Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong (22819 Views)

Doyin Okupe Won't Go to Prison - Lawyer / Judge Sends Inibehe Effiong To Prison For Defending Leo Ekpenyong / How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by praiz2312: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2022

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
Chai cry

1 Like

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by baabuska: 11:55am On Sep 07, 2022
Nawa oo

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by Corridon: 11:55am On Sep 07, 2022
It is obvious that powers that be is after this man.

14 Likes

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by Ragori1988(m): 11:55am On Sep 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by lhordspy: 11:55am On Sep 07, 2022
Attention seeking lawyer.

You disobeyed and talk rudely to a sitting Judge in her Court . Such effontery!

Is the firearm been use on anybody?? Why cant he continue with his client defense instead of creating unnecessary attention diversion of the court.

Or have we ever experience a firearm been fired in the court before?? I dont think so.

So the drama was unnneccessary, he wants cheap attention at the expense of the judge.

Very unnecessary.

And you all will always scream "sane country" "sane country" ... Is this how they behave over there to achieved a working judicial system.

Well, all your Zombidients and enemy of Nigeria apologist will soon be here all over the thread saying deaming words against Nigeria.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by Theory2022: 11:55am On Sep 07, 2022
I laugh in Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by Krublog(m): 11:55am On Sep 07, 2022
Sorry

1 Like

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:55am On Sep 07, 2022
It's illegal to torture someone in detention, but over here abuse of human rights and everyone acts as if all is well...

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by Henix(m): 11:55am On Sep 07, 2022
That is Nigeria for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by xristos(m): 11:56am On Sep 07, 2022
i'm still shocked at this

1 Like

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by Chijeep(m): 11:56am On Sep 07, 2022
Oga go and tell that to your friends and family.
OUR OWN MAJOR CONCERN NOW IS HOW OBI WILL SUCCESSFULLY ERADICATE ALL THIS CRIMINALS CALLED POLITICIANS FROM GOVERNMENT HOUSE

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by StagethemTVee: 11:56am On Sep 07, 2022
Sending a lawyer to prison for speaking the way you don't like in court was an abuse of power by the Judge.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by mooremoney(m): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2022
Nigeria is a useless country where rule of law does not work. Peter Obi is coming to rectify all these nonsense happening in this country. Nigeria will be great again

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by mayskit4luv(m): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by fserpent: 11:57am On Sep 07, 2022
It is wrong to torture a prisoner.

Users of Ford vehicles in Nigeria face some very unique challenges in the continued usage of their vehicle. Some of these challenges are listed in this video and the solution to this challenges are well highlighted in the video.

Please take your time to watch this before deciding on Ford as your vehicle brand of choice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aSgzS5JjdQ

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by Aricah: 11:58am On Sep 07, 2022
This government is shameful.

5 Likes

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by Parachoko: 11:58am On Sep 07, 2022
Corridon:
This guy too like attention.
If he is saying the truth, I see nothing wrong with it

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by tiswell(m): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2022
grin
Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by RealLordZeus(m): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2022
Human rights in Nigeria is a fallacy but also our people also have this entitlement mentality...

The lawyer is wrong to speak to the Judge rudely but the punishment the Judge meted out is too harsh

3 Likes

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by money121(m): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by Michello5(m): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
Only In Nigerian you will see all these

3 Likes

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by Triangles1(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
Now you know what innocent people pass through when lawyer place wrong allegations to push them down the prison.

3 Likes

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by Brendaniel: 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
Thanks to Tinubu who brought Buhari that has taught others in his administration impunity...

1 Like

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by omoredia: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
When u come to nairaland you will feel sorry for Nigeria. U will understand why Nigeria is a mess

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by AishaDuruji(f): 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
grin
Re: Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong by jrusky(m): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
But what crime does this man committed, I still don't understand?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. / FG Hands Over NITEL To NATCOM Consortium / 15 Boko-Haram Suspects Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.