Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:06 AM

Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) (2770 Views)

Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by Shosvegas(m): 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2007
Please nigerians I need your advice on my girl that had too hot temper and i'm tired of her, everyday im correcting her on one thing, and we been dating for years i don't know wat to do anytime she got an angry she dosnt mind her speech wit me at all, the one she did last, we are arguing on one thing next thing she said was that i should go to hell. and thereafter she will be beging me. should i forgive her or wat.? please help, this is the girl that i love wit all my heart wil been dating when she was a kid for years.
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by angolag(m): 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2007
@Poster
Have you tried talking her out?If not do and tell her that her recent atitude is making you sick.Though be polite when you tell her this but don't pick quarrels.But if after these she persist then I sense she could be tired with the relationship gurls act like that some times when they fedup with rlaships .So talk her out nd tell her u are not finding her atitude funny.
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by iice(f): 4:03am On Aug 17, 2007
Pray tell what has virginity got to do with your post?
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by tpia: 5:08am On Aug 17, 2007
iice:

Pray tell what has virginity got to do with your post?

thank you o.

sounds like females are now automatically divided into virgin and non virgin these days.

maybe I should put  something like "Guaranteed Virgin" in front of my name, mba?
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by debosky(m): 6:06am On Aug 17, 2007
maybe some people believe virgins are stubborn, so he is expecting us to say 'ah! no wonder! its becos she is a virgin, disvirgin her and she will become putty in your hands'

Seun should an the word virgin from nairaland for a week, make we hear word!

I no know that they can guarantee virginity o! grin

by tomorrow afternoon someone will have posted a thread 'How can I Confirm/Identify a Guaranteed Virgin?' grin grin grin
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by olanajim(m): 6:49am On Aug 17, 2007
I think, he is relishing the joy of meeting a virgin. He believes virginity is absolute purity, both sexual and moral so he got stuck to his precious catch.

His mindset go like someone who believes virgin can't be morally corupted. That is a great error!

@ poser, a temperamental lady (perharps you'd exaggerated her action) is a dangerous creature. If you can't cope with her during this period, I think you should think deeply before marrying her. Your home would be on fire. I bet she would be jealous type too. If my thinking is correct, do something now before it is too late. Dialogue, sensible communication, persuasion, You need it all.
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by Hazeleyed(f): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2007
debosky:

maybe some people believe virgins are stubborn, so he is expecting us to say 'ah! no wonder! its because she is a virgin, disvirgin her and she will become putty in your hands'

Seun should an the word virgin from nairaland for a week, make we hear word!

I no know that they can guarantee virginity o! grin

by tomorrow afternoon someone will have posted a thread 'How can I Confirm/Identify a Guaranteed Virgin?' grin grin grin

THANK YOU OOO
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by dezhi(m): 11:18am On Aug 17, 2007
I
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by iice(f): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2007
tpia:

sounds like females are now automatically divided into virgin and non virgin these days.

It would seem so from the various threads popping up on the land
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2007
maybe you really should go to hell.

Na "go to hell" that pain you so?

I swear some guys are mere babies. lmao.  grin

tpia, it's becoming quite embarrassing really.
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by tnaidaR(f): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2007
lmao. . .whatever dude!
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by CrazyMan(m): 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2007
Now I can’t call what you just explained love. A girl who uses bad and abusive words on her man isn’t the ideal girl for marriage. I mean why force yourself on her if she doesn’t give you the kind of respect you need?

Most guys get themselves emotionally trapped to someone who doesn’t even give a damm about and they claim they’re in love. Don’t be one of them. The girl is already showing you signs of rudeness all you have to do is to keep your eyes open.

If it’s because of her virginity that is keeping that relationship, then find a way to deflower her. You’re a guy do it and go your way. He he he no be me talk am o!
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2007
I used to have some respect for you before crazykid, now I know you're merely a dog. angry

omo jati jati ekeji aja.
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by iice(f): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2007
crazykid:

Most guys get themselves emotionally trapped to someone who doesn’t even give a damm about and they claim they’re in love.

