Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Buy A Property At Amen Estate And Receive 2 Free Ipad2(s). Promo Till Dec 2011 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy A Property At Amen Estate And Receive 2 Free Ipad2(s). Promo Till Dec 2011 (3133 Views)

A New Develop Estate Selling Fast Now Amen Estate. / Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics / Amen Estate Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy A Property At Amen Estate And Receive 2 Free Ipad2(s). Promo Till Dec 2011 by babeisme: 4:36am On Aug 08, 2011
AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!
If you haven't heard about AMEN Estate in Lekki, Lagos, Then You aren't a true Lagosian.
Amen Estate is a BEAUTIFUL American Standard Built Development in Lekki Phase 3 in Lagos State Nigeria.
Some will say Lekki Phase 3 is far, the question is, Far from what or where?

The proposed largest airport in West Africa is about to be built right at the back of this estate. Buying at Amen estate is a smart investment idea because not only are you buying a gorgeous home, you're probably going to get twice your money's worth in the next few years. The largest trade center is also built right next to Amen Estate and in the next few years, foreign traders and business men will literally be begging to stay at your home because of the close proximity to the trade center.

How do i know this? I own one of these fabulous homes and I LOVE IT.

The other great thing is, We have a Mortgage plan for Foreign based or even Nigerian based buyers that will suit your needs.

email me today at babe_isme2@yahoo.com and receive 2, yes 2 free Ipad2(s) when you purchase one of our properties or when you refer a successful sale.

This is NOT a scam or some hungry or hustling realtor trying to make quick money, Amen Estate is pretty Simple, YOU EITHER LOVE IT, OR YOU DON'T.

If you don't, your prerogative!! Just keep your comments to yourself and buy from the next guy! smiley

Thanks and let the Ipad2s be WON!!!

Available Payment Options:

a.      Outright Purchase/Payments by Buyers

b.      Installment Payment Plans structured over 6 months, 12 months, 18 months or 2 years without any Interest with an initial deposit of 10%.

c.       Installment Payment Plans structured over a period greater than 2 years without any Interest in the 1st 2 years but with interest at 10% on the remaining balance after a period greater than 2 years with a maximum term of 5 years, with an initial deposit of 10%

Lolo 3 Bed Luxurious Flat            -     27m
Nze 4 Bed Mid Terrace House, No BQ - 32m
Nze 4 Bed End Terrace House, No BQ - 34m
Nze 4 Bed Mid Terrace House, with BQ - 37m
Nze 4 Bed End Terrace House, with BQ - 40m
Olori 4 bed Semi Detached Villa - 45m
Baale 4 Bed Detached Villa - 50m
Baale (Corner Plot) 4 Bed Detached Villa - 55m
Queen Amina 5 Bed Semi-Detached Villa - 60m
Agbala 5 Bed Detached Mansion - 70m
Agbala (Corner Plot) 5 Bed Detached Mansion - 78m
Afin 6 Bed Detached Mansion - 85m
Afin (Corner Plot) 6 Bed Detached Mansion - 95 - 100m[/tr][/tr][/li]
Re: Buy A Property At Amen Estate And Receive 2 Free Ipad2(s). Promo Till Dec 2011 by babeisme: 4:40am On Aug 08, 2011

Re: Buy A Property At Amen Estate And Receive 2 Free Ipad2(s). Promo Till Dec 2011 by babeisme: 4:45am On Aug 08, 2011
email babe_isme2@yahoo.com for your purchases and to get your Not 1 but 2 free Ipads2. Refer someone and get the same!!

Visit our website too, www.amenestate.com

Re: Buy A Property At Amen Estate And Receive 2 Free Ipad2(s). Promo Till Dec 2011 by babeisme: 4:47am On Aug 08, 2011
more pics,

Re: Buy A Property At Amen Estate And Receive 2 Free Ipad2(s). Promo Till Dec 2011 by djustice: 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2011
Wow!!

