Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

I Am A Victim Of Volatility - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am A Victim Of Volatility (775 Views)

Cash Squeeze Hits Banks As NIBOR Volatility Surges / Who Else Was A Victim Of 1960bet Scam / Have You Ever Been A Victim Of Online Fraud? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Victim Of Volatility by ishow2005(m): 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2007
A forex trader will understand what i mean by the subject matter.yes i become a victim of volatility yesterday when the Gbp/jpy moves by a pip of more than 900 and almost all my money i withdraw from my online investment was gone after using it to trade on forex.
yes earlier in the day i made around $1000 before all my $3000 gone and now am back at square one.

i now write to inform those that are planning to trade forex to take great care b4 going in,for me i did alot of home work b4 goin in and i learn at www.babypips.com,demo trade and make 10times my money in 2wks but here i am but i thank God that i din put all my eggs in the forex basket and i will definately fight back and gain and my advice to new forex trader is that
1.Invest what you can afford to loose.
2.Visit www.babypips.com school and when u know the forex basics and types of charts, open a demo acct and at the same type learn from the school and after you are able to make far more than the amount u use to start demo u can be thinkin of real acct.
3.Dont use $50,000 as demo acct,use little amount like $1000 cos it is better u use a little amount or equivalent of what u will use as real tradin and the site i use to trade is www.liteforex.org and they accept egold etc. But shd in case u will like to put ur money wit a professional company to help u then u can go to my blog at www.a3unionnigeria..com for details.
4.Be careful if u wanna trade wit Gbp/jpy cos it is very volatile that is u can easily make it big or loose all ur money but u can try it wit demo.
5.check www.dailyfx.com for news to have an idea of what to happen etc
Ur reply on this will be appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Who Know How Much The Dollar Goes For Right Now In The Black Market? / How To Get More Customers And Keep Them Coming Back To Buy More From You / Anyone With An Idea Of Where To Check The Price Of Daily Penny Stock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.