Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex (35915 Views)

When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't / What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex ? / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by kitaun(m): 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2007
Thiefs

answer the question jare and stop forming  tongue  grin
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by tnaidaR(f): 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2007
Why do I hate immature minds? embarassed
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2007
What's not to hate?

kitaun when i bamboozle you tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by tnaidaR(f): 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2007
lol
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by stevano(m): 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2007
Guys,
Forget the bushit he told you about his ex. He's not going to stop thinking about her because is natural= true love. I'm into such situation like your man do, I have decided to go for the one my heart strongly beats for. The one I'm with right now is also aware of the statement your man made to you which was exactly the same statement I made to her. It's logical he does not know how he should spine the right word so that you won't get hurt or make you feel bad, that's why he have started by swinging the statement he made to you.

Cheer up, Don't give up your ambition to continue with a rainbow that
will not stay forever. smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by laudate: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2007
uyai:

@TOF
Nice hair! you look nice.

Second that! wink Nice hair, nice curves, nice. . . . .everything, ThiefOf Hearts! You go, girl!! grin
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by lauryn(f): 4:24am On Aug 31, 2007
the power of d EX, d saga continues!, lol
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by uyai(f): 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2007
update.

He texted me a week ago, wanted to meet up cuz he missed me. I did not encourage it. I ran into him at a party a week later. He said he missed me a lot, he's in love with me. That i left him just like that. He was like how could you let me go so easily without even trying to hold me back? i was like was i supposed to come after you? heck no. He went on and on about feelings. Hugged me and would not let go. My neck was hurting. I was not moved by him at all. Said i was the best that ever happen to him blah blah blah,

I felt sorry for him. I lead him on. I could not tell him that i'm engage.

hahhahaha. Funny how life is. Now that i'm engaged all my exs are trying to get back with me with love stories. I reject the devil.
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2007
uyai:

update.

He texted me a week ago, wanted to meet up because he missed me. I did not encourage it. I ran into him at a party a week later. He said he missed me a lot, he's in love with me. That i left him just like that. He was like how could you let me go so easily without even trying to hold me back? i was like was i supposed to come after you? heck no. He went on and on about feelings. Hugged me and would not let go. My neck was hurting. I was not moved by him at all. Said i was the best that ever happen to him blah blah blah,

I felt sorry for him. I lead him on. I could not tell him that i'm engaged.

hahhahaha. Funny how life is. Now that i'm engaged all my exs are trying to get back with me with love stories. I reject the devil.

hey uyai. Long time. You're engaged ke? When did this happen. That's kinda quick considering you broke up with that other dude in August.
Anyway I wish you luck sha and hopefully you're putting yourself first this time.

I think it's hilarious that he expected you to run after him? Im glad you didnt. Egotistical jackass. If he wants desperate women he had better go back to Nigeria. Idiot. Anyway Happy New Year. smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by kobe(m): 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2007
chineke, thiefofhearts! when will your resentment towards the male populace ever cease?
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2008
when they stop being bastards.

you don start with me again, kobe. in new year tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by SweetT1: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2008
@TOH

grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2008
you're back in LA?

How was the game?

Happy New Year wink
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2008
@Sweet T and TOH

[size=15pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!![/size] kiss kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2008
Happy New Year fellow Ekiti gal tongue smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by SweetT1: 1:23am On Jan 02, 2008
@TOH

angry angry
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by SweetT1: 1:25am On Jan 02, 2008
@Toyin

Happy new year, pumpkin. I wish you a year filled with fine boys and all that is in between. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 02, 2008
@sweet T
happy new year will do. . .thanks sha kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2008
Sweet T:

I wish you a year filled with fine boys and all that is in between. grin

Emi n ko? Since toyin doesnt want it, I'll accept that prayer on her behalf
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by SweetT1: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2008
@TOH

Emi ni kan ni okunrin to need. ( I am man enough for you) . Emi Okunrin mewa ti mi igbo kiji kiji grin. (Strong man) ! You just don't know it yet, all that fine body belongs to this sweet chap. ME ! kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2008
Sweet T:

@TOH

Emi ni kan ni okunrin to need. ( I am man enough for you) . Emi Okunrin mewa ti mi igbo kiji kiji grin. (Strong man) ! You just don't know it yet, all that fine body belongs to this sweet chap. ME ! kiss

jeeez, sweet T, yoruba e ma ga. . .abeg, don't mess my language up jo. lol tongue

ThiefOfHearts:

Emi n ko? Since toyin doesnt want it, I'll accept that prayer on her behalf

talo so pe mii fe? plz o, let the fine boys keep coming, i need some help with my chores. . .lol grin
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:36am On Jan 03, 2008
toyinrayo:

@sweet T
happy new year[b] will do[/b]. . .

Therefor you dont want the other part of the greeting which I have happily taken for myself tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by Shokoloko(f): 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2008
my boyfriend had this problem. he stillhad feelings for her and the girl wanted him back from the text messages i saw from her in his phone, whcih he showed me himself. he saw it as a proHe told me he wanted me. to be certain, i called a meeting with his ex, her sis, his sis and my sis and we presented the matter to them as witnesses. before everyone he told he wants to be with me only. it was hearbreaking for her but its resolved now. give him a chance.
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by madamkoko: 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2008
If a man is still in contact with his ex, DUMP HIM.

Old things have passed away and all things have become NEW.
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by izzle(f): 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2008
well, i feel so sorry for you. Although it's a good thing that your boyfriend told u than rather thnn hiding the truth from u as most boys would do my advise is to hold on, and if your boyfriend really wants to go back to his ex,  u have no choice than to leave him. But i wish u bstof luck,  and hope that your boyfriend comes back to u,
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by Mindfreak1: 3:15am On Dec 09, 2008
so?
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by solodox(m): 9:31am On Mar 15, 2010
uyai:

update.

He texted me a week ago, wanted to meet up cuz he missed me. I did not encourage it. I ran into him at a party a week later. He said he missed me a lot, he's in love with me. That i left him just like that. He was like how could you let me go so easily without even trying to hold me back? i was like was i supposed to come after you? heck no. He went on and on about feelings. Hugged me and would not let go. My neck was hurting. I was not moved by him at all. Said i was the best that ever happen to him blah blah blah,

I felt sorry for him. I lead him on. I could not tell him that i'm engage.

my fellow nigerian girl i simply have a question for you,
here goes, do you by any means know tae kwon do?,
if yes kindly deliver a drop kick 2 d frontal region of his cranium! dont mind d blasted alakoba!
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by Abygul(f): 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2010
i dnt av to read ur post but d subject says my boifriend still av feelins 4 his x.well i would say let him go pls u mite get hurt.k
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by lisa64648: 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2012
Just went through same thing but after 7 months they are now back together nothing you can say or do honey will change it
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex by Youngpo413: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
PTH: There are so few pigeons today that to set one lose is a major disaster waiting to happen. Trust me you wont get that pigeon back.

If you think a pigeon is yours, hold it tight.

If it wasnt mean't to be yours,holding it tight won`t change anything,it must surely fly away,what is not yours is not no matter how TIGHT you hold on to it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband / I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? / Five Most Annoying First~date Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.