Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document (4328 Views)

Weekly Crusaders' Report-this Thread Would Be Updated Regularly / Jihad: The Sixth Deadly Pillar Of Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by ITISTRUE1: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2011
Week Jul 23 - Jul. 29

Jihad Attacks:

Allah Akbars:

Dead Bodies:

Critically Injured:

Source : http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Re: Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2011
more grease to your elbows.
Re: Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2011
Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace

"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2011.08.04 (Pattani, Thailand) - Muslim terrorists murder a married couple driving home from their job as laborers.
2011.08.04 (Pattani, Thailand) - A teacher is gunned down in his home by Muslim 'insurgents'.
2011.08.04 (Kunduz, Afghanistan) - Three young girls are among the casualites of a Taliban car bomb.
2011.08.03 (Ramadi, Iraq) - A brutal double bomb attack in a commercial district leaves nine dead.
2011.08.03 (Pattani, Thailand) - A Buddhist teacher is shot twice in the head by warriors of Islam.
2011.08.03 (Kandahar, Afghanistan) - Sunni bombmakers take down a child and two others.
Re: Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2011
and now they are increasing in population across Europe.
Re: Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by Sweetnecta: 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2011
Islam contribution to Humanity; Field of Medicine. We will start with the basic;

A person who is sick is separated from the people who are healthy. Hospital is a sure example of this.
Further the care givers clean themselves so that the sick is not further compromised. The doctors wash first before performing surgery as the muslims wash for salah.

Bring it on, people. We know about the lies on Muhammad [AS].

If you ask me, Yahweh killed without discriminating weak, old and non combatant from the combatants. In fact Yahweh took the fight to them; look into your Bibles and see how Moses led the killing machines on the killing fields.

Taking the fight to them, George Bush copied it and enacted it in Iraq.

Killing machines on the killing fields, the Zionists play it out on the Palestinians, even in the refugee camps. Who will forget Ariel Sharon marching into Al Aqsa Mosque.

My response to you, is my Jihad and Allah is my Support as He is the Support of believers, always.
Re: Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2011
@Sweetnecta

Islam contribution to Humanity; Field of Medicine. We will start with the basic;

Arab contribution to Humanity in Science, Mathematics, Poetry has been amazing. But this was before false prophet Mo.

Islam has only contributed DEATH and SORROW to Humanity.

A person who is sick is separated from the people who are healthy. Hospital is a sure example of this.
Further the care givers clean themselves so that the sick is not further compromised. The doctors wash first before performing surgery as the muslims wash for salah.

Muhammad was a habitual LIAR himself.

If you ask me, Yahweh killed without discriminating weak, old and non combatant from the combatants. In fact Yahweh took the fight to them; look into your Bibles and see how Moses led the killing machines on the killing fields.

So you now agree that the GOD of the bible is YAHWEH and not ALLAH. I am happy about this.

Did Bush send them to fight in Jesus name and die to go to paradise ?

My response to you, is my Jihad and Allah is my Support as He is the Support of believers, always

How can he support believers, when he never gives them anything ?

he is constantly asking them to kill their enemies and hate the entire non-Muslim world.
Re: Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by Sweetnecta: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2011
No one has done any good that benefits mankind and reports that it is his/her religion that encourages him/her to do it. Except if he/her is a Muslim of Muhammad's kind;

Quran challenges the mind. Muhammad [as] says in Madina that one should seek knowledge even if it means going to a far off land. In Madina he used China to give such a far off land.

The greatest environmentalist would be undeniably Muhammad [as], who said that if a person where about to plant a small tree [indicating any and all good deeds], he should do it, even if he/she hears the trumpet ushering the last hour of man. Is such a person not noble?

Does nobility indicates no anger and ability to defend yourself against harms?

Ask Jesus who said "whoever does not want me to rule over them, bring him before me and slay him". By this statement, everyone became quite and follow follow.
Re: Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by Sweetnecta: 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2011
@Frosbel; « #5 on: Today at 09:09:10 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 09:04:31 PM

Killing machines on the killing fields, the Zionists play it out on the Palestinians, even in the refugee camps. Who will forget Ariel Sharon marching into Al Aqsa Mosque.

My response to you, is my Jihad and Allah is my Support as He is the Support of believers, always.

Arab contribution to Humanity in Science, Mathematics, Poetry has been amazing. But this was before false prophet Mo.

Islam has only contributed DEATH and SORROW to Humanity[/Quote]Without responding to your other ignorance, the british needs to kick you out of their country based on this bold and nigeria aught to refuse your entry for the same reason. do some research before you pen anything after this.

Some day, people like me will depend on your generation for leadership. if nigeria is going to get it even worse, some people will elect you to make public policy. this is a sad thing. completely shameful.
Re: Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by Sweetnecta: 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2011
From the test of prophet-hood in the Bible, Jesus outlined a test which he has failed by not returning before the last of the disciples.

Can anyone tell me what Muhammad [as] has failed in? Anything, anyone?

Who is really a false prophet? Lets check from the Bible.

When people make statements, they do not know that it may comeback to hunt them. It hurts when that happens.
Re: Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2011
i wonder why sweetnecta is struggling so hard to divert the topic
Re: Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by Nobody: 2:59am On Aug 06, 2011
@ Sweetnecta I believe you need to ask why Islam is so closely linked to christianity.
Why Islam n Catholics share rosaries?
Why the angel that appeared that to Mohammed told him that Christianity was right,then proceeded to lead him in another direction that began Islam?
Why divorce is allowed and 4 spouses legally sanctioned by the quran
Why the quran says Jesus is a prophet,but then Muslims don't adhere to his teaching
Re: Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by nuclearboy(m): 7:39am On Aug 06, 2011
Even Abuzola was not as randomly dense as this "Sweetnecta" cat.

You say Abraham, Moses and the prophets worshippped "allah" who is also known as Yahweh in the Bible. Then you go to town defending your murdering, pillaging and general bloodthirst selves by saying Yahweh killed across board.

Since you claim allah is the god worshipped by Abraham and then say he is a murderer, are you not then calling your allah a bloodthirsty character?

Anytime you people try to shoot down the Bible, you end up only showing yourselves as confused!

