Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Glo Customer Care Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glo Customer Care Interview (1380 Views)

glo Customer Care / Glo Customer Care Calling For Interview / Glo Customer Care Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Customer Care Interview by ossino(m): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2007
Dear nairalanders, i need info on Glo customer care interview. It is next week wednesday and i need assistance as to what to expect.
Re: Glo Customer Care Interview by sammie77(m): 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2007
Hello,
My brother i did same interview.well,call me on my line and i tell u more.
ikechukwu
Re: Glo Customer Care Interview by stanoxky(m): 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2007
@Sammie77
pls since u had ur first interview with Glo, have u been contact for another stage? pls i need to know b/c i also had an interview with them sometime ago,13th of June precisely,but am yet to hear from them,pls anybody who had this interview that day, and has been contacted should pls let us know,God will see us all through
Re: Glo Customer Care Interview by adexy: 9:28am On Aug 17, 2007
Hi all, as per the Glo interview stuff all u need is to relax and be calm. Be bold, confident, speak out and be brief as fast as u could.

One thing I know about Glo is that the company keeps record and they will surely get back to u if the job is urs. Some people take weeks, months and yrs b/4 they are eventually offered an appointment so just keep on praying and leave the rest for God to do.

I wish u all the best.

Adexy
Re: Glo Customer Care Interview by obanikoro2(m): 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2007
wish u all the best
Re: Glo Customer Care Interview by belive(f): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2007
Glo first interview is tell us about your self. just be bold and have confident in yourself. express yourselve as much as you can .if you are working, tell them your job description. I did the interview last year but they did not call me again.
I wish you luck
Re: Glo Customer Care Interview by Yizzey: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2007
I'm not so sure about the Q's asked as I work with Celtel but just keep an open mind and be @ your best speak good english, be self confident and exhibit good manners you could joke with the panel if neccesary and God will see you through

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Uk And Accepting Diamond Job Offer, Which Is Better? / Shell / Etisalat-a Telecom Company Needs Trainee Engineer Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.