Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:59 PM

Aristos And Our Campus Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aristos And Our Campus Ladies (10974 Views)

10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) / Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? / Girls Using Jaz On Aristos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by romantic(m): 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2006
ladies on campus seems to find aristos more interesting to date than we young guys or ladies, why?Money or what?
it's like the latest thing.what would you do if u find your girl or guy with his or her aristo?
do u surpport it for any reason?
cool
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by whitelexi(m): 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2006
Well, I think it just goes on to show how unreal the love we are getting from our girls is, I had my girl walk out on me to board a 'not too good looking' benz that was parked some distance away, I was embarrassed. But today, I understand why she acted that way cos the last time i was in naija, all i had to do was speak a lil 'phone' and guys lose their babes just like that. I didnt even have much money but just cos of the belief that u just got in from another country was enough to win babes and make them show what i call artificial love. It got to an extent that i had to start telling them off cos before i knew what was happening, i had roughly 15 girls begging me to have sex with them, i had to run oh!!!
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by smartsoft(m): 3:42am On Feb 25, 2006
hummm 15gurls Silly ! now nah women Flu you go carry this time around
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by ade4real(f): 12:49am On Apr 18, 2006
nigerian girls and aristos,what do you feel?
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by Free(f): 3:35am On Apr 18, 2006
how do u feel??
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by pascal(m): 4:31am On Apr 19, 2006
romantic:

ladies on campus seems to find aristos more interesting to date than we young guys or ladies, why?Money or what?
it's like the latest thing.what would you do if u find your girl or guy with his or her aristo?
do u surpport it for any reason?
cool
This only shows the pick of decay and moral imbalance in our beloved country. From the home, to the school and society at large, we have all lost the sense of value and decency. The question is how much can I make from any situation I found myself, who cares what the next man thinks about me. The increase of this unfortunate scourge is that we are POOR in the land of plenty while there is a need to sustain our existence, so whatever I do to remain alive becomes a norm.
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by micklplus(m): 8:17am On Apr 19, 2006
What norm? it is rather a pathetic story when our young girls prefers a BABA of 50 years old to young dazzling brilliant and ambitious guy ! These girls tends to go gaga whenever they see any aristos, they dont want to think straight again and they also dont mind throwing away their love which they have nurtured for years ! cos of money ? or are you saying BABA of 50 can do it better than me? isnt it stupid when some girls act that way?

Some of these girls "think" they are wise cos they are so good at the game ! they'll keep various aristos and still keep the love of their lives ! though, that appear to be wise but, its a mere ruse which could destroy them totally. Do they think there is difference between them and the sex hawkers?Prostitute if you wanna and dont pretend and start castigating those that prostitute openly cos you all the same. Birds of a feather flocks. They need to think about there future !

Some of these girls end up not getting a suitable husband cos they would have been too used to their wayward life that will not be able to blend with struggling guy that is certain he will DEFINATELY make it.

Some of these girls always have popping eyes when they see any aristos and these aristos are so wise these days that, they can use and use and use these girls and will not even spear them much !

As a matter of fact and to attest to how smart and wise up these aristos are now, there is this fine guy of about 31, he works with MTN as driver to one of the executive. It happened that the boss travelled out of town on official assignment and the guy has to go and pick him up at the airport the following morning by 10am. The guy actully cruised town with the ride and committed a lot of attrocities with the plush car if you know what i mean. This also attest to the fact that, i dont have to have millions to be an aristo ! In so far as i have access to a plush and solid car, i will definately LAY some of these gullible and despirate girls !

I also always wonder what has happened to personal values and principles ! it baffles me to know that, these girls are very comfortable in the hands of these MEN ! Married man? ! that will POKE you and discard you later ! Most of these aristos doesnt even have any plans for you ! they are only concern about poring their "kini" into you and will pay you peanut out their BILLIONS ! angry

What about the risk and danger involved ! STDs and the almighty AIDS ! they could use you for rituals ! they turn you into a sex machine ! they'll do various things on you that, they can even try with their wives ! cry

Dont you always think you are worth nothing in the hands of these MEN ! they dont even have personal values for you cos they see you as SH!T ! cry

The popular notion as to why these girls sort aristos is because, they are poor and they need support, i simply call that, RUSE ! cant you work ! you'll be better for it if you can uphold your personal values !