And now will come the senseless, unthinking monologe we know you people for as your pitiable excuse of a response.
Re: Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by Sweetnecta: 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2011
@Lari03; « #10 on: Today at 02:59:04 AM »
[Quote]@ Sweetnecta I believe you need to ask why Islam is so closely linked to christianity.[/Quote]Islam is closely linked to Christianity? How? We believe God is 1 without any deficiency, christianity says God[s] are 3 as in Trinity and even the greatest of the 3 lacked complete knowledge as he later regretted, and also very timid, afraid man will get him, the reason he confused man by overcoming them by changing their tongues suddenly so they can't understand one another [This is the biggest lie since we have learned that language does develop gradually and takes time to completely form].

[Quote]Why Islam n Catholics share rosaries?[/Quote]I count with my right hand fingers, when I do need to count. Muhammad [as] didn't use rosary, so I dont use it. It is not sunnah to use rosary. Abdullah bin Mas'ud [ra], a companion of the messenger [as] told people not to even form a haraqa [a group saying the same thing, with a leader or without, since the messenger [as] did not form one].

[Quote]Why the angel that appeared that to Mohammed told him that Christianity was right,then proceeded to lead him in another direction that began Islam?[/Quote]provide evidence for the bold, from authentic Islamic source, if you are telling the truth [otherwise you already know the opposite of truth].

[Quote] Why divorce is allowed and 4 spouses legally sanctioned by the quran[/Quote]Divorce is not allowed in Christianity. I know. And they all stick together even if they despise each other, wishing the spouse get killed by a lion that escaped from the zoo only for that purpose. Having more than 1 wife was not started by Muhammad[as], since Abraham had more than 1, David the father of Jacob had more than 1, because Joseph and benjamin were from the same mother, while the others were not from this mother, David the father of Jesus in his 2 different genealogies had more than 1 and Solomon the wise had 700 wives and didn't stop there, but has 300 extra concubines. In today's terminology, concubines are girlfriends. The president of Nigeria is not immune from this bad styling. Jessie Jackson, Martin Luther King, Bill Clinton, Jimmy Swagger, Jim baker, all had extra something with women outside the marriage.

[Quote]Why the quran says Jesus is a prophet,but then Muslims don't adhere to his teaching[/Quote]Moses is a prophet too, christians don't adhere to his teaching, even though Jesus adhere to the teaching of Moses. Can you tell me why? Can you tell me a true teaching and not a made up teach of Jesus muslims reject? Is God 1 or 3? Is God invisible or visible? Is God all knowing or dont know everything? Is God everliving or succumb to death?

@nuclearboy (m) « #11 on: Today at 07:39:42 AM »
[Quote]Even Abuzola was not as randomly dense as this "Sweetnecta" cat.

You say Abraham, Moses and the prophets worshippped "allah" who is also known as Yahweh in the Bible. Then you go to town defending your murdering, pillaging and general bloodthirst selves by saying Yahweh killed across board.

Since you claim allah is the god worshipped by Abraham and then say he is a murderer, are you not then calling your allah a bloodthirsty character?

Anytime you people try to shoot down the Bible, you end up only showing yourselves as confused!

And now will come the senseless, unthinking monologe we know you people for as your pitiable excuse of a response.[/Quote]He reads mind by the last bold. Maybe the people accusing the children should really focus on you. maybe? You know allah. But I know Allah Who I worship. Ibrahim, Musa and other prophets of Islam [as] are honored souls. They are masumu; sinless because Allah their Lord forgave them their sins, then prevented them from committing sins. Let me share reality with you: You accused David of adultery and murder of the husband of a woman, yet it is his Psalm you use for protecting yourself, instead of the gospel. But we in Islam never said David is an adulterer or murderer. You accused Solomon the wise of idolatry, yet he is the wise, your bibles say. We in islam do not say he was an idolator. When I mentioned these men as prophets, i am using the Quran, because using the bibles to qualify them will tarnish their image. In your Bibles, your belief denies many of them as prophets but only as patrons or patriarchs. Quran call each of them prophet [as]. You say Abraham was a man who colluded with his wife sarah to sleep with a woman he did not marry, when illegal sex was already forbidden from beginning of time as a sin, and young Joseph did not commit the evil that you said Old Abraham, friend of God, you Bibles say committed.

You said Jesus is God, though your Bibles say he prayed to God, begging Him so much so that he cried, wept and he was denied after all of that. This is a proof that that Jesus was not a prophet even by the test of knowing a prophet; if he says something and it does not happen [begging that was rejected; how can we accept that he has attention of God? If such a person stands as your support, you do not have a support at all, because even he was not listened to when it was his own affair, how much less your affairs?], plus he said he will return before all the disciples died. No such an event, yet and all the disciples are long dead.
Re: Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2011
^^

stick to the topic

Monthly Jihad Report July, 2011

Jihad Attacks:

Countries:

Religions:

Dead Bodies:

Critically Injured:

RELIGION OF PEACE INDEED !!!
Re: Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by LagosShia: 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2011
you can count as many dead as possible.

the fact remains that more innocent MUSLIMS die unjustly in the hands of the NON-MUSLIMS than the Muslims actually kill in either retaliation,defense,resistance or even terrorism.the Muslims are the victims here.it is muslim countries that are invaded and are under occupation.there is no christian country today that is occupied by muslims or where muslims are building settlements on lands stolen by evicting christians.

it is only foolishness that would blind anyone from seeing that when the non-muslims perpetrate their attrocities they are not condemned because they have military and technological edge and their religion is not blamed because they have chosen secularism as their face and image.otherwise,if we are to consider them christians,america and europeans have caused many disasters and sufferings in the world and they continue to more than all others combined.
Re: Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2011
LagosShia:

you can count as many dead as possible.

the fact remains that more innocent MUSLIMS die unjustly in the hands of the NON-MUSLIMS than the Muslims actually kill in either retaliation,defense,resistance or even terrorism.the Muslims are the victims here.it is muslim countries that are invaded and are under occupation.there is no christian country today that is occupied by muslims or where muslims are building settlements on lands stolen by evicting christians.

it is only foolishness that would blind anyone from seeing that when the non-muslims perpetrate their attrocities they are not condemned because they have military and technological edge and their religion is not blamed because they have chosen secularism as their face and image.otherwise,if we are to consider them christians,america and europeans have caused many disasters and sufferings in the world and they continue to more than all others combined.

ok this is quite absurd.

