Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,474 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:03 PM

Best Female Emcee? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best Female Emcee? (497 Views)

Needah The Best Female Emcee From Western Kenya / Nigerian Best Female Rapper / Best Female Rapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Female Emcee? by amblors(m): 1:27am On Aug 07, 2011
Looking to Restart this thread::: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-8052.0.html
The most sane answer from there looked like this:                       
1. MC Lyte                                                                                     
2. Lauryn Hill                                                                                 
3. Queen Latifa
4. Missy Elliot
5. Da Brat
6. Lil Kim
7. Eve
8. Foxy Brown
9. Lisa(Left eye)Lopez
10. Remy Martin

Do you agree with either list?
Rap.about includes Jean Grae, Rah Digga and excluded Left Eye and Remy Martin from that list.

I will put JEAN GRAE ontop of that list or at least 2nd. She does spit fire.
Heard of "Psalm One"? thats someone to look out for.
Am guessing NIcki Minaj would be ontop some people's list.

BTW: I have heard plenty people refer to Lauryn Hill as the greatest femcee,
I do like her style and creativity, but i prefer Jean Grae to her when it comes to spittin.
The lady does like to sing alot btw.

your thoughts.

(1) (Reply)

Blink 182 - Neighborhoods / R. Kelly Vows To Return To Music After Throat Surgery / Selebobo & Flavour Nabania - Odeshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.