Just think about your future ! think about the risk ! think about what you are worth cos ALL THAT GLISTERS AINT GOLD !
Cheers
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by kimba(m): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2006
abeg, what does the word mean : Aristo
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by anon101(f): 10:31am On Apr 19, 2006
it means university girls or young girls dating rich , fat pot bellied  married men

so say foe example i am dating a rich , fat pot bellied man, the that guy is my aristo

u understand?
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by ariztos(m): 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2006
not all ariztos have pot bellies O!  grin
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by Hotstepper(f): 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2006
@micklplus , well said.

What I saw in 2004 dec. I visited, I was like ' girls have no value, diginity or even integrity anymore, I was disappointed
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by desiree(f): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2006
OMG this thread is such an eye opener for me, i now know what is meant by the word aristos. Most of the girls that go after older men, in my opinion lack that fatherly attention in their life's---I can't imagine going out with someone twice as old as i am---YUCK angry
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by Rottweiler(m): 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2006
Where does moral decadence come in when thousands of people are hungry and desperate to be educated! In as much as I don't support immorality, we should not forget that most students are from very poor homes. How much do their parents earn? Can it confortably take care of the tuitution fees of a primary school student? Some are even there on their own without support from parents except these Aristos.

It's like the case of a poor man who can not afford good medical services. What does he do? He looks up to the quack pharmacist on his street for medical intervention!

Poverty can cause a lot. I pray there's a radical intervention in our nation. We should criticise and critically examine issues.
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by Hotstepper(f): 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2006
@Rottweiler, on the other had from what I said earlier, i get your point.

The other day, my mom told me that most people like prostitutes(she used as an example), that most of them do it cuz itz condition that put them in that situation.

but trust me, 80 percent of people that follow diz older men just choose 2 cuz they r greedy
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by Rottweiler(m): 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2006
Hotstepper, I agree with you to an extent. It's because the basics in life are not available that's why all sorts of people hide under the canopy of the present situation to do all sorts.
I know some ladies do it because they want to live big and some partake in it due to desperation to acquire education despite their poor backgrounds. I know how it feels. I am the first child in a family of 7 children and my parents were very poor. I managed through all odds to go to school and I have been helping my siblings ever since. 4 of them are already graduates while the last is about entering the university. Taking my situation into consideration, I wonder what the thousands out there in similar/worse situation have to do to survive.

It crazy! The basics are just not available. Imagine a man that earns N15000 and has 6 children. Just tell me: HOW CAN HE SUPPORT HIS CHILDREN IN THE UNIVERSITY?
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by dominobaby(f): 11:56pm On Apr 19, 2006
It is a well known fact that there is a lot of poverty in the land, but in actual fact, some of these same girls cud do other things to fend for themselves, most of them do it 4 greed, to make more money n 'belong'.
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by dearzi(f): 2:17am On Apr 20, 2006
Ok, on the issue of aristo, please nobody should castigate me o!! i used to have an aristo, and the only reason why i had one was because i wanted to know what it was about. Mind you, this was only a function of teenage curiosity (i was 18 and he was 35 and single, but he had a kid--so aristos don't have to be old men in their 50s, they just have to be older working class men, who don't mind shelling out the cash).

I had heard girls talking about it, and i wanted to experiment--in all honesty, i didn't know what it involved. In my case we were/ are not poor, i was simply curious. The guy happened to be a friend of my family, and my folks were not suspicious cuz we didn't need anything, and i wasn't starving or anything, so i had no cause to join anything like that.

