Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Epl Fantasy U Shouldn"t Miss - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Epl Fantasy U Shouldn"t Miss (554 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 / Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Epl Fantasy U Shouldn"t Miss by boyepimp: 10:00am On Aug 07, 2011
Hello peepz, it's about time again for the knights to pick up the gauntlets and face the battle for points squarely.
Well i am not too much of a talkative but the leagues i just created makes the best of noise around. If you do not have the balls please do not bother to join cos it's way more than u can imagine or size up with ur intellect, the massive points being claimed by these leagues are amazing and only the strong hearted dear venture to try.
Well they are two leagues, head to head and classic, the h2h is limited to 20 players so u better hurry if u dont want to miss the best fantasy league this season.
the code for the classic is here but the head to head will be based on invitation to a few as there's limited space.
So if u want to be part of the H2H drop ur email and u will be invited ASAP.

this is the code for the classic : 873025-253881

drop ur email address for invitation to the H2H.

PEACE!
Re: Epl Fantasy U Shouldn"t Miss by boyepimp: 10:25am On Aug 07, 2011
i"m dropping the H2H code in also, it's a first come first served.
no preferences no nada, but dont ruin it if u aint up for it, so dont join if u are not good enough. please.

873025-253853

good luck

(1) (Reply)

Is It Chelsea Vs Tottenham Or Andre Villa-boas Vs Abramovich??? / RDM Sacked / Uefa Champions League Round Of 16 Draws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.