1. Somehow the MYTH that more muslims die in the hands of non-muslims is justification for the Syrian government mowing down thousands of muslims in Hama in the last 2 weeks?
2. Where are these "non-muslims" who are killing muslims? I cant find them anywhere.
3. Ah as usual, the victimhood" card for our muslims in pakistan or lebanon who kill themselves for sport?
4. Ah the usual defence of muslim violence - just wrap it in bogus words like "resistance".
5. Ha i see the usual attack of Israel here . . . that jews are building "settlements" (a false word used to delegitimise Israeli claims to its own lands) on lands "stolen" from muslims? Its interesting that muslims claim that Jews have STOLEN Jericho, judea, samaria, jerusalem, bethlehem, nazareth . . . those names are CLEARLY JEWISH in origin, have been associated with jews for thousands of years, appear thousands of times in the bible, archeological digs, ancient historical records . . . we dont see those names anywhere associated with muslims . . . but of course islam does love to lie no?
Re: Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by Sweetnecta: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2011
[Quote]2. Where are these "non-muslims" who are killing muslims? I cant find them anywhere[/Quote]hypocrite, check iraq, if your heart is blocked for afghanistan.

i don't which one of the homes of family or people you love in nigeria that you want their enemies to blockade or partition their ancestral home as the 'israelis', your word is doing to the whole palestinians?
Re: Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by LagosShia: 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2011
davidylan:

ok this is quite absurd.

how?

1. Somehow the MYTH that more muslims die in the hands of non-muslims is justification for the Syrian government mowing down thousands of muslims in Hama in the last 2 weeks?

again,the number of innocent muslims who die in the hands of non-muslims by far exceed all the people that die in the hands of muslims.that is fact.

in syria,the issue is not religion.dont mix up issues.the people want to bring down their government because they see it as oppressive.the government of syria is not islamic.there is nothing religious in syria since you regard both as muslim.

2. Where are these "non-muslims" who are killing muslims? I cant find them anywhere.

the number of people killed in iraq,palestine,lebanon,afghanistan,etc are muslims.who were they killed by?

3. Ah as usual, the victimhood" card for our muslims in pakistan or lebanon who kill themselves for sport?

you are too narrow-minded.you mix all issues up.what happens in pakistan for instance is far different from what goes on in lebanon.

but to remind you,europeans have long killed themselves and made many wars.we have so far witnessed less than 100 years of peace between european nations if we are to forget the irish catholic and protestant fighting.

4. Ah the usual defence of muslim violence - just wrap it in bogus words like "resistance".
while i do admit that there are muslim extremists and terrorists (mostly motivated by salafism),the muslim cause is just and it has not offended the others' right.the muslims are victims and they do have the right to defend themselves wisely and appropriately and not as the salafist alqaeda (a one time ally of the west) does.

5. Ha i see the usual attack of Israel here . . . that jews are building "settlements" (a false word used to delegitimise Israeli claims to its own lands) on lands "stolen" from muslims? Its interesting that muslims claim that Jews have STOLEN Jericho, judea, samaria, jerusalem, bethlehem, nazareth . . . those names are CLEARLY JEWISH in origin, have been associated with jews for thousands of years, appear thousands of times in the bible, archeological digs, ancient historical records . . . we dont see those names anywhere associated with muslims . . . but of course islam does love to lie no?

those names are not jewish.biblical prophets who are also honored by muslims .while islam is new to palestine,the palestinians who adopted islam are indigenous to palestine.the palestinian muslims descend from jews,samaritans,hebrews/israelites,greeks,romans,persian,turks,canaanites,arabs,etc,

the palestinians have lived in palestine for thousands of years and they also descend from people who lived in palestine before even the man jews claim decent from ever thought of going there.canaanites lived there long before.if you use decent/history to justify entitlement,the palestinians have a greater right than jews.if you use religion,the palestinians also do have a right.Abraham was no jew and judaism came to being after Moses.palestinians too have descent from Abraham through both Isaac and Ishmael.

so those names you cite as "jewish" were there before judaism came to being.those names are adopted by jews just as palestinian muslims and christians also embrace them and have a sense of belonging to them through both religion and descent.
Re: Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2011
Sweetnecta:

hypocrite, check iraq, if your heart is blocked for afghanistan.

if you were honest with yourself (a trait that is not islamic in nature), you would know that more muslims are killed by muslims than are killed by Americans.

Sweetnecta:

i don't which one of the homes of family or people you love in nigeria that you want their enemies to blockade or partition their ancestral home as the 'israelis', your word is doing to the whole palestinians?

Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Bethlehem is the "ancestral" home of "palestinian" arabs? grin grin grin cheesy Islam has always been about lies, dishonesty and falsehood.
Re: Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2011
@LagosShia

again,the number of innocent muslims who die in the hands of non-muslims by far exceed all the people that die in the hands of muslims.that is fact.

Some 11,000,000 Muslims have been violently killed since 1948, of which 35,000, or 0.3 percent, died during the sixty years of fighting Israel, or just 1 out of every 315 Muslim fatalities. In contrast, over 90 percent of the 11 million who perished were killed by fellow Muslims.”
By Gunnar Heinsohn and Daniel Pipes, FrontPageMagazine, October 8, 2007

in syria,the issue is not religion.dont mix up issues.the people want to bring down their government because they see it as oppressive.the government of syria is not islamic.there is nothing religious in syria since you regard both as muslim.

Rubbish , the government of Syria might be secular in as Islamic sense , but they are partners with islamic radicals iran and hizbullah.

Jordan killed Palestinians between 10,000 to 25,000 that's more Palestinians in one month September 1970, than Israel has killed during the three years of heighten Palestinian suicide bombings that began in the fall of 2000.

The brutality of the Jordanian Army toward Palestinian dissidents and terrorists was far more egregious than anything Israel has ever done.the number of people killed in iraq,palestine,lebanon,afghanistan,etc are muslims.who were they killed by?

you are too narrow-minded.you mix all issues up.what happens in pakistan for instance is far different from what goes on in lebanon.

But it is not different, it is the same. Muslims everywhere ( radicals one ) fighting for the cause of Allah and in the hope of paradise !

but to remind you,europeans have long killed themselves and made many wars.we have so far witnessed less than 100 years of peace between european nations if we are to forget the irish catholic and protestant fighting.