The relationship was good, when he goes out of the country he'd buy me stuff--wristwatches, nightshirts etc. When i was travelling, he'd give me pocket money, and tell me to call him if i ran out of money--which never happened as i went on those trips with my mum who'd give me pocket money also. So for me, i wasn't really worried about the aristo relationship--i didn't really see it that way. I thought i was still safe with him,

Then things started happening, i'd go to his office for lunch, and he start trying to touch me. It started as a gentle hug, then he started trying to kiss me; the first time he tried to force his tongue into my mouth, i pushed him so hard i didn't know i had that strength, and when i got home i took a long bath to wash the incident of my mind, The next time he saw me, he compensated for the incident with some money--money that i have no clue what i did with, spending on my friends, i guess

When he started asking me questions like "when are we going to have sex?" i knew it was time to face the road, and thank God i did. I didn't want the guy in that sense, although i started liking him at some point, but please i wasn't planning on producing his second child! and when i started seeing someone he got jealous and pretty pissed off.

The point of the story is, some people get into it because they're desperate, others are lead into it by peer pressure, others are just greedy. A few months after the aristo incident, my friend tried to move in on the guy, i don't know what became of their case, but as for me, i didn't want anything to do with that scenario ever again,

Aristo runs is big in Nigeria, and girls want to maintain a certain lifestyle, hence the need for aristos, even teenagers of 15 have them, yeah! it's the hight of decadence, but what's the solution i never slept with the guy don't mean every other chic would be fortunate enough to escape that situation. Just thought to share my aristo experience.

Please, aristo is not the way o!!! if a man is married, leave him alone!! i've been living alone for 4yrs now, and i work and go to school, and i don't depend on any man for support, so i'll just encourage young ladies to try and do the same thing, work won't kill you, it'll only make you stronger, and give you a sense of pride. I'm thankful i didn't follow the aristo route, and more thankful i left it when i did.
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by chinani(f): 2:49am On Apr 20, 2006
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Na wa oooooooooo! Please tell me that ya'll are exaggerating about this Aristo business.
If we Naija women get to the place where men can not respect us as women, what will become of us. In this world we have 2 things (a) GOD & (b) Respect. Let's not abandon it.

But I'm mostly ignornat on the subject, so can someone answer these questions?

Are the above posts exaggerated?
Also, is it possible that many are being stereotyped b/c of the behavior of a few?
Is it possible that young women do it out of confusion or *mainpulation* rather than cunning?

Please, women, let's guard ourselves. embarassed The price is too steep! cry

Let us not forget that in polygamous societies young men are often "driven out" b/c of the gender imbalance and the greed/lust of old men. So, men, you are the essential. It is easy to hate these ARISTOS for "taking your girls" but when you are "old, pot bellied, married & 50" how will you behave? Your generation can either stop this or perpetrate it. Please so hot air, only action. But, then only time shall tell.
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by gigitte(f): 4:57am On Apr 20, 2006
nah men the above stories are not exaggerated at all!
the sexual decadence in nigerian universities today is just plain nasty
you can imagine they will organise a party bus filled with college girls who will go to an unknown destination to sleep party and do drugs with senators and co
someone even posted an advert for such on nairaland in the dating zone, check it out
my friend who attend igbinedion was regaling me with such stories, small girls oh, 16-18 and as many know igbins is the place for rich kids who parents cannot bear to send them abroad because they love them too much. my jaw was dropping at my friends stories because even at my college here (one of the most liberal in the US) you have to know where to look to find gist like that, it doesnt just come to you lol
what can i say, naija girls like good thing grin
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by micklplus(m): 9:20am On Apr 20, 2006
Rottweiler:

Where does moral decadence come in when thousands of people are hungry and desperate to be educated! In as much as I don't support immorality, we should not forget that most students are from very poor homes. How much do their parents earn? Can it confortably take care of the tuitution fees of a primary school student? Some are even there on their own without support from parents except these Aristos.

Yeah, thousands of people are hungry and desperate to be educated, i must agree with you on that note ! That doesnt give some of these girls the prerogative to go and useless themselves because they are poor and are desperate to be educated !

