Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Business Manager Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Manager Wanted (1498 Views)

Graduate Wanted As Business Manager In Ibadan / Female Business Manager And Sales Girls Wanted In High Profile Boutiqe In Ikeja / Biz Centre Manager Wanted - Can U Deliver N300k Per Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Manager Wanted by smallbz: 9:06am On Aug 07, 2011
A business manager is urgently needed in a growing firm. Required individual should be creative, energetic, very industrious with a high level of integrity. The individual must be able to drive the business to profitability in a short period. Must be someone who is not shy and driven to succeed. Interested persons need not have any experience but must be able to prove themselves within a very short time frame. Remuneration will be allowances and profit sharing. Send application to smallbiznig@gmail.com on or before 14th of August 2011.
Re: Business Manager Wanted by justwise(m): 10:06am On Aug 07, 2011
smallbz:

A business manager is urgently needed in a growing firm. Required individual should be creative, energetic, very industrious with a high level of integrity. The individual must be able to drive the business to profitability in a short period. Must be someone who is not shy and driven to succeed. Interested persons need not have any experience but must be able to prove themselves within a very short time frame. Remuneration will be allowances and profit sharing. Send application to smallbiznig@gmail.com on or before 14th of August 2011.

One of those stupidddd, fraudulent threads.

1 Like

Re: Business Manager Wanted by smallbz: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2011
^^^You haven't displayed wisdom by such an unwarranted and unqualified statement.
Re: Business Manager Wanted by justwise(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2011
smallbz:

^^^You haven't displayed wisdom by such an unwarranted and unqualified statement.

You need to be ashamed of yourself if you actually think that any decent Nigerian will fall for this silly scam.

Job advert with no company's name or address and you have the gut to ask pple to send their personal details to your gmail address.
Re: Business Manager Wanted by smallbz: 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2011
Ordinarily I do not bother with people such as yourself but I am vexed by your attitude . If you had bothered at all you would have checked and seen that we are a recruiting company and we have posted various vacancies on this forum. Many people have been in contact with us via this site and I dare anyone to say we have acted in any inappropriate manner either fraudulently or in any unprofessional manner towards them. We have never asked for anything from anyone in any manner. If you have a job, good foryou but don't for a second assume that everyone who comes to nairaland is a trickster. That you may be tended towardsfraud doesn't make every one else one.
Re: Business Manager Wanted by justwise(m): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2011
smallbz:

Ordinarily I do not bother with people such as yourself but I am vexed by your attitude . If you had bothered at all you would have checked and seen that we are a recruiting company and we have posted various vacancies on this forum. Many people have been in contact with us via this site and I dare anyone to say we have acted in any inappropriate manner either fraudulently or in any unprofessional manner towards them. We have never asked for anything from anyone in any manner. If you have a job, good foryou but don't for a second assume that everyone who comes to nairaland is a trickster. That you may be tended towardsfraud doesn't make every one else one.

You must be running a showroom recruitment company, your advert look nothing different from every fraud-infected thread we see here in nairaland.

If you want to be taken seriously then tell job seekers the name of the company recruiting and use domain email address of the company recruiting or ur agency domain email address, its completely unprofessional for any registered company to use free-email domain name for business like this.
Re: Business Manager Wanted by smallbz: 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2011
What you think of how we run our business is inconsequential. What is of importance is that you do not call us fraudulent because we are not. I rest my case and will not return to banter words with you.
Re: Business Manager Wanted by justwise(m): 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2011
smallbz:

What you think of how we run our business is inconsequential. What is of importance is that you do not call us fraudulent because we are not. I rest my case and will not return to banter words with you.

Its actually consequential how you run ur business, your advert doesn't look different from the bogus ones here.
Re: Business Manager Wanted by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2011
justwise i believe you should back down and give smallbz the benefit of the doubt. using a gmail address is not necessarily a sign of fraud; what more most private domain emails easily get full/exceed their email and bandwidth quota with the usual bombardment of applications that follow. There's also nothing unusual about the name of the company being given outright in the advert.

My advice though to any applicant is to be wary if asked for any fee before been given the job; and if you must travel for interviews/test be sure to do a background check (address and all) of the company (if disclosed in the IV) to prevent against expending energy on below par cause (don't be shy to ask recruitment agents for company contact info if need be).
Re: Business Manager Wanted by justwise(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2011
trae_z:

justwise i believe you should back down and give smallbz the benefit of the doubt. using a gmail address is not necessarily a sign of fraud; what more most private domain emails easily get full/exceed their email and bandwidth quota with the usual bombardment of applications that follow.
My advice to any applicant is to be wary if asked for any fee before been given the job; and if you must travel for interviews/test be sure to do a background check (address and all) of the company if disclosed in the IV to prevent against expending energy on below par cause.

