Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,503 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss (3315 Views)

Nigeria Girls Dont Know How To Kiss At All / 10 Things Men Do In Bedroom That Nigerian Women Hate / Why Some Girls Dont Wear Pant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2011
i mean why is it that naija girls dont know how to kiss
there was this igbo chick the other day i was giving a few kissing lessons and the way she poured all her saliva in my mouth in the name of kissing made me wonder.at times if naija girls want to kiss u they either bite your lips with their teeth or chew your lips like kpomo.haba abeg naija girls make una they watch romance movies and learn from oyibo girls the way to kiss a man
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2011
Because you look UGLY, Coupled with the fact that your mouth smells from a mile away! undecided BTW my girlfriend can KISS! cool
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by dave2(m): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2011
@Poster

How many have u kissed to come to that wrong conclusion
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2011
sexkillz:

Because you look UGLY, Coupled with the fact that your mouth smells from a mile away! undecided BTW my girlfriend can KISS! cool
but you said u are a virgin so how can you have a girlfriend abi u don disvirgin like i told u to do? grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2011
dave2:

@Poster

How many have u kissed to come to that wrong conclusion
i have had kissing sessions with igbo and edo girls and my brotha they suck in kissing.look as this igbo chick wey dem they call abigail wan bite off my lips the other day in the name of kissing grin
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Pweety4me(f): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2011
Because ur mouth is to forward!!
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by 190: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2011
Its true they always leave saliva in your mouth when they are done

most times, its better to go for mouth wash before and after the kissing process
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2011
lefulefu:

but you said u are a virgin so how can you have a girlfriend abi u don disvirgin like i told u to do? grin grin
Hmm! A kiss is HARMLESS! wink
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by MMM2(m): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2011
op
must all ur FU-CKING post be abt 9ja ladies angry

go and make MONEY bros i know u re suffering from 2 many rejection from 9ja punnies.

Sorry 9ja babes loves money. undecided
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2011
sexkillz:

Hmm! A kiss is HARMLESS! wink
abi o! and sucking her boobs  is also harmless grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2011
M M M:

op
must all your FU-CKING post be abt 9ja ladies angry

go and make MONEY bros i know u re suffering from 2 many rejection from 9ja punnies.

Sorry 9ja babes loves money. undecided
naija girls are always despirate to date me as soon as they know i from the uk and u know that is pounds sterlings speaking grin
anyway i got a hot sexy white girl by my side so wetin i need a local naija punny for when i get one clean smelling foreign punny by my side grin
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2011
Ignorant motherfuucker
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by sleekch1c(f): 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2011
@op,U̶̲̥̅̊ a55-backward lazy 9ja brothers in d uk who tarnish 9ja image, I knw d fact dat U̶̲̥̅̊ were always a reject in 9ja.nw U̶̲̥̅̊ find some lonely(probably overweight)british lady to leach on so U̶̲̥̅̊ cld get a british passport.pounds sterling frm where?frm ur £6 per hour job?pls spare us d bullcrap!
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Goldieluks: 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2011
@OP, go lay by your dish,duh!!!
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Kslib(m): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2011
@OP~With the way ur mouth stinks,she taught it was a waste bin,so she decided 2 salivate there.Blame ur mouth not her!!
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by kokoye(m): 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2011
These is one of the idiots who make some foreigners believe we do not respect our naija women yet we marry them. . . even though he's only having fun here

sad . . .
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by MrsChima(f): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2011
SMH@Koyoke

I thought you like OYINBO chicks@OP? Now you have reneged? Wet dog smell got to you huh?
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Mynd44: 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2011
The Op's lips looks like POMO that's why the girls love to chew on them
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Dyt(f): 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2011
Hisses in every dialect
ode
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by 27naira(m): 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2011
lefulefu:

i mean why is it that naija girls dont know how to kiss
there was this igbo chick the other day i was giving a few kissing lessons and the way she poured all her saliva in my mouth in the name of kissing made me wonder.at times if naija girls want to kiss u they either bite your lips with their teeth or chew your lips like kpomo.haba abeg naija girls make una they watch romance movies and learn from oyibo girls the way to kiss a man

smh@u

Now you don't really have to start a topic if you have nothing to post. you've just made us SEE the inside of your skull. dude it's empty.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Mynd44: 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2011
@DYT, why are you hissing?
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Goldieluks: 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2011
she is hissing at you.^^
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Dyt(f): 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2011
Yh
i hisses at d hopeless poster wit his senseless posts
bt if u think same den trillion hisses on u 2
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by lindabon: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2011
lefulefu:

naija girls are always despirate to date me as soon as they know i from the uk and u know that is pounds sterlings speaking grin
anyway i got a hot sexy white girl by my side so wetin i need a local naija punny for when i get one clean smelling foreign punny by my side grin

lol, @ OP
u complain about 9ja girls and yet u claim that u have oyibo by your side. u get oyibo yet u still dey complain. first of all, start being content with what you have!!

