Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex (35905 Views)

When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't / What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex ? / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by felixweah2: 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2007
hey girl if you Bleep ur man well well he no go look at the ex girl again belive me my girl keep talking about his exboy 2 but when i Bleep her like 4 times in a day she give up smiley) everyone if u need more addvise send me mail to felix_weah02@yahoo.com my way of advise people no be for mouth na God gift
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by felixweah2: 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2007
hey girl if you mess your man well well he no go look at the ex girl again believe me my girl keep talking about his exboy 2 but when i mess her like 4 times in a day she give up ) everyone if u need more addvise send me mail to felix_weah02@yahoo.com my way of advise people no be for mouth na God gift
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by felixweah2: 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2007
hey girl if you mess your man well well he no go look at the ex girl again believe me my girl keep talking about his exboy 2 but when i mess her like 4 times in a day she give up ) everyone if u need more addvise send me mail to felix_weah02@yahoo.com my way of advise people no be for mouth na God gift
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by PTH(m): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

and someone else needs a medal for not knowing how to leave voice mails tongue

i guess still someone needs a medal for not picking her phone when it rings off the hook for 5 mins. wink
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by tnaidaR(f): 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2007
RichyBlacK:

A guy tells you he has issues with infidelity - he means it!

Ouuuch!
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by Kemi402(f): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2007
Talk to him.
Be calm.
Give him time.
Take things easy.
Don't worry yourself.
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by jeorey(f): 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2007
I think your boyfriend still loves you and that is why he summoned the courage to tell you about his ex- so give him a chance and cheer up wink cheesy : smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by Mandora(f): 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2007
I dont think its completely possible to stop having feelings 4 an ex so its best not 2 get in 2 an unconfortable situtaion wit one. I think d ball shld totally b in his court he shld make up his mind where he wants 2 b. meanwhile I wld advice u 2 b openminded without being unneccesarily solicitous. Just see it as a storm dat u shld conquer may b one day u'd b able 2 laugh abt it.
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by castor(f): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2007
hey girl, i read ur story and facing facts ders notin like he has found out "he has rily strong feelings for u since he started telling his ex about u" n he still has feelings for his ex?, doesnt mk sense 2 me, its eida he wants u or her, let him tk his pick, its difrent wen ur second best unknowingly than wen u knw dat ur second best n ur com4table wit it, C'mon girl, angry
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by tatajega(m): 9:12am On Aug 23, 2007
u see, i am actually going through thesame situation right now, i ve broken up wit this girl but can't just get her of ma mind even though ive got someone i'll term better considering my taste on women, ive tried harder than a the carpenter's beat of a hammer 2 let her go to no avail, i've even deleted her number and not sen her for a month now but sincerely i still wish she called me oneday, more advice please.wat bothers me the most is that this girl isn't my style at all although she cute, more advice please, i bet you this is a difficult situatuation for your 3months boyfreinds that is putting ma self in his shoes,
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by deybor(m): 11:57am On Aug 23, 2007
the only thing i think you can do is to let him know that you love with all ur heart,
and also try and do thing that make him to forget his ex. because in as much as you dont treat him right
he will still be having or even remembering the thought of his ex. which might even leads to having feeling to his ex. the real truth is this
make sure you treat him right to extent that he will forget the past feeling between him and his ex. thankx\
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by Osarodion(m): 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2007
@vigasimple u are a very good advicer. @topic that's the best advice anybody can give to u.
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by maisi(f): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2007
Well, it happen some time wen we feel for our past love. For ur gay to hv told u dat it mean he love you. just seat him down and talk to him in a language he undrstnd. And try to kwn ur bearing in his heart, dat will also help u to kwn if he luv u more dem his ex-g. Not to quite because u might still win his heart.
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2007
It'd be nice if you people would actually read the ENTIRE thread before replying.

There are plebnty of things that she had added to the situation that explains it alot better and changes everything. So all this "well he told you so that means he loves you or the "make him decide between the both of you" is just unnecessary rubbish.
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by faforelola: 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2007
Sorry about that but that was the best for u.
U know what, he probably needed you for some time anyway.
What u need to do is forget about him he doesnt deserve u even for a second.
As far as am concerned he never liked u,he was just been intelligent enough to work on ur emotions and predict who u r and ow he can dish u in all ramification.
He was not been truthful at the instance but feels u worth more he does so he decided to voice out to u.
Anyway forget him and move ahead .
If u still feel for him,please occupy ur time with lots of work load and stress urself such that within one month hes out of ur mind completely.
Dont give room to be alone get ur friends,outings and read books on relationship and woman empowerment books that will prove ur worth for u.
Build on urself and u will find flock of men at ur doorpost coz u r very confident and dont care if they exist
Cheer up and remain gud but prayerful
Byeeeeeeee wink
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by Everbright(f): 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2007
hmmmmmn
Interesting!
Quite interesting!!