As a job applicant, i wouldn't send my CV, basically my life history to a gmail address, not only that, the company got no name or address, how can anybody apply for a job to a company without a name or address?
Re: Business Manager Wanted by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2011
have you not heard of companies that recruit via consultants with the only information given at first being "a reputable multinational FMCG" etc? Different strokes for different folks. companies might not want to disclose name at first to prevent a flood rush of applications. this things happen man.

and dont get so paranoid about your CV details; Do you know how many applications people abroad and even here in naija send b4 landing a job?
Re: Business Manager Wanted by justwise(m): 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2011
trae_z:

have you not heard of companies that recruit via consultants with the only information given at first being "a reputable multinational FMCG" etc? Different strokes for different folks. companies might not want to disclose name at first to prevent a flood rush of applications. this things happen man.

and dont get so paranoid about your CV details; Do you know how many applications people abroad and even here in naija send b4 landing a job?

All, i mean All the recruitment agencies i know do disclose the name of the company they are advertising for AND in most cases website address for more info, the idea of company hiding their name and address to avoid mad rush doesn't make sense at all, many job applicants want to know if they are applying for reputable company with a history or just a company without reputation whatsoever.

I never come across any company or agency adverting for a job without disclosing that company's name and background, it looks and sounds fishy to advertise a job for unnamed company.
Re: Business Manager Wanted by sam4all(m): 9:20am On Aug 08, 2011
I have seen many genuine recruiting firms like that. So Justwise don't jump to conclusion just to tarnish his image
Re: Business Manager Wanted by justwise(m): 9:59am On Aug 08, 2011
sam4all:

I have seen many genuine recruiting firms like that. So Justwise don't jump to conclusion just to tarnish his image

No genuine recruiting firm does that, the only recruiting agency that does that are the dodgy ones, they only extort money from job seekers, they know that if they disclosed the company's name and address job seekers will make inquiries to know if the job exist or not. Only heartless Nigerians are engaged in this bogus job fraud.
Re: Business Manager Wanted by smallbz: 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2011
For the avoidance of doubt I will repeat that we recruit for SMALL businesses. Maybe all the ads you come across are for the Chevrons and the Banks, but note carefully that if you pick up the papers tomorrow you will find plenty ads like the above. There are very many small enterprises adding value to the economy, the likes of which we recruit for. And just by the way, like someone said, don't get paranoid over your CV.
Re: Business Manager Wanted by justwise(m): 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2011
smallbz:

For the avoidance of doubt I will repeat that we recruit for SMALL businesses. Maybe all the ads you come across are for the Chevrons and the Banks, but note carefully that if you pick up the papers tomorrow you will find plenty ads like the above. There are very many small enterprises adding value to the economy, the likes of which we recruit for. And just by the way, like someone said, don't get paranoid over your CV.

I'm sorry but that is nonsense, sending my CV to unknown company and individual is completely silly thing to do, anything is criminally possible, my CV is my life history, my physical and email address are there, my phone number and references are there, any criminal minded individual armed with such personal info can do anything with it.

Whether u are recruiting for small or big businesses, that is not the issue, show some business sense to make ur advert look professional, don't just ask pple to send their CV to gmail and expect pple to take you seriously.

We all know what Nigerian are up to, i see hundreds of jobs adverts here but very very few of them are real, the rest are just fraud, cos if they are all real then very few pple in Nigeria will be jobless.
Re: Business Manager Wanted by smallbz: 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2011
So, it would please you immensely if I had asked people to send their cvs to you@you.com. Do you know how much it cost to get a domain name and site? Too cheap these days. If that is all you require before sending your "life history" then it must be very easy to swindle you.

Again I repeat, don't get so hung up about your CV, all any recruitment company will do is throw it in the trash if it doesn't meet their requirements! Except of course it contains your credit card details, or your bank account information, then it is useless!!! Even fraud intended recruiters will do nothing with your "life story". What they probably will want is you to show up and then pay them fees for this or that.

Thirdly, even though you don't consider it professional, this ad adequately delivers on point. People who read it automatically realise that is is for a small business and their expectation is thus primed right.

