Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,121 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend (55616 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys / 10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Girlfriend / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2011
Source: Internet

Love needs constant reminders. It needs to be nurtured and looked after. Planning surprises for your boyfriend once in a while or doing something special for him will rekindle the romance between the two of you. It will also make him realize how much you care about him.

1. Talk About Your Feelings:
The best way to show your boyfriend that you care is, tell them. Be honest and frank. Hold his hand and look into his eyes. Tell him how much you love him and what he means to you.

2. Listen To Him:
Instead of doing all the talking every time, listen to what he has to say. Whenever your boyfriend needs someone to talk to, make sure you are there for him. The long lasting relationships are those where the partners are not just lovers of each other but also each other’s best friends.

3. Get Him Gifts Without A Reason:
Surprise him with gifts at times, for no special occasion. Keep reminding him of how special he is to you and what he means in your life.

4. Plan A Date:
Whoever said that only a guy should plan a date? Plan it yourself. Choose a romantic idea like a walk along a moon lit beach, a ballroom dance, a drive to a nearby hill, a candlelight dinner, star gazing together and so on.

5. Bake A Cake:
As it is said, ‘The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach’. Surprise him by baking a heart shaped cake of his favorite flavor. Personalize it by getting a small love note written on the cake with the icing.

6. Dedicate A Song:
Dedicate him a romantic song on his favorite radio station. Don’t forget to ask the radio jockey to convey a small message to him before the song plays. This gesture would ensure a big smile on his face.

7. Pamper Him:
Even if he does not admit it, every guy likes to be pampered. Pamper him when he is feeling low. You could cook his favorite dish or get him something he really likes. Look after him when he is sick. Though he may not always tell you, but he really needs you in his life.

8. Respect Him And His Loved Ones:
Show respect not only to your boyfriend but to the other people who are important to him like his family or friends. Speak to them and about them with respect.

9. Take Interest In Subjects That Interest Him:
This includes video games, football matches or the people who are close to him. Encourage his hobbies even if you are not very fond of them. He should feel that you are always there for him.

10. Love Notes:
Leave him love notes or messages at random places at his apartment or in his wallet to surprise him. Imagine his delight when he finds one of your notes on a rough day.

Actions always speak louder than words. Instead of repeatedly telling your boyfriend how much you love him, small gestures from your side will draw him more closer to you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend by tollu: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2011
Hmmm, and this was culled from what article?
Re: 10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend by MMM2(m): 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2011
11. Nyash him alwayz him and give him punny 2 eat 5times aday. undecided
Re: 10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend by Goldieluks: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2011
Boyfriend or husband?
oh after showing him these bunch of care,he may still go on an dump you,
so why not save the good part for hubby?

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend by 190: 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2011
^Goldie please just do one for me and u'll keep me forever cry cry
Re: 10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2011
i swear if my girl try bake cake for me i go tro-wey am! I nor dey eat cake at all at all, infact i dey forbid am. Why not egusi and pounded yam?
Re: 10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend by HighChief4(m): 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2011
I think #8 is very important. Nice one Firearm
Re: 10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend by 190: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2011
Re: 10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend by Mynd44: 3:05am On Aug 06, 2011
^^^
Must you?
Re: 10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend by vincent10(m): 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2011
Cool

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me / Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.