Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Love From Berlin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love From Berlin (832 Views)

What Are The Signs Of True Love From A Typical Naija Babe? / Love From A Different View / What Can You Say About Love From Your Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love From Berlin by delson2206: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2011
I am in luv with a lady from Tanzania . When I knew her she told me she is not having a good relationship with her boyfriend . And they were at point of leaving each other . She told me to give her time to finish with her but I said we can still be together . After few months of being together , she told me the guy is back from her journey so we have to keep it quiet . But after few days , she called me and asked me to talk to her boyfriend . The guy made me realised that they have been together for many years and the lady confirmed it as well . She later told me that she has been living together with this guy for like 9 years .

We meet sometimes but not in her house but always in hotels . We always hide to meet each other which I bear the cost most of the time . She do tell me sometimes that she is just managing me and that she is still in search for a rich man . After a while she told me she is pregnant for her boyfriend and still want that we should be together which I agreed .

Presently she is living with this guy and gave me alot of conditions . I am not allowed to call her only when want to hear my voice she will call me . Please what can I do .
Re: Love From Berlin by Nayah(f): 11:59am On Aug 08, 2011
Dear Delson
Are you really in love with her? first question
Do you think you have a chance with this "relationship"
Have you ever think about seeing another woman?

I'm asking you these questions because that's the kind of questions you have to ask yourself to make a decision, apparently this young lady has a long relationship with another guy and is pregnant from him, what's your place? in this duet, you have the last word to say but trust me don't enter in a complicated relation in which you'll probably suffer, love is about concessions not conditions
Re: Love From Berlin by Sijo01(f): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2011
Delson, Delson, Dellllllson!!!
how may times did i call you?
Use your head.
Re: Love From Berlin by Nayah(f): 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2011
LOL Sijo
Re: Love From Berlin by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2011
ARRANT NONSENSE! undecided So because some MOFOS in this section have been warning Everyone gullible to listen to them, to STAY AWAY FROM NIGERIAN WOMEN, YOU opted for TANZANIA?! LOL! grin grin grin Goes to show that FOREIGN WOMEN AINT BETTER!!! All the hiding and secrecy and expenses are all for what? TANZANIAN PUNNY? undecided SMH!!! Laughing My A.S.S OFF! grin grin grin grin

WAKE UP and SMELL THA DAMN COFFEE DUDE!!!
Gosh! YOU JUST MADE OUR DAY HERE! grin grin grin grin grin grin CANT STOP LAUGHING!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Love From Berlin by claremont(m): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2011
@OP: Grow up!!! Is the girl the only one in the world?!
Re: Love From Berlin by MMM2(m): 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2011
op
re u a FOOOOL undecided
Re: Love From Berlin by lindabon: 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2011
op, look at yourself.
if u cant get a full view, take a mirror and take a gooooooood look at yourself!!
dont u think you''re bigger and better than being a "by-the-side" boyfriend for someone else's chick.  undecided undecided undecided
if you're still pondering, take a good look at urself again, and if u r still considering taking the girls condition, then u seriously need to see a shrink. and i'm not even kidding here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   angry angry angry angry
Re: Love From Berlin by pendo89(f): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2011
is this what people call blind love or being madly in love or what!
why do people act this way when the danger sign is splashed b4 their eyes? undecided
Re: Love From Berlin by Mynd44: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2011
Hold-on did I just read that she is pregnant? The OP is seriously in trouble. The girl don wash toto put for im food
Re: Love From Berlin by MrsChima(f): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2011
LMAO@the title. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Love From Berlin by kpolli(m): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2011
When flavor nabania sang that song, he did not imply u shud fall in love wiv ashawo ooooo undecided
Re: Love From Berlin by alstarmayo(m): 11:44am On Aug 09, 2011
delson2206:

I am in luv with a lady from Tanzania . When I knew her she told me she is not having a good relationship with her boyfriend . And they were at point of leaving each other . She told me to give her time to finish with her but I said we can still be together . After few months of being together , she told me the guy is back from her journey so we have to keep it quiet . But after few days , she called me and asked me to talk to her boyfriend . The guy made me realised that they have been together for many years and the lady confirmed it as well . She later told me that she has been living together with this guy for like 9 years .

We meet sometimes but not in her house but always in hotels . We always hide to meet each other which I bear the cost most of the time . She do tell me sometimes that she is just managing me and that she is still in search for a rich man . After a while she told me she is pregnant for her boyfriend and still want that we should be together which I agreed .

Presently she is living with this guy and gave me alot of conditions . I am not allowed to call her only when want to hear my voice she will call me . Please what can I do .

Lmao and you think you have a future with this girl, run now and dont look back
Re: Love From Berlin by Mynd44: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2011
^^^
is he going to turn into a pillar of salt if he does?
Re: Love From Berlin by alstarmayo(m): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2011
^^^^ no but he will be heart broken because now he is just insanely blind
Re: Love From Berlin by Goldieluks: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2011
who can cure this sort of blindness? karma?^^
Re: Love From Berlin by Mynd44: 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2011
The GRIM REAPER
Re: Love From Berlin by Iranoladun(f): 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2011
Seriously Delson you need to see a doctor or your pastor or spiritual adviser. You need deliverance from the shackles of this woman If you believe in it.

Let me break it down for you:

You're dating a 'girl' who has been playing wife to another man for 9years (in naija liv ing together for 9years is marriage in layman's term)

She gave you conditions similar to that of a married woman in adulterous relationship;

She's pregnant for her boyfriend (abi na husband self)

You are on NL asking peeps for advice

Oya tell me you don't need to see a doctor?
Re: Love From Berlin by alstarmayo(m): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2011
Goldieluks:

who can cure this sort of blindness? karma?^^

probably but a hot slap in the face will be faster in bringing him back to reality
Re: Love From Berlin by delson2206: 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2011
Anyway , Thanks for all ur advices . And I appreciate u all . The story I wrote here is just a tip of what has happened . I am sure many of u here will shoot me if I write it all . I am in love with this lady which only few people can understand .

(1) (Reply)

close this acct seun / Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth / Childhood Friend Who Was Killed By Her Husband Because Of Jealousy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.