Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

London Riot Pls Post Pics! - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / London Riot Pls Post Pics! (30206 Views)

ZAMBIAN RIOT IN PICTURES / Cheap/promotional Airline Tickets From Lagos To London Pls Post Here / Post Pics Of Your City's Skyline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by coogar: 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2011
afam4eva:

It's not in the blood. It's still boils down to poverty for the most part. But it's really embarrasing to see that majority of those looting those shops in a predominantly white society are blacks. It's really depressing.

that is because the blacks have more people trapped in the system than the whites. black people are poorer than their white counterparts, black people have a limit to what they can achieve, the whites don't. so the upper ceiling of the white man is way higher than that of the black and this transcends down to the base of the pyramid. . . . . . .what is the ratio of white chief executives to the black?
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by kandiikane(m): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2011
^^Cooga, maybe if in school blacks learn and study instead truanting and smoking weeding, talking about how they ba[i]n[/i]ged a girl or what colour knickers they have on the night before there will be more blacks in executive positions.

There is racism going on but racism is more played out in the black race by the black people themselves. .

If they learn in school and work hard they will be in executive positions. .Blacks are not always the victims. .
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by coogar: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2011
kandiikane:

^^Cooga, maybe if in school blacks learn and study instead truanting and smoking weeding, talking about how they ba[i]n[/i]ged a girl or what colour knickers they have on the night before there will be more blacks in executive positions.

There is racism going on but racism is more played out in the black race by the black people themselves. .
If they learn in school and work hard they will be in executive positions. .Blacks are not always the victims. .

even if they do, there's still a limit to how much they can achieve. the only sphere of life the black man has been allowed to thrive is sports/entertainment industry cos the ability can be measured physically. usain bolt will outrun any white man. . . .there's no gimmick. tyson will beat up any white boy in the ring. . . .no gimmick. but when it comes to climbing the career leader in a white-infested industry, the black man has no real chance of rising above his counterparts. at best he matches them or he stays under.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Sagamite(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2011
afam4eva:

It's not in the blood. It's still boils down to poverty for the most part. But it's really embarrasing to see that majority of those looting those shops in a predominantly white society are blacks. It's really depressing.

Thank you.

The ratio of races of those in the riots is representative of the ratio of the poverty levels.

The locations of the violence is relatively representative of the poverty maps of UK.

There are multiple factors that makes blacks more likely to do such which includes but not limited to:

- Poverty
- Barriers to success
- Poor parenting
- Pervading black urban culture
- Historic quality of the blacks that migrated
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Benny25: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2011
its surprising the degree of freedom even in the face of cars being burnt, houses razed down and much looting by this depraved so called rioters, all the police did was to restrain them and telling them to step back and calm down, CHEI naija mopo(abokis) i trust the they would have freedom to freedoooom. london seriously need our MOPO aid
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by tunnytox(m): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2011
coogar:

even if they do, there's still a limit to how much they can achieve. the only sphere of life the black man has been allowed to thrive is sports/entertainment industry cos the ability can be measured physically. usain bolt will outrun any white man. . . .there's no gimmick. tyson will beat up any white boy in the ring. . . .no gimmick. but when it comes to climbing the career leader in a white-infested industry, the black man has no real chance of rising above his counterparts. at best he matches them or he stays under.

You comments really shows you're well informed about how institutional racism thrive in the UK and many other western countries. This is not to say that I'm exonerating blacks and black parents from being a co contributors to their current predicament. There's a lot for us to do to ensure we raise our children properly so that they can achieve the best and make us proud rather than being always seen as dregs of the society but the government must do more to create a level playing field and remove all barriers standing in front of many blacks who are being prevented from achieving the best in their careers by these barriers.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Sagamite(m): 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2011
coogar:

that is because the blacks have more people trapped in the system than the whites. black people are poorer than their white counterparts, black people have a limit to what they can achieve, the whites don't. so the upper ceiling of the white man is way higher than that of the black and this transcends down to the base of the pyramid. . . . . . .what is the ratio of white chief executives to the black?

What is the ratio of the pass rates at all educational levels of blacks compared to whites?

