Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,985 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Abuja Center For Distance Learning Fourth List Is Finally Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abuja Center For Distance Learning Fourth List Is Finally Out (2987 Views)

Should i go for Distance Learning or HND Certificate or open university / Centre For Distance Learning, OAU: Application Into Diploma & Degree Programs / Center For Distance Learning Admission Fourth List? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Center For Distance Learning Fourth List Is Finally Out by salisuammy(f): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2011
Removed
Re: Abuja Center For Distance Learning Fourth List Is Finally Out by browniecay: 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2011
How n wher did he checked it?, In CDL or whr
Re: Abuja Center For Distance Learning Fourth List Is Finally Out by Richiez(m): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2011
you can check it at uniabuja CDL campus Area 3 Abuja
Re: Abuja Center For Distance Learning Fourth List Is Finally Out by Deji35: 9:41am On Oct 04, 2011
HOUSE: Can anyone please supply me with info on how and where to purchase admission form for next session. I need information on the Abuja centres. I wish every one seeking admission the best.
Re: Abuja Center For Distance Learning Fourth List Is Finally Out by salisuammy(f): 10:42am On Oct 04, 2011
Re: Abuja Center For Distance Learning Fourth List Is Finally Out by ifatayese(m): 7:41am On Oct 02, 2015
am ifatayese ewenla son of ajijolaogun of ijebu land am here to advertise my father job what do you realy need? the you want your market to be more movere? the you have any disease? the you want to be more richer? do you have a husband problem or wife problem?in any problem you have, just come to ajijolaogun of ijebu land Has your lover abandoned you for other ladies after he has promised to mary you? Have the evil spirits blocked your marriage from having the fruits of the womb? Is yours that of being 'used anddumped' by men after you have given themyour heart? Or you want your lover to come back by force? Do you want your lover to take good care of you and continue to spend for you? or Are you suffering from one of the deadly veneral diseases that you are ashamedof discussing it with anybody? Well, this is the unique opportunity for you to talk to us call this number 08188423085 09035029756or you such add me on facebook ifatayese ewenla

(1) (Reply)

Admission / Update From ASUU NEC Meeting Held Yesterday In Kano / A Lady's Pet Boa Constrictor Almost Killed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.