address is as follows: Shop 7, number 54 Etwe Ye De Avenue, Opposite Amu Ogologo Street, Accra North, Gayna.

1 Like

Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by SirKay3(m): 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2011
Gbawe & Ricky_Ross,

Kudos. Been reading through all your posts, I think it's high time we let this matter die silently. No matter the amount of facts that you give here can clear the issue of how Ghanaians, though not all of them, have issues with Nigerians living in Ghana. Let's just let go of this thread permanenetly now please.

jrtorrents,

Pleading with you and other Ghanaians here to take it easy and let us stop all these. I live in Ghana with my wife and kids (been here since 2009). My kids attends Datus, Tema. We've got business set up in Lashibi, before Shallom Spot and living in Community 19 (Hon Minister Alban Bagbin lives in the same community with me). We all know what your some of your people used to say about Nigerians, but forgetting the fact that Ghana too has her problems. What Gbawe and Ross have said so far is the truth, though you might not want to admit it. Ghana cannot do without Nigeria.

I do hear the comments once in a while, but my matter is like this: The person who went to the market does not listen to market noise, rather the business he's in the market for. Mine is to live peacefully here, according to the laws of Ghana and when it's the right time for me/family to move back home, we do peacefully too.

Arguing and name calling cant take us anywhere. Instead we all should unite as Africans to stop the second subtle slavery methods that the silly obronis are bringing back into our midst.

Thread should be closed please.

Shallom.

1 Like

Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by b0dnel: 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2011
Pls somebody help me embed this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8BRz5cq1k8

1 Like

Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by RickyRoss1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2011
Sir Kay I don hear you, no more comments from me on this thread,  but its always good to keep these silly people where they belong, 
I repeat, am done with it,  Let it die now and forever
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by SirKay3(m): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2011
Ricky_Ross,

Thanks brother. May God help us all to go back home in good health with abundant gains from Ghana or anywhere we live in the world.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by nyameke: 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2011
i leave for a minute and see these two silly dogs puffing and huffing hot air out their as.ses,  Rick ross is even more delusional than that kwaseato Gbawe. keep fooling and lying to yourself,  you keep posting links like your life depended on it you re trying too hard son, if one was to have the time to dig up stories Shitgerian's own would be 10000x times worse trust me,  funny thing is those stories that forbes magazine put up about ghana because of the gov. stance on not letting kosmos sell their stake to Exxonmobil  have all been proven as false, the only link you posted that has some truth in it IMO is the one about the tourist destination link but that assertion by the tourists are subjective and does not hold water, you both are just self haters my friend, you keep saying if only the gov. of nigeria will do this or that nigeria would be this and that you monkey are you not part of the gov.? aint you a nigerian dont you vote. have you never heard of revelutions by oppresed people. All you guys do is talk and talk yet no action gyimi gyimi set of people. when you want something you go out there and get it. thats one of the reasons why i like jj rawlings even though he wasnt a progressive president. he mobilized the people and did what had to be done. some of you are so weak in the minds and cowards  but you dont even know, 
actually i think ghana has a long way to go but nigeria has 100x that and you and i know it.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by nyameke: 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2011
b0dnel:

Pls somebody help me embed this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8BRz5cq1k8

ok weakgerian boy here you go i will help you
we all had a laugh at that but if you think i should or any ghanaian should feel bad about that then wow. why should i feel bad about my president making a blunder in somebody else language see how some of you stupid monkeys think? will that bring about development. dont worry we would judge him at the end of his tenure with our votes based on his performance Alata boy not because of a blunder.
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8BRz5cq1k8[/flash]
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by jrtorrents: 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2011
This might be my last comment on this post,  but just so that am clear, Ricky_Ross who claims he owes a shop in Ghana could not even tell me the District his hsop is located at ,  BLOODY LIAR

[size=18pt]RICK ROSS DOESN'T OWN A SHOP IN GHANA,  BLOODY LIAR !!

TELL ME THE DISTRICT IN WHICH YOUR PHANTOM SHOP IS LOCATED OR JUST ZIP IT !!
[/size]
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by nattyspice: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2011
Eating putrid kobi , momoni and grasscutter poo has blinded you people to the level of comparing your banana republic country with the giant of africa(Naija).
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by blank(f): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2011
Deleted

What more do you want him to do? 
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by PatOgidi(m): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2011
Take it or leave it, we are giants of Africa,

Why you guys always beefing us?

1 Like

Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Sicherheit(m): 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2011
blank:

What more do you want him to do?
Reading his posts should tell you the boy is a foool undecided
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2011
@nattyspice
nna guys i thought some peeps have decided to ignore this niggers, why still replying! we are giving them room the more. let them  live and die with their musicians in envy! whats our bus   it hurts me that we replied upto 17 page! i thought it will die in 2 page were we plan to ignore them!

@blank
as of ur  bolded, you shouldnt have! cant he read or is he lazy to do that when ricky posted it! pls i wld like my comment to be the last naija comment here. they can continue atleast thats what they enjoy doing(go to ghanaweb and see) so no doubt! the musician have also made them proud! what next!

as i said before nigerians shouldnt put there level down to them by responding to that music! it will hurt me most if we do such!
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2011
delete
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by otumfour(m): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! greetingz to all of 'em 3 (shesi,jtor & nyameke) Ghanaians, y'all held it down well against the million nigerians on this thread mayne!!!!!!! its bn a minute since a dude posted on this b!tch grin grin

typical case of the movie 300

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars / Ibori Set To Return From UK Prison / Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.