For the fact that, a guy can struggle and hussle to make it, should also give some of these girls the encouragement and motivation to do something good and befitting !

My testimony is this.
As a matter of fact, i graduated from secondary school since 1994( 12 years ago) i wasnt from a rich family though we were just okay ! i struggled and hussled to make some extra bucks( money) for myself because my parents were old already and i can't really rely on them for all the cash i needed for my upkeep ! i did almost every thing as in manual jobs to augument my personal income ! i worked in factories, pure water companies, bus conductor and so many menial jobs ! but thank GOD ! i now work in one of the best financial institution in Nigeria ! i am here today progressing at the fastest rate in the world !

i have gone through different phases and i have acquired lots of experience that will only make the sky the  beginning for me ! As i was doing all those hussling, i was going to school and embarking on lots of personal development ! i did Diploma in Bus Admin, Advanced Diploma in Bus -Admin and Advanced Diploma in Info Tech ! I am just going to finish my 5 yr Degree prog in some very few months coupled with some other professional qualification ! like one of the posters have rightly said, work can't kill, it will only make you stronger and more RUGGED !

@Dearzi "Please, aristo is not the way o!!! if a man is married, leave him alone!! i've been living alone for 4yrs now, and i work and go to school, and i don't depend on any man for support, so i'll just encourage young ladies to try and do the same thing, work won't kill you, it'll only make you stronger, and give you a sense of pride. I'm thankful i didn't follow the aristo route, and more thankful i left it when i did" God bless you

In addition, must you go to school? lots of people didnt go to school and they are making it ! Bill Gates? University drop out and now, the RICHEST MAN in the world ! Dont try and cut corners, just make it real and know what you are doing by having a good focus and you'll be there !

And thank you hotstepper for this  "but trust me, 80 percent of people that follow diz older men just choose 2  because they r greedy" May be 90% such girls

Funny enough,i didnt miss out of the youthful fun in anyway.I did all those youthful things like partying, clubbing e.t.c.If you must flex, there must be a sacrifice for it ! you want to cruise and catch all the fun in the world, work for it ! you can't eat your cake and have it !

And this is directed to all our beautiful ladies
you are indeed beautiful,
you are a damsel of gloriousness,
a queen of success and a very important part of our lives.
i don't want you trashed !
i don't want you maltreated !
i don't want you cheated and
i don't want you rubbished
because as a queen,
you deserve the very best treat from any person !
In truth, you are indeed beautiful

Just think it and then dream it. Believe it and  do it. if you could do it then, you can achieve it

Cheers
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by dakmanzero(m): 10:15am On Apr 20, 2006
@micklplus

are you male or female?

i cant imagine a 'bus conductor' going the 'aristo route'

Please edit your post and take out all the fiction/fabrication. I'm sure there's a lot of truth there, but any contradictions you make will destroy your credibility.

NOTE: I am not calling you a liar. But as Nigerians we tend to exaggerate. Just remove the bits of your post that are economical with the truth,
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by simmy(m): 10:17am On Apr 20, 2006
Any woman who is dating any guy for financial gain is dating an aristo! The guy doesnt have to be much older.
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by dakmanzero(m): 10:25am On Apr 20, 2006
As for the Aristo question, there's another thread on nairaland about girls dating rich guys.

Read it: You'll find that the girls prefer rich guys just like you prefer fine girls.

Understand that in Naija, it takes a LONG time to become rich, if u arent a 419/yahooyahoo.

Soooo by the time you are 'eligible', youll prolly be in your 30's or above. In other words, an ARISTO.

Girls in Naija that are 'not rich' enough to fall easily for a dude in a flash ride have a way of NOT AGING WELL. Our climate is harsh, and the food is bad, so they will get all wrinkly and saggy very quickly. Cheap cosmetics will blemish their skin. Untreated pimples/rashes/etc will leave them all spotty like leopards.

In short they are not 'eligible' past the age of 25/26 or so, unlike all u janded/yankee babes or rich man pickins (or, ironically, Aristo babes!!!!) who arent as exposed to the harshness of the environment, and have at your disposal healthy food and skin care.

