Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,983 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:51 AM

Collection Of Tithes/offering Online On A Church Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Collection Of Tithes/offering Online On A Church Website (1605 Views)

Nice Church Website Theme Needed For Cms Wordpress / I Want To Create A Church Website Wich Of The Platform Should I Use With Demo / What CMS Should I Use To Design A Church Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collection Of Tithes/offering Online On A Church Website by ras2007(m): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2007
Hi everyone,
I am building a website for my church. I am thinking of the possibility of collecting tithes/offering on the website. Please does anyone know how i can go about doing this? Please make it as simple as possible for me. Thanks and God bless you all on this forum. smiley
Re: Collection Of Tithes/offering Online On A Church Website by tundewoods(m): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2007
@Ras2007

So you want to integrate online payments right ?Well that doesn't seem to pose any problem.

However its going to cost your church close to 100-150K to integrate either interswitch's webpay or etranzact to seamlessly pluggin to the site so that church members can use their ATM cards to make the payments online.

A couple of churchs have started implementing online tithe collection such as Day Star Christian Centre.You can check out how they implemented their own online tithe collection. www.daystarng.org
Re: Collection Of Tithes/offering Online On A Church Website by my2cents(m): 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2007
tundewoods,

So i just tried to pay my tithes (yeah, I know, I am not a member, but bear with me cheesy) and I got this error when I clicked submit:

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01c2'

Wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment: 'year'

/final/tranx_payment_2.asp, line 15

You might want to let the church/developer of the site know, if you happen to know any of the parties involved.
Re: Collection Of Tithes/offering Online On A Church Website by lagoshost(m): 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2012
It is working now.

(1) (Reply)

Www.iborian.com;D / I Need 10000 Facebook Likes(only Nigerian Facebook Users) / Review Of Best Soccer Prediction Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.