What is the ratio of blacks compared to whites in the Top schools that produce the CEOs?

How come Indian people and Chinese people are very successful in the UK and blacks are not?

Sorry, blacks are actually successful in some few things. E.g. In selling drugs, and looking appealing to women.

Build a library in a black society and measure its usage rate.

Build a gym in the same society and measure its usage rate.

I don't need to tell you the one that will be fully booked.

Misplaced priorities!

If they spend the hours that they spend in the gym in a library, we would have a black PM by 2025. undecided

It is time blacks stop putting petty excuses for their failures and blaming the white man. They need to stop being lazy, smoking weed and abandoning their kids who end up being failures in life.

Indians, Chinese, and to some extent Nigerian and Ghanian people tend to be successful in the same environment because of their hard work and educational focus (and in the case of Nigeria, their 419  grin). They are abundant in the top schools, get good jobs and set up their own businesses with success.

Their counterparts on mainly the Carribean side and to a lesser extent (or comparative to the high achieving Indians) the Pakistani are trapped in their poverty mainly because of their own ambitionlessness, poor parenting and misplaced priorities (in the case of Pakistan, religion).

It is hardly any limits or racism that is trapping them in poverty.

3 Likes

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by kandiikane(m): 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2011
^^I agree
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by justwise(m): 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2011
Sagamite:

[b]What is the ratio of the pass rates at all educational levels of blacks compared to whites?

What is the ratio of blacks compared to whites in the Top schools that produce the CEOs?

How come Indian people and Chinese people are very successful in the UK and blacks are not?

Sorry, blacks are actually succesful in some few things. E.g. In selling drugs, and looking appealing to women.

Misplaced priorities!

If they spend the hours that the spend in the gym in a library, we would have a black PM by 2025. undecided

It is time blacks stop putting petty excuses for their failures and blaming the white man. They need to stop being lazy, smoking weed and abandoning their kids who end up being failures in life.

Indians, Chinese, and to some extent Nigerian and Ghanian people tend to be successful in the same environment because of their hard work and educational focus (and in the case of Nigeria, their 419  grin). They are abundant in the top schools, get good jobs and set up their own businesses with success.

Their counterparts on mainly Carribean side and to a lesser extent (or comparative to the high achieving indians) the Pakistani are trapped in their poverty mainly because of their own ambitionlessness, poor parenting and misplaced priorities (in the case of Pakistan, religion).

[/b] I'm going to print this and keep it, when i get married and have kids, my kids will read it every morning just like daily bread. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by coogar: 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2011
Sagamite:

What is the ratio of the pass rates at all educational levels of blacks compared to whites?
Sorry, blacks are actually succesful in some few things. E.g. In selling drugs, and looking appealing to women.
Misplaced priorities!

the chinese n indians were not enslaved. . . .they were not packed into small ships, chained down and worked in sugarcane/rice plantation.
there's a certain mentality with the black folks. . . .slave mentality exists in the subconscious. . . .the master-slave relationship still thrives.

If they spend the hours that the spend in the gym in a library, we would have a black PM by 2025. undecided

black pm in europe? in the united kingdom?
that's a big laugh. it won't happen.

and they get looked at weirdly when they get to the top. . . .as if it's unheard of to see a black man doing great things. there's racism in this country. it's institutionalized. the chinese and the indians suffer less from it because they managed to turn it around in their own way. africa is poverty-stricken. respect beget respect. i don't see how africans can command such when these countries contribute trillions of pounds in aid-relief to africa year in year out.

