Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Free Logos For Ya - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Logos For Ya (6530 Views)

Drop Ya Comments! Which Job Will You Apply For Between Hacking And Programming / Ya-wa-tide: Pls I Need A Copy Of Your Css E-book / If U Can Do That Contact Me! I Got A Job For Ya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Logos For Ya by databoy247(m): 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2012
I never knew this thread is still alive. Am suprised at how people dig up old threads.
Re: Free Logos For Ya by xterra2(m): 10:38am On Jun 09, 2012
Yes because people want free logos grin
So back to discussion, are you going to do the free logos ?
You promised 20 logos, u didn't even do up to 10 that means I can still have free logos, yeah ??
Re: Free Logos For Ya by databoy247(m): 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2012
well, the period of the offer has expired. I reserve the right to "expire" the awoof period.
Re: Free Logos For Ya by xterra2(m): 1:28am On Jun 10, 2012
okay woo
make i go and find person to do logos for me
e better make i learn so i go dey do am myself
Re: Free Logos For Ya by dotcomnamename: 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2012
databoy pls do the offer again O! pls.. u're mouthed grin grin grin grin
Re: Free Logos For Ya by y4code(m): 7:43am On Jun 11, 2012
i jus need a logo that represent information plz help me out
Re: Free Logos For Ya by Taiw(m): 7:57am On Jun 11, 2012
Please help me design a logo for me. The name is Maxtee communications Ltd.Its all about anything that has to do with I.T
Re: Free Logos For Ya by bigfat01: 11:29am On Jun 20, 2012
logos like this from 500 bucks

Re: Free Logos For Ya by bigfat01: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2012
unique logos like this from 2k5

Re: Free Logos For Ya by zonax(m): 5:30am On Jul 29, 2012
databoy247: my small step by step manual on becoming a professional logo designer is ready. Please drop your requests here if you need the material. Am giving it out for just N8 0 0.

Its high time you become a professional in something and start earning steady income from your profession.

This manual will be made available to just 10 people.

Also, am still waiting for logo requests. cool
how can I get the manual please? And then I hope its not too late to get my own logo. The companys name is Novic links and we are into power and electricals. Thanks in advance
Re: Free Logos For Ya by sisqology(m): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2012
Who will help me with a logo nw
Re: Free Logos For Ya by hemor(m): 8:32am On Jan 24, 2013
databoy247: Designing of logos and banners is kinda the easiest graphics job you can do! Believe me, its lucrative and easy to learn. you can charge people as much as 5k to do simple logos for their businesses. I am preparing a small step - by-step illustrative (with pictures) manual on how to become a creative logo/banner designer (you can design logos in 5mins especially with my easy to use steps). Am giving this document out for just N8 0 0. The good thing about graphics designing business that i love so much is the power of recommendation. Do a fine job for 5 people around you and watch how you will be recommended. sometimes i do as much as 3 to 4 jobs in a week and i get paid nothing less than N2,5k. Printers call me often to help them out with some of their graphics jobs.

Stop crying for unemployment and start becoming your own boss.

In order to still enjoy a large market share, i will be giving out this manual to only a few people. grin grin

Please, if you need it, drop your email address here ASAP.

Meanwhile, am still doing some FREE logos, so tell me what you want and get it designed for FREE.

Waiting, cool
i need d manual 'cos i love d works u've been doing...what is d name of d software u use in doing this?
Re: Free Logos For Ya by Snippets(m): 9:08am On Jan 24, 2013
If You need the Software.. I have Two of them.. Goes For 1k.. You can use them and make
Very beautiful Logos on The fly.. You don't need experience in Designs.. Its Perfect.. My BB Pin is
26EB6115.. You can add me let's Chat or you can email me @ snnippets @ gmail . Com..
Re: Free Logos For Ya by gabriel74: 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hi Pls ids the free Logo still on? my business name is I.G.B Technologies we are into computer ,
Also i need the Manual, how will i pay please?
Re: Free Logos For Ya by gabriel74: 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2013
gabriel74: Hi Pls ids the free Logo still on? my business name is I.G.B Technologies we are into computer ,
Also i need the Manual, how will i pay please?

My email is gaboosamoo@yahoo.com
Re: Free Logos For Ya by hemor(m): 9:41am On Jan 26, 2013
Snippets: If You need the Software.. I have Two of them.. Goes For 1k.. You can use them and make
Very beautiful Logos on The fly.. You don't need experience in Designs.. Its Perfect.. My BB Pin is
26EB6115.. You can add me let's Chat or you can email me @ snnippets @ gmail . Com..
I dont need d software(s) from you..i only want d name(s)
Re: Free Logos For Ya by Snippets(m): 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2013
@hemor.. It aint about the name.. Am Using Uk Logo Maker..
The one I have is a Paid version.. I also use Sothink Logo maker..
Most of the ones Online are Trial versions..
Re: Free Logos For Ya by justyinka(m): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2013
Need a free logo designer for our company name is
NEXTMOVE GLOBAL LOGISTICS
our colour is light green and Orange.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Awesome Actions That'll Get You Fresh and Accurate Blog Post Ideas / The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us / How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.