Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Akintola Williams Deloitte - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akintola Williams Deloitte (2781 Views)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Akintola Williams Deloitte Interview / Akintola Williams Deloitte Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akintola Williams Deloitte by debabe: 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2007
please has anyone been able to register their cv in the deloitte website as advertised in the newspaper.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte by wisemen045(m): 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2007
I am having the same problem too. I tried this address careers@deloitte.com I am still waiting for the email to bounce back.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte by juwonlo(f): 8:55am On Aug 17, 2007
i tried to send my application to careers @delotte .com but it was sent to another website.i dont know what to do.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte by longmankaz(m): 11:00am On Aug 17, 2007
What you do is this:

You visit www.careers.deloitte.com

at the bottom are two sections; experienced hires and students/graduates.

Click on "Enter in the Student/Graduate" Section

On the page that opens, there is a small column to the extreme right that says "Current Vacancies" at the top.

Click on that and from the page that opens you can select one of the two positions listed.

Click on "Associate Financial Analyst"

More details of the job requirements are stated there.
You can then apply online. It's all of five pages though, so eat well before you begin.

Hope that helped.

Cheers! wink
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte by debabe: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2007
thats true.i just finished applying on their site.the process is quite long but you must be determind to finish the application process.Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Resume And Application Is Needed Apply Now / God Bombarded Me With Jobs / Job Vacancies In A Telecommunication Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.