Their counterparts on mainly Carribean side and to a lesser extent (or comparative to the high achieving indians) the Pakistani are trapped in their poverty mainly because of their own ambitionlessness, poor parenting and misplaced priorities (in the case of Pakistan, religion).

i think it is. . . . .
black people suffer more from lack of parenting than the whites. the people responsible for the kids on the streets are either locked down in one correctional facility or battling detox in rehab centres. these kids were raised by the government. many grew up in youth hostels, never knew what love and respect meant and they keep carrying this anger out on the society at large. it's a vicious circle. when you throw a black man/woman in jail. . . .many suffer from that single act retrospectively. . . .
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Sagamite(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2011
coogar:

the chinese n indians were not enslaved. . . .they were not packed into small ships, chained down and worked in sugarcane/rice plantation.
there's a certain mentality with the black folks. . . .slave mentality exists in the subconscious. . . .the master-slave relationship still thrives.

black pm in europe? in the united kingdom?
that's a big laugh. it won't happen.

and they get looked at weirdly when they get to the top. . . .as if it's unheard of to see a black man doing great things. there's racism in this country. it's institutionalized. the chinese and the indians suffer less from it because they managed to turn it around in their own way. africa is poverty-stricken. respect beget respect. i don't see how africans can command such when these countries contribute trillions of pounds in aid-relief to africa year in year out.

i think it is. . . . .
black people suffer more from lack of parenting than the whites. the people responsible for the kids on the streets are either locked down in one correctional facility or battling detox in rehab centres. these kids were raised by the government. many grew up in youth hostels, never knew what love and respect meant and they keep carrying this anger out on the society at large. it's a vicious circle. when you throw a black man/woman in jail. . . .many suffer from that single act retrospectively. . . .

Lets stop using slavery as an excuse.

Slavery does not stop you from solving integration and differential or writing an essay on the Post-globalisation cultural convergence.

The same Chinese and Indians have been indentured slaves before. Sitting our black arses down blaming slavery of 200 years ago is lazy.

The same slavery did not stop them from being the leading drugs sellers in society.

I am tired of hearing white man is holding us down. I can swear on my mother's life that the white man hardly ever comes and drag blacks out of classrooms or libraries to stop studying. But the white man do work fcking hard to stop them from selling drugs though but yet the blacks are still proficient in selling it. So how come they are successful in drug selling despite the white man trying to hold them down and stop them doing it? How come slavery mentality did not stop them subconciously from drug-selling?

It is mainly pure laziness, familial breakdown, indiscipline and misplaced priorities.

The societies that have less of the above (Nigerians and Ghanians) are doing far better irrespective of slavery of 200 years ago. If you like look at them when they get to the top, they still go out and achieve. How does "people looking at you" stop you?

Yes, parenting is a big issue. The foools should stop taking drugs and having babymamas in every post code, ediot single mothers should stop opening their legs to drug-headed foools.

1 Like

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by coogar: 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2011
Sagamite:

Slavery does not stop you from solving integration and differential or writing an essay on the Post-globalisation cultural convergence.

The same Chinese and Indians have been indentured slaves before. Sitting our black arses down blaming slavery of 200 years ago is lazy.

The same slavery did not stop them from being the leading drugs sellers in society.

I am tired of hearing white man is holding us down. I can swear on my mothers life that the white man hardly ever comes and drag blacks out of classrooms or libraries to stop studying. But the white man do work fcking hard to stop them from selling drugs though but yet the blacks are still proficient in selling it. So how come they are successful in drug selling despite the white man trying to hold them down and stop them it? How come slavery mentality did not stop them subconciously from drug-selling?

It is mainly pure laziness, familial breakdown, indiscipline and misplaced priorities.

The societies that have less of the above (Nigerians and Ghanians) are doing far better irrespective of slavery of 200 years ago. If you like look at them when they get to the top, they still go out and achieve. How does people looking at you stop you?

Yes, parenting is a big issue. The foools should stop taking drugs and having babymamas in every post code, ediot single mothers should stop opening their legs to drug-headed foools.

roflmao!!!!!
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by kandiikane(m): 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2011
Sagamite:

I am tired of hearing white man is holding us down. I can swear on my mothers life that the white man hardly ever comes and drag blacks out of classrooms or libraries to stop studying. But the white man do work fcking hard to stop them from selling drugs though but yet the blacks are still proficient in selling it. So how come they are successful in drug selling despite the white man trying to hold them down and stop them it? How come slavery mentality did not stop them subconciously from drug-selling?

The societies that have less of the above (Nigerians and Ghanians) are doing far better irrespective of slavery of 200 years ago. If you like look at them when they get to the top, they still go out and achieve. How does people looking at you stop you?

