Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo (22041 Views)

Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Ishilove: 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2022
That Facebook moment when you post in the thing that is extremely unfortunate.

85% of your readers agree that you are now effectively a fool at 40.

2% are your offline friends who cringe on your behalf and decide to be kind by staying silent.

3% know you used to be respectable once but this is Nigeria and agenda must agend otherwise na unto brokeity for manchi.

The rest 10% rush in just to hail you with comments of "Mama tell dem! We stand with you, sir. It's your integrity for me."

☝️

You look at this 10% and it hits you in the solar plexus of your diminishment:

They are all IDP fans group. These ones stan for all and stand by anything that looks like a give-away. They have sussed that a largesse is coming, so they have to register their eternally displaced loyalty in time.

First you double down on your oriburuku. You suddenly become Ikorodu Voltaire. "To you is my choice and to me is your choice; let us all choice wisely because to choice is err and to human is divide."

Then you have to forage through your inner embarrassment to throw out 20 posts per minute.

More people separate themselves quietly, leaving you on the dancefloor of your opprobrium.

You post about your gateman and his wife. You check for likes.

Your post reactions are now overly important to your life.

Next, you let us know you went to supermarket and bought expensive potatoes. You say nonsense like "May Nigeria succeed". You check for likes.

Then, you post about match that we all have seen. You check for likes.

Afterwards, you post your family. You check for the one stray comment that references the fart you left behind you recently. You pounce on this. Suddenly you are now being oppressed. Your haters are threatening your family. You scream outrage. Your 10% alabaru fans jump out to sing for their supper. They tear that straggler ten new holes.

You declare your Facebook page an autocracy. No demonstration of craze allowed. All dissenting voices will be blocked.

Everyone leaves you except the almajiri who drop begging bowls in your comments section per second:

"Daddy Yo, Mummy wa, remember us in your kingdom oh LOL!"

You seethe but swallow the rage. This is not your best life. You once thought yourself a big deal and actually had discussions with peers.

You continue to dog whistle through the final throes of your naked emperor disgrace. No one picks the bait.

You are now reduced to posting slay queen photos. You strip and divide yansh in some. You wear too many embellishments in others. You do endless photo ops with every passing fly and write copious odes to phantom friendships.

You protest that you are super happy. You even post whole sermons and hymns.

You seek Allah and embrace Jesus.

As usual, only the Vuvuzela FC attend your shalaye fests. They continue the hailing and affirmations of rank idiocy.

Finally, you accept that you have been cancelled by decent society.

This is the nadir of all that is remotely human. You couldn't sink any lower, even if you tried.

You start to show your true colours.

At this point you realise that he that is lost need fear no loss. You throway shame, off cloth and kukuma support Tinubu.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02xcCQrjyyRT9HvVuq82xNpP5Mkizxq4sjJBxvuDDkZHJKRRey9Fb8M66QvVZ3FJeul&id=100001928738627

39 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Bravetunde: 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
Do you still work in nairaland,and why is it that anything good thing about theivenubu the condemned kriminal is moved to front while again against ss/se is also moved to front page.
Anyway only a fol will vote for an old drug kriminal because tribaslism.

161 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Ishilove: 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
And to be clear, I support no candidate. As my pater says: "they are all the same ten and ten pence."

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by TheManPregnant: 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ishilove:
And to be clear, I support no candidate. As my pater says: "they are all the same ten and ten pence."

Indeed....

They are all the same

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by GodsOwnMan: 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
cheesy eboes cheesy

76 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Okoroawusa: 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
Babe what's up? I no understand this your thread.

219 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by OBALOLA55(m): 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
ONCE APC FINISH WITH THIS SO CALLED ADA ANAMBRA, THEY WILL DELETE HER JUST LIKE THEY DID TO KENECHUKWU OKEKE

DEM NEVER SABI APC WELLA

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Okoroawusa: 11:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ishilove:
So babe you no go follow me support my oga Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

.... you have broken my heart. And I thought you loved me.... grin

218 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Omoluabi16(m): 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ishilove:
I know the genesis of this sub. grin E be like I sabi who get the sub sef.

1 Like

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Qtrpst4: 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
cheesy eboes cheesy

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Ishilove: 11:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
Omoluabi16:
I know the genesis of this sub. grin E be like I sabi who get the sub sef.
I don't know what you're talking about smiley

1 Like

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Ishilove: 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Babe what's up? I no understand this your thread.
Read with an open mind grin

2 Likes

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Conner44: 12:18am On Aug 29, 2022
Chai! shocked

This op has just summed up Mannabbqgrillz entire existence on nairaland into one single post.

It is well cry

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by goatandyam: 12:48am On Aug 29, 2022
Silly stupid extremely idiotic thread

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by NoIgboSoundTueh: 2:57am On Aug 29, 2022
There's a fool on this thread after insulting the Op,then want her to join Obidence movement.
Obidence ko Obidense ni.
Oloriburuku gbogbo

220 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by sweetonugbu: 3:24am On Aug 29, 2022
This is KNOCKOUT.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Abdu81: 3:34am On Aug 29, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:
There's a fool on this thread after insulting the Op,then want her to join Obidence movement.
Obidence ko Obidense ni.
Oloriburuku gbogbo

Hahaha haha.