secondly, wen did dating oyibo become an ego boost, or am i missing something.
and all the white countries i've visited, it appears that oyibo will date any kind of blackie, whether gorilla, monkey, or the chimpanzee looking broke A*ss guys as long as they have got geni*tals. plus, there are few of the guys i see with classy/sexy white chicks, very very few. the guys that still land beta white chicks are hot,juicy, brushed up and successful black/white guys. so it appears that in every part of the world, successful guys are always on higher demand.
so dear OP, instead of wasting your time claiming with oyibo woman while teaching black girls how to kiss, u should invest that time into doing sometin more industrious with your life.
beyonce-jay z, Angelina Jolie-Brad Pitt, Jada Pinkett Smith-Will Smith, . . .  have so many more on d list

my point is, to land a great woman ( that kisses well  undecided undecided ), u need to work for it finally. u cant be broke and keep your eyes high up in the ladder; u'll just end up wit either eye pain, partial or permanent blindness,  cos dis your "I carry Oyibo mentality", hmmm. boss, leave girls so that they will leave u. apply more focus on more important tins in life and u will surely go far. u can still be focused and runnings babes, but first and foremost, try and focus   undecided undecided
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2011
lindabon:

lol, @ OP
u complain about 9ja girls and yet u claim that u have oyibo by your side. u get oyibo yet u still dey complain. first of all, start being content with what you have!!

and all the white countries i've visited, it appears that [size=13pt]oyibo will date any kind of blackie, whether gorilla, monkey, or the chimpanzee looking broke A*ss guys as long as they have got geni*tals.[/size] plus, there are few of the guys i see with classy/sexy white chicks, very very few. the guys that still land beta white chicks are hot,juicy, brushed up and successful black/white guys. so it appears that in every part of the world, successful guys are always on higher demand.
so dear OP, instead of wasting your time claiming with oyibo woman while teaching black girls how to kiss, u should invest that time into doing sometin more industrious with your life.
beyonce-jay z, Angelina Jolie-Brad Pitt, Jada Pinkett Smith-Will Smith, . . .  have so many more on d list

my point it, to land a great woman ( that kisses well undecided undecided ), u need to work for it finally. [size=13pt]u cant be broke and keep your eyes high up in the ladder; [/size]u'll just end up wit either eye pain, partial or permanent blindness,  cos dis your "I carry Oyibo mentality", hmmm. boss, leave girls so that they will leave u. apply more focus on more important tins in life and u will surely go far. u can still be focused and runnings babes, but first and foremost, try and focus   undecided undecided
[size=19pt]****DIES**** lipsrsealed grin grin[/size]
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by LongOne1(m): 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2011
lindabon:

lol, @ OP

and all the white countries i've visited, it appears that oyibo will date any kind of blackie, whether gorilla, monkey, or the chimpanzee looking broke A*ss guys as long as they have got geni*tals. plus, there are few of the guys i see with classy/sexy white chicks, very very few. the guys that still land beta white chicks are hot,juicy, brushed up and successful black/white guys. so it appears that in every part of the world, successful guys are always on higher demand.

my point it, to land a great woman ( that kisses well  undecided undecided ), u need to work for it finally. u cant be broke and keep your eyes high up in the ladder; u'll just end up wit either eye pain, partial or permanent blindness,  cos dis your "I carry Oyibo mentality", hmmm. boss, leave girls so that they will leave u. apply more focus on more important tins in life and u will surely go far. u can still be focused and runnings babes, but first and foremost, try and focus   undecided undecided

Damn! Now u making me feel sorry for him
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Cuddlemii: 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2011
@op

Read your post again, again and again.

Its obvious that you were kissing a local babe or a village girl. Had it been that you said your teeth was brushing hers, I would have said you both were beginners so come for a lesson with my mannequin.

Had it been you said she kept sucking on your lower lip and refused to let go then I would say that your lower lip is pink & luscious. (Hope you no go insert your lips in a bre-ast feeding baby's mouth O cos men can be desperate, igbo fathers dey craze o, no be beans to eat thick starch & still dispose of spare parts, make im nab u.)

But this your post is local abeg. Your username is local too. I can imagine the ostrich you were tonguing.

As Calabars would pronounce it , "Yuck, you suck"
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2011
Cuddlemii:

@op

Read your post again, again and again.

[size=15pt]Its obvious that you were kissing a local babe or a village girl.[/size] Had it been that you said your teeth was brushing hers, I would have said you both were beginners so [size=15pt]come for a lesson with my mannequin. [/size]

Had it been you said she kept sucking on your lower lip and refused to let go then I would say that your lower lip is pink & luscious. (Hope you no go insert your lips in a bre-ast feeding baby's mouth O cos men can be desperate, igbo fathers dey craze o, no be beans to eat thick starch & still dispose of spare parts, make im nab u.)

But this your post is local abeg. Your username is local too. [size=15pt]I can imagine the ostrich you were tonguing. [/size]

As Calabars would pronounce it , "[size=15pt]Yuck, you suck" [/size]
[size=19pt]****DEAD & BURIED****[/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry crygrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by thelusty(f): 12:52am On Aug 10, 2011
At poster: im sure its bcus u av nt met d rite person. Mst jst spit in ur mouth. So aarggh! Bt, sum are pretty gud.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Mynd44: 12:58am On Aug 10, 2011
Dyt:

Yh
i hisses at d hopeless poster wit his senseless posts
bt if u think same den trillion hisses on u 2
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Dyt(f): 5:24am On Aug 10, 2011
^ u wonderin d kind eng i wrote abi?
Na wetin hunger dey cause b dat
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Dyt(f): 5:52am On Aug 10, 2011
thelusty:

At poster: im sure its bcus u av nt met d rite person. Mst jst spit in your mouth. So aarggh! Bt, sum are pretty gud.
lyk u huh?
Winks

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Go On? / Could Ther B Something Fishy Going On Btw Him And D Girl. / Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.