Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

How Often Should One Say I Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Should One Say I Love You (1011 Views)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / What Must One Know Before One Say 'i Do' In A Relationship / How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Should One Say I Love You by chrisvicch: 7:35am On Aug 06, 2011
How often should one say "I Love You" to his/her partner?
Re: How Often Should One Say I Love You by Tosinville(m): 7:41am On Aug 06, 2011
As much as you like.
Re: How Often Should One Say I Love You by owo2390(m): 7:52am On Aug 06, 2011
At the right moments. Say it too often and it becomes cheap.
Re: How Often Should One Say I Love You by deniyor: 8:06am On Aug 06, 2011
Once every six (6) years
Re: How Often Should One Say I Love You by Tosinville(m): 8:19am On Aug 06, 2011
I love you noo ni
Re: How Often Should One Say I Love You by claremont(m): 8:24am On Aug 06, 2011
Never! Complete waste of time saying a meaningless phrase!
Re: How Often Should One Say I Love You by pendo89(f): 8:27am On Aug 06, 2011
^^^ angry angry
very irritating. all the time you do injustice to that word,chopping it and throwing it into the garbage.
you are like pepper on wound!!

Op .You do not have to say it verbally. Its best said and expressed through actions and we know actions speak louder than words. smiley
Re: How Often Should One Say I Love You by Tosinville(m): 8:28am On Aug 06, 2011
^If the word 'i love you' sounds so meaningless to you doesn't mean it sounds like that for others.
Re: How Often Should One Say I Love You by claremont(m): 8:29am On Aug 06, 2011
^^^
I don't have to agree with you, make your point and let me make mine!
Re: How Often Should One Say I Love You by Tosinville(m): 8:30am On Aug 06, 2011
^Also refering to claremont
Re: How Often Should One Say I Love You by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 06, 2011
U are at liberty to say it as much as u can provided 'it doesnt get u into trouble'
Re: How Often Should One Say I Love You by claremont(m): 8:46am On Aug 06, 2011
pendo89:

^^^ angry angry
very irritating. all the time you do injustice to that word,chopping it and throwing it into the garbage.
you are like pepper on wound!!

Op .You do not have to say it verbally. Its best said and expressed through actions and we know actions speak louder than words. smiley

Exactly the point which most people fail to understand.
Re: How Often Should One Say I Love You by MMM2(m): 9:02am On Aug 06, 2011
op
used d word when ever u want a lady 2 give u punny. angry
Re: How Often Should One Say I Love You by lindabon: 9:28am On Aug 06, 2011
its sort of like the heart speaking uncontrollably. kinda like a reflex action. no amount is enough really. but if I don't say it at least once a day, then it means dat the love has expired

Dat being said, for most guys, it depends on how often they want to have s/e/x
                and, for most girls, it depends on how often they wanna go shopping
Re: How Often Should One Say I Love You by chrisvicch: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2011
lindabon:

its sort of like the heart speaking uncontrollably. kinda like a reflex action. no amount is enough really. but if I don't say it at least once a day, then it means dat the love has expired

Dat being said, for most guys, it depends on how often they want to have s/e/x
                and, for most girls, it depends on how often they wanna go shopping

Haha. So if a guy wants to go shopping what does he say. And what do you think a girl should say if she wants to have x/e/s?
Re: How Often Should One Say I Love You by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2011
NEVER EVER EVER USE THE WORD "LOVE" if you dont know it's TRUE meanings or the IMPLICATIONS of what that word LOVE could cause or COULD BRING! smiley
Re: How Often Should One Say I Love You by mikkymoi(m): 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2011
Every minute,
Re: How Often Should One Say I Love You by eghost247(m): 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2011
na u get your mouth@poster do what u like
Re: How Often Should One Say I Love You by iice(f): 8:14am On Aug 07, 2011
Whenever you feel like
Re: How Often Should One Say I Love You by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 07, 2011
I feel like saying i love u to the poster above me
Re: How Often Should One Say I Love You by Goldieluks: 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2011
It has to come out of person,naturally,you don't have to count how many times you say it.
so it should be more often.
Re: How Often Should One Say I Love You by LongOne1(m): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2011
Immediately after you commit a crime cheesy
Re: How Often Should One Say I Love You by Mynd44: 2:33am On Aug 11, 2011
It should be said whenever a woman denies a guy PUNNY

(1) (Reply)

Is It Polite To Ask For A Man/woman's Contact Info In First Meet? / Am GREATLY Disappointed With Anonymus11 N Killz. / Her Plight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.