Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,415 members, 7,781,205 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:37 AM

Wizkid Stole Pakurumo? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Stole Pakurumo? (20110 Views)

Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? / Ew! Video : Wizkid- Pakurumo (available For Mobile Download ) / Wizkid Stole 'holla At Ur Boi"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Stole Pakurumo? by manmustwac(m): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2011
switch47:

Bottom line is he stole what is not his own. it is wrong!! -

naijahood
Seconded. If he really liked the song he should've met the original author of the song ask for permission and strike some kind of deal wirh her instead to use her material instead of THIEFING IT! angry angry

And all these DUMB posters come here supporting him because the vast majority of them are THIEVES themselves. angry angry

Make he try that nonsense in an advanced country and see wetin go happen. angry angry
Re: Wizkid Stole Pakurumo? by drlucas: 12:25am On Oct 26, 2011
you guys re wasting ur time and energy criticizing him the guy has tried even though he stole it's not u guys study,job,business or schooling. he has a life and role to play so as u guys those who said he stole should come and perform for us as if ur own is better if u guys don't know wat to do just pray to God to tell u wat to do and stop criticizing like i said if u can do better start now ohhh his busy enjoying his self flexin the money nd u pple are takin about. YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES LOOSING!!!!!!!!!! cry tongue sad shocked
Re: Wizkid Stole Pakurumo? by dagboss(m): 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2011
Nairalanders just rush into conclusions whenever an allegation is made yet you have not heard the other side of the story, does the said ladyy have any proof that she is the original singer of that Pakurumo. I have heard one or two Yoruba musician sang the same song even before Whiskid. Its just like any Yoruba Juju/Fuji musician threatening to sue another for singing Peperempe. I hope haters and jealous fools are not trying to use that poor girl to embarrass that young budding star. Anyway the girl dissapointed me by accusing Banky W of stealing Umbrella by Rhyana, did she find out if Banky W satisfied all requirements for copy-right permission before he performed the track, that girl should get educated, pls. Anyways haters should stay clear of that boy o, me my children and my wife who is glued to Yoruba gospel music bowed the day we watched the video for the first time and when we watched the sequel to his album Lunch at Eko Hotel on S channel on DSTV. finally i will prefer WK's music to that Agbero that sings very little and a lot of 'propoto pompom pompom propoto' nonsense!!!
Re: Wizkid Stole Pakurumo? by tontodike1: 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Wizkid Stole Pakurumo? by ejiro2130(m): 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
freepeople: Attacking Wizkid for copying is just not fair. We knows that most Nigerian artists do copy, but only few of them gets attacked. I hardly see any original concept in P-square's works. Sometimes they will copy from 4 different artists and merge it into one. But still, nobody attacks them. Therefore attacking Wizkid for copying is a manifestation of hypocrisy.

It's not like nobody is attacking p2 let's be frank p2 have been copying since 18 BC
We have gotten use to the fact that they will always copy!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido – "Like Dat" (audio) / "This Is UNIPORT" - UBL Crew (Video) / Mr. P – "Look Into My Eyes" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.