Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Wanting To Start A Business In Nigeria, Not Sure What Is Hot Right Now? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wanting To Start A Business In Nigeria, Not Sure What Is Hot Right Now? (1229 Views)

If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) / I Am Wanting To Build A Retail Business And I Need Advice For My Start-up / What's The Price Of A Bag Of Cement In Nigeria Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanting To Start A Business In Nigeria, Not Sure What Is Hot Right Now? by ododo972(f): 5:07am On Aug 08, 2011
I am appreciative of any and all advice Naira people have to offer, Thought about screen printing t shirts but not sure where to begin and who's major stock of t shirts in Lagos?
Re: Wanting To Start A Business In Nigeria, Not Sure What Is Hot Right Now? by Greenpro: 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2011
Starting a business is not about what is 'hot' but the desire to meet the peoples need and provide excellence services. if this is taken into consideration in any business you are intending to start you will surely rise.
Re: Wanting To Start A Business In Nigeria, Not Sure What Is Hot Right Now? by ododo972(f): 4:26am On Aug 10, 2011
Thank you Green, a friend of mine suggested what is lacking so I'm looking into things.
Re: Wanting To Start A Business In Nigeria, Not Sure What Is Hot Right Now? by Nairaplus(m): 8:37am On Aug 12, 2011
Beware! I can smell so many people are interested in a share of your money. Do not pay a dime.
Re: Wanting To Start A Business In Nigeria, Not Sure What Is Hot Right Now? by PaulIM(m): 8:45am On Aug 12, 2011
I have my proof and even though anybody want to pay i have worked hard to get this results and you do not expect me to give it free. Would you reveal the secret of your income to the public without them asking for it? and even if someone ask you for it would you reveal it? please you need to learn to be greatful and mind your business. thanks
Re: Wanting To Start A Business In Nigeria, Not Sure What Is Hot Right Now? by omobolajoe(m): 4:32am On Aug 14, 2011
Try it
Re: Wanting To Start A Business In Nigeria, Not Sure What Is Hot Right Now? by Nairaplus(m): 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2011
Ok @Paul. I will mind my business and that includes protecting other Nairalanders.

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Exchanger / Betonmarket Traders Forum:earn A Living Forecasting / How Many Internet Users In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.