My sentiments exactly
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by tnaidaR(f): 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2007
crazykid:

I mean why force yourself on her if she doesn’t give you the kind of respect you need?

More like the kind of respect that he deserves wink. Guys tend to want stupid "respect" from ladies grin
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by CrazyMan(m): 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2007
@Theifofhearts.

Am only giving him a piece of advice. Don't get me wrong; that girl doesn't love him. And we all know that so why should he keep the relationship? I mean it's not worth it.

That's why I recommended that he uses plan B which would be of great interest for him even if the girl leaves.
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by olanajim(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2007
I recommend he start flirting small small if the lady keep flaring her flaming temper. She would see the handwritting on the wall. She either lose you or lose out.
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by presido1: 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2007
Disvirgin her the temper go cool down instanta. Once done next time when she wants to talk to you she will first check how much remain for her air time.
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by kateflow(f): 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2007
presido1:

Disvirgin her the temper go cool down instanta. Once done next time when she wants to talk to you she will first check how much remain for her air time.

OH LAWD GAWD shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by olanajim(m): 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2007
Presido, that is too harsh oo. Irreparable damage.
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by ssRhino: 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2007
i will advice to stay with her, i will only advice you to let her go when she is being violent,
Anytime, she says Go to hell, tell her that you wil go to hell, as long as she will go with you, and i am sure she will laff, if she say u are stupid, tell her only a stupid man could be with you, just try and be the peace keeper,
Do u say, she is a virgin? i am sure by the time she started getting lukcy, she will be less frustrated,
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by olanajim(m): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2007
$$Rhino was right. Why not try from there before you call it quit? It is a step by step process.
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 19, 2007
These idiots and virgins.

maybe he think say as he said she is a virgin, we would act like "Ah virgins are supposed to be cool people".

Bleep you and ur virgin girl. we don't give a damn about you!

grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by dezhi(m): 10:28am On Aug 19, 2007
cheesy
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by moondust(m): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2007
well it appears u're her opposite in temperament otherwise u would've dumped her ass. opposites attract, so there's a chance it'l still work between u two
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2007
crazykid, your plan B is freaking gross and disrespectful. If he can't deal with her, he should leave. telling him to sleep with her and run is idiotic and immature.

Rhino, I like you jare. your examples of how he should reply her outbursts are definitely the way a cool and confident person would.

all these babies sha, shio
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by hotchic1(f): 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2007
My sincere advice,is that you should ignore the fact that she is a virgin and be straight,don't let that be an issue in deciding,

Has she been doing this tsuffs before and you ignored it or she just started,if she just started putting up this attitude,then she might be tired of this relationship or you are doing sumfin wrong and that's the way she can revenge or something,

If she has been doing it before and you have ignored it,i think its high time you let her know that you don't like it and you will like her to stop it,

Either way,you need to talk to her about it and listen attentively before you make your decision.All the best,
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by hotchic1(f): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2007
One more thing,don't disvirgin her in that faith.
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by CrazyMan(m): 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

crazykid, your plan B is freaking gross and disrespectful. If he can't deal with her, he should leaving. telling him to sleep with her and run is idiotic and immature.
Alright end of argument. I shouldn't have said that. Are you satisified now?
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2007
No. The fact you would even suggest such says alot sad
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2007
i suppose his statement abt her being virgin is just to say that

since she's a virgin he would not want to let her go as par virgin na scarce commodity

I have no gripe with virginity its male hypocrisy that i have probs with.

Anyways

abt this matter

She obviously has a quick mouth, I doubt it has anything to do with whether she loves you

With family and friends insults dey fly anyhow she just needs to control her tongue cos she's using it as a weapon to hurt people.

Break up with her, let her see what she can lose when she doesn't bridle her tongue
Re: Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2007
and hopefully she will find a better guy during this breakup that isnt so childish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two / Is It True Dt your At Risk If U Date your Age Mate:-such Relatnshps Dnt Work Out? / I Dated 4 guys In The Last 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.