Finally I must say a big thank you to you for drawing so much attention to this thread. Very many people are willing to take a risk of sending their "life story" in the hope of getting a job without us defrauding them in any manner as the employer pays us directly for our services, making it unnecessary and absolutely inappropriate for us to chargeĀ  the applicant.
Re: Business Manager Wanted by justwise(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2011
smallbz:
So, it would please you immensely if I had asked people to send their cvs to you@you.com. Do you know how much it cost to get a domain name and site? Too cheap these days. If that is all you require before sending your "life history" then it must be very easy to swindle you.Again I repeat, don't get so hung up about your CV, all any recruitment company will do is throw it in the trash if it doesn't meet their requirements! Except of course it contains your credit card details, or your bank account information, then it is useless!!! Even fraud intended recruiters will do nothing with your "life story". What they probably will want is you to show up and then pay them fees for this or that.Thirdly, even though you don't consider it professional, this ad adequately delivers on point. People who read it automatically realise that is is for a small business and their expectation is thus primed right.Finally I must say a big thank you to you for drawing so much attention to this thread. Very many people are willing to take a risk of sending their "life story" in the hope of getting a job without us defrauding them in any manner as the employer pays us directly for our services, making it unnecessary and absolutely inappropriate for us to chargeĀ  the applicant.
You are right! 'small businesses' pay you to get them job applicants? Dodgy agencies like you get ur money from selling application forms or charging 'agency fees' Pple who will contact you are just naive.
Re: Business Manager Wanted by smallbz: 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2011
Get a life unwise.
Re: Business Manager Wanted by justwise(m): 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2011
smallbz:

Get a life unwise.

You get lost while i do that.
Re: Business Manager Wanted by smallbz: 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2011
I see how you came about 11000+ posts.
Re: Business Manager Wanted by justwise(m): 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2011
smallbz:

I see how you came about 11000+ posts.

Yes by chasing after dodgy characters like you.
Re: Business Manager Wanted by smallbz: 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2011
By making unfounded statements bothering on idiocy. If you were defrauded by someone in the past due to your gullibility, get over it and move on. Life goes on. But I rest my case finally. I have a life. Post what you will, I have sufficiently expressed myself and I have got suitable responses to my ad. Take care now and don't trip over your tongue. Bye.
Re: Business Manager Wanted by justwise(m): 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2011
smallbz:

By making unfounded statements bothering on idiocy. If you were defrauded by someone in the past due to your gullibility, get over it and move on. Life goes on. But I rest my case finally. I have a life. Post what you will, I have sufficiently expressed myself and I have got suitable responses to my ad. Take care now and don't trip over your tongue. Bye.

You are right!! I have heard that many times before from questionable characters like you, say that to make you feel good, what a nightmare
Re: Business Manager Wanted by skillero(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2011
justwise. While it is true that bad people have spoilt good people with good intentions. The truth is if you close your eyes cos you did not want to see bad people you will bot be able to see the good when they pass you by.

If I get an international Job offer for you, you do not expect me to give you the link for free do you? It is called information marketing my dear
Nothing good ever comes free. The truth is, Only a poor man screams every time money issues are mentioned i do not want to think you are one.
Re: Business Manager Wanted by justwise(m): 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2011
skillero:

justwise. While it is true that bad people have spoilt good people with good intentions. The truth is if you close your eyes cos you did not want to see bad people you will bot be able to see the good when they pass you by.

If I get an international Job offer for you, you do not expect me to give you the link for free do you? It is called information marketing my dear
Nothing good ever comes free. The truth is, Only a poor man screams every time money issues are mentioned i do not want to think you are one.

If you actually believed that then u need to see ur doctor, this is not about crying for money, the rich don't throw money about. Like i said b4, i never saw a job advert where the company's name and address are kept secret.
Why would i even pay u for a link when i don't know if the link worth the paper its written on? Not every international jobs worth sending CV to. It will be very naive for any decent human being to pay for a link without knowing if the job worth it or not.
Re: Business Manager Wanted by skillero(m): 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2011
justwise:

If you actually believed that then u need to see your doctor, this is not about crying for money, the rich don't throw money about. Like i said b4, i never saw a job advert where the company's name and address are kept secret.
Why would i even pay u for a link when i don't know if the link worth the paper its written on? Not every international jobs worth sending CV to. It will be very naive for any decent human being to pay for a link without knowing if the job worth it or not.

Now there he goes calling names,
What I am saying is give the guy the benefit of the doubt, he may not be a scammer and if he is. Well at least you will see what you want to buy before paying,
Re: Business Manager Wanted by justwise(m): 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2011
skillero:

Now there he goes calling names,
What I am saying is give the guy the benefit of the doubt, he may not be a scammer and if he is. Well at least you will see what you want to buy before paying,

See what exactly? The poster is clueless about how this works, there are plenty of websites adverting for jobs FREE, they make their money through adverts, nobody pays to apply for a job.

I have seen some genuine job adverts here and i visited their website ALL the jobs there are real, no hiding agenda, you click on Apply it takes u to the company's website.

You don't ask pple to apply for a job by sending u their CVs without any clue about the company recruiting.
Re: Business Manager Wanted by smallbz: 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2011
This vacancy is now closed. No more CVs please.

(1) (Reply)

Female Personal Assistant To Director Wanted For Urgent Employment / Naveen Healthcare / Shandee's Fast Food Invitation Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.