*bangs gravel*

Hear, hear, hear. . Agreeeed!!!!x1000000
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by denzel2009: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2011
Sagamite sure gives some drilled down facts when he is not in reetard and moooron mode. Bravo!
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by coogar: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2011
Sagamite:

i couldn't help it. . . . .i must add this. . . .the white men know what they are doing one way or the other although i might have to agree the fault is not theirs entirely. . . .

the black nations must first get their respect back. . . . for the past 50 yrs or so, africans have been taught to be dependent, beggars and lazy baztards. africa must stop receiving the so called development aid.

before the white folks explored africa, people were not starving. these clothes, food, raw materials africa collect from developed countries have forced businessmen and farmers out of business. . . .and it has killed the spirit of entrepreneurship africa craves right now.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by kandiikane(m): 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2011
denzel2009:

Sagamite sure gives some drilled down facts when he is not in reetard and moooron mode. Bravo!
I know right, I have never once agreed with him except for today. .

@coogar so you are now blaming whites for the greed and corruption of Africans?
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by kandiikane(m): 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2011
What's behind the prime minister? LWKMD

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by coogar: 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2011
kandiikane:

@coogar so you are now blaming whites for the greed and corruption of Africans?

their good samaritan intentions have been damaging our continent for the past 40 years. if the developed nations really want to help the africans, they should finally end this awful aid. the countries that have collected the most development aid are also the ones that have been crippled with poverty.
in spite the billions that have been invested in africa, the continent remains poor!

development aid is one of the reasons for africa's problems.
if the developed nations were to stop these payments, normal africans wouldn't even notice. only the politicians would be hard hit. this is why they maintain that the world would stop turning without this development aid. what do you really think happen to the funds african politicians collect from the west? you think africans benefit from it?
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by bountimore: 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2011
News reaching me claims mama charlie herself has hopped in her ride and now going after the damn yobs with her gun!, all ya bee warned!

She's taken the bull by the balls ooooo, mama charlie armed!

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by kandiikane(m): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2011
Coogar, seriously? You are blaming the people aiding African for the greed in Africa?

Ok, lets say, these aids are taken away? What will happen to the millions of people who rely on these aids for their everyday meal? For their children to go to school?. .You should not blame the development aids but the Africans sitting up there. .They are the ones who did not go to school and are selling Africa's resources to the outside world and leaving nothing for the people. . .Did you know the water in DRCongo can light up the whole of Africa? We need people who have gone abroad to study to come back to Africa and put their brains together and work to develop Africa and not sit in Europe or America working there and dying there for nothing. .

There are aids who give the fund directly to the people not to the politicians.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by mamagee3(f): 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2011
denzel2009:

Do you want him to launch it starting with you? grin grin
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by coogar: 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2011
kandiikane:

Coogar, seriously? You are blaming the people aiding African for the greed in Africa?

of course, they are the ones putting farmers out of business. without the aid relief, somalis won't be starving to death as we speak. huge bureaucracies are financed with the aid money. corruption and complacency are also promoted as well.

Ok, lets say, these aids are taken away? What will happen to the millions of people who rely on these aids for their everyday meal? For their children to go to school?. .You should not blame the development aids but the Africans sitting up there. .

the people who rely on these aids will then go back to the farm and work like they have been doing since colonialism started. what actually happens is sad to hear. . . . .when food is shipped to africa. . . . .a portion of it often goes directly into the hands of unscrupulous politicians who then pass it on to their own tribe to boost their next election campaign.

another portion of the shipment ends up on the black market where the corn is dumped at extremely low prices. local farmers may as well put down their hoes right away as they cannot compete with the united nations world food program. and because the farmers go under in the face of this pressure, somalia would have no reserves to draw on if famine were to come like it's happening now. it's a simple but a vicious cycle.