I didn't know this place had progressed like this. I know when this estate started, back in 2007, and I thought at the time it was just another of those scammy estates. I'd been hearing good things about the place since late last year, but these pictures put things in serious perspective.

Can I go and visit the place? If it really looks like those pictures, I just might sell my place in VI and move there. I have to say that the pictures look real sha o!

Babeisme, what amenities do they have? Do they have water, light, good roads and drainage? Our problem in VI now is flooding everytime it rains heavily. Park View is even worse.

The generator noise from our neighbours is driving me nuts, and I would like to just escape it. I hear a few estates in Lekki are now offering central generators, which means you can have light without noise and smoke. Are these people doing the same?
Re: Buy A Property At Amen Estate And Receive 2 Free Ipad2(s). Promo Till Dec 2011 by babeisme: 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2011
djustice:

Wow!!

I didn't know this place had progressed like this. I know when this estate started, back in 2007, and I thought at the time it was just another of those scammy estates. I'd been hearing good things about the place since late last year, but these pictures put things in serious perspective.

Can I go and visit the place? If it really looks like those pictures, I just might sell my place in VI and move there. I have to say that the pictures look real sha o!

Babeisme, what amenities do they have? Do they have water, light, good roads and drainage? Our problem in VI now is flooding everytime it rains heavily. Park View is even worse.

The generator noise from our neighbours is driving me nuts, and I would like to just escape it. I hear a few estates in Lekki are now offering central generators, which means you can have light without noise and smoke. Are these people doing the same?

@ Djustice,
Yes sir!!! There's central generator which is very far from the residents so you wont even hear any noise!
Also, there's water, light, tarred roads, and ofcourse drainage. It's once again American standard and Par.
I also remember visiting it in 2007, it was only 2 or 3 buildings completed then, but now, its sooooooo different and phase 1 is complete. Several residents have moved in. There's central security/gate so no riff raffs can come into the estate.

Trust me when i say, i fell in love with it immediately. Give it a shot, go see it.
Call to schedule an appointment and mention babeisme so you can get your Ipad2s if you do make a purchase. Thanks for checking us out smiley
+2348057564129,
+2348191607490,
+2348057564091
Re: Buy A Property At Amen Estate And Receive 2 Free Ipad2(s). Promo Till Dec 2011 by babeisme: 3:30am On Aug 12, 2011
Call today, don't miss out! smiley
Re: Buy A Property At Amen Estate And Receive 2 Free Ipad2(s). Promo Till Dec 2011 by Fhemmmy: 3:44am On Aug 12, 2011
[b]My Sister from the other mother . . . Longest time, how are you doing?
Do u have a clue as to how much it would cost to buy a land in that estate instead of buying a completed building?
[/b]
Re: Buy A Property At Amen Estate And Receive 2 Free Ipad2(s). Promo Till Dec 2011 by sadmu: 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2012
Hi,
i appriciate the good things u guys r doing,pls help me check d VIN WBAAN37411ND46076.
Re: Buy A Property At Amen Estate And Receive 2 Free Ipad2(s). Promo Till Dec 2011 by olusegun123: 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2012
i salute o!! pls check this vin for me.thx, 1J8HG48N38C151164
Re: Buy A Property At Amen Estate And Receive 2 Free Ipad2(s). Promo Till Dec 2011 by olusegun123: 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2012
i salute o!! pls check this vin for me.thx, 1J8HG48N38C151164 xen852@gmail.com
Re: Buy A Property At Amen Estate And Receive 2 Free Ipad2(s). Promo Till Dec 2011 by puppie017: 12:01am On Aug 27, 2021
Hello sir
How much is the afin mansion

(1) (Reply)

Uncompleted Two Wing Duplex For Sale With C Of O (picture) / Brand New 2013 Block Of 4nos Serviced 3 Bed Flats To Let At Abule Odu Egbeda / Cheap Lands At Oakwood Estate Phase 3, Ibeju Lekki. N900K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.