Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Standard Chartered Bank Of Nigeria Gives Out Loan Without Collateral - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Standard Chartered Bank Of Nigeria Gives Out Loan Without Collateral (33494 Views)

Which Bank Gives Out Loan Without Collateral / I Want To Give Out Loan Of 200,000 . / Standard Chartered Bank Of Nigeria Gives Out Loan Without Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Standard Chartered Bank Of Nigeria Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by damoladeji(m): 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2011
Are you a CONFIRMED STAFF of Accenture, Addax Petroleum, Alcatel, Akintola Williams Delotte (Chart.acct), British American Tobacco(BAT), British Deputy High Commission, British High Commission, Coca-Cola, DHL International (Nigeria), MTN, Department For International Development, Ernst & Young, Glaxosmithkline plc, Guinness Nig plc, Oando plc, SAP NIG LTD, Pricewaterhouse Coopers, KPMG Professional services, LM ERICSSON Nig Ltd, Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC), Procter and Gamble Nigeria LTD, Qatar Airways, Schneider Electric Nigeria Limited, Tetra Pak, SIEMENS NIG, AG LEVENTIS, ACTIS AFRICA NIG LTD, INTEL GROUP, LEADWAY ASSURANCE, LAGOS STATE INLAND REVENUE SERVICES, Mouka Foam, Nokia West Africa Nigeria limited, Microsoft Nigeria, NACHO, NAMITECH, Petroleo Brasileiro Nigeria Limited, Seven-Up Bottling Company Plc, Reckitt Benckiser, South African Airways, IBM, BAKER HUGHES, Dell Corporation, PPI TECH, Chevron, Exxon Mobil, Shell, Total? Standard Chartered Bank of Nigeria is giving out a smart credit loan for you without collateral, security or guarantors.

Re: Standard Chartered Bank Of Nigeria Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by Deji35: 11:25am On Oct 18, 2011
Hi name sake. I got a call last night to attend an intaview at ICSL Abuja today. It's a contract job. Although, I wrote a test at ICSL justifying this IV. I have a HND in Mktg. I need info on what d bank pays its contract staff? And do they threat them well? Am stil waiting 2b intaviewed - it's still a total fix
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Of Nigeria Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by highland(m): 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2011
good
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Of Nigeria Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by rocean: 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2011
this is serious
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Of Nigeria Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by damoladeji(m): 8:57am On Oct 19, 2011
Well it depends on which level they are taking u in, but if it is DSR( Direct sales rep), my brother its on commission oh!
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Of Nigeria Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2011
@OP
What of Federal govt. parastatals in Lagos??
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Of Nigeria Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by uchee(f): 6:51am On Oct 21, 2011
@deji35 if its IcSL ur salary is about 50k.working conditions fair.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Of Nigeria Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by PrinceOye2(m): 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2011
Hello Deji,
Can someone who is a confirmed staff of McPillars(Nig.) Limited a company you did't list, also get such facility too,pls i want to know,and like how much can someone get.
Oyebisi.
ogabc_boss@yahoo.com
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Of Nigeria Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by wordapple: 1:53am On Feb 14, 2012
Well, if you are not a confirmed staff of any of the stated companies, you could still obtain a loan afterall. Loans ranging from N30,000 to N950,000 are available from miVEPA Empowerments

These loans require no collateral and are easy to secure.

You could use the loan to finance a small project or startup a small scale business.

Repayment period is over a year.

Interest rate ranges from 2% to 16%.

An online application for a miVEPA loan grants you a free, personal U-Mo Mobile-Wallet account (powered by UBA, Glo and Afri-Pay) which instantly turns your mobile phone to a real mobile 'Bank'

To find out more about miVEPA Empowerment loans and how to apply send your inquiries to: mivepaloans@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered Bank Of Nigeria Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by rocean: 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2012
NIGERIAN LATEST JOBS https://www.bombshell.info

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered Bank Of Nigeria Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by chiefsabi: 10:36am On Apr 27, 2012
What about business owners? i have a company that deals in poultry and transportation. Can i also qualify for a business loan from standard chartered?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Of Nigeria Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by clergyman2(m): 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2012
GOOD DAY MY PEOPLE....ITS NO LONGER A NEW THING THAT ONE CAN GET AN EMERGENCY LOAN WITHOUT A COLLATERAL BUT A LOT OF PEOPLE STILL FIND IT DIFFICULT TO DO SO. Am an enlightened fellow and thats why i have decided to unleash the report virtually for free for few interested Nigerians. All you have to do is simply mail me on Mantissa1990 at gmail dot com with the subject "EMERGENCY LOAN REPORT". This is am opportunity you cant afford to miss out.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Of Nigeria Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by learnit: 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2012
damoladeji: Are you a CONFIRMED STAFF of Accenture, Addax Petroleum, Alcatel, Akintola Williams Delotte (Chart.acct), British American Tobacco(BAT), British Deputy High Commission, British High Commission, Coca-Cola, DHL International (Nigeria), MTN, Department For International Development, Ernst & Young, Glaxosmithkline plc, Guinness Nig plc, Oando plc, SAP NIG LTD, Pricewaterhouse Coopers, KPMG Professional services, LM ERICSSON Nig Ltd, Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC), Procter and Gamble Nigeria LTD, Qatar Airways, Schneider Electric Nigeria Limited, Tetra Pak, SIEMENS NIG, AG LEVENTIS, ACTIS AFRICA NIG LTD, INTEL GROUP, LEADWAY ASSURANCE, LAGOS STATE INLAND REVENUE SERVICES, Mouka Foam, Nokia West Africa Nigeria limited, Microsoft Nigeria, NACHO, NAMITECH, Petroleo Brasileiro Nigeria Limited, Seven-Up Bottling Company Plc, Reckitt Benckiser, South African Airways, IBM, BAKER HUGHES, Dell Corporation, PPI TECH, Chevron, Exxon Mobil, Shell, Total? Standard Chartered Bank of Nigeria is giving out a smart credit loan for you without collateral, security or guarantors. For details, pls call Deji on 08038350463 or 08022930545.

