Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. (4151 Views)

Crazy BB BC Messages / Weekend Special! Funny Pics Of Nigerians from Oga patapata! Post Yours! / Song To Nigerians From Yemen - Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by DrummaBoy(m): 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2011
The FG plans to evacuate Nigerians from London due to rioting.
Nigerians in London: No thanks, we prefer the riot.
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by NegroNtns(m): 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2011
Lmao!
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by NegroNtns(m): 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2011
Citizens need to be evacuated away from Nigeria into the London riots!
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by phantom(m): 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2011
Lol, that place is way safer even with the riots,
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by phantom(m): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2011
Lol, that place is way safer even with the riots,
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by Kobojunkie: 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2011
Evacuate the Nigerians in London, and send them where? Into the wide open arms of BokoHaram? ROFL cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by aljharem3: 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2011
funny grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by honeric01(m): 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2011
LWKMDO cool cool cool cool

I heard 2 camps got named for the returnees, one in Bayelsa state and the other in Borno.
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by citizenY(m): 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2011
Look, Ramadan dey hammer me, how i go take laugh now, ehhn, its not fair oh
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by otokx(m): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2011
Very funny
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by Jakumo(m): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2011
All Nigerian evacuees from the London looting spree will be welcomed back to their homeland with open arms, and resettled in Maiduguri, where they will enjoy peace and tranquility, provided they are not immediately recognized as infidels by the Al Queda operatives who run the show there.

All looted items taken back to Nigeria by fleeing refugees from London will of course be collected for safe-keeping by the Nigerian customs that are tasked with investigating the IMMEDIATE AND REMOTE CAUSES of the disturbance, in order to establish MODALITIES for the preservation of peace.
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by Goldieluks: 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2011
No thanks,we are safer,even in the middle of the burnings and looting.thanks for the effort FG!
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by Godalone(m): 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2011
OP, thanks for making me laugh.
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by cinzo: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2011
DrummaBoy:

grin grin grin grin I LOVE THIS ONE
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by femmy2010(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2011
DrummaBoy:

LOLing
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by ell77(f): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2011
lol.
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2011
its not even that bad, im safe where i am even though the closet riot is literally two minutes from where i live, the Nigerian government should calm down, they are making it sound like it is a war.
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by Koolking(m): 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2011
DrummaBoy:

@DrummaBoy. You made up this news in order to gain attention.

I bet no Nigerian will agree to be deported by Nigerian Govt from London
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by enomakos(m): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2011
who want to come back?
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by Johnpaul2k2(m): 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2011
I WISH I AM IN UK cheesy cheesy
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2011
I just finished watching" Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes", it is more or less what's happening in England.
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by busybody20: 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2011
@all4naija,

biko, did u watch d film  The Rise Of The Planet Apes online? if so, wat's d link

I have bn searching for it in lagos i neva find am
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by Kalman(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2011
Proudless Bigots. Is UK ur papa Land. The have fought wars to stability. Go back home and fight yours.

cry cry cry cry Uk is better with Riot. Hear them. Yoruba!!!

Let me finish my degree and get the hell out of this big Mistake, United Kingdom my Assssss!
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by Benny25: 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2011
Guys this thread is really funny it should be voted the best thread of the day(hilarious), lets laugh  a little @kobojunkie U DEFINATELY WILL NOT KILL ME, is this another wazobia reporter at work or what? ok are they really rioting, i guess the over 14 million jobless Nigerian GRADUATES not youths now will be more than willing to live there now than waste away in this country. if the situation they are crying about there is what we have here, Nigerians would have being worshiping our leaders. WHAT AN IRONY OF LIFE
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2011
busybody20:

@all4naija,

biko, did u watch d film  The Rise Of The Planet Apes online? if so, wat's d link

I have bn searching for it in lagos i neva find am
It's in theater, hun!

You can visit the site for ticket sales in your area: http://www.apeswillrise.com/
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by otumfour(m): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2011
DrummaBoy:

classic!

Negro_Ntns:

Citizens need to be evacuated away from Nigeria into the London riots!

executive!!!! grin grin grin

citizenY:

Look, Ramadan dey hammer me, how i go take laugh now, ehhn, its not fair oh

whew! tell me 'bout it cheesy

if this were true, the FG wud be considered black demons by the Nigerians out there grin grin grin grin evacuate who for whia? grin grin grin grin
lmao & rolling on the floor! ---->>>>> grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2011
if its a joke, then FG shud stop it fast! Dem wan pack nigerians from fryin pan into fire be dat na, shooooooooooo
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by busybody20: 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2011
@all4naija

thanks
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by Lachynos2k2(m): 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2011
Fg should please come and evacuate me to london ooo
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by brighter: 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2011
This post made my day. Ican't stop laughing.
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by juman(m): 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2011
Lachynos2k2:

Fg should please come and evacuate me to london ooo

Oh oh grin grin grin
Re: Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. by jokingmary(m): 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2011
Nice joke @poster cheesy cheesy
Please keep them coming

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo: Two Heads Are Better Than One. / Husband And Wife Taking A Shower / Really Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.