Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Finland Tuition Free University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Finland Tuition Free University (2227 Views)

Get Free University Schoolarship,discover How2score 300 In Jamb Garranteed / Application For Tuition Free University In Norway Is On / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finland Tuition Free University by emmanuelkim: 5:38am On Aug 06, 2011
I am  a Nigerian living here too, please i would like to know  everty thing about tuition free university in Findlad

that is the admission time( time to apply)
entry requirement
cost of living(low cost of living as i will be the one taking care of my seif)
place to live where i can find work and school
How much to travel to sweeden
Exams to write

please i need your help it is urgent.
Re: Finland Tuition Free University by adesina123: 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2011
What u need to do is to register for TOEFL and score good mark and register for a course during application period and if there is need to write aptitude test before being admitted. Get a bank Statement Account worth over 1.2million and other neccessary document needed to secure your resident permit to finland.
Trinity Educational Consultancy can assist you for all these service. pls call 07069459469 for further information.
Re: Finland Tuition Free University by pateuropa(m): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2011
Lol. i laugh at times - the way people talk about studying in Europe and its modalities as if its so simple-like" get a bank account of 1.2million"lol. Times have changed- and different European countries have different rules- you might be asked to transfer such amount into a [b]blocked account [/b]in your country of destination---and the minimum amount required by month depends on the region in which u are studying. The minimum is 700 euros per month which may vary according to regions.

Misinformed= no admission and no way to study in Europe.

Sure you would be asked to supply a proof of financial means for sustaining yourself and ur study. But at first dont jump the gun.

Look at institutions in Finland, know the admission requirements and application deadline . Get your documents ready and send at the right time. Consult the universities webpage at first instead of running to do TOEFL or other test.

Well if you need more information- and if you want to do a thorough search of institutions in finland - go to www.studyabroadinternationalstudents.com

go to the study abroad search resource

there you need to select the continent and then the specific country.

Do your research well before you get bounced out of the embassy or you do not get any admission at all.

Desperation leads to turning to people who would only collect your money and laught at you. Studying abroad takes personal research and consideration

visit www.studyabroadinternationalstudents.com

and if you got a problem -you could write me.

(1) (Reply)

Laws Of Learning - The Law Of Association / All Man Oron Cadets, Let's Meet Here. / WAEC GCE Centres In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.