Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,349 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? (13134 Views)

Fans Watch Football Match In Flood In Bayelsa (Video & Pictures) / I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. / How Much Does It Cost To Watch Football at Viewing Centres In Your Hood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by obembet(f): 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
All over the world football is the most popular sport, with many supporters following their teams in different competitions. However, not all of them do it the same way or in the same places.

Some fans prefer viewing center despite having cable at home with subscription while some prefer to watch football alone.

So my great Nairalander, I believe we have many football lovers on this great platform.

Which place do enjoying watching football?

Source: obembet

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Ghallant01(m): 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
I prefer viewing center, because of the hilarious vibe.

99 Likes

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by God1000(m): 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
Viewing center, it's more fun there

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
Or through phone!

14 Likes

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Natbrowny: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
Inside room with my whiskey.

I hate noise

162 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by ayterajah(m): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
Bar is the best place

38 Likes

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by internationalman(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
What's the fun in watching opposing team thrashed if I can not torture its fans with banter.

Opposing fans dey avoid me for viewing center like the stuff below.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by texannaija: 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
obembet:
All over the world football is the most popular sport, with many supporters following their teams in different competitions. However, not all of them do it the same way or in the same places.

Some fans prefer viewing center despite having cable at home with subscription while some prefer to watch football alone.

So my great Nairalander, I believe we have many football lovers on this great platform.

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
Mukina2
dominique

Bar/“Beer” parlour ooooo….

3 Likes

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Samuelnze(m): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
I love it in the comfort of my home,where i gist about it with my wife or brother or any other relative.. This is just to avoid overspending or most especially blasting someone else's son's head with bottle because i don't like argueing too much...

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by paulolee(m): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
Viewing center is bea Jhare
Was watching United vs Arsenal game n when Erick subbed tony for cr7, United fans jus start to de insult Erick for not removing sancho n even said cr7 was not needed dt early
2 mins letter, saka score and all man agreed dt the cr7 coming in was really a bad signal n even United fans kum de ask why United no sell cr7
The same fans wey de praise am last season o
Viewing center banters too funny jhare

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Jokerman(m): 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
Anywhere to destroy Pessi and uefalona fans

4 Likes

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by ominilongest(m): 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
Alone. angry
Can't let no man spit on my head angry
Fvck ur opinion too angry
Fvck everybody's opinion fools angry
I said what I said oponus angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Puremaker8: 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
obembet:

stadiums, have watched in Emirate, old Trafford, Stanford bridge, camp nou...

17 Likes

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by slawomir: 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Viewing centres

Na there you for come dey see men way know history of football

But it seems gotv are trying this days especially epl

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by iCauseTrouble: 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
cheesy
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by nawa4naija(m): 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
Viewing Centers

No go quarrel your hubby cos of ball o

If not….. u go just GO

EXCEPT he is a siMPLE MAN

13 Likes

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by JoeRizzla(m): 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
My place Or Friends place
with a champagne/drink beside me

Soft Life✓
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by NwaNimo1(m): 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
Boko / ISWAP / APC / GUMI / AL Queda?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216406.gif[/img]

Get Away dere....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by majamajic(m): 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
Bar

grin grin grin , like today when man utd want play arsenal , I off my telly go bar grin grin grin

Arsenal fans made my day today

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Albert0011(m): 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
I been dey like viewing center before.
Ever since one Liverpool fan burst Real Madrid fan head for UCL final last season.
I prefer to watch my match quietly at home grin

Thank God Gotv is showing EPL mostly these days.
Shout out to all the Man United fans here.

29 Likes

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by maduxs: 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
In any place surrounded by obidients irrespective of their clubs. I just like the obidients movement it sweets me pass football these days, the fact that Nigeria will be grate again makes me happy more than football.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by jhydebaba(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
Viewing centre

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Madmazel99(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
Watching it alone, I hate noise from viewing centres. Watching it in a bar is not really fun I will be distracted by other things.

9 Likes

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by divinevie(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
The lounge with great minds

8 Likes

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by majamajic(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
jhydebaba:
Viewing centre

Paying N100 at view center , I rather add N250 buy one bottle for bar

4 Likes

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Maddestdp(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
My house and my house alone. I have my neighbour coming over. But 9k dstv compact bundle no be beans. God will keep providing sha

7 Likes

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Ogegeodey(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
Beer palour abeg
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Sayfact: 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
I will rather be playing ludo on my phone than to watch ball

2 Likes

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by sexexeb7: 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
wink
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by THURAFTERNOON: 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
Be like na MAN U 3 - 1 win against ASSNAL inspire this thread…

GGMU

3 Likes

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by OloshoMan: 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
Home, where I have everything. I'll never go out to watch in the public with smelly people who don't wash their underwears.

Up Chelsea

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Serbia Vs Brazil: World Cup (0 - 2) On 27th June 2018 / CAF Awards Holds At 6:30pm Today. / Soccer Stars Project Holds Screening In Anambra With 142

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.