you have already stated out your collateral which has to do with the company of employment, why not the business people/entrepreneurs
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Of Nigeria Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by wordapple: 3:53am On Jan 07, 2013
MIVEPA Empowerments make it possible to get the loan you need easily and without collateral. Just get on MIVEPA's meCnet at http://mivepa-empowerments.capnix.com/mecnet/

Additionally, you will also find a way of generating additional income.

Send enquiries to mivepaloans@gmail.com

Re: Standard Chartered Bank Of Nigeria Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by Donteeokey(m): 5:57am On Jan 07, 2013
Hello I'm just a local govt staff can I collect 2?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Of Nigeria Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by chrishuston: 5:12am On Dec 17, 2013
hello

Apply for a quick and convenient loan to pay off bills and to start a new financing your projects at a cheapest interest rate of 3%. Do contact us today via: eagleloanfinance@hotmail.com with loan amount needed as our minimum loan offer is 1,000.00 to any choice of loan amount.I am certified ,registered and legit lender.You can contact me today if you are interested in getting this loan, contact me for more information about the loan process, process like the loan terms and conditions and how the loan will be transferred to you. I need your urgent response if you are interested.

LOAN APPLICATION FORM

(1)Full Names:
(2)Amount Needed as Loan:
(3)Phone Number:
(4)Duration:
(5)Country:
(6)State/Province:
(7)Monthly Income:
(coolMarital Status:
(9)Age/Gender:
(10)Loan Purpose:

NOTE:All Responses should be forwarded to:eagleloanfinance@hotmail.com for quick processing.
Thank You,

Mr chris huston
C.E.O/eagleloanCompany.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Of Nigeria Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by ngezeck(m): 7:14am On Dec 17, 2013
chris huston: hello

Apply for a quick and convenient loan to pay off bills and to start a new financing your projects at a cheapest interest rate of 3%. Do contact us today via: eagleloanfinance@hotmail.com with loan amount needed as our minimum loan offer is 1,000.00 to any choice of loan amount.I am certified ,registered and legit lender.You can contact me today if you are interested in getting this loan, contact me for more information about the loan process, process like the loan terms and conditions and how the loan will be transferred to you. I need your urgent response if you are interested.

LOAN APPLICATION FORM

(1)Full Names:
(3)Phone Number:
(4)Duration:
(5)Country:
(6)State/Province:
(7)Monthly Income:
(coolMarital Status:
(9)Age/Gender:
(10)Loan Purpose:

NOTE:All Responses should be forwarded to:eagleloanfinance@hotmail.com for quick processing.
Thank You,

Mr chris huston
C.E.O/eagleloanCompany.
men if dis tin u wrote here if real i nid dis loan

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered Bank Of Nigeria Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by Aleshyto(m): 10:19am On Dec 17, 2013
chris huston: hello

LOAN APPLICATION FORM

(1)Full Names:
(3)Phone Number:
(4)Duration:
(5)Country:
(6)State/Province:
(7)Monthly Income:
(coolMarital Status:
(9)Age/Gender:
(10)Loan Purpose:

Thank You,

Mr chris huston
C.E.O/eagleloanCompany.
i have sent u a mail
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Of Nigeria Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 09, 2016
Need money for important personal projects? Finding it impossible meeting collateral requirements etc to get a loan from your bank? Live and work in the FCT?

Great! Cos, RenMoney, your favourite Consumer Finance MFB is now in Abuja!

Irrespective of whom you bank with, you're eligible for a RenMoney loan backed by your salary alone.

+2347087192622 is the number. We'll be glad to help you out!

Please spread the word to friends and colleagues
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Of Nigeria Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by Bigsteveg(m): 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
Proovided all the requirement are met. How many day will the loan processing take?

damoladeji:
Are you a CONFIRMED STAFF of Accenture, Addax Petroleum, Alcatel, Akintola Williams Delotte (Chart.acct), British American Tobacco(BAT), British Deputy High Commission, British High Commission, Coca-Cola, DHL International (Nigeria), MTN, Department For International Development, Ernst & Young, Glaxosmithkline plc, Guinness Nig plc, Oando plc, SAP NIG LTD, Pricewaterhouse Coopers, KPMG Professional services, LM ERICSSON Nig Ltd, Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC), Procter and Gamble Nigeria LTD, Qatar Airways, Schneider Electric Nigeria Limited, Tetra Pak, SIEMENS NIG, AG LEVENTIS, ACTIS AFRICA NIG LTD, INTEL GROUP, LEADWAY ASSURANCE, LAGOS STATE INLAND REVENUE SERVICES, Mouka Foam, Nokia West Africa Nigeria limited, Microsoft Nigeria, NACHO, NAMITECH, Petroleo Brasileiro Nigeria Limited, Seven-Up Bottling Company Plc, Reckitt Benckiser, South African Airways, IBM, BAKER HUGHES, Dell Corporation, PPI TECH, Chevron, Exxon Mobil, Shell, Total? Standard Chartered Bank of Nigeria is giving out a smart credit loan for you without collateral, security or guarantors.

(1) (Reply)

Stripe Acquires Nigeria’s Paystack For $200 Million To Expand Into Africa / Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.