As bad as it was and unchristian, they were not trying to dominate the world and kill all infidels.

while i do admit that there are muslim extremists and terrorists (mostly motivated by salafism),the muslim cause is just and it has not offended the others' right.the muslims are victims and they do have the right to defend themselves wisely and appropriately and not as the salafist alqaeda (a one time ally of the west) does.

The Muslims are victims of Allahs constant LUST for more and more human blood. Is he a vampire ?

those names are not jewish.biblical prophets who are also honored by muslims .while islam is new to palestine,the palestinians who adopted islam are indigenous to palestine.the palestinian muslims descend from jews,samaritans,hebrews/israelites,greeks,romans,persian,turks,canaanites,arabs,etc,

The names are Jewish names, Muhammad has really taught you guys how to lie .  After all ALLAH is a great deceiver as the Quran says :

Are they then secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi)? None deemeth himself secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi) save folk that perish. S. 7:99

So they schemed a scheme: and We schemed a scheme (Wamakaroo makran wamakarna makran), while they perceived not. S. 27:50

The word for deception/deceiver/scheme is makr. The lexical sources define the term as:

Miim-Kaf-Ra = To practice deceit or guile or circumvention, practice evasion or elusion, to plot, to exercise art or craft or cunning, act with policy, practice stratagem.

the palestinians have lived in palestine for thousands of years and they also descend from people who lived in palestine before even the man jews claim decent from ever thought of going there.canaanites lived there long before.if you use decent/history to justify entitlement,the palestinians have a greater right than jews.if you use religion,the palestinians also do have a right.Abraham was no jew and judaism came to being after Moses.palestinians too have descent from Abraham through both Isaac and Ishmael.

and ??

so those names you cite as "jewish" were there before judaism came to being.those names are adopted by jews just as palestinian muslims and christians also embrace them and have a sense of belonging to them through both religion and descent.

They were Jewish names, stop lying. The bottom line is that Muslims are JEALOUS of Jews and FULL of ENVY against them.
Re: Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2011
LagosShia:

that is a blatant lie dude. Islamists should try another trick.

LagosShia:

But its muslims killing muslims like goats right?

LagosShia:

the number of people killed in iraq,palestine,lebanon,afghanistan,etc are muslims.who were they killed by?

Since 1948, 90% of 11 million muslims have been killed by fellow muslims . . . that is a FACT.

LagosShia:

but its still the customary muslims killing muslims right?

LagosShia:

That was over 70 yrs ago, focus on the persent. None of that islamic gimmick here.

LagosShia:

hmm the muslim agenda in syria, pakistan, yemen . . . sure so long as they dont kill us they are free to reduce themselves to animals.

LagosShia:

those names are not jewish.biblical prophets who are also honored by muslims

they are "honored" by muslims (actually falsely appropriated by muslims desperate to lend legitimacy to the islamic fraud) . . . but that in no way indicates that those names are islamic.

LagosShia:

while islam is new to palestine,the palestinians who adopted islam are indigenous to palestine.the palestinian muslims descend from jews,samaritans,hebrews/israelites,greeks,romans,persian,turks,canaanites,arabs,etc,

now you know that is a lie. Arafat, Abu Mazen . . . just a few of the "palestinian" leaders who trace their routes to Egypt . . . no where near "palestine" (a name given by roman soldiers to the land of Israel).

LagosShia:

the palestinians have lived in palestine for thousands of years

Which is funny considering no one else recorded such anywhere. Which is odd considering islam, mohammad, his quran and hadiths completely FAIL to mention anything about these "palestinian muslims" who lived in islam's alleged third holiest site for "thousands of years". where were these "palestinian muslims" when the romans were sacking jerusalem in AD 70? Where were they when historians were documenting the life of jews in the land of Israel including Jordan?

Isnt it funny that these "palestinians" have lived in palestine for "thousands of years" and YET named all these places exclusively jewish names? So these "palestinian muslims" were the ones who came up with the names Judea, Samaria, bethlehem and nazareth?

LagosShia:

and they also descend from people who lived in palestine before even the man jews claim decent from ever thought of going there.canaanites lived there long before.if you use decent/history to justify entitlement,the palestinians have a greater right than jews.if you use religion,the palestinians also do have a right.Abraham was no jew and judaism came to being after Moses.palestinians too have descent from Abraham through both Isaac and Ishmael.

you can say the same for arabs in yemen, oman or bahrain. should they be allowed to move to the westbank too?

LagosShia:

Including Judea?  grin

Islam and its desperate gymnastics.
Re: Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by LagosShia: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2011
davidylan:

that is a blatant lie dude. Islamists should try another trick.

if you add up the number muslims have killed and the number the americans have killed only in iraq and afghanistan,you should have some shame and keep your mouth shut!

But its muslims killing muslims like goats right?
i have stated the problem in syria is not religion.there is no sin in people fighting against what they believe to be oppression.
in latin america,with the many wars that occurred especially the cold war era,it was infact catholics killing catholics.does that also suit you and your desperate attempt to attack and provoke muslims?

Since 1948, 90% of 11 million muslims have been killed by fellow muslims . . . that is a FACT.

i highly doubt your estimate and the validity of the source that provided you those figures.

anyways,again i must say that the majority of muslims that have being killed by non-muslims exceed the number of non-muslims muslims have killed.that is simply my point.
whether muslims hate themselves or they kill themselves is not my contention.that should be for another topic and many points can be raised to counter your claim.

whether or not muslims kill themselves does not justify the millions that have being killed by non-muslims.making such statements like muslims have killed more muslims,is to hide the attrocties and crimes committed by the west against muslim countries.if i may add,if you remove the millions that died in the Saddam-Iran war,you will have less than your 11 million.Saddam an un-godly dictator who was also secular and ba'thist just like the regime in syria,was instigated by the west to launch an offensive war against Islamic Iran just immediately after Ayatollah Khomeini's Islamic revolution.

but its still the customary muslims killing muslims right?
muslims as much as they pray 5 times a day and fast during the month of ramadhan are not homogenous and presently not under one unified body or leadership.even at that,i can say they are very much in one brotherhood and united.you fail to take into consideration the many who are muslim only by name.simply having a muslim name like "Saddam Hussain" or being born from muslim parents does not make one muslim.

