Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Join A Writing Group, Improve Your Writing - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Join A Writing Group, Improve Your Writing (3065 Views)

Word Of The Day- Improve Your Vocab / Not Sure Of Your Writing Skills? Post Here And We Can Help Each Other Improve / Expose Your Writing Abilities To The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join A Writing Group, Improve Your Writing by MyneWhite1(f): 12:24am On Aug 10, 2011
This is introducing the critique site naija stories that will help you improve your writing by getting reviews and feedback from other writers.
Re: Join A Writing Group, Improve Your Writing by petesunday: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2011
I have been there. Naija stories is cool. Members get to post their works and get critic, then you can read about ongoing literary competitions and events etc
Re: Join A Writing Group, Improve Your Writing by MyneWhite1(f): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2011
Glad it's been useful. smiley
Re: Join A Writing Group, Improve Your Writing by javalove(m): 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2011
how can i be part of this. . .i write for fun especially on my travel experiences. . .just published the latest one on my blog. . . please read and drop comments. I am looking to improve on my writing skills url is javamylove.

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Join A Writing Group, Improve Your Writing by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2011
@Poster, I will love to be part of this, I see my writing skills as a big weakness in me.
this is surely one opportunity I can't afford to miss.
Re: Join A Writing Group, Improve Your Writing by Dblank(f): 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2011
I am also very interested as i always write whenever idea pops in my head.Had really love to improve on my wriiting skills.How can i join pls,any idea? wink
Re: Join A Writing Group, Improve Your Writing by MyneWhite1(f): 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2011
Just go to the website, naijastories and register. Comment on other people's posts, and gain the points to post your own write up. Cheers.
Re: Join A Writing Group, Improve Your Writing by MAYOWAAK: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2011
Earnestly desirous of joining.Mr Poster provide a platform for me.
Re: Join A Writing Group, Improve Your Writing by joeycrack: 12:52am On Aug 17, 2011
Chuma Nwokolo, author of Diaries of a Dead African. - http://blogs.african-writing.com/chuma/
Re: Join A Writing Group, Improve Your Writing by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 17, 2011
i have it in me, add me on facebook and check out ma notes, ems4u2@outgun.com
Re: Join A Writing Group, Improve Your Writing by Ben13: 9:54am On Aug 17, 2011
What's the site, poster?
Re: Join A Writing Group, Improve Your Writing by MyneWhite1(f): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2011
The site is naijastories.com. See you there smiley
Re: Join A Writing Group, Improve Your Writing by durotijesu: 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2011
Y'all need to be there. smartfingas say so!
Re: Join A Writing Group, Improve Your Writing by MyneWhite1(f): 1:20am On Aug 23, 2011
Hi Smartfingers! smiley
Re: Join A Writing Group, Improve Your Writing by Orikinla(m): 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2011
Re: Join A Writing Group, Improve Your Writing by durotijesu: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2011
Wad up grin grin grin
NS is a place to be
So much inspiration, motivation
and of course critiques - the polisher of your poetic charm! grin grin
Hoping to see y'all there!

Kudos to Myne Whitman, the infallible verse persona grin
Re: Join A Writing Group, Improve Your Writing by cisse7575(m): 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2011
myne white congrats! I saw the review of your book 'LOVE REKINDLE' inside the SLEEK MAGAZINE.
Re: Join A Writing Group, Improve Your Writing by MyneWhite1(f): 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2011
Thank you Cisse!
Re: Join A Writing Group, Improve Your Writing by MyneWhite1(f): 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2012
Are you on naijastories yet?
Re: Join A Writing Group, Improve Your Writing by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2012
I want to use this opportunity to invite all of you specially again to come & join this new club I initiated, it is called: Naija Young Writers Club, and the mission is to unite all aspiring and established youth (18 - 40yrs) writers in Nigeria to help us all achieve our dreams of becoming successful & renowned published authors in literary works. To that effect, we will be holding meetings, seminars, and also we will be doing joint critics & reviews amongst members & will also be inviting renowned Nigerian novelists/publishers/poets to help each member grow & become polished in his/her writings. We will also go as far as doing joint publishing of our works, for instance, publishing an annual anthology of our own short stories; to comprise of thrilling/informative/entertaining short stories written by members, and jointly promoting it both on media, internet, social networks, seminars and everywhere we can reach. later on, we will also be giving grants and assistances to members who have produced good manuscripts but have no money to fund their works, plus plenty other things to come, meanwhile, all aspiring and established young (18 to 40) Nigerian writers home or abroad, pls kindly come & join us & lets make a difference by writing our names in this history-making idea. Pls navigate through the literature or romance sections of this forum & u would see: Naija Young Writers Club- Join Now!, and kindly indicate your interest by dropping your email for further communications. Thank u guys. u can as well email me at: dailyy.newss@gmail.com, by indicating your interest in the writers club. Pls lets work jointly together in this regard, believe me, the sky will be our take off point. cheers & welcome to the world of african creative minds!

1 Like

Re: Join A Writing Group, Improve Your Writing by Asakedare: 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
I write poems, fictions...zaenabasake@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Ebook Publishing In Nigeria - How Does It Help Authors and our Future? / Feeling Creative? Try Out The Elite Japanese Art Of Haiku. Theme: Nigerian / A Poem Dedicated To My E-lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.