jumps and leaves the thread
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by Mosi(f): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2007
Gurlfrnd, truth is this, we pple knw how to make noise n say leav him, dump him, u deserve mor n crap like dat, but wen we r faced with d same thing we cant or wouldnt just walk away. i want to believe u love this guy, its gd u talked about it so it to make u feel better but deep inside u u knw wat to do, u guys can work it out, ur d one in d drivers seat not d ex ok, wen ur no longer der ul knw n u wouldnt need anyone to tell u to leav.
all d best. wink
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by amabel(f): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2007
hi guys,i just joined today,and this is very interesting,because am kind of going through the same thing right now.
i met my boyfriend about  three months ago,we have been dating and everything has been good since then,and i started noticing his ex is coming back to the picture,she calls him all the time.he has been spending his time with me and as a woman she figured he had someone else,now she calls him alot i dnt know the kind of conversation they have,she broke up with him for unknown reasons.he got a new phone number ,but to my greatest surprise he gave his new number to her after he promised not to,he lies to me when it concerns her,am deeply hurt because i dnt trust him,and at the same time am falling in love with him,i feel unwanted,he should know better she broke up with him,and now she is trying to ruin our relationship he doesnt  get it.i really dnt know wot to do,i feel like walkn out on him, but he deserves better than that.actually he told me i could leave if i wanted to .am devastated right now,why is she doing this now.
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by sweetina(f): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2007
angry[color=#000099][/color]
hi,Real love is not just something we feel.It is characterized and defined by action not sentiment and i believe that the first step toward loving anyone is to take in knowledge of that one.
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2007
amabel:

.actually he told me i could leave if i wanted to .

Ouch. You should definitely take his advice then since he pointblank told you to leave. sad
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by tnaidaR(f): 11:58pm On Aug 27, 2007
What's with all these "EXs" ? So hard to let go, huh? tongue grin

Amabel, you had better leave now before he says things you never want to hear.
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by meta4(m): 4:47am On Aug 28, 2007
hi love44,
what are you waiting for? leave the guy. if he is not ready to forget about the ex. he's not ready to move on. and i don't think thats nice for your relationship.
so, make yourself happy.
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by diyobdw(f): 10:41am On Aug 28, 2007
Case 1: Telling you that might be a stunt to avoid u suspecting that his still seeing his ex. lipsrsealed
Case 2: he loves you so much that he can't lies to you. cheesy
Case 3: He is considering leaving you! shocked

All 3 cases have 2 things in common 1.he is still attached to her. 2.You have a direct and strong competition

Questions to be answered:
How far had they gone before the y broke up,? why did they break u? why can't they come back together? If he should be able to tell you all that.
Then
What does he plan to do about the feeling (love or lust)

Frankly tell him your stand. If he's response to that doesn't sound convincing enough then stay preparing your bags. If he is being real and has or had hopefully a strong past with the babe he would fall on her laps easily even when he doesn't mean to.

DON'T:
Try to force out of the idea *u will become the enemy
Start to compete with the girl *she would outshine u if they had more good times than u currently have
Try to use any form of reverse psychology like "i don't care" * he will believe and act on that.
Hold on too tight * so you don't fall too hard

You really don't have a solid reason to leave him yet.--Watch, pray, and be prepared basically.
"Hearts" games are not controllable more so, the ball is in his court not yours!

Where did all that come from? undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by uyai(f): 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2007
WELL, We have not spoken since the incident. The last time time i heard from him was a week ago.

The relationship is over on my part and i assume his. I took his number off my phone so i don't know anything about him. I do not wish to talk to or see him again. I find him very repulsive. I'm glad it actually happen cuz i thought we were not connected on so many level. If it didn't happen i wouldn't have left him, and maybe i would have stayed on in a boring non stimulating relationship. God knows best

Thanks everyone.
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2007
we were not connected on so many level. If it didn't happen i wouldn't have left him, and maybe i would have stayed on in a boring non stimulating relationship.

Yea I used to do the same but I've been working on it. It's a horrid tendency.  All in the name of "not wanting to hurt the other person's feelings" while staying in an unsatisfying relationship. TOH comes first now  tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by HolinessM: 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2007
@Thief

Are u sure u have a man in your life? I am not talking about your brother or your neighbour - I mean a man wey dey sex u?
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by tnaidaR(f): 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2007
Holiness_M:

@Thief

Are u sure u have a man in your life? I am not talking about your brother or your neighbour - I mean a man wey dey sex u?

As well as what kind of girls you hang around? cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2007
Rad love, he asked me the same stupid question in another thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-75410.0.html#msg1441089
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by uyai(f): 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2007
@TOF
Nice hair! you look nice.

Yeah i'm starting to work on that problem too, putting others ahead of me needs to stop. I also tend to force my self to feel things that are not there. Sometimes i say things with hope that i'll start feeling it sooner or later. I need to let things have their natural progression. I honestly wasn't feeling this guy like that but WAS WILLING to MAKE myself feel something.
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by tnaidaR(f): 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Rad love, he asked me the same stupid question in another thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-75410.0.html#msg1441089

That's just bizarre. Moving from one thread to another asking if you got a man.

Folly-M, have a clue what if feels like to have a woman? I swear NO! lmao
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by tnaidaR(f): 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2007
uyai:

I honestly wasn't feeling this guy like that but WAS WILLING to MAKE myself feel something.

Mostly the case. It almost never works out. Move on.
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by imezo(f): 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2007
tnaidaR:

Mostly the case. It almost never works out. Move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating / Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.