That was over 70 yrs ago, focus on the persent. None of that islamic gimmick here.

what you call a gimmick is fact.there is no guarantee that if american forces leave europe or europe faces hardship and the exploitation of other countries ceases,those europeans will not start killing themselves again.what they have simply done is to replace killing themselves like beasts with killing others and exploiting them.they also pushed their jewish population into palestine to have freedom from jewish economic domination in europe after they butchered the jews.

hmm the muslim agenda in syria, pakistan, yemen . . . sure so long as they dont kill us they are free to reduce themselves to animals.

can you please explain to us what the muslim agenda is in syria? i just want you to tell me about syria,please!

they are "honored" by muslims (actually falsely appropriated by muslims desperate to lend legitimacy to the islamic fraud) . . . but that in no way indicates that those names are islamic.

even though i can claim they are islamic names because muslims honor those names like we name our children with names of israelite prophets,you are so ignorant to think that the names you mention are jewish.as much as they are not islamic as you think,you should also know that those names like "jerusalem" are not jewish.you need to find out.

now you know that is a lie. Arafat, Abu Mazen . . . just a few of the "palestinian" leaders who trace their routes to Egypt . . . no where near "palestine" (a name given by roman soldiers to the land of Israel).
the people found in palestine as i earlier explained have mix descent.arafat and abu mazen can trace their origin to egypt.other palestinians can trace their origin to arabia,greece,rome,canaan,turkey,persia,samaria and jerusalem itself.

if i may also ask you,is it okay with you if we trace jewish origin to "UR"? the ancestors of the jews did not originate in palestine.we are told that Abraham came from your.infact,come to think of it,is really there anything like "originate"? if you believe humanity descended from one man and one woman,thenwhat do you mean by "originate"? do you mean by being "born in a land" or "falling from the sky into a land"?

generations of palestinians including those descended from canaanites have being born in palestine even before Abraham.so what is your point?

Which is funny considering no one else recorded such anywhere. Which is odd considering islam, mohammad, his quran and hadiths completely FAIL to mention anything about these "palestinian muslims" who lived in islam's alleged third holiest site for "thousands of years". where were these "palestinian muslims" when the romans were sacking jerusalem in AD 70? Where were they when historians were documenting the life of jews in the land of Israel including Jordan?

the people who identify themselves as palestinians today were not muslim before the coming og the Prophet Muhammad (sa).they did not even speak arabic.they were levantine tribes who were arabized and islamized through arab conquest.in that way a majority of those in palestine,became arabic speaking and adopted islam while a minority clinged on to hebrew and remained jewish.some adopted arabic but maintained christianity.

majority of the samaritans (like the samaritan woman that met Jesus) today identify themselves as palestinians and there are identifiable palestinian muslim families today that can trace their origin to the samaritans.samaritans are descendants of Jacob too.

Isnt it funny that these "palestinians" have lived in palestine for "thousands of years" and YET named all these places exclusively jewish names? So these "palestinian muslims" were the ones who came up with the names Judea, Samaria, bethlehem and nazareth?

ive told you most of the names mentioned have nothing jewish in them.you can prove me wrong.they could be hebrew or even roman or canaanite but not religiously jewish.

you can say the same for arabs in yemen, oman or bahrain. should they be allowed to move to the westbank too?
no!

you obviously are confuse.

the people of bahrain for instance are made up of 4 distinct groups of people:arabians from arabia (majority shia),bastak (majority sunnis of persian origin),Ajam (majority shia of persian origin) and baharena (indigenous bahrainis who lived in that island country before the arabs and the persians came).the baharena make up about 63% of the total population and are also mostly shia.now all these four groups are islamized and majority of them identify themselves as "arab" while only one group actually came from arabia.that is because bahrain was ruled by the arabians who made arabic the official language.its like nigerians identifying themselves as "english".that is exactly what happened when the arabians from arabia conquered different peoples and their lands.they arabize them and give them islamc and adopt them as their kind.that is called assimilation.if you examine all those who claim to be "arab" to day from the arabian peninsula to the levant to north africa and places like sudan and mauritania,observing their obvious racial differences would tell you that those peoples belonged to different races and ethnicities before islam and the arab conquest.

if for example,the arab conquest would have reached nigeria,the majority of nigerians today who can trace their origins as being yoruba,igbo and hausa,would have all identified themselves today as "arab".the arab conquest assimilated many peoples into arabian culture,language and religion.

when the arabian army came from the arabian peninsula into syria,lebanon and palestine,they met people there who were both jewish and gentile.they introduced arabic and islam.along with the arabians,jewish and gentiles found then in palestine came under one umbrella of language and religion.thus you have palestinians today.

Including Judea?  grin

Islam and its desperate gymnastics.

yes including judea.

judea is gotten from an israelite tribe that lived in that area who descended from Judah.jews are not israelites.they are descended from israelites just as you can also find a number of palestinians who also descended from israelites.

you should read more about the ethnic make and genes of the palestinian people.only a minority of the palestinians can trace their origin to arabia.
Re: Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by LagosShia: 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2011
[size=18pt]Palestinian people[/size]

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Palestinian people, (Arabic: الشعب الفلسطيني‎, ash-sha`b al-filasTīni) also referred to as Palestinians or Palestinian Arabs (Arabic: الفلسطينيون‎, al-filasTīnīyyūn; Arabic: العرب الفلسطينيون‎, al-`Arab al-filasTīnīyyūn), are an Arabic-speaking[b] Levantine people with origins in Palestine.[/b][15] In the areas of Israel, the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, as of 2004, Palestinians constitute 49% of all inhabitants,[16] some of whom are internally displaced. The remainder comprise what is known as the Palestinian diaspora, of whom more than half are stateless refugees, lacking citizenship in any country.[17] Of the diaspora, about 2.6 million live in neighboring Jordan where they are approximately half the population,[18] one and a half million between Syria and Lebanon, a quarter million in Saudi Arabia, while Chile's half a million are the largest concentration outside the Arab world.

