Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum (19870 Views)

Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today / Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion / Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by etokhana: 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
The Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) is set to hold the 2022 edition of its private sector economic forum ahead of the 2023 presidential election.

According to a statement issued by the chamber, the forum is scheduled to hold on three separate dates at the Commerce House, Victoria Island, Lagos.

LCCI said the forum would provide a first-hand opportunity for presidential candidates of the three leading political parties to speak to the organized private sector on their economic blueprint for Nigeria.

Atiku Abubakar, former vice-president of Nigeria and presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), is expected to speak on Tuesday, September 13, 2022 at 9.30 am; Peter Obi, presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) is scheduled to speak on Wednesday, September 14, 2022, at 9.30 am while Bola Tinubu, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), would speak on Friday, October 28, 2022, at 9.30 am.

As part of its public policy advocacy, the chamber said it will continue to explore ways of creating a conducive business environment in Nigeria through positive engagement with governments at all levels.

“The Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry has over the years offered a platform where governorship and presidential candidates from major political parties in Nigeria present their plans for private sector development in Nigeria,” the statement reads.

“The LCCI has hosted this series of forum successfully over the last four political transitions (16 years) in the country.

“While the LCCI is non-partisan, private sector operators are however interested in the economic agenda of the candidates and their plans to make a better Nigeria in the next dispensation.”

LCCI said the event would be streamed on social media platforms and would also provide an opportunity for participants to ask questions from the presidential candidates on their manifesto.

https://www.thecable.ng/atiku-obi-tinubu-to-speak-on-economic-blueprint-for-nigeria-at-lcci-forum/amp

11 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Corridon: 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
We all know that Yekini Amoda Ogunlere will never honour the invitation. Yekini is senile and can't speak coherently in public. Nigerians have unanimously rejected Yekini even before the election.

331 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by airminem(f): 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
I swear Tinubu the place holder will not attend live.....

213 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Softmirror: 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
cool i

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Villa12(m): 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
Corridon:
We all know that Yekini Amoda Ogunlere will never honour the invitation. Yekini is senile and can't speak coherently in public. Nigerians have unanimously rejected Yekini even before the election.
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

67 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by gasparpisciotta: 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
Happy speaking to the 3 of them

This will help to separate the real deal from pretenders

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by WonderManly(m): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
Oya let's start from here first...

11 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by BlazinGlory40: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
Villa12:

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi anti-infrastructure.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc

Peter Obi conducted LGA election. You don’t just post propaganda you people cool up in your covens without doing proper findings

153 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Villa12(m): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Peter Obi conducted LGA election. You don’t just post propaganda you people cool up in your covens without doing proper findings
Me? How Can? I Chop Winch Àbí I Dey Craze?

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families � drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents.

I am Omogbolahan L.A BABAWALE and I say #AsiwajuIsComing. The #BATKSM2023 ticket of governance eldorado

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by festacman(m): 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by BlazinGlory40: 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
Villa12:

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families � drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

I am Omogbolahan L.A BABAWALE and I say #AsiwajuIsComing. The #BATKSM2023 ticket of governance eldorado

You people can cook up all the propaganda in your coven of darkness but our duty is to puncture those lies. Now read through this link:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/153280-governor-obi-inaugurates-newly-elected-council-chairmen.html

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by BlazinGlory40: 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
Villa12:
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW PETER OBI CABINET WHEN HE WAS THE GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE AND WHERE ARE THEY NOW POLITICALLY...

*LOOK AT TINUBU's CABINET AS GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE..

*LAI MOHAMMED* Chief of Staff from Kwara.

*YEMI OSINBANJO,* Attorney General from Ogun.

*WALE EDUN*,Finance Commissioner from Ogun.

*DELE ALAKE* Commissioner for Information from Ekiti

*RAUF AREGBESOLA* Commissioner for Works from Osun State.

*BEN AKABUEZE* Commissioner for Budget and Planning from Anambra State.

*FEMI LANLEHIN, SA* from Oyo State.

*AUTHUR WORREY* Commissioner for Lands from Delta State.

*HON. JAMES ABIODUN FALAKE*, third term Federal House of Representatives member, Representing Ikeja Federal Constituency - From Kogi State.

To name a few.

*For the eight years that he ruled Lagos*
He hired several guys to work with him. Apart from using them to work in his government, he also groomed them politically.

*Twelve years down the line* , see where those Tinubu guys are today -

1. PROF YEMI OSINBANJO, SAN was Tinubu's Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice.
He is today, Nigeria's Vice President.

2. *RAUF AREGBESOLA* was Tinubu's Commissioner for Works. Today he is a Minister after serving 8 years as Governor of Osun State.

3. *"BABATUNDE RAJI FASHIOLA SAN* was Tinubu's Chief of Staff. Today he is a Minister of works after 8 years as governor of Lagos State.

4. *ALHAJI LAI MOHAMMED* was Tinubu's first Chief of Staff and Commissioner. Today, he is a Minister of Information.

5. *BABATUNDE FOWLER* was appointed by Tinubu as Chairman of the Lagos State Internal Revenue Service. He was the immediate past Federal Inland Revenue Service Executive Chairman in our country.

7. *SUNDAY DARE,* was SA/ COS to Tinubu, today he is a Minister for sports.

8. *BABAJIDE SANWO-OLU* was Tinubu's Commissioner for Commerce and Industry, he is now Governor of Lagos State.

