Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:54 AM

Serious Warning, Be Alert And On The Look, Out For These Criminals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Serious Warning, Be Alert And On The Look, Out For These Criminals (7246 Views)

The Look On Face Of Ese Oruru, As She Sets To Return Home (Pic) / Weapons Recovered From Arrested Criminals In River State (Photos) / Warning!! Be Careful Of Other Kids Around Your Children ( Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Warning, Be Alert And On The Look, Out For These Criminals by tttonero: 7:40am On Aug 08, 2011
Nairaland, heed my warning.
This Facebook profile is of a very bad group of men.
They are six in number and very dangerous.
They are part of a kidnapping gang that are very hard at work.

They are all gay, this is against gods will.
Rot in the fires of hell, you are the devils children.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002736318407
Re: Serious Warning, Be Alert And On The Look, Out For These Criminals by worry246(m): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2011
this is a picture of some of these men abusers from Aba

Re: Serious Warning, Be Alert And On The Look, Out For These Criminals by justwise(m): 11:07am On Aug 08, 2011
tttonero:

Nairaland, heed my warning.
This Facebook profile is of a very bad group of men.

They are all man-lover, this is against gods will.
Rot in the fires of hell, you are the devils children.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002736318407

Are u calling them criminals cos they are g-ay? What evidence do u have to accuse them of kidnapping? If they are G-ay and its against Christian believes, do you know if they are Christians or believe in God you believed in?
Re: Serious Warning, Be Alert And On The Look, Out For These Criminals by worry246(m): 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2011
From Aba so probably Muslim / islamist Boko Harum members.
Re: Serious Warning, Be Alert And On The Look, Out For These Criminals by worry246(m): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2011
Esu will decend to bring misery and poverty to their lives
Shango will send lightning to burn their evil parts
Oya will make them not men
They will never be re-born as men
Their days will be short and full of pain and misery
Yemoja will wash their village clean of the man lover wickedness
Re: Serious Warning, Be Alert And On The Look, Out For These Criminals by tttonero: 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2011
I can only tell you what my friend told me.
He does not want to reveal his identity.
But he narrowly escaped there grasp.

Re: Serious Warning, Be Alert And On The Look, Out For These Criminals by obowunmi(m): 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2011
This is very irresponsible of the poster ---- being man-lover doesn't make one a criminal. GET A LIFE.  angry angry angry angry
Re: Serious Warning, Be Alert And On The Look, Out For These Criminals by justwise(m): 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2011
tttonero:

You are just a backward animal, g-ay pple kidnapped your friend for what? Did he go to the police and show them this pic? Silly lies.
Re: Serious Warning, Be Alert And On The Look, Out For These Criminals by tpia5: 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2011
sign of the end times!!!!

lord have mercy.
Re: Serious Warning, Be Alert And On The Look, Out For These Criminals by tpia5: 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2011

God punish devil.

see that fb man's face.
Re: Serious Warning, Be Alert And On The Look, Out For These Criminals by tttonero: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2011
You are just a backward animal, g-ay pple kidnapped your friend for what? Did he go to the police and show them this pic? Silly lies.

For money, that's what.
You are just a poor church rat, when i see you i will give you small money.
Go and push your truck around Lagos market, fool. grin
Re: Serious Warning, Be Alert And On The Look, Out For These Criminals by Johndoe100(m): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2011
Threads like this one should Be deleted. We can't have people just making wild ignorant accusations, otherwise someone will start a thread with a picture of their enemy who they "know" is a witch.
Re: Serious Warning, Be Alert And On The Look, Out For These Criminals by tpia5: 12:35am On Aug 10, 2011
^^the males are posing in a classic gaay pose, have posters with the word gaay on their backs, are displaying their buttocks quite visibly- i dont see how the message can be clearer than that.

are you one of them [lord knows you love to bash women].

now if you can prove the picture is photoshopped, then go ahead.
Re: Serious Warning, Be Alert And On The Look, Out For These Criminals by justwise(m): 8:01am On Aug 10, 2011
tttonero:

For money, that's what.
You are just a poor church rat, when i see you i will give you small money.
Go and push your truck around Lagos market, fool. grin

What a complete waste of space u are, idiots like u should be banned from using Internet
Re: Serious Warning, Be Alert And On The Look, Out For These Criminals by justwise(m): 8:03am On Aug 10, 2011
Johndoe100:

Threads like this one should Be deleted. We can't have people just making wild ignorant accusations, otherwise someone will start a thread with a picture of their enemy who they "know" is a witch.

Don't even take that animal seriously.
Re: Serious Warning, Be Alert And On The Look, Out For These Criminals by worry246(m): 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2011
Here is more proof of the evil of these man abusers and kidnappers.

Here they are outside MMA airport ready to capture innocent home comers.
Also in their lair ready to have man man fun with their captives.

Re: Serious Warning, Be Alert And On The Look, Out For These Criminals by tEsLim(m): 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2011
where are you getting all the pictures from are you a member of the g.ay group?
Re: Serious Warning, Be Alert And On The Look, Out For These Criminals by tttonero: 4:30am On Aug 13, 2011
The pictures all come from this mans Facebook account. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002736318407
They are posted here before he deletes them.

Re: Serious Warning, Be Alert And On The Look, Out For These Criminals by tttonero: 4:34am On Aug 13, 2011
Here is the id card, what more proof do you need.

Re: Serious Warning, Be Alert And On The Look, Out For These Criminals by tttonero: 4:38am On Aug 13, 2011
Be warned.

Re: Serious Warning, Be Alert And On The Look, Out For These Criminals by obowunmi(m): 1:22am On Aug 14, 2011
This is just sick ---- could the moderators take this down ? shocked angry shocked angry shocked angry
Re: Serious Warning, Be Alert And On The Look, Out For These Criminals by tpia5: 4:48am On Aug 14, 2011
Here they are  outside MMA airport ready to capture innocent home comers

how would they do that?
Re: Serious Warning, Be Alert And On The Look, Out For These Criminals by aloyemeka2: 5:11am On Aug 14, 2011
tttonero:

May be they are more interested in his behind and not his money.
Re: Serious Warning, Be Alert And On The Look, Out For These Criminals by aloyemeka2: 5:13am On Aug 14, 2011
www.nairaland.com/attachments/497869_FB4_jpg9b5c1e9dd2df3f29108c66cb7c16678b

2nd from Left is DayoKanu and 5th from left is Eko Ile

(1) (Reply)

Elochukwu & Chiamaka Nnajiofor Tortured 14 Year Old Oliver Arakwe To Death / Sharia Court Sentences Two To Amputation For Theft / Man Stole His Girlfriend 10 Thousand Naira To Play Bet 100 Million And He Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.