Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) (51322 Views)

Peter Obi Blames EndINEC Protest Being Organized By Obidients On Opposition / Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos / AWESOME!!! Reno Omokri Commends President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri, has commended supporters of Labour Party flag bearer for the 2023 presidential election, Peter Obi, over the Saturday’s 5-million-man march in Port Harcourt, Rivers State capital.

Still and motion pictures of the Port Harcourt march are currently trending on all social media platforms as crowd stormed the Garden City soliciting support for the former Anambra State Governor.

Reacting, Reno, a strong critic of Obi, commended the supporters who are called Obidients, saying it was a commendable effort.

Reno, however, challenged them to hold such a march in Southeast when the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, declared sit-at-home.

He wrote, “Port Harcourt was a nice crowd, although we have seen much, much larger mammoth crowds for the PDP in Adamawa and Calabar, to mention a few.

“Nevertheless, it is still a commendable effort. However, let me recommend a crowd pulling strategy to Peter Obi. When next IPOB declares a sit at home, let the Obidient movement organise a rally. Or are the Obidient movement afraid of IPOB?

“In fact, Peter Obi has never defied IPOB by personally organising activities during their sit at homes in the Southeast.

If he refuses to defy IPOB in his backyard, how can he withstand Nigeria’s security challenges? A man who obeys IPOB sit at home wants to sit in Aso Rock. No be juju be that”?

Source: DAILY POST

28 Likes 10 Shares

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
LIKE for PETER OBI

SHARE for TINUBU

952 Likes 42 Shares

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by saintokwuluora(m): 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
Reno we will start tomorrow....

28 Likes

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Smithkafors(m): 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
Lol.... E go do una like movies.

You guys wants to collapse Nigeria.

434 Likes 16 Shares

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Smithkafors(m): 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
Lol.... E go do una like movies. This one dey always talk like illiterate.

You guys wants to collapse Nigeria.

264 Likes 9 Shares

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
This Reno ehn,be like e get personal b**f with obi.
Peter seem like a gentle boy but I dey fear Nigeria politicians once they get the Power.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by David160(m): 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
Reno is a pig.

461 Likes 19 Shares

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by PeterObi4LP: 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
Reno, you saw the rally in Imo State where the killings happens the most, yet people came out en mass to walk the talk.

I dare Reno if OBIdient Movement fix any rally on Monday, the crowd will be x3. Even the Unknown gun men knows the people they are looking for, not innocent OBIdient. Fear won't even allow them.

355 Likes 21 Shares

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Kosoco(m): 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
This guy what joy do you derive from all this callous tweets... tue

168 Likes 9 Shares

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by onumadu: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
Reno is really mourning. cheesy

430 Likes 21 Shares

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by MonkeyMods(m): 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
This fake fool should shut it already

His ranting is now stale

177 Likes 8 Shares

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Michelle70(m): 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
The crowd was massive sha

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Lovelive: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
Like for Peter Obi

Share for Reno (Mumu man)

360 Likes 16 Shares

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Penguin2: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
Reality is beginning to dawn on them little by little.

He still had to quip in the IPOB talk.

Reno and Tinubu BATstards should know that the IPOB tag has failed woefully.

Ndi ala!

211 Likes 10 Shares

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by gidgiddy: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
Mr Reno, sit at home is actually meant to keep people safe in their homes

Unlike your candidate from the North East where Boko haram, ISWAP and killer herdsmen are actually slaughtering people daily so they can take over their homes

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Samuelnze(m): 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
Reno has testified of the goodness of the Lord in the life of obi and the goodness,love and support obi's followers are showing Obi. Its a good one he is seeing the light obi has.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by femisplash: 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
Obidients's balls are the softest in the hands of Reno, he has the magical touch to squeeze 'em to any degree. But come to think of it, can Obi direct his followers to defy Ipob's order and March across SE on a Monday?
Can an Ipob cast out an Ipob?

214 Likes 9 Shares

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by XerXers: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
Atiku should dare Boko Haram and carry out a rally in Sambisa Forest

179 Likes 14 Shares

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Betanaija42moro: 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
Nigerians want Peter Obi. The corrupt old set of politicians should let us be

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by ASAPFERG1: 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
When will obi supporters organize rally in sw?
I want to see something grin grin grin

215 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by XerXers: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
femisplash:
Obidients's balls are the softest in the hands of Reno, he has the magical touch to squeeze 'em to any degree. But come to think of it, can Obi direct his followers to defy Ipob's order and March across SE on a Monday?
Can an Ipob cast out an Ipob?
Atiku's should direct his followers to defy Boko Haram and march across Sambisa Forest

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
Its obvious the rallys are hitting the right spot... there camps are disorganized right now, the APC camp was most hit though... grin.. expect one massive propaganda during the week against Peter Obi to ginger their comrades, the propaganda would come late due to the David hundeyin investigation on the fake news site this morning which shook Keyamo..the morale is so low right now..

Nevertheless, we are fighting for the good of all including them, a better Nigeria guarantees that...

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by XerXers: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
When will obi supporters organize rally in sw?
I want to see something grin grin grin
I love the way you are conceding SS

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Coolsperm: 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
@ Reno Omokri, so the OBIdient movement did not fizz out with big brother niija like you suggested, I thought you said it was online thing only, las las I can bet with Tinubu dirty scumtum that Reno is useless and jobless

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by Coolsperm: 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
@ Reno Omokri, so the OBIdient movement did not fizz out with big brother niija like you suggested, I thought you said it was online thing only, las las I can bet with Tinubu dirty scumtum that Reno is useless and jobless,

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by stevnwigw1: 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
This guy has become so stupid

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by jlinkd78(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
Humbled at last

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by TinubuThief: 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
grin
You can't beat the reach

20 Likes

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by femisplash: 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
XerXers:

Atiku's should direct his followers to defy Boko Haram and march across Sambisa Forest
Does your comment shows you have an iota of sense?. Would you compare a forest to residential communities and commercial cities?.
Receive sense.

204 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by ASAPFERG1: 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
XerXers:

I love the way you are conceding SS
what is my business with ss?

192 Likes

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by manmade(m): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Reno omokiri making mockery of himself since time immemorial, I used to believed that the guy is a very smart chap while servicing under Jonathan but now I know better , even my nephew in nursery 2 won't be this daft if given opportunity to tweet.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) by OnlySmartHustler(m): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Reno has really changed,
He isn't that "man of the people", "man for the people" he used to be.. He 's now a man of himself,looking for stomach infrastructure here and there..

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'All Nigerians Are Corrupt', Says Oprah Winfrey / Sanwo-Olu Visits Mall Looted By Nigerians Over Xenophobic Attacks (Photos) / Nigeria Former Currencies (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.