*At the National Assembly* there are countless "Tinubu boys" who have occupied and are still occupying seats till today including N0 4 citizen of Nigeria, *Speaker, House of Reps*

Since 1999, the Tinubu camp has produced almost 98% of the members of the National Assembly from Lagos State. Forget politics, this man is a political enigma. Rewind to 1999, I am sure most of us have forgotten the names of the People who were elected Governors when he was elected governor too, some of them have gone into political extinction or gasping for breath politically.

Indeed, most of them are no longer relevant today.

Tinubu has not only managed to remain extremely relevant, he has continued to control Lagos politics 100%. Not only that, he manages to carry his boys along and today they occupy critical positions in our national life.

Take it or leave it, Tinubu is today, Nigeria's most powerful politician. It didn't just happen by chance. He worked very hard for it. Very very hard. The hallmark of a true and Born leader is not just the ability to rule well but also the ability to nurture and groom associates.

Tinubu is not like some other politicians in Nigeria, He is a goal getter.....

There is nothing he touches that doesn't excel.

- *NADECO*, He fought the Military to a Standstill.

- *AD excelled,*

- *ACN excelled* and

- *APC is excelling.....*

- *TVC* is one of the top TV stations in Nigeria.

*The Nation* is one of the leading newspapers in Nigeria, thereby creating Employment to many people.

- *He makes people,*

- *He follows up on them.*

- *He forgives routinely,*

- *He fights to teach not to kill*

- *He is a Pillar of Democracy,*

- *Mentor of great men*

*Please,Tell me* or Name a Politician that has this Records since more than 3 Decades ago.

*J-A-G-A-B-A-N is a great man politically...... is A JAGABAN OF NIGERIA ��

He has shifted the goal post. Hahahahaha haha! Use your google and search for members of Obi’s cabinet. I won’t spoon feed you.

88 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Nightwolf1: 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
Tinubu must run away. You want a senile grandpa to speak what exactly? grin grin

33 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by femisplash: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
Jagaban the biggest masquerade will be speaking last. I would have loved he send Shettima for more popularity. I want to hear labourers cry more.

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by femisplash: 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

You people can cook up all the propaganda in your coven of darkness but our duty is to puncture those lies. Now read through this link:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/153280-governor-obi-inaugurates-newly-elected-council-chairmen.html
Peter Obi had to hurriedly conduct LG election two months to the expiration of his 8 years. He was ruling Anambra like an emperor for 8 years, diverted LG funds into his private pocket. Obi is a fraud.

139 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by BlazinGlory40: 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
femisplash:

Peter Obi had to hurriedly conduct LG election two months to the expiration of his 8 years. He was ruling Anambra like an emperor for 8 years, diverted LG funds into his private pocket. Obi is a fraud.

But he conducted elections didn’t he? Oya return to your coven of darkness and cook up another propaganda.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by BlazinGlory40: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
Villa12:
When you ask them to mention one state that is better than Lagos in terms of economy and infrastructure.
They will simply tell you Lagos was once Nigeria capital, that Asiwaju did nothing in lagos.�

Abuja has been our capital territory since on the 4th febuary 1976
Which means more than 50yrs that Abuja has been the capital city.

Kindly ask the haters, what stop Abuja from overtaking Lagos as the largest commercial city

Whats stop Abuja from overtaking Lagos as the largest economy.
One thing funny about these children of hate is that, most of them find peace in this state, they find livelihood in this state, they are all over alaba international Market selling their goods with peace and happiness.

They are all over trade fair, doing their daily business without a mandatory sit at home order.
They are all over auto partz selling their spare part with joy and happiness

Most of these children of hate go to their village to bring members of their family, relatives and friends to this great city of Lagos to earn a living.

But they are such an ingrate to acknowledged the effort of a man that sustain the development of this great city that makes their business strives

God no go shame us

This your ethnic baiting no work. The ship has sailed.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by iHateFraudsters: 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
Make Tinubu jakpa to another country again.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by femisplash: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

But he conducted elections didn’t he? Oya return to your coven of darkness and cook up another propaganda.
What's propaganda about the fact that Pandora refused to conduct LG election for 8 years but hurriedly conducted a kangaroo election two months before handing over while pocketing LG funds for 8 years. 8 years!. What a fraud.

139 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by brown3: 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
Villa12:

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi anti-infrastructure.

truthfully an idle mind is a devil i work shop. De Bullion van criminal have finally recruited you, hopefully this will stop you from beginning.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Igbodicool(m): 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
Will he come?

A man who is afraid of his own shadow.
Anyway, let Amotekun, DSS, Bandits, Boko Haram, Army, Navy, Airforce and his bunch of blind BATimuses escort him under tight security to the venue

Tinubu adawo!

155 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by BlazinGlory40: 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
femisplash:

What's propaganda about the fact that Pandora refused to conduct LG election for 8 years but hurriedly conducted a kangaroo election two months before handing over while pocketing LG funds for 8 years. 8 years!. What a fraud.

No amount of propaganda will stop him. Try harder!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
Villa12:

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi anti-infrastructure.

Why not publish this on Amazon app or send it to CNN than wasting your time here. It's has not meaning here cos those here can't do anything. You can equally make sure they include this your episode in Bible or Quoran

162 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by kay1one(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
Villa12:

I see you people have been given some copy and paste propaganda from your WhatsApp group. Continue

35 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
Villa12:

Na waooo. So u know all these and u never be Prof in history or a lecturer. Even sef working with UN.
Can u see how your village people used your destiny to play bet.
They have used your destiny somewhere in Ijesha chop suya

169 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Fkmodhi: 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
I go get buhari two balls that agbados and cassavas master won’t attend...

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu, Akpabio, Others To Attend PISE-P Unveiling In Abia / Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari / Onnoghen Removed From NJC Membership List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.