Genetic analysis suggests that Palestinians are "descendants of a core population that lived in the area since prehistoric times," and that the Muslims among them are largely descendants of Christians and Jews from the southern Levant.[19] Since the time of the Muslim conquests in the 7th century, Palestinians have been predominantly Muslim by religious affiliation and linguistically and culturally Arab.[15] Most Palestinians are Sunni Muslims, but there is a significant Palestinian Christian minority of various Christian denominations, as well as Druze Palestinians and a small Samaritan community. Palestinian Jews made up part of the population of Palestine prior to the creation of the State of Israel, but very few identify as "Palestinian" today. The vernacular of Palestinians, irrespective of religion, is the Palestinian dialect of Arabic. For those who are Arab citizens of Israel, many are bilingual and fluent in Modern Hebrew. Those in the diaspora speak the languages of their host countries in addition to Arabic or to its exclusion.

[size=18pt]Ancestral origins[/size]

Like the Lebanese, Syrians, Egyptians, Maghrebis, and most other people today commonly called Arabs, the Palestinians are an Arab people in linguistic and cultural affiliation. [/b]Like most other peoples today called Arabs, [b]Palestinians descend from the pre-existing ancient inhabitants of their respective region and those who have come to settle it throughout history;[15] a matter on which genetic studies described below has begun to shed some light.[80]

American historian Bernard Lewis writes:

"Clearly, in Palestine as elsewhere in the Middle East, the modern inhabitants include among their ancestors those who lived in the country in antiquity. Equally obviously, the demographic mix was greatly modified over the centuries by migration, deportation, immigration, and settlement. This was particularly true in Palestine, "[81]

Ali Qleibo, a Palestinian anthropologist, explains:

"Throughout history a great diversity of peoples has moved into the region and made Palestine their homeland: Canaanites, Jebusites, Philistines from Crete, Anatolian and Lydian Greeks, Hebrews, Amorites, Edomites, Nabateans, Arameans, Romans, Arabs, and European crusaders, to name a few. [/b]Each of them appropriated different regions that overlapped in time and competed for sovereignty and land. Others, such as [b]Ancient Egyptians, Hittites, Persians, Babylonians, and Mongols, were historical 'events' whose successive occupations were as ravaging as the effects of major earthquakes , Like shooting stars, the various cultures shine for a brief moment before they fade out of official historical and cultural records of Palestine. The people, however, survive. In their customs and manners, fossils of these ancient civilizations survived until modernity—albeit modernity camouflaged under the veneer of Islam and Arabic culture."[82]

Much of the local Palestinian population in Nablus is believed to be descended from Samaritans who converted to Islam.[83] Even today, certain Nabulsi surnames including Muslimani, Yaish, and Shakshir among others, are associated with a Samaritan origin.[83]
Re: Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by LagosShia: 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2011
[size=18pt]THE PALESTINIAN PEOPLE AND THEIR ETHNIC ORIGINS[/size]

Politicized lineages

A Palestinian girl in Qalqiliya.Salim Tamari notes the paradoxes produced by the search for "nativist" roots among Zionist figures and the so-called Canaanite (anti-Zionist) followers of Yonatan Ratosh.[84] For example, Ber Borochov, one of the key ideological architects of Socialist Zionism, claimed as early as 1905 that, "The Fellahin in Eretz-Israel are the descendants of remnants of the Hebrew agricultural community,"[85] believing them to be descendants of the ancient Hebrew and Canaanite residents 'together with a small admixture of Arab blood'".[84] He further believed that the Palestinian peasantry would embrace Zionism and that the lack of a crystallized national consciousness among Palestinian Arabs would result in their likely assimilation into the new Hebrew nationalism.[84] Other founding fathers of Zionism believed that the Palestinian people were descended from the biblical ancient Hebrews. David Ben-Gurion and Yitzhak Ben Zvi, later becoming Israel's first Prime Minister and second President, respectively, tried to establish in a 1918 paper written in Yiddish that Palestinian peasants and their mode of life were living[b] historical testimonies to Israelite practices in the biblical period.[/b][84][86] Tamari notes that "the ideological implications of this claim became very problematic and were soon withdrawn from circulation."[84]

Ahad Ha'am believed that, "the Moslems [of Palestine] are the ancient residents of the land , who became Christians on the rise of Christianity and became Moslems on the arrival of Islam."[84] Israel Belkind, the founder of the Bilu movement also asserted that[b] the Palestinian Arabs were the blood brothers of the Jews.[/b][87] In his book on the Palestinians, "The Arabs in Eretz-Israel", Belkind advanced the idea that the complete dispersion of Jews out of the Land of Israel after the destruction of the Second Temple by the Roman emperor Titus is a "historic error" that must be corrected. While it dispersed much of the land's Jewish community around the world, those "workers of the land that remained attached to their land," stayed behind and were eventually converted to Christianity and then Islam.[87] He therefore, proposed that this historical wrong be corrected, by embracing the Palestinians as their own and proposed the opening of Hebrew schools for Palestinian Arab Muslims to teach them Arabic, Hebrew and universal culture.[87] Tsvi Misinai, an Israeli researcher, entrepreneur and proponent of a controversial alternative solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, asserts that nearly 90% of all Palestinians living within Israel and the occupied territories (including the Israeli Arabs and Negev Bedouin)[88] are descended from the Jewish Israelite peasantry that remained on the land, after the others, mostly city dwellers, were exiled or left.[89]

Claims emanating from certain circles within Palestinian society and their supporters, proposing that Palestinians have direct ancestral connections to the ancient Canaanites, without an intermediate Israelite link, has been an issue of contention within the context of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. In discussing the root of the controversy to the claim of Canaanite lineage, many renowned scholars have hypothesised on the nature of the controversy itself, although not deliberating on the veracity of the claims, as this is a question that shall ultimately be resolved by geneticists, not by scholars in their capacity as historians.

