Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Post Utme Form Is Out For Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State. Exam 16th, 17th, 18th Of August,se - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post Utme Form Is Out For Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State. Exam 16th, 17th, 18th Of August,se (22033 Views)

Federal Polytechnic Oko Anambra State 1st Batch Admission List Out / Post Ume Sale Of Scratch Card 4 Polytechnic Oko Anambra State / Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra. Help Wit Post Utme Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Utme Form Is Out For Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State. Exam 16th, 17th, 18th Of August,se by Husteen(m): 8:17am On Aug 09, 2011
with effect federal poly oko av started, the purchase of their post ume form for 2011/2012 ,the purchase of the form wich started on 8th of August 2011, the form is on sale and d exam wud be on 16th 17th 18th .all aspirant of this great polytechnic who wich to purchase d form or need assistant or any information concerning the polytechnic . Should..., Am all @ your service. Tanks i await ur assistance.
Re: Post Utme Form Is Out For Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State. Exam 16th, 17th, 18th Of August,se by sonya4all(m): 11:06am On Aug 09, 2011
How much is the form.Can u help smone buy it!
Re: Post Utme Form Is Out For Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State. Exam 16th, 17th, 18th Of August,se by Husteen(m): 12:17am On Aug 10, 2011
Federal polytechnic oko,Anambra state. Which to invite all those who choose the polytechnic as 1st choice,and those didnt choose the polytechnic in their jamb but wich to be considered can also apply for the post utme, THE GENERAL CUT OFF FOR THE POLYTECHNIC IS 160, Selling of post utme form have already commence on 8th August, but the closing date is still unknown. The post utme form is sold within the sch banks @ union bank,intercontinental,first bank,fin bank,oko micro finance bank,isiuofia micro finance bank,zenith banks within the sch. THE FORM IS SOLD FOR #1100, but if u so want me to get the form for u i charge u #1600, if u also want me to register it for u online i charge you #2000. Tanks for ur undastanding any more information u cn get it thru my cell no 070334*****. Cn cal dis number for my acct number, if u so need my asistance as indicated above, am all @ ur service.
Re: Post Utme Form Is Out For Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State. Exam 16th, 17th, 18th Of August,se by Husteen(m): 5:38am On Aug 10, 2011
EXAM DAY FOR EVERY DISCIPLINE IN D SCH. 1st DAY { 17TH AUGUST }
Business admin &management,marketing,public admin,office tech and all engineering coarse.
DAY 2 - 18TH AUGUST.
Architectural sci,building tech,estate management,quantity survey,town and regional planning,accountancy,insurance,banking& finance.
DAY 3 - 19TH AUGUST.
Mass comm,liberary science,computer science,maths &statistics, home and rural economics,food tech, fashion and design,science laboratory tech,hospital management tech,fine and applied art and printing tech. Am all @ ur service 070********.
Re: Post Utme Form Is Out For Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State. Exam 16th, 17th, 18th Of August,se by Husteen(m): 9:10am On Aug 12, 2011
the exam date havn been postponed to 29th,30th and 31st.
Re: Post Utme Form Is Out For Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State. Exam 16th, 17th, 18th Of August,se by Husteen(m): 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2011
BREAKING NEW !!!

The federalpolyoko which to inform all her candidate that the exam date slated for 17th, 18th, 19th have been POSTPONE, due to the volume of student applying for the post-utme in this great polytechnic, and the fact that some banks dont give out PIN IMMEDIATELY IT takes them 2 to 3days to provide the PIN, to avoid clash with the exam date, the new date for the exam is now slated for 29th, 30th, and 31th.

Tanks for ur undastanding, i remain my humble self ,

for enquiries or u need assistance in getting the pin - 070********. NEED accomodation .cal me.
Re: Post Utme Form Is Out For Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State. Exam 16th, 17th, 18th Of August,se by Husteen(m): 4:53am On Aug 13, 2011
need accomodation. call me 4 assistance 070********
Re: Post Utme Form Is Out For Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State. Exam 16th, 17th, 18th Of August,se by Husteen(m): 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2011
purchase of post ume form is still on sale call Mr man 070******** Also u cn cal for ur ACCOMODATION.
Re: Post Utme Form Is Out For Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State. Exam 16th, 17th, 18th Of August,se by badmusogun: 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2011
Federal polytechnic oko,Anambra state. Which to invite all those who choose the polytechnic as 1st choice,and those didnt choose the polytechnic in their jamb but wich to be considered can also apply for the post utme, THE GENERAL CUT OFF FOR THE POLYTECHNIC IS 160, Selling of post utme form have already commence on 8th August, but the closing date is still unknown. The post utme form is sold within the sch banks @ union bank,intercontinental,first bank,fin bank,oko micro finance bank,isiuofia micro finance bank,zenith banks within the sch. THE FORM IS SOLD FOR #1100,call for assistance in helping to buy the form as so many people as being collecting money all in the name of buying form or accomodation pls dont give money out to naybody u want to buy the form pls cal this number directly 08055874047 or email me at badmusogunbe@yahoo.com, thank u,
Re: Post Utme Form Is Out For Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State. Exam 16th, 17th, 18th Of August,se by Husteen(m): 3:58am On Aug 17, 2011
ple aspirant be mindful of who u call 4 assistance, no 1 would be responsible for any illicit act. I strongly advice just as a student of this polytechnic , need help call Mr man on *********** Tanks
Re: Post Utme Form Is Out For Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State. Exam 16th, 17th, 18th Of August,se by Husteen(m): 2:00am On Aug 19, 2011
the form is stil on sale.
Re: Post Utme Form Is Out For Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State. Exam 16th, 17th, 18th Of August,se by Husteen(m): 12:26am On Aug 28, 2011
The federalpolyoko exam would commence on monday 29th and end on 31st , all prospective aspirin to get admission into the sch should get prepared , sor , the poly exam would be base on MATHS, ENGLISH ,AND CURRENT AFFAIRS/GENERAL PAPER, So get aquinted with d latex political news, sport, names of commisioners etc.

NEED ACCOMODATION CALL Husteen ON 07033452052. Gud luck.
Re: Post Utme Form Is Out For Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State. Exam 16th, 17th, 18th Of August,se by Husteen(m): 6:56am On Aug 28, 2011
get prepared.
Re: Post Utme Form Is Out For Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State. Exam 16th, 17th, 18th Of August,se by Husteen(m): 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2011
The management wich to inform all prospective student , aspirin admision into the great polytechnic that the PostUTME exams scheduled for Tuesday-30th and Wednesday-31st has been rescheduled to hold on Thursday-1st and Friday-2nd respectively, as a result of the public holidays.

(1) (Reply)

100 Students Caught As UNILAG Begins Testing Students For Hard Drugs / How Is Resumption Going So Far In Your University? / Protest In Yabatech Over Death Of A Final Year Student (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.