Conclusion:  young girl dates rich old guy with potbelly. vis a vis, Aristo chick.

'tis nobody's fault. Just a side-effect of the environment.
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by micklplus(m): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2006
dakmanzero:

@micklplus

are you male or female?

i can't imagine a 'bus conductor' going the 'aristo route'

Please edit your post and take out all the fiction/fabrication. I'm sure there's a lot of truth there, but any contradictions you make will destroy your credibility.

NOTE: I am not calling you a liar. But as Nigerians we tend to exaggerate. Just remove the bits of your post that are economical with the truth,

i am a guy oo and its even there beside my I.D

i should edit my post ? why? so that you could believe me? its a free world and you can believe what ever you wanna believe ! i am not in any way bothered whether you tagged me LIAR on not . for real, i am always myself which is why i am a SUCCESS today ! and you know what, success story is the sweetest tale in the world .

Cheers
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by dakmanzero(m): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2006
Yeah, success stories are the best and I thank God for everything he has done to you, you will appreciate your success even more because you worked hard for it, and thus it shall never be taken from you, by Gods grace.

I was merely confused by the part where you spoke as if you were a woman (I wont go down the aristo route, I dont need to depend on a man, Im glad I didnt go down the aristo route, etc etc etc) and then I saw 'm' by your name and saw the early mention of bus conductor.

I was advising u go over the post and clean it up a bit so it doesnt sound unbelievable, I'm sure your success story is true, but the details need some harmonising, thats all.

Cheers, dude and good luck in your future endeavours.
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by zarah(f): 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2006
well i dunno if i am dating an aristo or not, cos ur definations are rather confusing.
all i know is dat av had relationships with young men and they are nothing but a pain in the arse.
i am not poor, i am not in need, i am an independent woman, comfortable with wat i have.
wat i know is dat i do not need any emotional hassles, so am with an older guy who knows just how to treat me right.
a young single guy chokes me, i hate all the breathing down my neck thingy, i like my space.
the truth is from experience i can tell you dat an older guy is the bomb, and most girls who try it out, will never be satisfied being with a younger man, and i know thats what infuriates our young men. therefore they assume it must be the money, not that some dont do it for money o! but mostly its the caring. wink grin
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by osteen(m): 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2006
Young guys tendy frawn at ladies that date older rich men, cos they feel deprived of what the think rightfully belong to them but have we ever looked at it in the direction of your lady simply cheating on you and not in the direction of an aristo. cos whether aristo or not cheating is cheating.

Now for all the guys in the house, what will your position be when you grow older and get to the level of the so called aristos of this day. Will you leave the young ladies alone then, ? grin
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by micklplus(m): 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2006
Good talk cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by Orikinla(m): 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2006
What I dislike most about Nigerians is hypocrisy!

Who is an "Aristo"?

Any grown up girl is free to choose who to go out with. For cash or for free love.
That is her business.

If you want to discuss morality or Christianity, be very plain.

These young ladies going out with older men do so with their eyes wide open and for very good reasons and not always for financial rewards.

I am not married and I have been dating so many campus babes and they are not going out with me for the money. Because, money cannot buy love.

Now the last time I was performing on stage was in 2003 singing my song for "Darego Agbani" at the French Cultural Centre in Lagos and the female students were screaming and later many of them became my companions.

Many of those you label "Aristos" are still single. And they are actually the real boyfriends of these babes.

When RMD was still a randy dandy, he was very popular among campus babes and no student called him an "Aristo".

Now, you were in your final year and already 30 years old and you hooked a fine first year student. Then, you continued to date her after graduation. Four years later, you were now 34 and she was now 21 and you came to visit her in your brand new jeep. She was all over you and the male students started calling you "Aristo".

There is a young woman who is one of the most successful of her generation in Nigeria and I have known her since she was 17 and now she is 25 and I am still the closest man in her life. I am an older man to her. But, people have known us together for 9 years now and she is not with me for my money. Because, she has luxuries I don't have.