Bernard Lewis explains that "the rewriting of the past is usually undertaken to achieve specific political aims, In bypassing the biblical Israelites and claiming kinship with the Canaanites, the pre-Israelite inhabitants of Palestine, it is possible to assert a historical claim antedating the biblical promise and possession put forward by the Jews."[81][90]

Some Palestinian scholars, like Zakariyya Muhammad, have criticized pro-Palestinian arguments based on Canaanite lineage, or what he calls "Canaanite ideology". He states that it is an "intellectual fad, divorced from the concerns of ordinary people."[84] By assigning its pursuit to the desire to predate Jewish national claims, he describes Canaanism as a "losing ideology", whether or not it is factual, "when used to manage our conflict with the Zionist movement" since Canaanism "concedes a priori the central thesis of Zionism. Namely that we have been engaged in a perennial conflict with Zionism—and hence with the Jewish presence in Palestine—since the Kingdom of Solomon and before , thus in one stroke Canaanism cancels the assumption that Zionism is a European movement, propelled by modern European contingencies, "[84]
Re: Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by LagosShia: 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2011
DNA and genetic studies

Palestinian children in NazarethIn genetic genealogy studies, Negev Bedouins have the highest rates of Haplogroup J1 (Y-DNA) among all populations tested (62.5%) followed by the Palestinian Arab 38.4%, Ashkenazim Jewish 14.6%, and Sephardim Jewish 11.9% according to Semino and colleagues.[91] Semitic populations, including Jews, usually possess an excess of J1 Y chromosomes compared to other populations harboring Y-haplogroup J.[92][93][94][95][96][97][98] The haplogroup J1, associated with marker M267, originates south of the Levant and was first disseminated from there into Ethiopia and Europe in Neolithic times. In Jewish populations J1 has a rate of around 15%, with haplogroup J2 (M172) (of eight sub-Haplogroups) being almost twice as common as J1 among Jews (<29%). J1 is most common in the southern Levant, as well as Syria, Iraq, Algeria, and Arabia, and drops sharply at the border of non-semitic areas like Turkey and Iran. A second diffusion of the J1 marker took place in the 7th century CE when Arabians brought it from Arabia to North Africa.[94]

Haplogroup J1 (Y-DNA) includes the modal haplotype of the Galilee Arabs[99] and of Moroccan Arabs[100] and the sister Modal Haplotype of the Cohanim, the "Cohan Modale Haplotype", representing the descendents of the priestly caste Aaron.[101][102][103] J2 is known to be related to the ancient Greek movements and is found mainly in Europe and the central Mediterranean (Italy, the Balkans, Greece).

A study found that the Palestinians, like Jordanians, Syrians, Iraqis, and Bedouins have what appears to be substantial gene flow from sub-Saharan Africa, amounting to 10-15% of lineages within the past three millennia.[104]

According to a 2002 study by Nebel and colleagues[105] the highest frequency of Eu10 (i.e. J1) (30%–62.5%) has been observed so far in various Muslim Arab populations in the Middle East.[106][107] The term “Arab,” as well as the presence of Arabs in the Syrian desert and the Fertile Crescent, is first seen in the Assyrian sources from the 9th century BCE (Eph'al 1984).[108]

In recent years, many genetic surveys have suggested that, at least paternally, most of the various Jewish ethnic divisions and the Palestinians – and in some cases other Levantines – are genetically closer to each other than the Palestinians or European Jews to non-Jewish Europeans.[109]

One DNA study by geneticist Ariella Oppenheim concluded that genetic evidence coincides with historical accounts that at least part of the Arab Israeli and Palestinian population is mainly descended from local Christians and Jews "who had converted [to Islam] after the Islamic conquest in the seventh century A.D."[110][111][112] These Christian and Jewish converts are believed to be descended from a "core population that had lived in the area for several centuries, some even since prehistorical times."[113] The study also discovered significant genetic mixing between these converts and incoming Arab tribes during the first millennium AD.[110]

A follow-up study by Oppenheim found that in addition to being closely related to Israeli and Palestinian Arab populations, Jews are even more closely related to the peoples living in the north of the Fertile Crescent, such as the Kurds.[114] Given the influx of Arabs to the area that reached climax with the Muslim conquest of the Levant in the 7th century AD, the researchers concluded that this disparity was likely the result of genetic mixing between the Palestinian population's Christian and Jewish ancestors and these later Arab settlers.[115]

Arabian origins of the local Bedouin Arabs
The local Bedouins of Palestine – which are a separately-identified and solely Muslim group, distinct from the non-Bedouin Arabic-speakers of Palestine which consists of members of the Muslim, Christian and other faiths – are said to be more securely known to be ancestrally descended from Arabians, and not just culturally and linguistically Arabized peoples. Their distinctively conservative dialects and pronunciation of qaaf as gaaf group them with other Bedouin across the Arab world and confirm their separate history.[citation needed] Arabic onomastic elements began to appear in Edomite inscriptions starting in the 6th century BC, and are nearly universal in the inscriptions of the Nabataeans, who arrived in today’s Jordan in the 4th-3rd centuries BC.[116] It has thus been suggested that the present day Bedouins of the region may have their origins as early as this period.

A few Bedouin are found as far north as Galilee; however, these seem to be much later arrivals, rather than descendants of the Arabs that Sargon II settled in Samaria in 720 BC. The term “Arab,” as well as the presence of Arabs in the Syrian desert and the Fertile Crescent, is first seen in the Assyrian sources from the 9th century BCE (Eph'al 1984).[108]

Following the Muslim conquest of Syria by Arabians, the formerly-introduced dominant languages of the area, Aramaic and Greek, were then replaced by the Arabic language introduced by the new conquering administrative minority.[117] Among the cultural survivals from pre-Islamic times are the significant Palestinian Christian community, and smaller Jewish and Samaritan ones, as well as an Aramaic and possibly Hebrew sub-stratum in the local Palestinian Arabic dialect.[118

courtesy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_people#Ancestral_origins
Re: Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by LagosShia: 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2011
@frosbel

you're psychologically disturbed.i dont think i should take the time to honor your deliberate mistranslation of Quranic verses and ignorance with replies.someone who can translate "makarallahi" as "Allah's deception" and not "plot,plan",is a hopeless case.
Re: Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by ITISTRUE1: 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2011
Yeah right bro, you are an Arab and can understand all the Arabic verses. You muslims just LOVE a LIE and cannot do without ONE.

Anyway let Me leave you Shiites and get some real answers from Sunnis.

Please can you watch these videos below and tell me what you think about the RELIGION OF PEACE ?

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiWoNPP_aUA?version=3&amp;hl=en[/flash]

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwwsnAr3rY8?version=3&amp;hl=en>[/flash]
Re: Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by Sweetnecta: 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2011
^^^^^^^^
[Quote]« #26 on: Today at 09:01:25 PM »
Yeah right bro, you are an Arab and can understand all the Arabic verses. You muslims just LOVE a LIE and cannot do without ONE.
Anyway let Me leave you Shiites and get some real answers from Sunnis.
Please can you watch these videos below and tell me what you think about the RELIGION OF PEACE ?[/Quote]I bet a catholic will be more honest than you in the below:

You overheard a people planning to attach your house this coming Tuesday between the hours of 9 am to 5 pm, the usual working ours in most offices. They think you will be in the office and most of your neighbors will be away in their offices, too.

