Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides (6817 Views)

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia / Does This Mean Islam Condone Paedophilia And Child Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by Sweetnecta: 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2011
@Nuclearboy: [Quote]Quran 46:9 - "Say: I am no bringer of new fangled doctrine amongst the Apostles nor do I know what will be done with me or with you"

And in hadith - by Allah (I swear) though I am the apostle of allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me"[/Quote]what the difference between the about regardless how you write Allah and these from Jesus?: Grow a spike if spine is impossible for you.

1]. I of my own power can do nothing.

2]. I am sent by God my Master.

3]. I do not know even the hour [and what will after it], but God Who I am His Messenger is the Knower.

4]. You and I pray the Lord's prayer to God, seeking forgiveness from Him and no one else.
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by Mwankpy: 6:10am On Dec 05, 2012
Apart from worship of one God the rest of Islam doesn't make sense to me. They say it is a religion of peace but Muslims will go to paradise for slaughtering those who do not believe
in their faith! The men will be rewarded with seventy virgins. What about the women? And what happens after the seventy women have been disvirgined. Another group of seventy virgins would be supplied? Sex becomes an incentive to lure people into the religion! Fancy going to paradise, to have sex in the presence of God (if by Allah they really mean the Almighty Jehovah, the Creator) Man, Salman Rushdie simply said the truth but as usual with Muslims they will not face reality. Instead they will respond with violent aggression. Peace be upon Muhammad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Short Note From Mufti Menk On The Causes Of Stress / Understanding The Last Sermon Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) / Finding Peace And Contentment: How Our Words Affect Our Hearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.