Obidients is the right word sir.
They are the golden generation of the Nigerian youths.
Thank you.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by iLegendd(m): 3:54am On Aug 29, 2022
I just want a leader "worse" than Buhari to win. I don't ask for much. A leader that will steal more than Buhari has stolen while the economy perishes. Tinubu is the answer.

21 Likes

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by CSTRR: 3:59am On Aug 29, 2022
Ishilove:
No, they are not all the same.

Their antecedence does not show they are all the same.

You are just being intellectually lazy.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Jflex07(m): 4:13am On Aug 29, 2022
Ishilove:
They are not all the same.. Tinubu is the worst among them, the rest ain't saint but Tinubu is evil and devil's incarnate.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:39am On Aug 29, 2022
dis poster dey take style yab vulture grillers & all the bmc crew... same people will create 100 monikers to like & share their comments.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Paulheyman: 4:55am On Aug 29, 2022
Be weary about those who say "they're all the same". It's a campaign strategy by the crew of the drug one to lump all politicians as the same and demarket Obi

1) Nothing on the surface of the earth is the same (diversity is a supreme law)
2) Tinubu represents everything wrong with the present Nigeria
3) Tinubu has a Muslim-muslim ticket commonly known as the Boko Haram ticket. So, christian life are at risk
4) Tinubu represents the evil party "APC", that destroyed Nigeria. Vote Tinubu and the blood sucking continues
5) Tinubu is aged and deserve some rest. If I vote Tinubu and anything happens to him in the future, I will forever blame myself for it.
6) Tinubu has a drug past and need rehabilitation.
7) Tinubu brought in the disaster president Buhariii
cool Tinubu removed a southern president of substance and substituted him with a northern disaster. His gang insulted Jonathan cos he was a minority and had non to speak on his behave. They cajoled him and made fun of his wife. Now tinubu and his drug dealers/users are complaining of insults. How has the mighty fallen
9) Tinubu said "where are the cows" and "is a Evans a Fulani man". I can't wait to see the cows and Evans as a Fulani man. Because of hunger for power tinubu couldn't speak up when our people were butchered by the Fulani herdsmen. Northern votes are worth the lives of Yorubas.... Sigh
10) Tinubu promised to consolidate on Buhariii legacy. My people do Buhariii have a legacy outside the poverty and death he has brought upon us

"My people be weary about evil men, but be very much weary about those who has no stand/opinion about evil men"

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by NoIgboSoundTueh: 5:39am On Aug 29, 2022
Paulheyman:
Be weary about those who say "they're all the same". It's a campaign strategy by the crew of the drug one to lump all politicians as the same and demarket Obi

1) Nothing on the surface of the earth is the same (diversity is a supreme law)
2) Tinubu represents everything wrong with the present Nigeria
3) Tinubu has a Muslim-muslim ticket commonly known as the Boko Haram ticket. So, christian life are at risk
4) Tinubu represents the evil party "APC", that destroyed Nigeria. Vote Tinubu and the blood sucking continues
5) Tinubu is aged and deserve some rest. If I vote Tinubu and anything happens to him in the future, I will forever blame myself for it.
6) Tinubu has a drug past and need rehabilitation.
7) Tinubu brought in the disaster president Buhariii
cool Tinubu removed a southern president of substance and substituted him with a northern disaster. His gang insulted Jonathan cos he was a minority and had non to speak on his behave. They cajoled him and made fun of his wife. Now tinubu and his drug dealers/users are complaining of insults. How has the mighty fallen
9) Tinubu said "where are the cows" and "is a Evans a Fulani man". I can't wait to see the cows and Evans as a Fulani man. Because of hunger for power tinubu couldn't speak up when our people were butchered by the Fulani herdsmen. Northern votes are worth the lives of Yorubas.... Sigh
10) Tinubu promised to consolidate on Buhariii legacy. My people do Buhariii have a legacy outside the poverty and death he has brought upon us

"My people be weary about evil men, but be very much weary about those who has no stand/opinion about evil men"
Nigerians are not buying your silly propaganda. We are voting for good antecedent, person with track record of success ,
We are not voting for people who want to replace Buharis tyranny with their own form of tyranny.PO is a daft person(his bsc results is a evidence). He has no legacy in Anambra. Anyone is better than him

228 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Doyou2019: 5:57am On Aug 29, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
dis poster dey take style yab vulture grillers & all the bmc crew... same people will create 100 monikers to like & share their comments.

Operation shit my pants, Captain Ishi! grin grin

She did a number on these dirt-poor insecure NL urchins without the fools even knowing it. grin

GENIUS!

8 Likes

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by NotBeenPaid: 6:29am On Aug 29, 2022

BMC & TMC please read this with an open-mind. This thread is directed to y'all.

14 Likes

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by pricklewane: 6:42am On Aug 29, 2022
Tinubu is the criminal but na Peter Obi de loot money inside daughter account na still him de use statw gov convoy loot N250 million in cash.

Bravetunde:
Do you still work in nairaland,and why is it that anything good thing about theivenubu the condemned kriminal is moved to front while again against ss/se is also moved to front page.
Anyway only a fol will vote for an old drug kriminal because tribaslism.

12 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos / Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 / Court grants Badeh N2bn bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.