I also dated another rich campus babe from the University of Port Harcourt who was driving a Celica and I had no car. And there were nights she couldn't sleep alone without me. Then I was 33 and she was 20.  

There are millions of younger ladies who love older men.
Older men like RMD and Orikinla can still win the hearts of millions of campus babes in Nigeria. Because, we rock. grin

I am an older man, but I am harassed and embarrassed by scores of younger ladies who want to go out with me. I have decided to keep away from clubs and public swimming pools and parties to reduce the number of younger ladies coming to me. I have had an encounter with a campus babe who was only 18 asking me to teach her how to make love.
And my love book "The Language of True Love" including a section on types of kisses and how and where to kiss has attracted more younger ladies.
So, if you see me on your campus tomorrow surrounded by your hottest campus babes, don't mistake me for an "Aristo". And thank God, I don't have pot belly and I am not fat. grin

The only "Aristos" you should dismiss are the married men. Who should be satisfied with their wives.
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by dakmanzero(m): 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2006
simple answer:

In naija life is hard. As a young man you cannot afford to waste your time on women. Work hard at getting rich and forget the women. If you fail then too bad, you don't have what it takes. Leave the country.

If you DO become rich then you can take a wife from among the many young ones- because the older ones are either worn out and withered (prematurely) or married already (girls marry quickquick over here). If you dont, well, you'll still find love anyway.

dating is a tremendous strain on the ladies, and raising a family is even worse. The ability to provide is a major factor, and as a young man yet to prove himself you offer no assurance. As an older man she's more asured as to whether or not you will be able to provide. PLUS most of u young guys won't marry them! by the time ure ready for marriage, she's all old and 'yesterdays news', so u'll go looking for fresh meat, and leave her in the lurch.

dudes, leave the girls alone and face ya studies. I did that (after learning the HARD way) and am reaping the benefits now! In any case I may not be the best example cos I was a bit of a baby in school (younger than everyone else) so many of my agemates are still in school. Makes it even more of a joke when I'm called an aristo , cheesy cheesy
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by micklplus(m): 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2006
Orikinla i agree with you on some of the points and dakmanzero but, i am sooooo sure that, ORIKINLA is not an aristo but an OSHOMO cheesy cheesy
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by dearzi(f): 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2006
@dakmanzero
Actually the part where you thought mickplus was contradictory was actually where he was quoting me, i had made that statement earlier.

See, an aristo, older or 50s is a guy's who's not going to marry the chic in the end, he's just using her for what he can get, it's glorified prostitution, cuz the chic's essentially selling herself for what she can get also. There's a difference if you're dating an older man, some women like older men, i like older men myself, but that's different. When it's clear that you're both dating with intents of being committed to each other, that's a relationship, but when you're both sneaking around so as not to be caught by either his wife, or his friends to whom he's not willing to introduce you to, then you know that's an aristo situation--worse off when he's passing you to them.

The excuse of poverty is just what it is--Nigerian girls want it all, they're seriously buying into hollywood, those of us who live in the States, if we would be honest, we know we're working our butts off to have a life. Girls in naija aren't doing it that way. I was home over the Christmas break, i refused to be intimidated! the clothes they wear will pay my tuition! their handsets nko to maintain that life, especially when their parents can't afford it, they need a man who's willing to pay for it. Like my mum would say "there are no free lunches." Young Nigerian guys, hustling and all aren't looking for golddiggers, and the ones they like they can't afford,

I wouldn't worry about the men, cuz it takes two to tango, if women would have some self respect and self worth, they'll not go the aristo route, you will hussle to make it, they won't die if they get jobs! there's dignity in labor. If tomorrow you become something, you'll proudly beat your chest and say i got here with my sweat, and God helping me. I don't know if there's a solution to aristoism, but if women would realize their values, they'll not settle for the highest bidder,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets / Happy Valentine's Day Nairalanders / I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.