They are the ones who did not go to school and are selling Africa's resources to the outside world and leaving nothing for the people. . .Did you know the water in DRCongo can light up the whole of Africa? We need people who have gone abroad to study to come back to Africa and put their brains together and work to develop Africa and not sit in Europe or America working there and dying there for nothing. .

the billions of dollars earmarked for the fight against poverty and diseases are still stashed away in the bank accounts of african dictators and have not been spent. our politicians are overwhelmed with money, and they try to siphon off as much as possible. the late tyrant, jean bokassa, summarized the situation by saying: "The French government pays for everything in our country. We ask the French for money. We get it, and then we waste it."

There are aids who give the fund directly to the people not to the politicians.

only for the europeans to go back to those countries and buy those relief package back and auction them on ebay at triple the price. clothes are sent to africa. . . .and you expect the african countries to improve their trade relations with one another? no one in the low-wage world of africa can be cost-efficient enough to keep pace with donated products.

for instance, nigeria's textile industry started with some 150,000 workers in the mid-90s, today the figure had dropped to 17,000.
the results are the same in all other areas where overwhelming helpfulness and fragile african markets collide. . . . . .because when you flood the market with free products, it puts the locals in the same trade out of business then everybody largely relies on these things every day.

the foreign aid only helps the bank accounts of african leaders to wield more power, bribe officials to change the constitution to keep them in power and oppress innocent citizens. . . .it should be stopped before it tears africa apart.
the clip below will go a long way to help you. . . .

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oyRzzZ9Eig?version=3&hl=en_GB"[/flash]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 11, 2011
coogar:

of course, they are the ones putting farmers out of business. without the aid relief, somalis won't be starving to death as we speak. huge bureaucracies are financed with the aid money. corruption and complacency are also promoted as well.

the people who rely on these aids will then go back to the farm and work like they have been doing since colonialism started. what actually happens is sad to hear. . . . .when food is shipped to africa. . . . .a portion of it often goes directly into the hands of unscrupulous politicians who then pass it on to their own tribe to boost their next election campaign.

another portion of the shipment ends up on the black market where the corn is dumped at extremely low prices. local farmers may as well put down their hoes right away as they cannot compete with the united nations world food program. and because the farmers go under in the face of this pressure, somalia would have no reserves to draw on if famine were to come like it's happening now. it's a simple but a vicious cycle.

the billions of dollars earmarked for the fight against poverty and diseases are still stashed away in the bank accounts of african dictators and have not been spent. our politicians are overwhelmed with money, and they try to siphon off as much as possible. the late tyrant, jean bokassa, summarized the situation by saying: "The French government pays for everything in our country. We ask the French for money. We get it, and then we waste it."

only for the europeans to go back to those countries and buy those relief package back and auction them on ebay at triple the price. clothes are sent to africa. . . .and you expect the african countries to improve their trade relations with one another? no one in the low-wage world of africa can be cost-efficient enough to keep pace with donated products.

for instance, nigeria's textile industry started with some 150,000 workers in the mid-90s, today the figure had dropped to 17,000.
the results are the same in all other areas where overwhelming helpfulness and fragile african markets collide. . . . . .because when you flood the market with free products, it puts the locals in the same trade out of business then everybody largely relies on these things every day.

the foreign aid only helps the bank accounts of african leaders to wield more power, bribe officials to change the constitution to keep them in power and oppress innocent citizens. . . .it should be stopped before it tears africa apart.
the clip below will go a long way to help you. . . .

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oyRzzZ9Eig?version=3&hl=en_GB"[/flash]

Total Bollocks.

Singapore was much much poorer than Africa in 1960. Now, it's a first world country. How come this onyibo conspiracy didn.t extend there? How about South Korea, Taiwan? Are the Seychelles, Mauritius and Botswana not African countries?

If the aim of the wicked Imperialists was to eliminate all progressive leaders from the developing world and stifle Africa's progress, how come they didn't do the same to Artuturk, Lee Kwan Yeuw, Sir Seretse Khama, et al.? What makes we have children that we cannot take care of properly (Baby Daddy syndrome)-is that a Western plot too? How about the waste, inefficiency and lack of probity?

As President Barack Obama said,

"If we're serious about reclaiming that dream, we have to do more in our own lives, our own families and our own communities," Obama said. "That starts with providing the guidance our children need, setting a good example."

