Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos (34848 Views)

A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference / Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others / Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by Kwanza: 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
Presidential candidates in the 2023 elections on Monday attended the Nigerian Bar Association’s annual general conference in Lagos.

Labour Party’s Peter Obi and the Peoples Democratic Party’s Atiku Abubakar appeared in person at the conference.

The NBA had earlier said two other presidential candidates – Bola Ahmed Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso of the New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP) – did not confirm their availability for the conference.

The 2022 NBA Annual General Conference, with the theme “Bold Transitions”, being held at the Eko Atlantic City until August 26.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by PresidObi: 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
We are watching to see who is physically fit to manage the demands of 200 million people. Although Atiku is here, but Obi is more competent.

Peter Obi can function 24 hours, 7 days a week, a pure workaholic.

We should stop voting spent cartridges, weak and quarter to go people who will be ruling from a hospital ward.

453 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by Xscape1993(m): 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
The founder of agberos in Nigeria has nothing to offer....

375 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by GardenOfGod(m): 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
They have nothing to offer.
Nigerian youths doesn't want another Buhari for president come 2023.

Tinubu knows vividly that he might be confronted with the question of "what is the name of your primary school and where is it located..."
Him japa faaar grin grin grin grin grin grin

On OBI-DATTI mandate we the youths stand gidikpa!

392 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by PresidObi: 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
Who is ready.

Peter Obi

244 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by Omonieme: 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
Lol. Wetin Tinubu Wan go do for there? He go fit read the speech wey them prepare for am without several long pauses? As for Atiku, he go just reach there, reach prepared speech without intending to do any of the things he'll talk about. Oni own be say he go talk sweet sweet talk with that him feminine voice.... But na lies and inaccurate statistics go full him speech. Summary be say Atiku o, Obi o, Tinubu o, all of them na thieves and none of them go change this country. As for Kwankwaso, I no go even waste time talk about that one. Them no dey call Butterflies for where birds dey talk just because E also. Sabi fly.
Now that you've read my submission on the presidential candidates, let me also use this opportunity to tell you about my business. I sell cars. And when I say I sell cars, I mean I do auto deals that will leave you wowed. Talk about prices that aren't outrageous, that's my Forte. Talk about autos you'll buy without visiting the mechanic, I've got it. Check my profile. I've got these awesome deals there and if you don't see what you are looking for in my profile, send me a whatsapp message. I assure you I have what you need

30 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by Hkazami: 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by xpressionx(m): 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
Close to Tifnubu House yet he couldn't attend.

Baba no sabi wetin to talk no wonder he japa.

Shame on people campaigning for this drug Lord.
Obi is a master class

274 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by YahooBoy147(m): 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by Bobloco: 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
The Emilokan crooner won't be there

To him, those who attends such events are looking for exposure

He is already inheriting Buhari's 12million votes

grin grin grin grin grin

117 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by SmartPolician: 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
On Nairaland, many people predicted that Bola Tinubu had nothing to offer and that he wouldn't attend the interactive session of legal luminaries.

Of course, the oldie didn't disappoint them by making an appearance at the event. Funnily enough, the conference is being held in his backyard.

228 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by Thanos5555: 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
cool
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by Nwodosis(m): 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
Agbado Master following the footsteps of Bubu that never attended such events.

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by Bugatie(m): 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
Obi has this aura of peace around him.

Very refreshing.

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by Basicend: 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tinubu is too arrogant and currently empty in brain due to excess drugs. He is sick.

He thinks Nigeria belongs to him. . And the youths of this nation will open a new and wide pathway that will put him in his place.

He is also too corruption inclined and sees that system as normal.

His Muslim - Muslim ticket is also a sign of disrespect and shows how he prioritizes personal interest above collective interest of the nation.

Atiku's only and major problem is that he will definitely steal heavily, becoz he is very loose. So it hard to trust him.

If Osibanjo had been picked by APC, perhaps we would have had 2 viable choices at least, even thou he may be used as a puppet.

Right now, the best option for any genuine and objective Nigerian is Peter Obi.

Most of those craving for Tinubu and Atiku are those benefiting from their corrupt flows. . So they don't want to be jobless or broke.

Nigeria will be free.

Don't even sing IPOB rubbish song, coz I m a Young Yoruba man.

Thank you.

155 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by Quest7777: 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2022

&this is an event taking place right under his nose in Lagos. I even expected him to at least prove many people wrong, who predicted he would never show up.

Look, I can bet with the bat's leaky nyash that if he wins, half of his tenure would be spent abroad on Medical Tourism, at the expense of critical national issues.

28 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by Millimann: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
Now we know who is serious about this project. It's not by shouting Emilokan up and down. Come out and prove to us that you can do the job.

24 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by PointZerom: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tinubu is trapped at Ikoyi Cemetery, demons around there are claiming ownership....... details later grin

55 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by Eriggs: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
Commada:
Tinubu is a PLACE HOLDER for gov Shettima, the earlier you people realize this the better oo.

Most of these people pushing this Drug Lord doesn't know there's an agenda to just install him by fire by force and when he is tired and sick before 2 years, Shettima will be swear in as president and more kabiru sokoto will be hiding in his house.

Even Yaradua was way stronger than him before he became president

Affliction shall not rise the second time
All liars will go to hell fire.
Ipob Commanda of lies.
Ipob and lies are like obituary and nnamdi kanu.
Whether una Igbos like am or not, TINUBU JAGABAN is your next president.
And all the people wishing him death will all die before him.
Campaign for your candidate and leave other to their choice.
To vote pandora obituary no be by force.
Know this, know peace ✌️.

aspabay:
Those seeking exposure can go to NBA conferences.

BAT...on your mandate we shall stand
U don talk am finish

210 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by smile11s(m): 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
PresidObi:
We are watching to see who is physically fit to manage the demands of 200 million people. Although Atiku is here, but Obi is more competent.

380 million and not 200

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by Mstick: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
Don't worry he's designing the road map to Eko hotels, he will be there soon.

cool

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by aspabay(m): 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
Those seeking exposure can go to NBA conferences.

BAT...on your mandate we shall stand

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
Fr
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by noble71(m): 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
I always look forward to Agbado master speech cheesy he has been avoiding public speech lately.

Vote Peter Obi for President.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi π to us.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by Boogyman557: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2022

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics / Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms / Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.