You happen to be the chairman of a major company, contributing into the police benevolent organization too. This allows you to be able to the ears of the local authority; police, fire fighters, etc including the office of the prosecutors.

Will you not check mate the efforts of the thieves by allowing them to get into your house so that you can catch them with evidence, stationing uncover enforcement personnel all over the neighborhood?

If you are smarter, will you not let the force overpower them by arresting them as the put on their hoods over their faces with crowbars in hands, on your properties not waiting until the smashed couple of windows, breaking the doors down and ransacking your house, first where their presence may actually hunt your daughters who you have sheltered from hoodlums, all along?

If you don't do what it takes to overcome this evil, what is the value of all the power you have in the community?

Does God not have as much power? Even in the Bible? Was Pharaoh not more powerful than the people you said strangled to death Biblical jesus by handing? Didn't Yahweh killed them? Were the children of Israel more important at that time than 'son of god' at the time you said he was being gored to death on the tree?

Let me give you apiece of advise; if you are racing against yourself to become the one who created threads the most, at least pace yourself doing it. create posts that you must be able to defend with your own knowledge, not cut and paste.
Re: Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2011
^^^

Mr this is not a competition.

I admit some articles posted are from christian brethren who hold similar beliefs to myself but 99% of all comments are mine. I just do not have the time to reinvent many topics that have been addressed elsewhere.

Coming to the point you raised about articles, I just LOVE it here in the religious section, exposing Islam, false gospels , preaching the gospel and edifying the brethren. So any article that I think will be of benefit to achieve these purposes will be posted.

I also keep track of my articles and do not reply immediately to responses as I like to think before writing a comment and not just some incoherent nonsense. So don't get too excited , the world is not ending today, I will respond to your comments if they the deserve a reply.

Anyway can you kindly comment on the Fitna video , which emphasizes the Koranic verses that support Islamic murder and fascism ?
Re: Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by Sweetnecta: 11:40pm On Aug 06, 2011
^^^^^ i read Quran in arabic. in all my reading; by Allah's Mercy on me, I am reading it twice as we go along in the month of ramadhan; in tarawih and in daily reading without being in salah, i do not know of a verse that allow indiscriminate killing or fascism.

in surah Nisaa Allah Says those who believed and then disbelieved, and then return to belief and then disbelief, and then return to belief and then disbelief [you see the sequences? disbelief after belief and then disbelief, etc, becomes a joke because no seriousness in it. no woman will hang around a man who loved her and unloved her like that. same for man to woman], yet in all of these, Allah does not say such a person be killed, instead He said He will reject their action. really that is the longest rope given and a person may just hung himself [sorry, i know hanging is a sensitive word].

Christians who do evils are not blamed for their religion. A case in point was the young student who slashed the face/neck of the muslim cab driver in New York City sometime ago.
Re: Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by LagosShia: 3:16am On Aug 07, 2011
frosbel:

^^^
Anyway can you kindly comment on the Fitna video , which emphasizes the Koranic verses that support Islamic murder and fascism ?

[size=18pt]Aren't there some verses of the Qur'an that condone "killing the infidel"? [/size]
By Huda, About.com Guide

Question: Aren't there some verses of the Qur'an that condone "killing the infidel"?
Answer: The Qur'an commands Muslims to stick up for themselves in a defensive battle -- i.e. if an enemy army attacks, then Muslims are to fight against that army until they stop their aggression. All of the verses that speak about fighting/war in the Qur'an are in this context.
There are some specific verses that are very often "snipped" out of context, either by critics of Islam discussing "jihadism," or by misguided Muslims themselves who wish to justify their aggressive tactics.

"Slay Them" - If They Attack You First
For example, one verse (in its snipped version) reads: "slay them wherever you catch them" (Qur'an 2:191). But who is this referring to? Who are "they" that this verse discusses? The preceding and following verses give the correct context:
"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And slay them wherever you catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter, But if they cease, God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful, If they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression" (2:190-193).
It is clear from the context that these verses are discussing a defensive war, when a Muslim community is attacked without reason, oppressed and prevented from practicing their faith. In these circumstances, permission is given to fight back -- but even then Muslims are instructed not to transgress limits, and to cease fighting as soon as the attacker gives up. Even in these circumstances, Muslim are only to fight directly against those who are attacking them, not innocent bystanders or non-combatants.

"Fight the Pagans" - If They Break Treaties
A similar verse can be found in chapter 9, verse 5 -- which in its snipped, out of context version could read: "fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)." Again, the preceding and following verses give the context.
This verse was revealed during a historical period when the small Muslim community had entered into treaties with neighboring tribes (Jewish, Christian, and pagan). Several of the pagan tribes had violated the terms of their treaty, secretly aiding an enemy attack against the Muslim community. The verse directly before this one instructs the Muslims to continue to honor treaties with anyone who has not since betrayed them, because fulfilling agreements is considered a righteous action. Then the verse continues, that those who have violated the terms of the treaty have declared war, so fight them, (as quoted above).

Directly after this permission to fight, the same verse continues, "but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them, for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful." The subsequent verses instruct the Muslims to grant asylum to any member of the pagan tribe/army who asks for it, and again reminds that "as long as these stand true to you, stand ye true to them: for God loves the righteous."

Conclusion
Any verse that is quoted out of context misses the whole point of the message of the Qur'an. Nowhere in the Qur'an can be found support for indiscriminate slaughter, the killing of non-combatants, or murder of innocent persons in 'payback' for another people's alleged crimes.
The Islamic teachings on this subject can be summed up in the following verses (Qur'an 60:7-cool:
"It may be that God will grant love (and friendship) between you and those whom ye (now) hold as enemies. For God has power (over all things), and God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
God does not forbid you, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for God loves those who are just."

http://islam.about.com/od/terrorism/f/terrorism_verse.htm
Re: Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document by Sweetnecta: 2:24am On Aug 08, 2011
Listen to the combination of truth and lies. Please decide for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdsVGoGbbqI&NR=1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? / Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 199
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.