Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops (39150 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs / Lagos OPC Members Kill Man For Breaking Into Hotel Room During Lovers' Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Philipponzaghi: 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2022

Three teenage boys have confessed to security operatives how they left Owerri in Imo State to break into a phone shop in Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.

The suspects, Onyeneho Chukwuemeka (17 years), Ibeh Dominion (18 years) and Adaya Stephen (18 years) were arrested by the Ogun State Amotekun Corps for “attempt to commit felony to wit shop breaking.”

The Ogun State Amotekun Commander, David Akinremi, told DAILY POST that the trio were nabbed at about 11:30pm on August 8 at Folagbade street, Ijebu Ode “while breaking into a phone shop.”

During interrogation, two of the suspects, Chukwuemeka and Dominion, according to Akinremi, “claimed that they left Owerri, Imo State for Lagos on 25th July, 2022 in search of what to do to sustain their lives.”

When they arrived at Ojodu Berger, the three boys had for three days slept in a guest house at Lambe street.

“They later left for Ijebu-Ode on 1st August 2022. At Ijebu Ode, broke into a phone shop through the ceiling but unfortunately, there was no phone in the shop.”

While searching for another phone shop to break into, they stated that they met Adaya Stephen, a native of Warri in Delta state.

Adaya was said to have hidden them inside an uncompleted building until late at night when they went out to break into another shop.

[b]“They were caught by our Operatives while breaking into another phone shop along Folagbade Street, Ijebu-Ode,” the Commander explained.

The [/b]former Commissioner of Police informed that the suspects have been handed over to the police at the Stat Headquarters, Eleweran Abeokuta for further investigation and prosecution.

Sohttps://dailypost.ng/2022/08/24/we-left-owerri-to-rob-in-ijebu-ode-teenage-boys-arrested-for-breaking-into-shops/?amp=1

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Xscape1993(m): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Crime does not pay ooo.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Philipponzaghi: 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
How will you leave a whole Imo to come to Ijebu just to rob shops?

After IPOB terrorists close people shop in erosion region with sit at home, they still send across terrorists to Yorubaland to steal from our shops that are open?

IPOB terrorists, abeg temper justice with mercy nao!

Thank you Amotekun, we appreciate you for nabbing them.

273 Likes 39 Shares

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by robinso01(m): 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
So they left imo state to come and enjoy prison breeze in ogun state. Make dem go chop watery beans small.

187 Likes 17 Shares

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by xpressionx(m): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
If you do the crime do the time

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by rusher14: 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
You left Owerri to rob in Ìjèbú?

How many buses did you burn during Endsars?

148 Likes 19 Shares

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by rusher14: 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
That's what happens when a people are too welcoming.

139 Likes 15 Shares

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by mcmurphy132(m): 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ipob children

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by BigSarah(f): 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
Too bad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by BigSarah(f): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
rusher14:
You left Owerri to rob in Ìjèbú?

How many buses did you burn during Endsars?

All the buses embarassed cry, even chased the oba of Lagos from his palace without briefs cheesy grin, and swam in his outdoor river

Biko dari ji wa angry grin, a ni she be mo embarassed

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by WonderManly(m): 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
You see...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Creamypie(m): 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
See that chimp on the left.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by jujustical(m): 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
that distance of stealing no be here oga why not go to Abuja instead

12 Likes

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by FreeStuffsNG: 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
These ones have fallen to peer pressure and destroyed themselves.

At such a young age, I believe they can still be rehabilitated. I plead that they should be kept far away from hardened criminals to serve their punishment and rehabilitation.

Sincerely, beyond the feedback this kind of bad image gives Owerri which responsible leaders can use to run a mass media campaign against such vices among Imo youths, it really does not matter where they come from.

Crime does not pay. Stop it if someone is trying to recruit you into crime now.
check my signature for freebies!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Abdul05: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
I don't blame them o.. grin grin

there is nothing in South East... grin grin cheesy

Very poor region... grin cheesy

102 Likes 12 Shares

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by femisplash: 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
Obidients

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Philipponzaghi: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Cypress042:

Mr. Believe me you have said nothing here more than total rubbish sad

Amotekun have another suspect.

Let me quickly go and inform them that that one of the robbers sympathizer is running wild on Nairaland.

If you reach 5000, we will arrest you all and put you back in your natural habitat (Prison).

My expertise is reporting drug trafficking crime of developers abroad, but while I’m doing that they are stylishly developing my backyard without me knowing. Now na me and Amotekun go dey work hand in hand.

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Cypress042(m): 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
adekolaelect:
Are you sure your sense is there for what you said Many of you are environmental pollution in South West states.yet many of you are ingrates. Many Untrain children from Igbo land have seen the south west as a save heaven to get their daily means .

And you think children of south west aren't the ones corrupting them?
c' mon man.

There's a popular saying, if you can't beat them you join them. Forget it i don't want to go there now cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Philipponzaghi: 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
Cypress042:

And you think children of south west aren't the ones corrupting them?
c' mon man.

There's a popular saying, if you can't beat them you join them. Forget it i don't want to go there now cool

Even in 1950s when crime is somehow not much, the Yeebos are dominating the number of people in prisons in numbers let alone now that almost 20% of the male population are in their natural habitat in Cambodia, India, Nepal, Singapore, and Turkey developing the prisons.

69 Likes 12 Shares

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by ASAPFERG1: 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
OAM4J
Take to fp

2 Likes

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Anieke77(m): 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lie lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo / Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta / One Legged Thief Caught In Lagos, Inside Ceiling At A Shopping Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.