He added: "I know some say I've been too tough on folks about this responsibility stuff. But I'm not going to stop talking about it. Because I believe that in the end, it doesn't matter how much money we invest in our communities, or how many 10-point plans we propose, or how many government programs we launch—none of it will make any difference if we don't seize more responsibility in our own lives."
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by kandiikane(m): 2:39am On Aug 11, 2011

Have you been reading/watching the news? You know famine and drought are the reasons why these farmers are out of business right? You know there is also conflict going on in somalia and about 10million of east Africans are starving because of the famine and conflicts, right?

Are you serious?

You are not serious. .
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by coogar: 11:54am On Aug 11, 2011
kandiikane:

Have you been reading/watching the news? You know famine and drought are the reasons why these farmers are out of business right? You know there is also conflict going on in somalia and about 10million of east Africans are starving because of the famine and conflicts, right?

except that the conflict was funded by the same development aid funds pumped into africa. you must wonder, where do the rebels in africa get the resources to start civil wars? where do they get the resources to raise local militias? development aid is what funds terrorism in africa. isn't it a shame that america has spent $600 billion on development aid and africa is still poor? where has all the money gone?

Are you serious?
You are not serious. .

read between the lines.

My-Key:

Total Bollocks.
Singapore was much much poorer than Africa in 1960. Now, it's a first world country. How come this onyibo conspiracy didn.t extend there? How about South Korea, Taiwan? Are the Seychelles, Mauritius and Botswana not African countries?

see eh. . . . . i appreciate a competent and intelligent debate. when you start comparing singapore(country) to africa(continent), then i have to question your iq.

If the aim of the wicked Imperialists was to eliminate all progressive leaders from the developing world and stifle Africa's progress, how come they didn't do the same to Artuturk, Lee Kwan Yeuw, Sir Seretse Khama, et al.? What makes we have children that we cannot take care of properly (Baby Daddy syndrome)-is that a Western plot too? How about the waste, inefficiency and lack of probity?

i have only one word for the rubbish above: rwanda
go and read their history and what led to the genocide in 1994.

As President Barack Obama said,
"If we're serious about reclaiming that dream, we have to do more in our own lives, our own families and our own communities," Obama said. "That starts with providing the guidance our children need, setting a good example."

He added: "I know some say I've been too tough on folks about this responsibility stuff. But I'm not going to stop talking about it. Because I believe that in the end, it doesn't matter how much money we invest in our communities, or how many 10-point plans we propose, or how many government programs we launch—none of it will make any difference if we don't seize more responsibility in our own lives."

read between the lines. . . . . .the first step in reclaiming that dream is for western countries to stop the development aid. africans don't need it.
if it's stopped then people would go back to their normal daily lives. they will farm, store farm products for the rainy days, trading between african countries will resurface and there wouldn't be any money for corrupt african politicians to terrorize their own people.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by kandiikane(m): 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2011
You are not serious,
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by mamagee3(f): 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2011
You're not serious, right?
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by WebSurfer(m): 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by rafcrown(m): 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2011
have a look

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by escobar(m): 7:25am On Aug 13, 2011
Quote from: samdigo on August 09, 2011, 06:45 PM
I bet many of this black ppl r nigerians
You are very cruel and a godammed racist. Where are you from let's get your facts correct?
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by uzoexcel(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
there really is somethn wrong wid d black man's DNA
coogar:

their good samaritan intentions have been damaging our continent for the past 40 years. if the developed nations really want to help the africans, they should finally end this awful aid. the countries that have collected the most development aid are also the ones that have been crippled with poverty.
in spite the billions that have been invested in africa, the continent remains poor!

development aid is one of the reasons for africa's problems.
if the developed nations were to stop these payments, normal africans wouldn't even notice. only the politicians would be hard hit. this is why they maintain that the world would stop turning without this development aid. what do you really think happen to the funds african politicians collect from the west? you think africans benefit from it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians / Japa Propaganda And The Mindset Of The Nigerian Youths / To Those That Have traveled out of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.